Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Lindsmd113 wrote: »
    Sergio and Siobhan got married at Mishuno Meadows and the next day was winterfest. Siobhan was cooking up the grand meal when she started a fire. She kept screaming and wouldn’t put it out and caught on fire and died. Joaquin tried to put it out but also caught on fire and died. Finally Sergio put most of it out before catching on fire himself. Normally I’ll let the game play out, however I was NOT having them all die on Winterfest right after Sergio and Siobhan got married so I exited without saving!

I laughed out loud at this and then felt really bad about it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I'm in winter now and loving ettttttt, Winter has always been my fav but I need to see Spring and summer before making up my mind, completely! :D I just can't get over how INCLUDED toddler are in this pack I <3 that to bits!!!!
    07-15-18_5-20-05nbspPM_zps4dgrevtc.png
    07-15-18_5-21-59nbspPM_zpsdsp21t7e.png
    07-15-18_5-30-33nbspPM_zpsed3q7n40.png
    07-15-18_6-02-42nbspPM_zps0c7zlgxe.png
    07-15-18_7-10-52nbspPM_zpshd86jvx9.png
    07-15-18_7-13-31nbspPM_zpslhjlwy1y.png
    07-15-18_11-10-40nbspPM_zpsipfvnuji.png
    07-15-18_11-14-01nbspPM_zpsam26fcft.png
    07-15-18_11-30-12nbspPM_zpsk3rswwg6.png
    07-15-18_11-33-22nbspPM_zpsjbkcbpwx.png
    07-15-18_11-34-38nbspPM_zpsdqayj1hr.png
    07-15-18_11-38-50nbspPM_zpsxodxbssk.png
    07-16-18_12-26-48nbspAM_zpsxdafhb3y.png
    07-16-18_12-31-44nbspAM_zpsnw6xfh8v.png
    07-16-18_12-41-48nbspAM_zps81497n30.png

Father Winter was my most favorite part <3 it was sooo amazing and endearing my roomie and I where squealing~
    07-16-18_12-46-59nbspAM_zps8aogs7qt.png
    07-16-18_12-48-36nbspAM_zpsxk71yfek.png
    07-16-18_12-54-54nbspAM_zps8pcvarku.png
    07-16-18_12-55-07nbspAM_zpsksfyaugw.png
    07-16-18_12-51-54nbspAM_zpstwwsvugm.png
    07-16-18_1-00-09nbspAM_zpshdvynyxl.png
    07-16-18_1-00-38nbspAM_zpsscydmldj.png
    07-16-18_1-00-46nbspAM_zpsy9gxwjte.png
    LOL Reed got a carrot xP
    07-16-18_1-02-08nbspAM_zpssd2ssb4o.png
    They all sang~ The wrong song again but they sang~
    07-16-18_12-58-22nbspAM_zpsusyfqmcg.png
    :open_mouth: Father Winter poofed! <3
    07-16-18_1-02-37nbspAM_zpsbl7hvrt6.png
    07-16-18_1-08-51nbspAM_zpswjutc8k0.png
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @Tixyen - I love this photo!

07-15-18_5-30-33nbspPM_zpsed3q7n40.png
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    mari_c1mari_c1 Posts: 74 Member
    so my sim recently just had her last baby and he’s a cute little boy. she comes from a long line of black haired people, her mom is black and her dad was mexican and her husbands side was mostly brown hair. there’s like 3 generations rn and this is the first time that there’s ever been a natural blonde in the family! MY DARK HAIRED FAMILY NOW CONSISTS OF A LITERAL PLATINUM BLOND HAIRED KID! and his eyebrows are darker like everyone’s hair, but his actual hair is platinum blond it’s crazy lol
    sappy himming :)
  • Options
    floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm on gen 4 now. Today the family that I was playing with got pregnant and had a baby, but a glitch happened that made for a good story. So after I aged the baby up to a toddler I went into CAS to edit their outfits and such and when I got into CAS, the toddler had changed back into a baby, or at least that's what it looked like. So I figured it was a glitch and I aged the baby up again except this baby looked nothing like the parents. It had red hair and my parents have dark brown. I then realized that my sim was pregnant again! Somehow, my game generated a random baby and put it in my household and made my sim pregnant again with their own child?? It was so weird. So I just kept the baby as an adoption and made up a story to go along with it. The story I came up with is that the hospital had them leave with a baby that wasn't theirs and they soon realized it and went back to the hospital to retrieve their actual son. When they got to the hospital, they learned that the other baby's real parents had surrendered it at the hospital after giving birth. They didn't want it. So my sims decided to just adopt it and raise it as if it was their son's twin. But now, because of this glitch, my household has FIVE TODDLERS. Saying that it's stressful would be an understatement haha.

Aside from that, within the same family, my sim's husband started cheating on her with her own mother. Her father has caught them flirting once and got angry but he got over it pretty quick. They had their first woohoo and she ended up pregnant at the same time as her daughter. Neither the daughter nor her father knows what has happened. He thinks that the child is his. I'm trying to decide if it'll be kept a secret or if I should have my sim's husband confess and have him run off with her mother for drama and leave her with five toddlers. I don't know. I've never created this much drama in a family before. It's fun! Lol
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited July 2018
    In my game today...

My Sim became best friends with her cat, and I made a bunch of outfits for my Sim.

kittylove_zps6edeuqlv.jpg

CAS_zpstvbu2rpw.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @Tixyen I love all your pics, I miss Winter but I won't see it again for awhile all the details for seasons ended up being so nice.
    @floridiansimmer wow I just love all the drama of it, that is some glitch but it does make for a good story as long as it's not like that all the time I bet though ha. I want to know what's going to happen with all these kids and her mother....shame on her and that man so curious about that.

I was busy in another save today.
    42743209524_b019b28fce_b.jpg
    I wonder if we are supposed to be able to sell the stuff from work, I'll call it a bonus ha.
    41651681730_dc662113f6_b.jpg
    Leon got a promotion his first day, never had that happen in this career ha.
    42743210494_bca7bc4620_b.jpg
    His wife Alexandria is feeling very optimistic about her work in the hospital too.
    42555096235_856b13e3aa_b.jpg
    Until her uncle showed up.....actually he's also her mother's uncle so her great uncle? Poor Tomas.
    41651682750_662d98c6ae_b.jpg
    Her great....something aunt also ended up showing up, Jenna is gen 2 and Alexandria is gen 7 don't remember If I mentioned this already I don't share them that often ha.
    "There must be something in the water, Uncle Tomas is here too."

"I told mom I shouldn't be drinking water."

"It's good for you."

"Sure it is....whippersnapper." lol.
    Touched up the work places a bit, just cause, moving on.
    29588589158_f6fa1a332e_b.jpg
    Her twin Creg called to hang out with her, as her twin he became the first spare to age up.
    41651683600_e8b3ab6f36_b.jpg
    They sounded terrible.
    29588590048_60336c6f9b_b.jpg
    But it seemed like everyone wanted to see them, they are sort of like celebrities the only family to discover the fountain of youth....technically.
    Had to break up pics more...meh.
    42743212894_4819e0c0b5_b.jpg
    Trouble was brewing at work the next day.
    41651685380_a07a80fe37_b.jpg
    Enjoying the rain on her break.
    42743213594_f4bf14cd69_b.jpg
    Instant regret.

Though dazed and confused she still didn't go inside.
    41651686720_bfb4f9b7b0_b.jpg
    Shocking...
    42743214244_b5516a8267_b.jpg
    As some of the patients and what not came out to mourn her some worried about being struck next.
    41651687830_3fa22000c0_b.jpg
    It was the worse call they had ever gotten.
    42743214844_45ae253eb8_b.jpg
    Only thinking that he lost his wife too soon.
    41651688440_b0a05b0701_b.jpg
    Ah that look, he knows who got curious about the lightning.
    42743215174_a519261ebd_b.jpg
    29588593728_1b68ef16c5_b.jpg
    Leon assures Nathan that they'll get through this together.
    42743215584_5533630804_b.jpg
    The mouse...that would be the end of this day.
    42555102325_31952bc9d5_b.jpg
    I had him temporarily switch jobs to go get her urn, since it wasn't in the family inventory.
    42743215954_008dbbf736_b.jpg
    Her place in the home.
    42555103145_79a7d4734e_b.jpg
    She feels the love<3
    42743216414_8ffe83593f_b.jpg
    At least their bills weren't bad.
    42555104465_5fdca4308a_b.jpg
    Tomas wanted to come home after school.

"I just talked to her....I can't believe my niece is gone."

"I know it's hard..."
    29588596358_fa87d11a71_b.jpg
    Gone but not forgotten.
    42555105565_7876c61be8_b.jpg
    They were both attacked as soon as they arrived though.
    29588597358_5c5e7da822_b.jpg
    42743217994_ca63c3b59a_b.jpg
    So thrilled to see her boys.
    42555107345_ac3cbfb31f_b.jpg
    42743218664_8e14410680_b.jpg
    Of course came home to this....that is your great..great...great nephew's? project you're destroying mister.
    42555108465_a6a29dae03_b.jpg
    29588599238_98b1087a3e_b.jpg
    42555109025_009c3e66f6_b.jpg
    "Taking it out on me doesn't bring her back you know."

"I don't care this hurts me I hate to lose family that's not what happens in this family."

"We lost two in the past."

"But they are back now while my niece is dead, brat."
    42743219784_a13f417721_b.jpg
    At least they were able to complete it in time..
    43459458751_28b08d71a3_b.jpg
    Maybe she'll turn up again for this....or not we'll see.
    That was a lot I know meh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,183 Member
    Well Harley is moving out today so let's get one last family breakfast.
    5txkJ8u.png
    rmaDoUJ.png
    Scarlett: "Don't worry, expecting mother will just eat over here, I'll be fine."
    yjnTEnS.png
    Before Harley leaves, Justice must teach her son....the secret Alien Handshake!!!!!!!!! I mean the alien blood in their family tree is almost like....gone at this point but the fact of the matter is the fact that they have alien blood in them and because of that they can do the secret alien handshake!
    YTGdvq5.png
    So finally Harley moved in to his new home with Akshara.
    s2DcHFz.png
    Paid for with Mom and Dad's awesome paychecks.
    x7PVzaJ.png
    While Harley is off at work, Akshara is practicing her charisma skill. What's her job again?...........Wait....she's.....a POLITICIAN?!
    ujLulU7.png
    Dang, didn't think this bowl of crazy would be able to run for office. Okay fine, she might be a little insane but maybe I'm just misjudging her and that she might just be the best gosh darn politician this country has ever seen.
    URPmzfX.png
    Akshara: "What do we want?"
    Protesters: "NUCLEAR HELLFIRE!"
    Nevermind.
    8ljgPmd.png
    And here's Akshara securing another vote. God help us all.
    AN96Vox.png
    Meanwhile, hey Akshara saw Scarlett doing karaoke next door.
    Ku2IJGW.png
    Iris: "I'm here to support my niece."
    iioBDTC.png
    Later that night, romance festival is in town. I mean what, are Harley and Akshara NOT going to go to the romance festival? Come on brah.
    QWHpvKg.png
    And Aunt Iris is here to chaperone their date make sure they don't do anything naughty apparently. Justice must've put her up to it so she doesn't get anymore grandchildren till she's old and gray.
    Cc2GvEC.png
    I mean seriously she is just following these two around.
    WJKUDwC.png
    It gets pretty awkward when your aunt gets flirty and attempts to flirt with your date.
    xXaRt7g.png
    Love Guru: "So like....if you want your romance to succeed you're going to have to like.....ditch your aunt or something I don't know, I'm not even Indian, I just wear the outfit because I'm getting paid Ten simoleons an hour."
    B5rY8vu.png
    Well luckily the lovers were able to get away from Aunt Iris. Let the sexiness commence.
    8dkp6dP.png
    Harley likes.
    ZDCshL8.png
    Well you know what, while everyone is in the romance mood might as well pop the question.
    DsVRSc3.png
    us8Do0b.png
    She said yes.
    kktSsT8.png
    And thank the flying spaghetti monster that Harley isn't a noodle arm anymore.
    uBYC3nF.png
    Later that night........
    CrM8zis.png
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    My alien family celebrating their first Winterfest.
    krR11Mf.jpg
    91PnSxN.jpg
    JHYQDVl.jpg

My "free spirit" cat that was gone for quite some time returned on Winterfest day and even brought a gift! I thought that was super adorable.
    WGAb30A.jpg

The dog on the other hand... :D
    49Sqrnm.jpg

Later that night my alien daddies wanted to "celebrate" their own Winterfest but Father Winter barged into the bedroom! :p
    xUrOBD0.jpg
    IzKsTHT.jpg

Father Winter was not allowed to join in so only one way to get rid of him...
    DkxaEPb.jpg

I think he has enough of my crazy alien family for now. Wonder if he will show up next Winterfest!?
    OFG8MKF.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Today I thought I'd play around with Caleb Vatore in CAS, I thought why don't I give him facial hair? I was NOT disappointed, wowza!

0T6ORO3.png
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @lovesstorms Thank you! It's my fav scenery pic so far, lol I am so at awe at the little details and scenery, my poor sims have to fend for themselves a lot of the time :D

@RedDestiny92 Thank you! I spread that love right back to all your gorgeous pictures! I love this thread, I check it at least twice a day. I've started to recognize sims names, their families and their stories <3. I give all the likes and awesomes as I read and look. And it helps 'sustain the simmer addiction' until I can play on weekends.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2018
    The sim in my avi is Rebekah Avery. She's part of my sims 4 'founder' save. I originally started with her grandmother, Katherine Mooney. Katherine then met, and eventually married, Ryan Cole and they had two kids: Madison and Ryder. Madison married Jack Avery and they in turn had two beautiful little girls: Rebekah and Rhyan. When the girls' uncle Ryder became a young adult- he'd been in his teens when they were born- he met, and proposed to, Daphne Blaire. After they got engaged, I uploaded the whole family on March 16, 2015.

Recently, I continued playing those two the last few days or so and they have two kids of their own: Cole and Harper. I then decided to switch to the Avery household to celebrate Rebekah's birthday from teenager to young adult. She looks like her late-grandmother. Both Ryan and Katherine have since passed away. Katherine died on Friday the 13th and Ryan died two real-days ago.

Edit: Here's something ironic that I put in a comment on my 8-sim household upload three years ago:
    "Little Ryan is named after her grandfather. :) Maybe I'll name a grandson Cole since that actually is also a first name." I actually did that!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    @PapayaPancake Maybe he just wanted to take some pics with them and they left before he could get what he wanted...lol old father winter might like cute boys ha.
    @LJFoxie I find that Caleb is just a good looking base, almost anything looks good on him :D
    @Tixyen oh sure, ha I always end up with too many favorites and want to share them all then sometimes I take too many that just go together, I'm far too addicted to the sims and love it. I check the forums too much to count usually I get lucky and have something new to look at I see more activity I feel if I'm around at random times. Yeah I get like that too sims I might never play or just can't I remember things the more I see them, it's all part of the fun.
    @HillyBeth I liked reading about your family, I should start naming some kids after their relatives before them it's nice.

For once I don't actually have any pictures.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    My teen daughter was having breakfast and her mom turned on the incense burner for the first time and it set on fireAtOvlgo.jpgruS1on3.jpgMom got kinda scared, but her daughter managed to put it out5ETQp88.jpgTik9Kyp.jpg
    Later at night my teen went autonomously to the food stand and it was closedysn8g7U.jpg
    I sent her back home and as she was leaving the stand openedmGkUlCC.jpg
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I got poses to work. Caleb with his unruly husband:

CZjv5K5.png

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    The long lost daughter to my sim got engaged to someone whom her half-sister told her to hook up with.8YLkwK1.jpgThe youngest one of my sims children finally aged to a teen. 4zYif9T.jpgHe became creepy looking, its actually disturbing me.zQ4AAST.jpgThe side view doesn't help either12taLsh.jpgOn the other hand though his sister spent the day doing some yoga7dixe15.jpgI'm so happy, she's the heir who will bring my family legacy to the 10th generation!OuSxjHT.jpg
    Once I get to the 10th generation, I hope to start a new game file with a different founder.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @PapayaPancake Maybe he just wanted to take some pics with them and they left before he could get what he wanted...lol old father winter might like cute boys ha.
    @LJFoxie I find that Caleb is just a good looking base, almost anything looks good on him :D
    @Tixyen oh sure, ha I always end up with too many favorites and want to share them all then sometimes I take too many that just go together, I'm far too addicted to the sims and love it. I check the forums too much to count usually I get lucky and have something new to look at I see more activity I feel if I'm around at random times. Yeah I get like that too sims I might never play or just can't I remember things the more I see them, it's all part of the fun.
    @HillyBeth I liked reading about your family, I should start naming some kids after their relatives before them it's nice.

For once I don't actually have any pictures.

@RedDestiny92 Rebekah has a love-interest! He's a made-over Lucas Adler.(who was part of my Parker family at one point)
    They'll be moving to San Myshuno once they start dating. <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game, Don Lothario did his last woohoo, he got the Tired Of Feeling Trapped moodlit after woohooing with his wife, Jade Rosa. I warned him that was gonna happen to him if he kept getting that moodlit every time they'd woohooed.
  • Options
    @HillyBeth oh cool, can't wait to see pics of their kids, yeah I might be thinking too far out I guess lol.
    @tinahjalmar tsk tsk tsk Don is such a mess, must be why I like him ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Well I finally got my computer upgrade! It’s been a long time coming and it’s already made my gaming so much more enjoyable. You don’t even really know what you are missing until you see ultra graphics in the sims 4. So many beautiful little details that aren’t really there in lower settings.
    Anyway I created a new sim and moved her to Oasis Springs. Her and Johnny Zest are hitting it off already and seem to enjoy each other’s company. She’s into music and he is into comedy so they fit each other I think. Haven’t done much other than really just testing and making sure it runs okay.
    I’ll probably pick up a bundle tomorrow to update my sad collection. I’m thinking cats and dogs with dine out and movie hangout. Then in a few weeks I’ll get seasons, outdoor retreat and backyard stuff. So I’m looking forward to playing with new content in the next little bit. I’ll try to really start posting on here now that I’m playing again.
  • Options
    @Akl500P that's awesome, when I first started playing I absolutely had to play on the lowest settings for things to function upgraded a couple times since I used two older computers now I'm spoiled and must have a computer that can handle ultra. Looking forward to see how her life goes with Johnny when you do post more :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    TestingThisOut77TestingThisOut77 Posts: 79 Member
    I started the beginnings of my second story! ^_^ Can't wait to publish the first chapter!
    Check out my stories "On Their Way" (An Alien Legacy) and "Confining Space" (An Original Story) at https://simsbroughtbypenguins.wordpress.com!
  • Options
    @HillyBeth oh cool, can't wait to see pics of their kids, yeah I might be thinking too far out I guess lol.
    @tinahjalmar tsk tsk tsk Don is such a mess, must be why I like him ha.

That's okay. Lol. Rebekah and Lucas are now living together in Willow Creek. I was gonna have them move into an apartment in San Myshuno, but changed my mind. So she moved in with him. I may have them get engaged later and married at Myshuno Meadows.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Yes I am very excited about it. It runs like a dream for the first time and ultra is just incredible. I was playing on medium low originally, but I probably should have been playing all low lol. I just could not stand how horrible it looked so I upped a few things, but it was slowing down a lot and had some texture loading delays. This is without anywhere near all the content. I also never played much because I was so afraid of breaking my laptop. Now I can play sims 4 obsessively like I have wanted to do forever.

So here is Madison Clarke. She is a sim living in Oasis Springs and has a dream of becoming a huge music star.
    GUArKzM.png

She loves playing Violin
    kGdwUgM.png

She enjoys the great outdoors
    iM5zKqb.png

QKERvm3.png

And loves hanging out with her new friend Johnny Zest (who I gave a makeover)
    H4cktRG.png

PBEkDnk.png

Here are some random nature pictures to end the post. Random I know, but I am noticing how truly beautiful this game is for the first time. Its like seeing the game through new eyes.
    Q32P4Lt.png

M896s3M.png

3qLQ1n9.png
  • Options
    @HillyBeth guess we'll see what happens then, funny enough when choosing between San M, an Willow Creek the city usually loses with me though I play in it a lot all the same.
    @Akl500P oh yeah it was pretty bad, especially on my old laptop but it really makes you appreciate the prettier graphics if you're someone who had to have the lower end huh :). Oh if I could play as much as I want I'd be so overloaded with pics but it's fun though so it would be worth it.

Ah Madison is such a cute sim and they make a good looking couple, I also can't wait to see their babies...hmm thinking too far out again yep. Ha oh well.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top