Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Yay! It's Saturday! B)

SLpPUp.png
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username:sparky1922
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): basecamp
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? showtime and Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions):35x50 (or as close as possible)
    Public restrooms? yes
    Favorite color schemes:cream brown medieval pirate style
    Colors you dislike: none but vibrant colors not suitable for this lot
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I do not have Dr Pepper or T mobile store items
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? not an ea world
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? N/A
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes please
    Additional instructions?

I am almost finished kitting out Rflong7's supernatural world with other player lots but there is a basecamp lot in a 35x50 size that i cannot find a lot to fit or that fits with the style of the area it's going in which is a medieval pirate style of an area and at first I was looking for a building that suited the theme of the area or a tent style of lot like Egypt WA basecamp (but much nicer-) encompassing pirate style items..

I can upload a pic of the area where it needs to go and if 35x50 is not a lot that can be made the closest to that would do to finish this wonderful area of the map off..
    Hi @SPARKY1922! I've added your request to our list. While you're waiting, if you need to alter your request, please edit the original post and let me know. If you have any questions, I'm happy to help. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Thank you :)
    @DNARequestTeam

Would it be possible to add a couple of pics to the request so I can show where the area is and what the surrounding buildings look like?
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @SPARKY1922, pictures would be awesome! The more the better! :) Inspiration photos as well, if you have any.
    Hi @romagi1

These 2 pics are in the actual world showing the space where the basecamp is located and the medieval pirate style look/theme of the area on the map..this first pic looking right is where the basecamp is situated on the sand area..

rUTOnP0.jpg

The second pic shows the general area/theme of the area itself where the basecamp will be situated tent style to fit in with that general medieval/pirate theme..

NgeJw1T.jpg

I have searched for a long time to try find a camp/or other lot to fit this style in this world and failed miserably lol I have Barnacle Bay world and objects so am presuming these objects will work very well.. The camp needs to have modern facilities while looking like a medieval basecamp site.. apologies as I often feel like I am asking the impossible of you creators sometimes and yet somehow you always seem to manage to find ways that go beyond my wildest dreams when creating lots/themes.. :) Please let me know if you need me to provide any further info or if I can help more in anyway at all :)

edited July 2018
    @SPARKY1922 Thanks for the pics! I've linked them to your request. Once it's claimed, one of our creators may have more questions for you. You don't need to apologize since that's why we're here. :smiley: We want to fill in the gaps. Have a great weekend! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Thank you (again-) :)
  • alisdairmilne1alisdairmilne1 Posts: 4 New Member
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: alisdairmilne1
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Office Building/Workplace
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Into the Future
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic edition
    Lot size (dimensions): Max 30x30
    Public restrooms? No
    Favorite color schemes: Modern/Neutral
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Not owned
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Custom world, ideally can be used in any world
    Link to specific building or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Small parking lot (1-2 spaces) if possible
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?

I’ve been trying to build or get inspiration for an office building for my game. Ideally looking for a 1-2 story building with reception area, a couple of private offices, small bullpen, meeting room and staff areas. Would like a modern looking building with glass and modern style throughout.
    @alisdairmilne1 Hi! Welcome to the forums and our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. If you have any questions about how the process works, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    Madame Secretary, Spring Valley Ranch for SpringFairy556, is finished!

Charming country ranch with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Also includes a playroom, parlor, kitchen, dining, living room and sunroom. A 2 stall barn has a teen hangout in the lofts. Plenty of room for parking, dog and horse friendly with a pond (with frogs), horse shoes and a children?s play area. DNA Request for springfairy556 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

SSaABgb.jpg

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9235492

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/F7byz1HjiJfj8qU87

Request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16538605/#Comment_16538605
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    I already posted in your thread, so will just copy what I wrote there.

@romagi1 , Creative name you chose for your farmhouse, and it is indeed charming. Love the color palette, great use of space and so many clever little MOO things you did. And that bed on the hay bales in the barn is such a cool idea. The kids' rooms and the playroom are all adorable and interesting how you placed the two tables to make shelving for all the toys, great idea! And the master bedroom is so unique looking, such cool things you did above the bed. Love it!!! Rec'd, DL'ed and fav'ed. :heart:
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited July 2018
    I copy too what I posted in your thread, @romagi1 , LOL

Spring Valley Ranch is as you well say in your descrition, charming. Your use of colors, textures and patterns are perfect as always.
    It´s a gorgeous country ranch! <3

I faved it already ;)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Love Spring Valley Ranch @romagi1 . Posted in your thread. Rec'd and downloaded. Well done! :D
    @puertoricanthang , we have your Chateau finally completed.
    P r e s e n t i n g

~ Chateau Riona ~

Grand entrance hall * Reception Room * Ball Room * Formal Dining Room
    Kitchen * Tea Room * Throne Room * Study * Billiards Room
    Formal Living Room * Art Room * Music Room
    5 Bedrooms with ensuite baths * Nursery and Playroom * Magic Room
    2 basements with a Skills Room, Servant's Quarters, Wine Storage, Spinning Room and Treasury
    Arched bridge over pool/waterfall * Hidden basement entrances * Play Area * Greenhouse * Gardens

DOWNLOAD

LOTS OF PICTURES

qrJRPOa.jpg

Chateau Riona (an Irish girl's name meaning 'queenly') is a beautiful baroque styled home designed for a queen, her princesses and her female tribe (specifically the requester's "Amazon" challenge sims).

Since this was such a large build, we decided to split it up and do a collaboration between @romagi1 (shell and layout), @Sandraelle (interior decor) and @soocoolsim (landscaping). Romagi1 also did the attic magic room and Soocoolsim did the basement areas.

4WBRw6X.jpg
    VBndTKD.jpg
    b0IL8Qe.jpg
    0AAq0Nv.jpg
    WOOT!!!! It's up!!!! Fabulously done team mates!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Yep, it was fun collaborating with you ladies :D
    Yes, I totally agree, it was such fun working on this build all together. :)
    @Sandraelle @soocoolsim and @romagi1

I just sat down to have my morning coffee and noticed your beautiful chateau which has everything and then some any and every sim could every want.. the build itself is gorgeous and looks fabulous with that particular roof style. I love greenhouse, pool, the bridge over the pool stairs and the outdoor kiddie area everything blends in..

The interior is just wow the whole layout goes through one beautiful area seamlessly into another in coordination. The tea room is a lovely touch and the throne room wonderfully laid out for the kingly sim/s..I love how all the bedrooms are done in various colors and styles, the nursery and kiddies rooms as so tastefully designed and the on suite bathrooms matching their respective bedrooms is a lovely touch. The whole interior is one of opulence and beauty why would any sims ever need/want to leave :)

The magic room is also a design of beauty I can imagine the supernatural sim being extremely happy learning/practicing magic in there I love the way the cauldron and book of spells is placed to face the windows looking outdoors, the decor matches perfectly to magical activities. After all that looking at beauty to then notice the poor servants quarters although I suppose they could get drunk occasionally being so close the Nectar making facilities lol We just need a well trained Jeeves to finish this off haha

You are all individually very creative however it was really nice looking at a collaboration between all of you showcasing just how talented you all are working together as well..

Downloaded for France and rec :) I imagine @puertoricanthang is going to be one happy player :)

Wonderful creations! @romagi1 Spring Valley Ranch is charming. I love the interiors and the game room in the barn. The chateau, wow! You all outdid yourselves, it's beautiful. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png