Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create-A-Sim keeps getting stuck "processing"...HELP! :/

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    alexdavis13alexdavis13 Posts: 2 New Member
    My apologies. I wasn’t implying that everyone that plays Sims 3 is “weird.” i just thought that i’m a couple years late from when the game was more popular that everyone today is playing Sims 4. But i probably should’ve thought more about what i wrote before publishing it. :smile:

I’m currently using an old Dell computer. I’ll get more information tomorrow when i can check it out. I’ll get back to you then. Thanks for trying to help!
  • Options
    shidonishidoni Posts: 6 New Member
    After creating my family of two and going to the edit relationship screen it gets stuck on the processing as of late for me as well. I decided to see if it was just stuck or if it was just taking a long time to process. After about 10 minutes it stoped processing and I could finally edit my sims relationships.
    This is just a thought, but what if it’s because our sims have content that have lots of data to them like color or texture changes and edits. Or you are using content from many different packs? It may also be caused by mods wether certain bad mods or just using multiple mods? I don’t know for certain. It’s just speculation.
    The reason I think this is because the two sims I created had almost all of their clothes, hair, and eyes to non default/non preset colors.