Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rate the signature above you!

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    bgkub wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Sonschi yes I do like extremes I think extremes make a strong person. or maybe I am just being a but lol :p

DeKay well I am honest, but hey now that I get a good look at it, it looks familar what is it a movie? 5/10 I like movies

It's from a TV show: Marvel's Agents of Shield. :)

6/10.

OMG!!! I should have realized this, that is why he looks so familiar, oh I am such a dork I love Agents of SHEILD!!!! I am a big Marvel fan it's been awhile though with the whole, thing about marvel and infinity wars, I was crying really hard after I watched it. But anyway mind completely changed infinity/10

Bahahaha. Good. XD AoS is dope.

7/10, wish he didn't have that outline around him.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    7/10.
  • bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    edited July 2018
    5/10 still kind of eh about this siggy although I do love sports it should be an action siggy, at least it matches with your avi!!!
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • firemixtapefiremixtape Posts: 574 Member
    9/10 it's rlly cool omg
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    10/10 aw
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Pixelate_My_World0Pixelate_My_World0 Posts: 16 Member
    Don't have a signature yet but the one above looks so much like Hermoine... great job!! 10/10
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    8.5/10
    I like its blankness
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
    6/10.
    832XG3D.gif
    6/10.

How could you give it a 6/10 its sooooooo awesome @TeenWolf_1999 has the perfect balance of aesthetics it flows well, not to mention has a very distinguished man, who is extremely handsome, it would be like giving Thor or Captain America a bad rating. His if he is a he infinity/10 your just went into the hole @DeKay -00000/10
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    6/10.

How could you give it a 6/10 its sooooooo awesome TeenWolf_1999 has the perfect balance of aesthetics it flows well, not to mention has a very distinguished man, who is extremely handsome, it would be like giving Thor or Captain America a bad rating. His if he is a he infinity/10 your just went into the hole DeKay -00000/10

I don't like his Harry Potter glasses. LOL. And I'm not 100% sure who he is. He looks a bit like the guy who plays Vision but like older.

8/10
    832XG3D.gif
    7/10.
    7/10.
    832XG3D.gif
    8/10
    @bgkub Thanks a lot <3 Well he is not the guy who plays Vision lol.His name is Mads Mikkelsen and he actually acted in Doctor Strange as Kaecilius.
    Most people(including me) knows him from tv show called Hannibal.İt is a splendid show if you have not watched it yet then you must watch it immediately.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    7/10.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    8/10
    bgkub Thanks a lot <3 Well he is not the guy who plays Vision lol.His name is Mads Mikkelsen and he actually acted in Doctor Strange as Kaecilius.
    Most people(including me) knows him from tv show called Hannibal.İt is a splendid show if you have not watched it yet then you must watch it immediately.

Oh, I haven't watched Doctor Strange yet. XD
    Right! Yes, I've seen posters of Hannibal! There's how I feel like I've seen him before.

6/10
    832XG3D.gif
    8/10
    @bgkub Thanks a lot <3 Well he is not the guy who plays Vision lol.His name is Mads Mikkelsen and he actually acted in Doctor Strange as Kaecilius.

I knew it!!! Plus of course that he is in my recent favorite movie with the fabulous Benedict Cumberbatch who is Doctor Strange and the fact that he is in a lot of drumroll please James Bond movies and in a lot of other recent shows that I have watched, come to mama that sexy beast, and I have been following Hannibal, what red blooded American wouldn't. Yum!!! :p;):p;):p<3<3<3

4/10 for you @DeKay

28659821507_5819acf72a_b.jpg
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    4/10. It kinda bothers me that it's blue. Fire is red, blue is for ice (in my head). Also, the fYre part bothers me more than it should :# It's probably on purpose but my mind yells "TYPO!!!" every time I see it.
    9/10 !
    MPy9H9S.gif
    Sonschi wrote: »
    4/10. It kinda bothers me that it's blue. Fire is red, blue is for ice (in my head). Also, the fYre part bothers me more than it should :# It's probably on purpose but my mind yells "TYPO!!!" every time I see it.

Actually it is not a typo, although I can see why you would think that way, My artist name is Bleu Fyre Von Holt because I wanted to stay neutral with my name not male or female just Bleu, And as for fire there are many different types of colors of fire, green, pink, gold, red, yellow, white, but the 2nd hottest type of fire is blue, the hottest fire possible is white although it cannot be seen.

@LunaMikaelson infinity/10 it Harry Potter and it's the Smartest witch ever!!!
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
    Hey could y'all please stop quoting that? It's kinda spamming me :D ^^

Anyway, 9/10!!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    edited July 2018
    Ah Emily Watson... 10/10. At the risk of sounding like an old lech. :neutral:@LunaMikaelson you did a great job in created the TS4 version of Emily hence the 10/10.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    8/10
    Loved the statement
    6/10.
    832XG3D.gif
    7/10.
    6/10. I wish the frame delay was better. It's too skippy. I didn't realize he hit the door. I thought he just made a face randomly. Haha.
    832XG3D.gif