Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited June 2018
    The Rainbow Gondola sounds really nice! I'll find it. I really love all your builds. They have such personality, if that's possible for a building. :) There's probably another architecture-ey word to use but my mind is a blank right now.

ETA: @Karritz ritz
    @ciane Thank you :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill Finally found the dress! HERE
    P.S. Will you be NEEDING a wedding dress anytime soon....? Can't blame me for trying. :tongue:

@ZeeGee Thank you sweetie. <3

And to answer your question... I'm always on the hunt for lovely Sims 3 wedding dresses (LOVE BEO Creations! <3 ) whether one of my Sims is getting married or not. ;):blush:

It's the Hopeless Romantic in me...

:mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Well that was a very politician sort of answer. :lol:
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @emorrill Well that was a very politician sort of answer. :lol:

@ZeeGee

Oh boy, I don't want to come off like a politician. :flushed:

:p
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    Just watched the video. OMG...this is awesome. You do know, @ZeeGee, that I'm going to have to go back through ALL your videos and start watching them all. You are an incredible video creator. That "wedding video" was superb.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited June 2018
    emorrill wrote: »
    Oh boy, I don't want to come off like a politician. :flushed:
    :p

@emorrill Lol, just meant you really didn't answer the question!! But then I was kidding cause didn't expect you too. No spoilers. :)
    Just watched the video. OMG...this is awesome. You do know, @ZeeGee, that I'm going to have to go back through ALL your videos and start watching them all. You are an incredible video creator. That "wedding video" was superb.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you soooooo much!

ETA: And I've learned a lot since I started so the earlier ones are a bit.... rough. :)
    This one was hard, and different. Hope y'all like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsi3C_CB9lg

After you watch:
    This episode explains why Gunther and Cornelia are slightly estranged when Sunset Valley boots up
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZeeGee Powerful video!! I loved it. It is life in the raw. I can't do it, but you guys that can just amaze me with your ability. You talent has grown so much with these video's. I look forward to the next one before I start the current one!
    You broke my heart! I cried, but that is good because you really put yourself out there with the emotions you evoked with the video. I was already sad with the elders passing. Downright miserable after what happened next. You also gave me hope for them as a family with the other scenes, so my heart is only sore a bit now. :) I've never played the townies except for Christopher and Annabelle, mostly they are just background for my sims. Makes me want to crack open Sunset Valley and check them out though! Girl, you awe me with your talent for storytelling.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Wow, I felt I must have missed a chapter. Time passed really quickly there. Nice use of fading in and out.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    You gave me goosebumps. That was so sad. :'(
    @ZeeGee Oh wow......a powerfully emotional video! :cry:
    This one really hit home to me because I suffered from 2 miscarriages before God blessed us with our daughter. :cry: Thankfully I wasn't farther along than 8 weeks both times, but still...they were devastating experiences. I just wanted to hug Cornelia and sit there in a rocking chair beside her, holding her hand, and assuring her that everything is going to be ok, even if it doesn't feel like it right now........

So both of Gunther's parents passed? At the same time?

I honestly never realized Gunther and Cornelia were estranged at the start of a new SV save. :confused: That's probably because I never played them much. :p

I'm SO relieved Cornelia didn't jump!

So, was it all this grief the caused them to go...well...goth? ;)

Fantastic video girl! I agree with @bekkasan your talent in making these videos has grown SO much! :star: It's been fun to watch you grow. :blush:
    edited July 2018
    @bekkasan Thank you very much!
    You broke my heart! I cried, but that is good because you really put yourself out there with the emotions you evoked with the video. I was already sad with the elders passing. Downright miserable after what happened next. You also gave me hope for them as a family with the other scenes, so my heart is only sore a bit now. :) I've never played the townies except for Christopher and Annabelle, mostly they are just background for my sims. Makes me want to crack open Sunset Valley and check them out though! Girl, you awe me with your talent for storytelling.

It was hard to film it but it totally made my day that you want to play them now! My job here is done. :) Well not quite, but almost. :lol: Thanks for your comments :kissing:
    [/quote]
    ciane wrote: »
    Wow, I felt I must have missed a chapter. Time passed really quickly there. Nice use of fading in and out.

@ciane
    Thanks! and yeah, I didn't want to drag out Gretle and Victor's passing on. :cry:

@suzanna13 Goosebumps! Thank you. That is high praise. :)

@emorrill
    I'm so sorry to hear that, and glad you have your beautiful little girl now. I really can't imaging how devastating it must be to deal with that kind of loss. :cry:

In the video, Gretle has just passed. Victor's grave already had grass on it so he has been gone a little while already. I didn't make that very clear though. Just one little shot that was hard to see cause of the dark and rain. Gunther and Cornelia don't have a great relationship when the game first boots up but if you play them he immediately starts wooing her back and it doesn't take them long to get back up to woohoo status again. :) And YES on the Goth. Good catch! Thanks for all your comments and compliments. :heart:
  • MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    Man... @ZeeGee I just got done watching the series so far and holy smokes. I am hooked now :) I watched episode 20 again now that I have some context and I am hearing with tears streaming down my face. SO well done. I also wanted to note that I never play townies so I have no idea where the story ends up. I do recognize Jared tough! And Gunther looks pretty hot haha. Anyway It has spared my interest now and I want to seek these guys out in my game.

Seriously, though, OMG. I am so glad I discovered it. Bravo.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

@MKSizzle Thank you so much for all the compliments and for appreciating this story! And it thrills me to know I've inspired you to seek out these characters in your game. I love that. :heart:
    I'm definitely bookmarking this one. It's a keeper. ;)

Oh and btw, the Lolita plot was freaky! I loved it!

@MKSizzle :kissing: Thanks!
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Loved the wedding and will watch Grief when my cup of tea is ready in two minutes :)
    edited July 2018
    The tears were pouring down my cheeks!
    My son said I was loser trying to talk Cornelia back from the edge but she didn't need my urging - Love called her back<3
    @Mikezumi Thanks for commenting :)
    Yes, exactly! Love called her back. That made me tear up a little! Loved the sneak peek into your home life. I can just see you sitting at an Aussie kitchen table, drinking your tea, crying, with your son making fun :p
    @ZeeGee
    Our laptops are in the living room and I sit in my recliner to drink my tea :) But my son often makes comments on my sim commentary as I talk to my sims all the time :D
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @ZeeGee
    Our laptops are in the living room and I sit in my recliner to drink my tea :) But my son often makes comments on my sim commentary as I talk to my sims all the time :D Aaw my vision is now changed! That is funny that your son listens to your simming commentary :)
    edited July 2018
    Okay so I lied! This episode is not the last, there will be one more. I just couldn't get there in the end and decided to split it in two. Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_4OZUynnRc&amp;t=28s

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top