Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show us your favourite TS3 hairstyle?

ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
What is your favourite TS3 hairstyle(No CC hairstyles please)?
Hairstyles from base game, EPs, SPs & Store are welcome :smile:
Mine is probably the open hairstyle that came with Movie Stuff ky1W9nn.jpg
I use it way too much tbh :lol:

You can show more than one hairstyles if you have many favourites(lets make this thread picture heavy)

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    This one:

2190895_orig.png

Each and every sim in the game that gets that hairstyle turns automatically into a hunk for me B)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    This one:

2190895_orig.png

Each and every sim in the game that gets that hairstyle turns automatically into a hunk for me B)

You have a good taste @JoAnne65
    That hairstyle makes guys look really good!
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I love updos and my favourite is the base game French Pleat.

AB0JqpT.png

Closely followed by this one from Mastersuite.

ctQQWeM.png

I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    This one for males is pretty nice:
    iDEGOyS.png

But I think my favorite is still this one from ITF:
    fIJzYLf.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I rarely use EA hair but I do like these two Store hairs which I have used in my current save.

40591128984_34f82d7aaa_o.jpg
    27846165548_3e922628d3_o.jpg
    @Bettyboop55 both of those are amazing!
    I wish I played more with fancy/rich Sims so I could use that second hairstyle more :love:

@Emily4331 both of those are amazing hairstyles!

@Mikezumi where is that first hairstyle from? I want it so badly now :open_mouth:
    @ItsJanier It was a bonus hair from a simpoint bundle. The set is called something like Frightful Hair of Monstrous Proportions.
    I was unable to find it :sweat:
    Is it part of any store packs? Could you like it? @Mikezumi
    @ItsJanier It is a limited edition hair that was only available with a simpoint bundle for a short time. It is no longer available through the store. I didn't get it from the store but have no idea where I did get it from as the file does not say.
    Oh that makes sense @Mikezumi
    That hair is beautiful tho! No wonder it's one of your favs.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2018
    I have a lot of faves India set hairstyles are awesome,but lately fell in love with the Show Stopping Style set side ponytail store hair.GET IT!!!! it is so cute reminds you of the 1980s and you will love it once you use it and the highlight zones flow realistically

Link to hair,only 86 cents/SP but worth it

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:48610&scategoryId=11979

Pics of it

bFFdqCv.png

hzGW6WB.png

xXh57oa.png

qQGc4jG.png

DEZVZxC.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    I have a lot of faves India set hairstyles are awesome,but lately fell in love with the Show Stopping Style set side ponytail store hair.GET IT!!!! it is so cute reminds you of the 1980s and you will love it once you use it and the highlight zones flow realistically

Link to hair

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:48610&scategoryId=11979

Pics of it

bFFdqCv.png

hzGW6WB.png

xXh57oa.png

qQGc4jG.png

DEZVZxC.png

@CravenLestat I adore that hairstyle! It's so cute. I have that hair :wink:
    You rock those India set hairstyles for sure, like you did with Emelie :smile:
    @ItsJanier :open_mouth: Had to hit awesome,you have a good memory indeed. :o

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat Love that hair! I will go buy it tomorrow when I visit the Store to check on the Daily Deals :)
    edited July 2018
    @mikezumi No need to buy tomorrow what you have today.You own that set,show stopping styles.I tried gifting it to you but says user already owns it.

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I wonder how I got that! I should go check tomorrow and see! I knew I owned some pieces but not the whole set!
    @CravenLestat I have a good memory when it comes to people who are kind to me :smile:
    @CravenLestat I just checked and I only own a few pieces but apparently it is on DD in a couple of hours and I can get the whole Seeing Stars set for less than 600 SP so I think I might just do that :)
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2018
    So many great looking sims! <3
    This hair is probably my favorite. It looks good on just about everyone.

screenshot_original.jpg

On the subject of limited edition items, it makes me sad that won't get use those. :(
  • Nyx_NightmareNyx_Nightmare Posts: 57 Member
    For the life of me I can't find a pic of it, but my favorite hair is from Into The Future. It's that strange looking sidedo/pony tail style with one side that looks braided in a weird half circle.

I am absolutely OBSESSED with that hair, and am sad that I can't use it currently. I don't care at all about the future worlds and time travel, so there was no reason for me to have that EP installed. And since I don't use CC... I'm stuck without it *sons*
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
  • Nyx_NightmareNyx_Nightmare Posts: 57 Member
    *SOBS
    Autocorrect clearly likes the word sons instead LOL
    I am that one player in D&D that will ALWAYS roll 1s on Stealth, especially when I'm a Rogue :(
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    So many great looking sims! <3
    This hair is probably my favorite. It looks good on just about everyone.

screenshot_original.jpg

On the subject of limited edition items, it makes me sad that won't get use those. :(

I love that hairstyle! I use it a lot too :smile:
    Yeah it's sad that all those limited editions hairstyles are "gone" now and people who started playing later(like me who got TS3 for PC during last spring) wont be able to get those.
    I wonder if there is Youtube videos that shows all of those limited editions hairstyles.. but idk if that would be just too painful to watch.
    For the life of me I can't find a pic of it, but my favorite hair is from Into The Future. It's that strange looking sidedo/pony tail style with one side that looks braided in a weird half circle.

I am absolutely OBSESSED with that hair, and am sad that I can't use it currently. I don't care at all about the future worlds and time travel, so there was no reason for me to have that EP installed. And since I don't use CC... I'm stuck without it *sons*

I know which hairstyle you are talking about. It's a gorgeous one. I don't even have Into The Future but I know every CAS item of that pack better than I know my own bank account..
    Sometimes I think about buying into the future just because I want all the CAS items of that pack...
  • KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    Well this one is half cc/half store hair. Does that count? It's from the Disentangled pack of store hairs at MTS. They've taken store hair with accessory items and removed the accessories. And they look SO MUCH BETTER. This one isn't necessarily my favorite, but I do really like it.
    MTS_Buckley-1564421-QuinnHair.jpg
    giphy.gif

• KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    From the store, I really like Killer Curls:
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    And the Cinna-Sweet Hair Rolls:
    Thumbnail_300x300.png
    giphy.gif

• Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    I love the Disentangled set! I definitely recommend those two sets.