Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which stuff pack would you like to see?

2...Next

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    All about the fashion - a stuff pack full of new cas items for sims of all ages! Including many new clothing options as well as new hairstyles! Game play feature- A fashion station where sims can create full looks and then these looks can be saved for future use. Also the ability to highlight and color sims hair.
    I want all these packs.
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    Respect your elders! A stuff pack full of new cas items for elders as well a new clutter to decorate granny or grandpas house. Game play- new elder hobbies like knitting and telling stories.
    Please please please more focus on elders! I play with long lifespan but I kind of get bored with the elder Sims because their personality and the things you can do with them isn't that much different from young adult and adult. I want quilting and bingo knitting, plus I'd like some more "old people" style decorations too.
    1500x500.jpg
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Actually Hobbies

Archery, Targets, Bow, Cross bow, Crafting custom bows and arrows on a woodworking bench.

Soccer, ball and goal, as two separate objects so my sim can practice ball tricks where ever he goes.
    play on teams.

Sketch Pad, Painting, and Photography is fun and all but I've always been a sketcher. and I would love to "Sketch from Reference"

Would love to make a Jazz Band to play live music at Night Clubs/Restaurants. So more instruments
    Trumpet
    Bass
    Sax
    Drums

Automotive... I know cars aren't a thing, driving is pointless, but I don't care, but I find it odd Sims can build a rocket ship, and not a car.

Dancing: Waltz, Fox trot, Jive, Samba, Salsa all of it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    It’s teen time! A stuff pack full of cas items for teens as well as tons of teen clutter, game play a new venue just for teens like a rec center where you can also plan teen dances and stuff.
    It was a tough decision between "Teens" and "Elders". However, I ended up voting for "Teens" because "Teen Stuff" was my favorite stuff pack back in TS2 days and I like the idea of having a special lot for teens which would make them more unique. Right now they are adults who have to attend school.

Here are some other ideas for a "Teen Stuff" pack:
    - add groups with different behavior/perks (nerds, jocks, renegades); similar to the groups we had in 'TS3 University'
    - hairstyles with different highlights/colors
    - bunk beds
    - a "first date" interaction just for teens with a new moodlet "nervous"
    - one or two new teen jobs (What about a gardening career for them or giving private lessons to kids?)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • CloudKittenCloudKitten Posts: 10 New Member
    All about the fashion - a stuff pack full of new cas items for sims of all ages! Including many new clothing options as well as new hairstyles! Game play feature- A fashion station where sims can create full looks and then these looks can be saved for future use. Also the ability to highlight and color sims hair.
    Everybody needs more clothing! I'm tired of having to get new cc. I hardly use any base game/pack clothes/hair.
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Respect your elders! A stuff pack full of new cas items for elders as well a new clutter to decorate granny or grandpas house. Game play- new elder hobbies like knitting and telling stories.
    You had me at knitting. Though I'd hope it would be available to everyone, not just elders.
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    This was a hard choice. I want BOTH all about fashion and teen time.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Lexx223Lexx223 Posts: 27 Member
    I would love anything involving elders because at this point they're really the only life state that hasn't gotten many features. I think I would play them more if they had more interesting things to do.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited June 2018
    Yes, give our elder sims activities and other kinds of gameplay options.

However if there would have been a babies stuff pack on here I would have chose that. Of course they would have to change it so that they weren't attached to their crib first.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Definitely a pack for the elders with activities that they can enjoy and maybe even teach their grandkids to do with them. My grandmothers taught me a lot of things from baking - to sewing - to crocheting - knitting - gardening - flower arranging - tatting and lacework - just so many things. My grandfathers taught me boating, sailing - pinochle, hearts, spades - chess - checkers - Chinese checkers - crafts like bird houses - scrapbooking - bird watching - just so many thing never mind horse back riding - taking care of farm animals - caring for different kinds of plant - herbalism, growing and using herbs -

I dare to say I would know very little had it not been for my amazing grandparents and spending my summers at their houses every year while I was growing up. Grandparents know everything - the old ways.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• coloringpicturescoloringpictures Posts: 19 Member
    Elders definitely need some love. I find that I don't even make it to the elder stage most of the time because of how bored I get with them. I'd be so cool if they had canes or walkers, like in the Sims 3!
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im all over fashion, with more wedding dresses and accessories included. I mean come on, WHAT WE GOTTA DO TO GET SOME BRIDAL VEILS UP IN HERE
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    It’s teen time! A stuff pack full of cas items for teens as well as tons of teen clutter, game play a new venue just for teens like a rec center where you can also plan teen dances and stuff.
    I'd love to see more stuff to do with Teenagers!
    Proud simmer
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Elders hands down!! We need stuff for them. They are so neglected.
    giphy.gif
  • ierolovrr31ierolovrr31 Posts: 52 Member
    A sims room is their castle- a stuff pack dedicated to bedrooms, tons of bedroom clutter, new beds, new closets, new floor pillow and more! Gameplay feature- the ability to “hang out” and chat on your sims bed, and a new sleepover party type for kids and teens.
    I'm super surprised to see that the majority wants an Elder stuff pack, but after thinking about it for a minute, I think it'd be pretty cool. I just chose the bedroom stuff because I have a small obsession with clutter :p

I agree! I immediately thought that yes... yes that would be cool. Elders are so underrepresented.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Does anyone know when the "Watching Paint Dry" stuff pack is coming out? I need paint cans. :D>:)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    A sims room is their castle- a stuff pack dedicated to bedrooms, tons of bedroom clutter, new beds, new closets, new floor pillow and more! Gameplay feature- the ability to “hang out” and chat on your sims bed, and a new sleepover party type for kids and teens.
    Hard to choose between one and two, but I went with the room stuff one.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    We need a Sims 4 version of Master Suite Stuff that was my favorite in Sims 3.
  • Montrase102Montrase102 Posts: 330 Member
    Elders have been neglected for too long in packs. I enjoy my Elder Sims