Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will my laptop run sims 3?

2...Next

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    @phoebebebe13 - Oh sorry, seems we were both posting at the same time.

I see the R7's drivers showing up later in the dxdiag, but also see that the report was tripping over itself in the beginning and failing to gather all of the information it needs at first. Therefore I wasn't taking the lack of driver info in the beginning of the report very seriously. Maybe the card needs to be reinstalled, if it is indeed present? If it's not even there then of course that would be a waste of time. Should have mentioned that's one of the reasons I paged chester.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @igazor That is the way I have seen HP when the person does not really have a second card

Lenovo , HP dell etc make allot of the same model computer but put different hardware inside. The Dxdiag may read hardware that is not really installed in the computer. It's sometimes hard to tell what hardware is really installed. boboo7 and I have had this discussion before.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    @igazor That is the way I have seen HP when the person does not really have a second card

Lenovo , HP dell etc make allot of the same model computer but put different hardware inside. The Dxdiag may read hardware that is not really installed in the computer. It's sometimes hard to tell what hardware is really installed. boboo7 and I have had this discussion before.
    How nice of them. Remind me to send them holiday cards when the time comes to tell them all over there how much we appreciate them being the cause of such rampant confusion. :angry:
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net