Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims points aren't there!

Okay so i bought the sims 3 world adventures and registered my game. I did the whole process and i was susposed to get 10 dollars worth of sim points but they aren't there! :cry::cry: Why?! Can someone please tell me what to do? I am so confused!

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2009
    Did you go to your email and click on the thank you for registering thing ea sends right out after you register. You use that to get to the sims store and your points will magically appear. Also make sure you have the EADM that came with the game installed and that you have the .net 3.5 sp1 framework from microsoft installed on your pc, otherwise you cannot download and install store stuff or game updates. Last but not least your game must be updated to the newest patch to install any Sims store stuff.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited December 2009
    How long ago did you register the ep? It took about a day or so before my points finally showed up (after clicking the redeem button).
  • Options
    EcclesEccles Posts: 155 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Just wait, and keep checking every so often. The points have been credited, but it takes a while for the server to update the user account information. In this case, patience is a virtue. :D
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2009
    I had the email from registering WA within minutes and my points showed right up the minute I clicked on the verification in the email. I have been saving my points from WA to see what EA is going to be putting in the store for holiday stuff though, so I have not used mine. If I recall though with the base game sim points it did take about a half hour for the verification to show up in the email, but then I got the game the day it came out. WA I did not get until a week after it came out.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....