Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you start a new game when a new pack comes out?

2...Next

Comments

• aMemeAddictaMemeAddict Posts: 128 Member
    Start a new game
    A new pack? Ha, I start a new game with every mod I install!
    1500x500
  • ZedieZedie Posts: 38 Member
    I start new games regardless of whether anything has come out...oops. \_(._.)_/
  • YuriTheCreatorYuriTheCreator Posts: 60 Member
    Continue my current household
    I've had the same save file for a month. I'm not getting rid off all my progress because I installed a new mod or something else.
    April 8, 2015 is when I came out of that smelly old closet... 🚶‍♂️🚪
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I used to create new saves, but I've had an ongoing save-file with a ton of recurring characters for a while now, which has made things pretty interesting (especially when I see the sims I created dotted around, or random NPC vampires that have been background characters in my Sim World Lore since quite early on), so I haven't made a new save file in donkeys!

I have a habit of making sims, playing with them once, then going back to my main guy, so it's nice to see those one-time Sims popping up every now and then.
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I used to create new saves, but I've had an ongoing save-file with a ton of recurring characters for a while now, which has made things pretty interesting (especially when I see the sims I created dotted around, or random NPC vampires that have been background characters in my Sim World Lore since quite early on), so I haven't made a new save file in donkeys!

I have a habit of making sims, playing with them once, then going back to my main guy, so it's nice to see those one-time Sims popping up every now and then.