Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warning do not download this TS3 World it has malware (Meant to place this in the TS3 Section)

2...Next

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    > @Rflong7 said:
    > Okay but ignorance of Computers and the game shouldn't be met with threats and harassment. It should be helped with patience and understanding. If the topics were left to show the help they gave* with the people/person with the problems then there wouldn't need to be this big whole ... Thing.
    >
    > Help people learn and not be so afraid of the game and the worlds. Seems like things weren't handled well. That's sad. Let's not bring it here with such condemnation and impatience. Let's help them and teach to make things better. :cookie:
    >
    > *spelling correction.

Yeah, it sounds like it was really a moderation issue more so than a world one. Some admins were too ban-happy, some users were making up mistruths, and that basically turned into a 'he-said-she-said-I've-heard-there-are-reports-of' cesspool of allegations.

With all due respect- I'm not asking about what your guesses of what happened or to discuss what others Think might have happened. I don't care about it, really. I just wish people could be more helpful and don't spread the plum. :cookie::)
  • korsetkorset Posts: 398 Member
    tbh i cant believe people would believe something so easily proven wrong by simply asking or googling. i know many are think they are helping but come on