Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just when i thought my reproducing problem was fixed -___- Solution found 7/15

hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
Decided to play the Pancakes for a while...after getting their relationship back on track I had them try for a baby. Well they had SEXTUPLETS!! Again with no mods or any fertile traits. Three girls Kori, Brenna, Rylee and three boys King, Jaxton, and Kerry. And yes the parents got makeovers. It is weird tho because the boys came out with black hair like Bob's and the girls came out with carrot tops like their mother.

r8ijcn.jpg
2woklts.jpg
2z3vpd1.jpg
m7uond.jpg
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
Post edited by hunniboo1 on

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Do you play with the MCCC mod? I don't know all of where it's at, but there is a way you can set the pregnancy, after she's pregnant, how many babies she is pregnant with. I don't know if that will help or not, just an idea.
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Do you play with the MCCC mod? I don't know all of where it's at, but there is a way you can set the pregnancy, after she's pregnant, how many babies she is pregnant with. I don't know if that will help or not, just an idea.

Yes i do use that mod...although I am starting to wonder if it is the mod that could be my problem, but I could not imagine gameplay without it.
    2llotup.jpg
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2018
    I rarely get multiples in my game - but perhaps it has to do with the fact most of my sims have reached adult before I let them try for baby as I generally do not let them marry until right before they turn adult. My YA's don't marry - I have them working on their careers - leveling all their skills and building financial wealth, partying a lot, and finally finding their true love - then just days ahead of when I plan to age them up to adult - I have them marry their soulmate- allow them to live and enjoy married life for a bit - then each has a birthday to turn adult - then they can try for baby.Also by the time baby comes the baby gets to enjoy time with both parents as by then they are so high in their careers they only work 3 days a week and makes tons of money to spend on the little one.

I don't use cheats so it takes time and money to get to where I want them before they start growing their family. I also control aging myself - so each stage is never short. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I rarely get multiples in my game - but perhaps it has to do with the fact most of my sims have reached adult before I let them try for baby as I generally do not let them marry until right before they turn adult. My YA's don't marry - I have them working on their careers - leveling all their skills and building financial wealth, partying a lot, and finally finding their true love - then just days ahead of when I plan to age them up to adult - I have them marry their soulmate- allow them to live and enjoy married life for a bit - then each has a birthday to turn adult - then they can try for baby.Also by the time baby comes the baby gets to enjoy time with both parents as by then they are so high in their careers they only work 3 days a week and makes tons of money to spend on the little one.

I don't use cheats so it takes time and money to get to where I want them before they start growing their family. I also control aging myself - so each stage is never short. LOL.

I think with my game it's a glitch because my sims always have multiples either quads or more
    2llotup.jpg
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Why do I find this so amusing? :''D
    For the first time ever I actually feel kinda bad for Eliza... I mean, giving birth to six kids can't be fun :''D
    Why do I find this so amusing? :''D
    For the first time ever I actually feel kinda bad for Eliza... I mean, giving birth to six kids can't be fun :''D

She looked so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at the dinner table lol
    2llotup.jpg
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I think with my game it's a glitch because my sims always have multiples either quads or more

WOW! Toddler age must be hectic as all get out. Poor pancakes.

My sims have only had one set of twins, and one set of triplets - and that was before we got toddlers - so I never played them through - waiting to get toddlers and by the time we did get toddlers that save got corrupted and that was my back up save even - lol. Since then all single births - but to be fair my sims have not had a lot of babies either. Then I restarted the game right after Pets - so thus far none of my Sims are even married yet. I am rebuilding my households - 1 sim at a time. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• -Haner96-Haner96 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm sorry I just find this hilarious. Those poor Sims :D
    -Haner96 wrote: »
    I'm sorry I just find this hilarious. Those poor Sims :D

I feel so bad for them...I try to avoid cheating but lord knows I just want single births back lol
    2llotup.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    It has to be the mod. I don't think the vanilla game even allows you to have more than triplets? Quadreplets, maybe... But even then, it rarely happens.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    Just curious, how big was she when she was pregnant? :joy:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

Yes i do use that mod...although I am starting to wonder if it is the mod that could be my problem, but I could not imagine gameplay without it.

MCCC causes problems for me regarding holidays so it's not immune to being the issue. Just wanted to put that out there.

And yea that has to be the reason you had so many kids from one pregnancy.
    keenow wrote: »
    Just curious, how big was she when she was pregnant? :joy:

This was third tri
    2uzqqds.png

she is not happy with all of this
    2uzqqds.png
    2llotup.jpg
    Chazzzy wrote: »

MCCC causes problems for me regarding holidays so it's not immune to being the issue. Just wanted to put that out there.

And yea that has to be the reason you had so many kids from one pregnancy.

I just removed all my mods including mccc will try a pregnancy and let's see what happens. Crossing my fingers.
    2llotup.jpg
    So here is the test pregancy I did after removing all mods.

First tri:
    9biz2e.jpg

Second tri:
    ngay42.jpg

Third tri:
    2gsidmx.jpg

Labor:
    2zpkt3k.jpg

DUN DUN DUN...ONE girl!!
    2n8xa85.jpg

Now i got to figure which one has my game going wonky
    2llotup.jpg
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I love them! Their faces look almost identical again, like when you had quints, in this thread. It is so odd how they split the hair color exactly half of each parent.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16591337#Comment_16591337

In the first post of both threads, you said you didn't have mods, but MCCC is a mod. :) I hope I'm not being too fussy, just mentioning it for the sake of clarity. I myself forget MCCC is there a lot of the time.

It is indeed really nice that MCCC can bring this about, because it makes for some wonderful stories. If you don't want it happening regularly, tho, I would comb over the Pregnancy Module of MCCC. I use it, and haven't had this happen. But I probably wouldn't have enabled multiples. The other option, if you want to keep MCCC, is to click on the Sim after she becomes pregnant, go into MCCC, Pregnancy, and you will be able to change the number of babies, sex, etc, as @LaBlue0314 suggested. Before that you will see a menu that shows exactly what she is expecting.
    I love them! Their faces look almost identical again, like when you had quints, in this thread. It is so odd how they split the hair color exactly half of each parent.

In the first post of both threads, you said you didn't have mods, but MCCC is a mod. :) I hope I'm not being too fussy, just mentioning it for the sake of clarity. I myself forget MCCC is there a lot of the time.

It is indeed really nice that MCCC can bring this about, because it makes for some wonderful stories. If you don't want it happening regularly, tho, I would comb over the Pregnancy Module of MCCC. I use it, and haven't had this happen. But I probably wouldn't have enabled multiples. The other option, if you want to keep MCCC, is to click on the Sim after she becomes pregnant, go into MCCC, Pregnancy, and you will be able to change the number of babies, sex, etc, as @LaBlue0314 suggested. Before that you will see a menu that shows exactly what she is expecting.

oh no I meant I didnt use the help of mods to create that many or influence it sorry.
    2llotup.jpg
  • LairaLaira Posts: 39 Member
    You can reduce the chance of having multiples with MCC. Default is always 33, maybe you have it higher.
    So I found the problem...I had pregnancy mod before that I removed because it was glitching after seasons. After going through the mods I seen a few files from this mod was still there so I never removed it. I couldn't even have babies at home only the hospital. I had multiple random bassinets spawning.

All now resolved and no more multiples :):D
    2llotup.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member

As far as I know the MCCC mod only allows for a maximum of 3 babies.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member

As far as I know the MCCC mod only allows for a maximum of 3 babies.

Under MCCC click on MC pregnancy then click on offspring and then maximum offspring. You can set it to six or anything in between. That is how many they can have at a time.
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member

oh no I meant I didnt use the help of mods to create that many or influence it sorry.

Oh, gotcha, no worries. :) Glad you found what was causing it, too, it's always good to know what's going on under the hood, haha.