Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Las Palomas - Coastal Mexican World

18910111214...Next

Comments

• juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi guys! Glad to see you again over Las Palomas!

With all this mess about TS4 I have felt in the mood to play TS3 more than ever, not building, not CAW, just playing Marshtown and Cotes D´Ambonay, I´ve tried Barcelona beta but it is crashing on me once and again, IDK why because I had the other version to work fine and furnish the apt. but this one I can´t even install, it crashes from the launcher.
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • NilxisNilxis Posts: 596 Member
    edited June 2014
    junceda wrote:
    I had the other version to work fine and furnish the apt. but this one I can´t even install, it crashes from the launcher.
    I remember that in the apartments you furnished some of the objects from expansions I suppose you didn't have were replaced, so maybe it doesn't work for you because you don't have all the required EPs :| But if it worked before I don't know why it isn't now...
  • Zach_BundyZach_Bundy Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited June 2014
    Perfect! Downloading as we speak...
  • JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    edited July 2014

Dropping-in-for-a-visit-bump! Hi, guys! (:
  • redheadedsimsredheadedsims Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I read through the thread. Has this world been completed? I'm dying to check it out!
  • JodiRebbyJodiRebby Posts: 1,649 Member
    Hi, I read through the thread. Has this world been completed? I'm dying to check it out!
    Hi, redheadedsims. :) No, not yet but it will be! Stay tuned! Glad you're excited. :D

• NicoleWasHereNicoleWasHere Posts: 36 New Member
    It's been quite a while since the last update, how is this world coming along by now? Is the project still going on at all?
  • NicoleWasHereNicoleWasHere Posts: 36 New Member
    bump -- anyone? :S
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    Oh yes, I've been wanting to see this world completed...would love an update!
  • Dylan.WalshDylan.Walsh Posts: 115 Member
    The world seems to be forgotten maybe because the members of the team are busy with other proyects. Nilxis is currently working in a new world that mix ancient civilizations and fantasy. I am really excited with this world.

nilxisdesigns.blogspot.com
  • Drex_LerDrex_Ler Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, friends
    There are two details here. On the one hand, I want to know and explore this world, for one thing, I think it's sad that the project was left unfinished.
    If you still have the CAW files and the batches, I offer to finish it so that, who continue playing Sims 3, we can enjoy this great work.
    I have a little experience with CAW, I like to project lots and I have the enormous advantage of living in Mexico.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Hola, amigos
    Hay dos detalles aquí. Por un lado, tengo ganas de conocer y explorar este mundo, por oyta parte, creo que es triste que el proyecto se quedara inconcluso.
    Si todavía tenéis los archivos CAW y los lotes, me ofrezco a terminarlo para que, quienes seguimos jugando Sims 3, podamos disfrutar de este grandioso trabajo.
    Tengo un poco de experiencia con CAW, me gusta proyectar lotes y cuento con la enorme ventaja de vivir en México.
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    You are very kind to offer to help. I suggest you might have a better chance of a reply if you visit nilxis at nilxisdesigns.blogspot.com and contact him through there. His last post on that blog was in May of this year so he still seems to be active. I hope he takes you up on your offer.
    Firby nurbs!
  • Drex_LerDrex_Ler Posts: 2 New Member
    Fxchrfxchr, thanks for the advice!
    Yes, I knew the Nilxis blog. I have played with several of his worlds, especially Barcelona and Sa Pineda, and it has been a pleasure to verify that he continues to create and participate.
    I have offered my help for Las Palomas, but I am also interested, if he wishes, in supporting the Uranesia project. I do not know what Nil will decide, but at least I make myself present with the emotional support of those who admire a well executed artistic work.

nilxisdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/05/uranesia-avance-15.html

Thank you and it's a pleasure to meet you.
  • NachoXPSINachoXPSI Posts: 1 New Member
    Man... I was really excited for this world, why best maps always never finish? :(