Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Confessions!

Comments

• Options
    TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    When the original game came out, I always took good care of my sims. Until...in real life someone badly mistreated my spouse.

Made a sim of EvilPerson. Made his life a living hell!* To my surprise, it helped relieve me of my powerless rage. Then the first-ever Pets came out, and I gave EvilPerson a kitten (they never grew up then, iirc--so this was still TS1, I guess). Adorable little kitten would race out the door to greet EvilPerson every day when he returned from work. I couldn't hate him anymore!

However, since then, I confess I have amused myself by creating a sim or two to torment. Their antics tend to be a lot funnier than the ones who are well-cared for.

*You know--wouldn't let him pee or bathe, made him sleep on the floor, no fun activities, no socializing. Nuttin'! All work and no play, oh yeah that's what he got. :naughty:
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    I had my hall of famer sports athlete cheat on his wife with his co-worker. I wish we had a celebrity system, liked to imagine what could’ve happened if they was caught and news spread. She never found out but came close many times and she would always come to visit and he’d pretend he wasn’t home.
    I had my sim get married in a arranged marriage by his parents and he too cheated on her because he didn’t real love her. Later on in life nearing elderhood, he really loved her.
  • Options
    RustyCicuitRustyCicuit Posts: 49 Member
    Hmm, once my sim married a good looking townie, but it turned they had a teenage son. The teen had a look only a mother could love, obviously going after his father. Anyway I locked the poor lad in basement and starved him to death, because I did not need a teen in my household. The household had a schedualt maid service, and she would always coming down to the basement, obviously suspecting something. Was afraid I would have to starve her too, to keep the terrible secret. Oh and I started a deliberate fire with faulty drying machine locked all doors and watched an elderly sim take her last breaths and because I had no room in the house for three adults and two kids. Someone had to go.
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I had a friend who backstabbed me (figuratively) in real life. I already had an existing sim to represent him, so I locked that sim in a room, made him pee his pants several times, and then made him die of starvation.
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    DanniG121 wrote: »
    I confess that after city living came out I played puffer fish roulette, i created 8 random Sims and had all of them eat puffer fish nigri at the same time just to see how many of them would die.

I'm trying this :lol:

I confess I have replaced broken items rather than have a Sim fix them. I'm too lazy. My sim is too lazy. Not unless it costs an arm and a leg to replace.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I confess I was once curious about a vampire dying in sunlight so I chose one that had just had a baby with his wife, after his wife cried and the tot came out to see him I felt bad. Instead of exiting without saving I took the married man across the street and let him come him to cheat on his wife so she could have another baby while waiting to have her vampire husband brought back....yep.
    Erm some pics if you want to see that, some of these things said again remind me what an odd simmer I am.
    03-04-17_9-21-37_AM.png
    03-04-17_9-24-11_AM.png
    03-04-17_9-39-11_AM.png
    03-05-17_11-12-45_AM.png
    03-05-17_11-30-27_AM.png
    03-05-17_12-28-58_PM.png
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited July 2018
    I can play happy, get ahead, sweet family sims... but my go to is deviant play.
    I confess to townie kidnap for many and varied nefarious means. Including but not limited to financial gain, genetic experiments (have to let them go home later), sex change operations.. with the help of CAS cheats and fullfillment of aspirations in an easier manner. For example if I need to be mean/ mischievous to a sim for the criminal career it's easier when you get home to have an assistant living (yeah assistant sure) in your home and victim/victims behind locked doors. It also helps for other aspiration fulfillment to a point.
    I would definitely keep blood victims if I played vampires regularly.. but I like to also lock them up if they don't have the power to escape or find ways to keep them in the sunlight to kill them off. Vampires should know better than to knock on my door.
    I also like to go into sims homes with the always welcome trait just to cause issues between husbands and wives, ect then I clog their toilets. Steel bladder is great.

Oh wait.. I'm suppose to feel bad about these? Opps, nevermind.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I confess that after city living came out I played puffer fish roulette, i created 8 random Sims and had all of them eat puffer fish nigri at the same time just to see how many of them would die.

I want to try this, and have the remaining sims try more dangerous activites (going out without the appropriate attire when it's cold/hot, fixing things with low Handiness, getting close to Hysteria, etc) to see who is the most resilient sim.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

I want to try this, and have the remaining sims try more dangerous activites (going out without the appropriate attire when it's cold/hot, fixing things with low Handiness, getting close to Hysteria, etc) to see who is the most resilient sim.

We should call it 'Simdurance' :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    micheleimichelei Posts: 422 Member
    I confess to making a past horrible boss to torment. Everyone has a bad boss or two but this one was just down right evil. I am embarrassed to say how good it felt to give her a life of complete and total misery.
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    I confess that I once created my crush that I admire for almost 3 years, so that we could at least, live happily ever after in the pixel world. We got married with 3 daughters. After few Sims's years, I got bored and stopped playing them. I realise that I don't really like my crush after all...
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    Sometimes I deliberately make my sims have triplets so that I can age them all up to see how they look like as adults and then I delete the two babies I don't think are cute enough :#
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I did this to fulfill the public enemy aspiration. One of the milestones is to witness a sim's death, so I invited his club of enemies over (which included his younger sister—he was an awful sim lol) and had them all grab a serving of poorly made pufferfish. I think 3/5 of them died—again, including his sister. It was an eventful day.
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    I also confess I send all alien babies back to their homeworld :#
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    I confess I am a player more than a creator, with the most creating coming from procreation, a.k.a. my Sims having little Sims :lol:

I confess I have never built a basement in my Sims houses. I keep forgetting we can do that.

I confess I cannot, repeat CANNOT handle more than one toddler at once. :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Ohhhhh and I also confess I only play with skinny sims even tho I am "healthy" in real life
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    I confess I prefer playing male sims to female sims and have on at least one occasion "edited" the sex of a baby girl after bringing her home from the hospital.
    I confess that my pregnant sims all listen to alternative music and eat nothing but carrots during their pregnancies.
    I confess that I have used (maybe abused is a better word) adult mods.
    I confess that I won't play a sim unless I edit them in CAS using a ton of CC (thanks to the community for all the gorgeous stuff).
    I confess that I have played sims 1 thru 4 and have only ever let one of my played sims die - even though I always play with aging on for active households.
    I confess that I can get addicted to a family for periods of time and forget to eat and sleep for days while playing them.
    I prioritize writing with all new sims and use the book of life several times daily for all my sims who have them written for them (and was totally bummed when the book got bugged until I realized that someone else in the household could read it for a family member while that member was away).
    I try to complete almost all the aspirations for every one of my sims.
    I confess I try to train all of my sims in every skill (except mischief and veterinary), and that although I will use a gameplay cheat if necessary, I avoid using any cheat that skills a sim up. They have to learn it for themselves!
    I confess that I have used "freerealestate on" - a bunch of times, but not obscenely often.
    I confess I freeze my sims physique (TY MCCC) for all my sims and if I miss one, I am not shy about going to CAS to "correct" that.
    I take an obscene number of screenshots (I have posted abut that on another thread tho)
    I have about 100 more, so I think this may be the time to go hide in a dungeon somewhere and count my rosary. :s
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
  • Options
    xKay_luvxxKay_luvx Posts: 117 Member
    Let's see I have a few.
    1. I delete my sims pets when they get sick because I'm too lazy to take them to the vet.
    2. I make the best looking child from my household to continue the next generation.
    3. I put stereos/wall speakers in each lot my sims visit so I can control the volume and song for my custom music.
    4. I sent my sim's mother in law outside during a blizzard and removed the front door so she couldn't get inside. She froze slowly and painfully. :)
    "Happiness can only exist in acceptance." -George Orwell
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    lol! You guys are so funny! (And evil
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    I confess that I play the game as if the alien men are irresistible, so if married or engaged Sims whoohoo with them it doesn't count as cheating
    I confess that I make beautiful houses, and turn them into generic lots so that my sims can "live" in them while they work to have enough money to get a beautiful home of their own. (They are so much easier to use when they are comfortable) They have their own "home" lots, where they get mail and leave for work from, but they spend no time there.
    Otherwise I'm a pretty boring- non money or skills cheating and no cc player.
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2018
    I confess that I play the game as if the alien men are irresistible, so if married or engaged Sims whoohoo with them it doesn't count as cheating
    I confess that I make beautiful houses, and turn them into generic lots so that my sims can "live" in them while they work to have enough money to get a beautiful home of their own. (They are so much easier to use when they are comfortable) They have their own "home" lots, where they get mail and leave for work from, but they spend no time there.
    Otherwise I'm a pretty boring- non money or skills cheating and no cc player.

This is such a great idea, genius! I might just have to steal your idea to use with a future Sim! :)

I confess I did something similar. I used a generic lot to store my Collector Sim's collections so they didn't count on her bills. She had her empty 'home' lot and owned a faux business where she actually did live. Her bills were only 33 simoleans despite the fact she lived in a beautiful, fully furnished and updated house, plus owned every collectible possible. >:)

I also confess I cheated with my Random Legacy challenge. One of my founder's rolled objectives was to have three ghosts on her lot. She lured three townie elders into a basement room I set up with a pool. I had red candles set with red lighting and red pool water to set the mood. I planned to build a wall or fence as each of them decided to go for a swim so they couldn't get out and would drown.

Except, none of them would go swimming. So my Sim went down there, I added them to a group in actions and chose 'go swimming together.' There were two women and one man, he was the only one to get in the pool. The women were being stubborn and refused to get in.

So, my founder got out, I walled up the pool and the guy drowned. All going as planned, no actual cheating yet. When Grim came to collect, and what I saw afterward, just broke my heart. I didn't save, which is cheating for the challenge. I let them all go and had my founder woohoo to death three other elder male townies instead.

I knew purposely killing Sims was going to be tough for me, I've only ever did it once in all the years I've been playing, but this was worse than I thought it would be. Not the woohooing deaths, the actions/looks on the faces of the two elder women waiting for their own fate is what got to me.

Here's some screenshots I took to show you what I mean. I'll put them in a spoiler. I don't know why I took them, they're hard for me to look at now. I guess I'm just an old softie. lol Oh well... *shrugs*
    This was after Grim reaped the male townie through a locked door. He couldn't get in. There's a door & wall there, but I had cutaway view active. Look at their faces, poor things.

6dWiawg.png

One lady passed out, the other looks terrified by Grim, like she's thinking, "Oh God, he's right behind me isn't he? HELP!"

sxLKcUM.png

Now both ladies are passed out and lying in a puddle of their own pee. Gah!

YoXdvms.png

Does anyone else have a soft heart like mine or am I ridiculous for feeling this way over little pixel people? lol I know it's a game, but I still felt horrible. I have not purposely killed a Sim since and doubt I ever will. *shrugs*
  • Options
    yannokfcyannokfc Posts: 28 Member
    I confess that I made recolors and re-edits of Sims shirts with controversial and naughty prints (ex. Fxxkboy, Playboy, meme faces etc.)

I confess that I have installed a WW mod to make my Sims engage in 18+ activities everywhere in their house.

I confess that said Sims are male kpop idols just so I could fulfill my 'shipping' fantasies.

I confess that I have a picture and video collection of said Sims doing said activities.

I confess that I made said Sims visit the Landgraab house just to annoy the Landgraab family and do nasty stuff on their beds.
    hXn9Gsy.png
  • Options
    yannokfcyannokfc Posts: 28 Member
    +++I also confess I once made a Sims version of myself and my crush, just so I could have us married :]]
    hXn9Gsy.png
  • Options
    quickandquietquickandquiet Posts: 2 New Member
    I confess to creating video game character sims just so my sim-self can be best friends with them.

I confess that I regularly use testingcheats to stop need decay, because I can't be bothered looking after my sims.

I confess to getting all my build ideas from Pinterest because I'm bad at interior/exterior design.