March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited July 2018
    Ooh! I need to post some of my sims!

We have Rhea and Delta as teens (they have three kids)
    i0p9kmjl.png
    and Liv (who is asexual). Doesn't have a partner yet but maybe later on. :)
    TtVSlVMl.png
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Ooh! I need to post some of my sims!

We have Rhea and Delta as teens (they have three kids)
    i0p9kmjl.png
    and Liv (who is asexual). Doesn't have a boyfriend yet but maybe later on. :)
    TtVSlVMl.png

@Bugsie2016 They're cute. :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @simscognito Thanks! Going to see if Liv finds any boy or girl townies interesting tomorrow. Leaving it up to her. :)

• historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    Alice and Molly at a outdoors party a day after their blind date. (You can find the post that I post this on here )
    5zLHnPh.jpg
    (In the spoiler are the outfits for Molly because my friend took ages choosing which ones she should wear :D )
    6vOtY0Q.jpg
    VaaSdRE.png
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    QGhZIgn.png

I88MGba.png

QRiyiYK.png

The marriage, sadly, didn't end in as cute a note as these photos, but I still love this couple nonetheless. ^_^ The remained married until death, even if Mary (the blonde girl), cheated on Jenna twice.
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited July 2018
    (I shared these two on the thread earlier/an edit of them! I gave them some new clothes, hairstyles, and was playing them again XD.)

Wives Andrea DonWell *redhead* and Veronica Hanks
    eyTURYO.png
    HLLISJ3.png

Husbands Adam Donwell *Andrea's older brother* and Clark *glasses, Veronica's brother*-
    nG84Pux.png
    GfZRfNt.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

@historynerd Wow! I love Molly's wardrobe. Also Alice and Molly look adorable. <3

@TestingThisOut77 Jenna's face in the first pic is lovely. :D Such a shame the marriage didn't last. :(

@NShippudenFan Andrea and Veronica are a very pretty couple. I love Andrea's colours. She really suits orange.
    edited July 2018
    Here's another picture of a fourteen year old, Alex and Henry. :)

Q45S6py.jpg
    Post edited by simscognito on
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm made several now that I play ts4 on the ps4
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I got Kai (who is bigender) and they got a boyfriend and a girlfriend (they each had a kid from Kai)
    Bomc3nA.jpg
    Kai and her boyfriend, Andrei
    GELTxTO.jpg
    Kai and his girlfriend, Kassandra
    Oh, wanna see their kids? Aight...
    fhuA9cg.jpg
    Jojo (Jonathan) and Tiffany (Tiffy)
    I interpreted Jojo's blond as white so yeah... They're teens in the rp thread but not yet in the game...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Thank you @simscognito :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    So I couldn't resist this one. As mentioned in my last post, Don Lothario and Caleb Vatore are involved in a polyamorous relationship with two other vampires. This is Jaiden (who is actually the leader of this coven) with Caleb, on vacation in Selvadorado.
    26DOzam.jpg
    Deep in the Temple
    2lwsVs7.jpg
    A Little Alone Time at the Rental House
    1ouCiNu.jpg
    Playing Around at the Baths
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm playing rotationally, seriously, for the first time since sims 4 came out. I've dabbled in rotational play a few times, but this is the first time I've been serious with it. And my sims are all very different and unique and their personalities are really coming out and I'm having a blast.

Katherine and Piper are my lesbian females.

1MYWHOE.jpg

Katherine, with the black hair, is social media public relations. Piper, my brown haired sim, is a doctor. They are both ugly to beauty sims. I haven't decided if one will be able to get the other pregnant, or if they will adopt. Their story is still somewhat new to me, as I only get to play a family a week at at time and they've spent their first week getting settled in their careers and adopting their cat.
    p8L4V6v.png
    @kirivian I love the detail you put into your pictures. Caleb is such a babe. I could stare at him for ages. XD
    @ChelleJo Wow! Katherine has so much personality. I love the dynamic between these two. I can tell they're an interesting couple.
    Hi everyone. I tried some cc on Alex and Henry for fun, and this is how they came out. Quite like them actually. :joy:
    tumblr_pdadytWkC91x30lxro1_1280.png

tumblr_pdadytWkC91x30lxro2_1280.png

tumblr_pdadytWkC91x30lxro4_1280.png
    @simscognito as adorable as ever. I love the new CC on Alex and Henry, but they have always been really adorable. I am especially taken by their secret friendship and the breath-stopping moment I imagine it must have been when they realized their beloved friendship had evolved into a lasting partnership. For me, I love these stories where love triumphs even when it's twice thwarted, both by the fact that they are both male and by the fact that their families are at war. CC is an awesome start, but when I see pictures of these two I find myself wondering what now? What comes next? This is the kind of couple that I get carried away with in my games and just cannot let go of. Beautiful. TY for sharing and please keep sharing their story with us from time to time. I love them and will miss them if you don't. :)
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    edited August 2018
    I want my couples to be alive to y'all too so even though I am feeling a bit self-conscious about it - here is a brief back story on my newest couple.
    This is Cason (left) and Vincent (right)
    IuvYaOJ.jpg
    Although they are both teens, they live alone together because Vincent's parents are almost never home. They both travel and have homes in multiple places and they rarely come back to their "dumpy" little "starter" home in Brindleton Bay, but Vincent loves Brindleton and so he stayed and was living there alone, when he met Cason. Cason was the kid in school who always seemed to be getting in trouble in spite of himself. He clearly was not from money and Vincent came to learn that he was from a broken home. Eventually Cason's mother ran out on him and Cason couldn't afford to stay in the house he had been living in with her. He began living between the school, the church and the park.
    Most of the kids at school didn't know of Cason's plight, all they knew was that he was the loner with a chip on his shoulder, but Vincent saw more than that. He started inviting him home to do homework and when he realized how underfed Cason was he started feeding him. Eventually, with his parents more or less out of the picture anyway, and a ton of money and nothing to do with it, Vincent invited Cason to stay over and sleep in his room whilst he took over his parent's room. The two became fast friends, and finally when Winterfest came around and Vincent got the call from his parents saying they wouldn't be coming home for the holiday, but sent tickets for him to spend it abroad with them, he had had enough. He called his parents and told them he had plans for Winterfest and then he invited Cason to help him decorate the house.
    And maybe because Winterfest is such a magical time or maybe because the fates stepped in - something wonderful happened:
    They began to decorate the tree:
    WesjV2F.jpg
    And that put them in pretty close proximity:
    Q6eQAWg.jpg
    83UTPDq.jpg
    And then the magic happened:
    4Wa29Mo.jpg
    That kind of magic can be pretty exhausting:
    4ffeSmc.jpg
    Merry Winterfest Guys! <3
    @kirivian Oh wow. Thanks. Wasn't expecting that. :joy: I'm a big fan of your sims. The detail is so... goals! XD

Anyway, yeah, I do plan to keep posting here. They're part of a simLit I'm writing. Henry is the lead, although Alex is arguably equally the lead. It's inspired by the story of Alexander the Great, but from the story of his best friend, Hesphaestion, (Henry).

Just read Cason and Vincent's story, awww. This was lovely. I can see this as a movie. So poignant. I love how these boys found love out of a difficult situation. And at Christmas??? There's not better time to find love than at Christmas time. <3 That last picture is just the cutest as well. I'm kinda hoping Vincent's parents never return home. :D
    @simscognito ty. I hope you don't mind that I looked up your simLit. I read the first ten chapters (how could I not - as I said I am a huge fan of these guys). I thank you for turning me on to simLit. I've never followed one before and I am not sure how to literally follow it, but I have bookmarked it and I plan on catching up on the rest of the chapters this week. I am really enjoying this narrative (even though I am not familiar with the details of the historical story on which it is based). You have a flair for witty dialog. Thank You for sharing.
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Frisco Denney-Lockwood and Edom Munch they are teenagers here.

A9k9NtN.png

After a makeout session in the closet.
    KKKi0xA.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

@Nephesh_Spirit I am almost as taken by these two guys names as I am by their pictures, that smile as he comes out of the closet (err- exits the closet) - priceless.
    kirivian wrote: »
    @simscognito ty. I hope you don't mind that I looked up your simLit. I read the first ten chapters (how could I not - as I said I am a huge fan of these guys). I thank you for turning me on to simLit. I've never followed one before and I am not sure how to literally follow it, but I have bookmarked it and I plan on catching up on the rest of the chapters this week. I am really enjoying this narrative (even though I am not familiar with the details of the historical story on which it is based). You have a flair for witty dialog. Thank You for sharing.

@kirivian Of course I don't mind. You should write one yourself. I'd love to read more about your characters' stories. There's a particular couple I'd like to hear more about, but can't remember their names. They just had such a cute picture and backstory. I might have to go dig for their names.

If you like, I can suggest some other simLits you might like as well. There are a lot of good simLits I follow. XD
    Aw really? I love writing dialogue. I think it's my favourite part of writing. Kinda addicted to Alex's voice. :joy:
    Thanks so much for the compliments.
    Frisco Denney-Lockwood and Edom Munch they are teenagers here.

A9k9NtN.png

After a makeout session in the closet.
    KKKi0xA.png

@Nephesh_Spirit Oh my. I love Edom's face. It's so interesting. He has a lovely lively smile too.
    @kirivian Of course I don't mind. You should write one yourself. I'd love to read more about your characters' stories. There's a particular couple I'd like to hear more about, but can't remember their names. They just had such a cute picture and backstory. I might have to go dig for their names.

If you like, I can suggest some other simLits you might like as well. There are a lot of good simLits I follow. XD
    Aw really? I love writing dialogue. I think it's my favourite part of writing. Kinda addicted to Alex's voice. :joy:
    Thanks so much for the compliments.

Thanks for the confidence and kind remarks. I think the couple you are referring to is Kade and Arjan from my Frostridge save. I really think I can get into this simLit stuff so suggestions are welcome, but I don't know if I would be any good at writing it. When I apply myself, I can write a fair narrative, but when it comes to dialogue - somehow I lose it. The way you write Alex's dialogue lets me hear his voice as you do (it's a gift you have). I can't hear my characters when I try to write their words, :/ but who knows - maybe I'll give it a go one of these days anyway.
  • Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    edited August 2018
    @kirivian Thanks! :) I tend to give my sims not everyday common names. Frisco is named after one of his paternal grandfather's Francisco. His Dad Tanner was adopted by a gay couple.
    @simscognito Thanks! It was good timing to get that snapshot :)
    The Lockwood Family Tree