Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverside (Suburban/City World)-Update 3/9/18

ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
I have a world called Riverside up at my site. This is a sprawling, large city world that is largely one part urban, one part suburban, but with a few smaller themed districts (like lower income and rural). It's called Riverside because there are a series of beautiful parks along a river that divides the suburban area from the city area.

Below are screenshots. These don't even come close to capturing all the things you can see and do there!

Screenshot-1986.jpg

Screenshot-1736.jpg

Screenshot-1956.jpg

Screenshot-1717.jpg

Screenshot-1924.jpg

For more information and download links, go here: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/riverside/
EiFlric.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited June 2017
    Below is a video I made on Twitch showing a little bit of Riverside:

https://youtu.be/_UWrl2TyNsc
    EiFlric.png
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
  • Jerry4Jerry4 Posts: 32 Member
  • FunkycormFunkycorm Posts: 50 Member
    Looks great!
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    Hi, everyone!

Just letting everyone know that there's been a new slightly tweaked version of Riverside up. As it turns out, the food trucks weren't showing up, so I fixed this issue. New version is available here: http://www.thesimsdepot.com/sims-3/downloads/worlds/riverside/
    EiFlric.png
  • Vgrace573Vgrace573 Posts: 29 Member
    Has anyone tweaked Riverview to allow for IP? Have managed to create functional dive-spots, getting to them is something else. Plenty of space for a beach and ports near simhenge but no routing. There is also space for many extra lots along straight, flat roads, but no putting lots there.

No disrespect to world creators because you folks are AMAZING and I have a number of custom worlds. But I always come back to Riverview and while I manage to fit most of the EP lots in without changing the town drastically I just wish I could spend a day at the beach there, maybe even have a beach home like in Legacy Island 3 and some others. (I've tried and tried and simply cannot CAW. With the updates to Win-10 I can't even attempt CAW)

There's a "New Riverview" out there that is really quite something but nothing of the original town remains. Anyone have or know of a Riverview without drastic changes that still allows for routing (and ?layers?- I'm ignorant) for some EP stuff?
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited July 2018
    I've got one I'm currently working on in CAW though it will be blank and lots get placed in a save.I just don't want to mess with placing the lots in CAW as they can too often end up backwards and it can cause a wandering and straying sims issue with the inactives.My made over Riverview won't be populated and lots won't be placed in CAW either.
    Riverside looks well made though it might have a wandering sims issue.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Vgrace573Vgrace573 Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks so much for reply. Can't wait to see it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top