Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I couldn't help it!

I couldn't help it! I end up spend more money than I wanted. I just got parenthood and outdoor retreat. Any of you guys like this too? I tell myself wait until a sale but...I can't. >.< Love sims so much.
25up6pu.jpg

Comments

• filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Parenthood was the first Game Pack I bought on release actually, first Game Pack I bought full price too (I believe so at least). I love Parenthood, can’t play the game without that pack, outdoor retreat is also pretty nice, but I would’ve bought Outdoor Retreat on sale personally.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,392 Member
    Lol, I’m currently in this predicament as well. I want Spa Day but I’ve spent plenty so far and don’t want to keep spending. I’m trying to hold off for a sale. target had the bundle that included it on sale last week but it was the physical case,I always go for digital so I’m watching myself.
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited July 2018
    I feel you :D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • AlienSimmerAlienSimmer Posts: 21 Member
    Parenthood, by far, is one of the best GPs released. Outdoor Retreat was good, at first. But I prefer Jungle Adventure.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    I have them both, and I like their affects on the game. My sims visit Granite Falls frequently, and my first gaming sessions with Parenthood was great, but now I can't always recall what was added, so I guess it was well implemented and much needed. The only thing I hate is the popups from kids needing parenting and advicing - they are driving me nuts, especially when filming.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • EyeofShaktiEyeofShakti Posts: 304 Member
    Lol, I’m currently in this predicament as well. I want Spa Day but I’ve spent plenty so far and don’t want to keep spending. I’m trying to hold off for a sale. target had the bundle that included it on sale last week but it was the physical case,I always go for digital so I’m watching myself.

I want spa day next too! I will try to wait for sales for it but I dunno! I always end up buying on origin >.<
    25up6pu.jpg
    filipomel wrote: »
    Parenthood was the first Game Pack I bought on release actually, first Game Pack I bought full price too (I believe so at least). I love Parenthood, can’t play the game without that pack, outdoor retreat is also pretty nice, but I would’ve bought Outdoor Retreat on sale personally.

Oh really? I think outdoor retreat will be good for style I play! Parenthood so far is really good! I like what adds! Especially..."Set the table"
    25up6pu.jpg
    I have them both, and I like their affects on the game. My sims visit Granite Falls frequently, and my first gaming sessions with Parenthood was great, but now I can't always recall what was added, so I guess it was well implemented and much needed. The only thing I hate is the popups from kids needing parenting and advicing - they are driving me nuts, especially when filming.

I just really get into it with parenthood. I make a new vampire family and they called the dad to tell the son threw up in school and what to do. I didn't know what to do!
    25up6pu.jpg
    I feel you :D

Yessssssss! With digital downloads on origin makes it really bad for me! I remember I will only buy physical copies for sims 3 but now sims 4 I buy all digitally and its BAD! (Bad for my bank account)
    25up6pu.jpg
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited July 2018
    Yup! I can totally relate. :smile:

I did it when Seasons was coming out, so I got Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, and a few more Stuff Packs...

I’m a shopaholic. :lol:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Parenthood is a good buy! Well worth it, I think.
    giphy.gif
    Yup! I can totally relate. :smile:

I did it when Seasons was coming out, so I got Cats & Dogs, Parenthood, and a few more Stuff Packs...

I’m a shopaholic. :lol:

Me too! When I finally move on from sims 3, it was 2 days before seasons release...so I buy sims 4 and cats & dog pack together, then some stuff packs and then all the EP's >.<
    25up6pu.jpg
    Parenthood is a good buy! Well worth it, I think.

Its great so far! I see you on lot of threads O.O
    25up6pu.jpg
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    I love Outdoor Retreat with Seasons. Parenthood is a much needed GP although I wish some things worked differently. Backyard Stuff is on sale now btw, if you don't have it yet ;)
    I love Outdoor Retreat with Seasons. Parenthood is a much needed GP although I wish some things worked differently. Backyard Stuff is on sale now btw, if you don't have it yet ;)

WHAT!? I do not have yet! How much is it?! Where the sale?!
    25up6pu.jpg
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    @EyeofShakti Sale's on origin. :)

Omg that means its only $6 O_O. Lemonade here I come! You guys are enablers! Hahaha!
    25up6pu.jpg
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I bought Parenthood on release and it was the first DLC I had bought in the longest time. And it was totally worth it! Everything about it: the CAS, the character values, the gameplay was great. It definitely added a lot of value to my game.

Outdoor Retreat is pretty fun too. I don't use it as much, but a trip to Granite Falls is always fun.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I am going to get the backyard stuff pack today since it is on sale!
    25up6pu.jpg
  • LairaLaira Posts: 39 Member
    I am going to get the backyard stuff pack today since it is on sale!

I got it yesterday!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I couldn't help it! I end up spend more money than I wanted. I just got parenthood and outdoor retreat. Any of you guys like this too? I tell myself wait until a sale but...I can't. >.< Love sims so much.

If it makes you feel any better, since my university exams ended I have purchased: Jungle adventure, seasons, vampires, parenthood, pets and my first pet stuff. I have no excuse...
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I also recently bought all the missing packs, I should have everything of the series right now. I just don't like when I download a home or something else, that it constantly says building objects were deleted, because I didn't have a specific pack. So now I have a complete collection, until the next pack comes out. :)
    Update everyone! I ended up buying spa day, backyard stuff and kitchen stuff. If you calculate its like...$500 USD for everything O_O
    25up6pu.jpg
  • TiarellaTiarella Posts: 661 Member
    edited July 2018
    @CrystalAbyss1 - Target doesn't give you a physical copy; it's a CD/DVD box with the digital code on a piece of paper inside. They do it that way to get you to come into the store-- a loss leader. They're hoping you'll spend money on other things while you're in the store.

I'm not sure it's possible to get the game (& the packs) on a disc anymore.

ETA @Tanja1986 -- yes, that's working-as-intended for EA! :naughty::wink:
    Update everyone! I ended up buying spa day, backyard stuff and kitchen stuff. If you calculate its like...$500 USD for everything O_O
    25up6pu.jpg