Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Sandraelle @soocoolsim and @romagi1

You ladies did absolutely amazing! The exterior and formal gardens are a dream and the interior is the perfect blend of fairy-tale and rococo , everything is just so intricate and well thought out. To sum up it, It's more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! I'm sure Queen Giselle and her Royal Court will be very happy in their new chateau. Thank you all so very much. :)<3

EDIT: Just something that I forgot to mention, I just love all the little butterfly details! Especially since the Queen is a Fairy and her house name is Monarch (Get it, because she is the Queen and also a fairy, I thought that I was being super clever. lol. ) Again everything is just so perfect! for your marvelous work Queen Giselle hereby knights all three of you. :D
    Post edited by puertoricanthang on
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member

You ladies did absolutely amazing! The exterior and formal gardens are a dream and the interior is the perfect blend of fairy-tale and rococo , everything is just so intricate and well thought out. To sum up it, It's more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed! I'm sure Queen Giselle and her Royal Court will be very happy in their new chateau. Thank you all so very much. :)<3

EDIT: Just something that I forgot to mention, I just love all the little butterfly details! Especially since the Queen is a Fairy and her house name is Monarch (Get it, because she is the Queen and also a fairy, I thought that I was being super clever. lol. ) Again everything is just so perfect! for your marvelous work Queen Giselle hereby knights all three of you. :D

@puertoricanthang , So happy to hear that you love it! And that's so cool about the queen's name being Monarch and that you liked the butterflies, I'm glad I chose that theme in there. I was just going for something that was really feminine, lol. And yes, very clever with her name, lol. I'm so excited that we've been "knighted", hehe. Enjoy the chateau!
    Wonderful creations! @romagi1 Spring Valley Ranch is charming. I love the interiors and the game room in the barn. The chateau, wow! You all outdid yourselves, it's beautiful. Thank you! :)

Thanks Lissy! I think 3 minds were better than one for this build and we all thought it turned out beautiful.
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »

I just sat down to have my morning coffee and noticed your beautiful chateau which has everything and then some any and every sim could every want.. the build itself is gorgeous and looks fabulous with that particular roof style. I love greenhouse, pool, the bridge over the pool stairs and the outdoor kiddie area everything blends in..

The interior is just wow the whole layout goes through one beautiful area seamlessly into another in coordination. The tea room is a lovely touch and the throne room wonderfully laid out for the kingly sim/s..I love how all the bedrooms are done in various colors and styles, the nursery and kiddies rooms as so tastefully designed and the on suite bathrooms matching their respective bedrooms is a lovely touch. The whole interior is one of opulence and beauty why would any sims ever need/want to leave :)

The magic room is also a design of beauty I can imagine the supernatural sim being extremely happy learning/practicing magic in there I love the way the cauldron and book of spells is placed to face the windows looking outdoors, the decor matches perfectly to magical activities. After all that looking at beauty to then notice the poor servants quarters although I suppose they could get drunk occasionally being so close the Nectar making facilities lol We just need a well trained Jeeves to finish this off haha

You are all individually very creative however it was really nice looking at a collaboration between all of you showcasing just how talented you all are working together as well..

Downloaded for France and rec :) I imagine @puertoricanthang is going to be one happy player :)

@SPARKY1922 , aww thank you so much for sharing such nice thoughtful comments with us. I know I can speak for all of us in saying that we appreciate hearing such positive feedback. We had a lot of fun creating this all together and enjoy doing collaborations. Yeah, the poor servant.... hopefully he won't mind his suroundings, but like you said, he's close to the wine, lol. Your comment cracked me up, lol.

I hope who ever you move into the Chateau in France enjoys this home. :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

LOL @SPARKY1922 , I just couldn't resist making the contrast in the hard-working servants quarters. You hit the nail on the head with the fringe benefits. Thank you for your lovely comments :smiley:

Thank you @DNARequestTeam . It was lots of fun :smiley:

Very happy to hear you're pleased with your build @puertoricanthang . It was a treat to create this with my talented teammates :smiley:
    SLpPUp.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Spring Valley Ranch is just gorgeous @romagi1! So very Charming! Love the cozy interiors, especially the kids rooms. So cute! Got ya rec'd and fav'd. :blush:

@romagi1, @Sandraelle and @soocoolsim Oh My!! :hushed: Chateau Riona is absolutely STUNNING!!! From top to bottom, inside and out the detailing is amazing! So very elegant and royal. Fit for any queen anywhere. :blush:<3
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Chateau Riona is a superb creation! It´s wonderful that you made it in a collaboration @Sandraelle , @soocoolsim and @romagi1 <3<3<3
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @romagi1
    You did an amazing job on Spring Valley! It has the exact feeling I was hoping for.And so much space my kiddies and pets.
    Absolutely loving the house! Thanks so much! =)
    SLpPUp.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandrella & @soocoolsim

I am glad you all enjoyed my references to poor Jeeves and his drinking habits as I am quite sure a life of servitude to the rich with not much in the way of recompense might easily make me that drunkard haha It reminds me of Blackadder if any of you are old enough to remeber that series :)

I used to watch Blackadder all the time. Hilarious! lol
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2018
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandrella & @soocoolsim

I am glad you all enjoyed my references to poor Jeeves and his drinking habits as I am quite sure a life of servitude to the rich with not much in the way of recompense might easily make me that drunkard haha It reminds me of Blackadder if any of you are old enough to remeber that series :)

I’m definitely old enough, lol....but have never watched that series, actually had to google it to find out what it was. Lol :D:#
    @Sandraelle

lol yep I think we all wish we could stop time lol Blackadder had two of what i consider to be the greatest comedians in the UK at the time that played off each other perfectly and despite it being set in medieval England I think the policies are the same today but these days they just wear suits hahaha

@SPARKY1922 , I never saw Blackadder but we used to look at Rowan Atkinson in Mr. Bean. My husband loved that show :)
    For those that have interest, the episodes of Blackadder are on Brit Pass. :) It's such fun. I miss when it was on Netflix. Anyway....

SLpPUp.png
    @soocoolsim

He is fantastic isn't he lol we still get the Christmas version of the turkey on TV every year :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fpWEu_PG8I

Baldrick's First Name (Sod Off Baldrick)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SikKBvSuEd0

Ok sorry for hijacking this thread and going off topic but it all started with that poor little room in Chateau Riona and I suddenly thought of the Blackadder duo living there. I apologies in advance if I have done something inappropriate on this thread and I will stop now.. :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Love it! :joy::joy::joy: Thanks for sharing, dear @SPARKY1922 :smiley::joy:
    edited July 2018
    Thank you @AIRIS6962 & @soocoolsim

Glad you enjoyed them :)

Despite being on these threads for years I still sometimes wonder if I am doing something not allowed occasionally when i go off topic a little lol :)
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Not a problem @SPARKY1922! Things are slow with S3 right now, I don't think we'll loose a request because of a bit of conversation! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one next please!

SPARKY1922
    Date: July 18, 2018
    Page: here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Base Camp for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    Ref. Pics

@SPARKY1922, I have some questions here please!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

edited July 2018
    Madame Secretary, I'll be claiming Simlena's request next.

Date: June 27, 2018
    Username: Simlena528
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Festival Grounds for Custom World, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Simlena528 , I've not done one of these lots before, but I'm excited to try and will get started on your festival grounds soon. I don't have any questions right now but when/if I do, I will post them on my contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Sandraelle , thank you! That's exciting its the first one you are doing. I'm excited to see what you come up with :)
    Just an fyi, the world's lot where the grounds will be has a water issue. If you put the grounds surface to low the water will take over, so I would suggest level with hills rather then lower ground levels.