Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    This story is gonna be absolutely bonkers and I can't wait. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    This story is gonna be absolutely bonkers and I can't wait. :mrgreen:

Oh, I certainly hope it'll be bonkers! :D Can't wait to get it started but I also must finish my current Ironbound season first!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Well, folks! :blush:

@VanPelt81 @LadyLobster @AudreyFld @InfraGreen @LegacySims2017 @pammiechick @Simslover163 @SoulGal7 @KleineMuff @CitizenErased14 @NShippudenFan @Irishsong @WagonFruit @kittymeow and @Bugsie2016 (in case you were still interested in submitting a couple.)

I have 9 more slots to fill. People that have already submitted two sims are welcome to submit one more if they want.

I'm about to head to bed soon, so I won't be able to reserve any slots on the front page, but I will honour reservations based on the timestamps of the reservation post. I'd love to see a vampire or two if anyone feels bold enough.

Also, @Cement I'm thinking of adding Prince's mother as a side character, did you want to create her or have me do it based on genetics in CAS? Creating her won't limit you from submitting a third sim, as she'll be a minor character at best.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @Munterbacon Can I reserve the two remaining slots on Balls out? I feel like giving you the twins I accidentally produced in game yesterday. That was an oops moment. I can make the boys fit the requirements. :)
    @Munterbacon Can I reserve the two remaining slots on Balls out? I feel like giving you the twins I accidentally produced in game yesterday. That was an oops moment. I can make the boys fit the requirements. :)

Got me just before I duck off to bed. You can certainly have the two Balls Out slots :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oooh I'll make a vampire!
    And I'll go with bankrollers. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I’ll make a vampire, too...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Taking advantage of your new offer @Munterbacon. ;)

ZxvQm7Q.png

Household Name: Curtis

Gallery ID or link to download: [re-boops]

Background/Bio: Galen "DJ Galen" Curtis used to kill it on the dance floor but finds a lot of peace providing the fresh beats most of the time. How he got into bowling was a funny story about a blind date, but he then made it a goal to go bowling at least once a week afterwards.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): In-between

Team you're submitting them to: Jive Turkeys
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited July 2018
    gLx8KDS.png
    Other everyday wear
    h18cuYS.png

Household Name: Pandora
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/8FBB2A80878E11E88D8166A98CE3FD7B
    Background/Bio: Extremely wealthy and very snobby, Pandora will judge just about everything about you. She believes she is the best thing around and if you don't agree with her she will use one of her many vampire powers on you or she might just drain your blood, depends how nice she's feeling. Oh it should also be mentioned that she absolutely hates children, disgusting little vermin's.

You're probably wondering what she's doing bowling? Well truth is she just likes to be surrounded by food, if you know what I mean.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Inbetween
    Team you're submitting them to: Bankrollers
    I didn't give my other sims alternative everyday wear, I wasn't sure if we'd see them in their normal clothing. I can go back and edit them if you want. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2018
    ***LORD FLASH SILVER***

cjnXKFZ.png
    kUebj4y.png

efef3bE.png
    Household Name: Lord Flash

Gallery ID or link to download: Hit the cc button to see him in the gallery (no cc)

Background/Bio: Even though Lord Flash Silver has only been alive for a mere 500 years, he still loves the finer things, including the taste of the finest blood from the bluest of bloodlines. He also enjoys cooking for his..ahem...meals. He got into bowling because after drinking from an inebriated woman, he drunkenly turned into a bat and spent the night at a bowling alley where the crash of pins lulled him to sleep. He tried his hand at it and has been hooked ever since.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Veteran

Team you're submitting them to: Turkey Drool

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Question: What packs do you have? I can't find where it says it.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I want to reserve Bowl Movements please. Will have him/her ready tonite.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don't have the vampire pack, but will make an alien! lol Reserving Splits & Giggles, please

Household Name: SOLOMON
    Gallery ID: Soulgal7
    Background:
    Harry Solomon has been sent to simland to study sims. What better way to find out about them than through their habits...like bowling. So Harry joined his neighbor's bowling league and is looking forward to sending reports home. Truth is, Harry is kind of addicted to moonlight bowling.
    Pro Experience - Amateur

solomon.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Lucas and Devon Pierce
    Household Name: Pierce (I put them both in one)
    Gallery ID or link to download: Bugsie2016 (Literally the only sims on my gallery currently)
    Background/Bio: When they were kids they were meant to be dropped off at karate class but someone ended up in the bowling alley part of the gym and have been part of the league since. Lucas is the clumsy, lazy one who is often dragged along by his older brother (by 2 minutes and 37 seconds, yes 37 seconds is important) Devon. Devon is the ambitious, competitive bowler who often sighs loudly when his brother screw up.
    Pro Experience: Amateur
    Team you're submitting them to: Balls Out

*They're marked as having CC because of my defaults*
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    YES TO BOTH
    I'll send over my alternate as a 3rd sim as well as Prince's mom
    I'll check what spots are open when I get home :)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited July 2018
    Household Name: Krystkowiak
    Gallery ID or link to download: vanpelt81
    Background/Bio: Saul Krystkowiak has been a fixture in the bowling league for decades, helping win a couple of league championships in his younger days. Though some say the league has passed him by he still loves bowling, now more than ever due to the younger bowlers and their positive energy. The league and it's bowlers are Saul's family (especially since his kids disowned him for selfish reasons and Saul has never met his grandkids as a result of this).
    Saul was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was told by multiple doctors he wouldn't make it to his next birthday. As a result, Saul wants to enjoy one last season, hopefully with a championship before succumbing to cancer.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Saul is a Veteran (bowling in this league for decades makes him so)
    Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Movement or Splits And Giggles (depending on availability, otherwise wherever there is a spot for the old man).

Saul can be found under the hashtags #Bowling #STRIKE #Munterbacon
    Thank you, everyone, for the flurry of submissions! :blush: Casting Call is now closed for sims that haven't already been reserved. I can't wait to start working on this! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited July 2018
    @Munterbacon Still needing more alleys?
    Household Name: Krystkowiak
    Gallery ID or link to download: vanpelt81
    Background/Bio: Saul Krystkowiak has been a fixture in the bowling league for decades, helping win a couple of league championships in his younger days. Though some say the league has passed him by he still loves bowling, now more than ever due to the younger bowlers and their positive energy. The league and it's bowlers are Saul's family (especially since his kids disowned him for selfish reasons and Saul has never met his grandkids as a result of this).
    Saul was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and was told by multiple doctors he wouldn't make it to his next birthday. As a result, Saul wants to enjoy one last season, hopefully with a championship before succumbing to cancer.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Saul is a Veteran (bowling in this league for decades makes him so)
    Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Movement or Splits And Giggles (depending on availability, otherwise wherever there is a spot for the old man).

Saul can be found under the hashtags #Bowling #STRIKE #Munterbacon

@VanPelt81 Will need to move Saul over to Bowl Durham or to Incredibowl Hulks, which team would you prefer and which trait would you want me to change to match the required team trait?

And yeah, I still need some bowling alleys. @WagonFruit is taking care of the Willow Creek one, @pammiechick is working on one but I'm not sure if she's reserved a specific spot yet?

I have placeholders for the Stargazer Lounge lot and also the 2nd Oasis Springs lot, but that doesn't mean they're not available. Other spots available are Magnolia Promenade, Windenburg, and Forgotten Hollow.
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited July 2018

@VanPelt81 Will need to move Saul over to Bowl Durham or to Incredibowl Hulks, which team would you prefer and which trait would you want me to change to match the required team trait?

And yeah, I still need some bowling alleys. @WagonFruit is taking care of the Willow Creek one, @pammiechick is working on one but I'm not sure if she's reserved a specific spot yet?

I have placeholders for the Stargazer Lounge lot and also the 2nd Oasis Springs lot, but that doesn't mean they're not available. Other spots available are Magnolia Promenade, Windenburg, and Forgotten Hollow.

Turn him into a Genius (instead of Lazy) and put him on Incredibowl Hulks. I will get an alley for Magnolia Promenade made.
    @Cement Looks like you've got the Bowl Durham. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited July 2018
    07-14-18_7-59-13-PM.png

Household Name: Zymer
    Gallery ID or link to download: LegacySims2017
    Background/Bio: Aaron was the least coolest kid in school. Everyone picked on him because of his weight. Aaron was always hungry. There's nothing wrong with that. As he got older, he heard that getting bitten by a vampire will stop his aging and make him handsome. So he decided to go to Forgotten Hollow and find a vampire to turn him into one. He didn't ask questions, first. And I doubt the vampire would let him. But a vampire bit Aaron just enough to be turned. However, Aaron didn't become handsome. His body features remained the same, except for his face. Whenever he thirst or got angry, his face would make him look older. But his eyes turned yellow and glowed. That was a bonus for him. During the day, Aaron would soon lay around the house and continue eating. During the night, he would hit up the bowling alleys and vow to drink all the blood from the handsome and pretty folk. And the ones like him, he would turn into vampires so he could form his own entourage. Joining a bowling league would help Aaron accomplish his goals much faster.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): somewhere in between
    Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Movements (reserved spot for me)

Tags: #Bowling #STRIKE #Munterbacon #LegacySims2017

PICTURES
    07-14-18_7-57-13-PM.png

07-14-18_7-54-57-PM.png

07-14-18_7-50-34-PM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @Munterbacon Feel free to play with the outfits for my three submitted sims. I only played with the everyday for slot 1. I think you'll come up with great ones for the others if you need to use them. However, I ask that you keep Kitty Purry outfits catty and pink. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif