Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bedrooms Option on the Gallery

I'm not sure if this has been suggested already but I'd really like to see a "Bedrooms" and "Bathrooms" option when searching on the gallery.

For example, if I am looking for a 3 bedroom house on the gallery, I can just choose 3 from a drop down menu and all 3 bedroom houses show up. :)

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    fidelis_x0 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested already but I'd really like to see a "Bedrooms" and "Bathrooms" option when searching on the gallery.

For example, if I am looking for a 3 bedroom house on the gallery, I can just choose 3 from a drop down menu and all 3 bedroom houses show up. :)

That would be nice but it also hinges on builders listing how many beds and baths are in their builds.
  • fidelis_x0fidelis_x0 Posts: 74 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    fidelis_x0 wrote: »

That would be nice but it also hinges on builders listing how many beds and baths are in their builds.

It can be optional like all the other search parameters.