Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Thinking about the concert I attended last night. My plumbob, what a show it was.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2018
    I updated my Windows 10 today...(and it didn't crash my game).

WindowsSarcasmEdition.png
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    https://www.amazon.com/OOKU-Watercolor-Brush-Pens-Piece/dp/B071GPS445

I got these in the mail earlier this week and they
    are the best tool to have in your arsenal as an artsy crafty person. Seriously, I don't know where these have been all my life. :lol::love: These allow me to work with watercolor without having to worry about knocking my container of water over and making a mess. Haha. I love that they came with a cute little vinyl case to keep them in too. :smiley: If anyone on here works with watercolors, I highly recommend these little brushes.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    I'm in the process of switching jobs, and my friend overheard the head boss at my current job saying, "We don't have enough revenue coming in to hire a replacement." So basically... the amount that they were paying me... is not enough salary for someone who does my job.........? lol. -_-
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    I ordered a dress online (The first time I have ever ordered clothing this way) and it fits!
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I got to sleep in.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I just found out that one of my favorite childhood books is getting a sequel the day after my birthday.
    M2VJRut.png
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Finally found an apartment! Could be closer to the university but great price and fully furnished! I was really scared I wouldn't find one. :p
  • Options
    Knowing that the heat advisory is staying away for another day and that I can be lazy on a Tuesday.

• Options
    yannokfcyannokfc Posts: 28 Member
    Classes are suspended tomorrow due to heavy rainfall---I was supposed to do a PowerPoint presentation tomorrow and I haven't started on anything yet that's why I'm rejoicing~!
    hXn9Gsy.png
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Holiday booked! Taking off to Lake Como in Italy on Sunday! :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    What made me happy today was when my son who has Autism was finally able to play! He did so well too. He's 8 and has had trouble reading for a long time now, but he was able to read enough to actually play about a 30 minute session! He created his Sim and a little black and white cat he named Peter. It was the most precious thing :)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Today for no reason at all I decided to make thisVV and yes it's just a snap of it from my guy's phone but clear enough.
    43431818822_b02fee3b51_m.jpg
    It's fudge, white milk oreo on one side and milk white oreo on the other side, we didn't have quite enough oreos but it worked and it ended up tasting good...it's been a long time since I made fudge so I was happy to see it come out well. I also cut it into smaller odd pieces.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited July 2018
    That fudge sounds delicious. I love fudge. :love:

There was a rosy maple moth chilling on the door this morning. I went to take its photo and then I bumped the screen accidentally. It fell on the deck and I got it to crawl on my hand and then I helped it land on the chair. It's hanging out on the chair now. I hope it didn't hurt itself when I bumped the screen. I think it's okay because it was able to crawl on the chair just fine. Those moths are pretty. Wow. It's cool to see a moth that's colorful since most are neutral colors. :smile:

Edit: I found $6 on a walk tonight!! Guess that moth brought me a little luck. :smile: That’s the most money I’ve found in a while. I always find money, but it’s usually just a single coin. LOL
    I have been quite lucky lately! A couple weeks ago I found a dollar and something in change in the CoinStar, and then a week later I found 76 cents. My mom always asks how I find it and I tell her I’m always looking. Which is true. Being observant really pays off. Er, no pun intended... :lol:
    Post edited by Hippie_Simmer on
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I was able to reinstall and play EverQuest 2 a little bit. It was nice to talk to my guildies again. (I had to reset my PC the other day.)
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    ZedieZedie Posts: 38 Member
    Revisited some old games from my Childhood, mainly virtual worlds which seem to be dead...I also made some Gyoza and had it with some Miso soup! Was delicious. Also started up a youtube channel for my speed builds and overwatch streaming.
  • Options
    firemixtapefiremixtape Posts: 574 Member
    Tom Holland.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Going to David's Tea and scoring some good deals. Mainly on another tea press, because I could use another one or ten of those. But they're awfully expensive so scoring such a good deal was awesome. Getting more tea itself didn't hurt either though... something nice to unwind with on a Saturday night, can't go wrong.

And that it was cooler weather today (it's been really hot all week), it's actually pretty cool now so all the windows are wide open letting it all in and it's the first time I've been comfortable all week. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AspenSimsAspenSims Posts: 603 Member
    What made me happy? I just recorded my first let's play EVER! And not i get to experience the joy of editing out all my ramblings
  • Options
    MunyarMunyar Posts: 31 Member
    I spoke to my favorite cousin. We haven't spoken to each other in years, but it wasn't as awkward as I told myself it would be.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited July 2018
    HOLY CRIPES...this thing buried itself down at p.82. Just resurrecting it from two days ago because I finally got my desktop working again (unseated CPU fan) and am now using a 34" LCD TV to play TS3 and do other things with it (my photography). And I don't have to squint anymore to see what I'm typing. :D ...and THAT'S what made me happy today. Still porting stuff over from my old laptop.

Oh...that and finally being able to access all my "photography" (I'm a wildlife/landscape photographer) from my desktop computer. That rocks.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    My sister sent me an Uplifting News thread on Reddit after I said I was tired of hearing all this bad stuff in the news
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited July 2018
    Seeing pics of my Son and Daughter-in-Law playing in a park with my 7 month old Grandson over the weekend. My Grandson had on these darling little sunglasses and a sun hat. Looked like he absolutely loved the baby swing. He was leaning back, holding on to the seat in front with his head thrown back, mouth open wide and I can only imagine he was letting out a big belly laugh of pure joy and delight!

DIL also took some absolutely adorable Christmas in July pics of him in their backyard. He was wearing a Santa hat, sitting in a red basket with red/gold garland inside on the lawn, and wore a t-shirt that said, "Who needs Santa when you got a great Mom?" The look on his face was just priceless in one shot. It looked like he was thinking, "Are you serious Mom?" He was so done with it. He did smile in other shots though. hehe

Made my day and I can't wait to take care of him again on Thursday. :)<3
  • Options
    The weather has been beautifully cool of late. That's reason enough for me to happy.

• Options
    I'm going to get a new phone today