Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    *Sticks head in, seemingly defying gravity as his head appears from the top of the proverbial doorway*

Hey everyone. How's it been?
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Oh no! I am buried in mountain of projects that I am unable to update my simlit! :cold_sweat:

Same here! Good luck to you !
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    *Sticks head in, seemingly defying gravity as his head appears from the top of the proverbial doorway*

Heya! :smiley:

Doing well over here. A couple of chapters away from finishing my second season of Ironbound, and then I'll be starting up a silly story about a bowling league! :D

How's things with you?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    edited July 2018

Heya! :smiley:

Doing well over here. A couple of chapters away from finishing my second season of Ironbound, and then I'll be starting up a silly story about a bowling league! :D

How's things with you?

@Munterbacon It's been going well. Little bit of real life chaos but that's settled now and I'm working on a blog idea I've been tossing about in my head and I'm hoping to finish sorting that out soon.

edit: Also someone finally made a mod to fix the city living townie name issue so I'm over the moon about that.
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Acarb90 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

I've been so busy, I never get a chance to post on here :( . I really wish i had more time to read other stories on here, but right now it's just not possible. Especially since any free time i have I am working on my story. (Which I was ready to post this week, but I decided to delete all the screenshots and re-do them, because I am lame :p )

I hope I don't seem like i only come on here to post updates! I feel guilty about that, because i know everyone on here is a fantastic writer. I also really appreciate metro fans :)

Hi @Acarb90 don't feel guilty. We all have busy times of our life. I know I've been not so great at catching up recently.

Our stories aren't going to disappear so you'll be able to catch up when you've got some more free time. However simLit reading and writing is a hobby and so should not feel like a chore or a stress.

Yes absolutely agree! I wasn't feeling inspired so I took a 4-month break and now I'm back and loving it:) Remember to be as patient with yourself as you are with other people!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Oh no! I am buried in mountain of projects that I am unable to update my simlit! :cold_sweat:

but you just finished one a week or 2 ago. :)

knowing you you will find time somewhere. i keep picturing your ideas bursting out your brain. okay a little gross but i think you know what i mean.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I'm totally confused... My sister called when I was getting my lunch ready and this time when I answered the phone.. she asked me how "Things were" which she hasn't done in the past before.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    Hello, all!

Checking in between a busy weekend of work and getting ready to leave. I hope you're all well!
    Hello, all!

Checking in between a busy weekend of work and getting ready to leave. I hope you're all well!

well done with drs and blood work for now . its routine because of my meds

and since i don't get to wear it too work i wore my harry potter shirt with the crest on it in the hogwarts colors i was going down to meet mom for my appointment but i had laundry with me which un balaces me a little. and when this girl rolled down her window i was afraid i got too close to her car but she just wanted to say she liked my shirt.

oh and after 2 years of predictible behavior noel and lauren went all ayden on me and changed the story. lol
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hello, all!

and since i don't get to wear it too work i wore my harry potter shirt with the crest on it in the hogwarts colors i was going down to meet mom for my appointment but i had laundry with me which un balaces me a little. and when this girl rolled down her window i was afraid i got too close to her car but she just wanted to say she liked my shirt.

oh and after 2 years of predictible behavior noel and lauren went all ayden on me and changed the story. lol

You have a harry potter t-shirt? :open_mouth: I'm currently wearing one of mine.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hello, all!

You have a harry potter t-shirt? :open_mouth: I'm currently wearing one of mine.

i have 2. but i like the one with the crest better.
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I'm shipping an angel with a demon :lol:
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Sounds like something i would absolutely do. :lol:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!

:lol:

I'll tell Cog about the ship...
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Ooh tell me. XD

Ooh tell me. XD

Dude, tumblr
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Ooh tell me. XD

Dude, tumblr

On tumblr now. XD
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    I'm still in shock because of my sister's behaviour on the phone. When i answered it when getting my lunch she asked me how stuff was going. Which she hasn't done before ever..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hello, all!

i have 2. but i like the one with the crest better.

I have about 5. I probably wear very similar things 365 days a year. :lol:
    I got kidnapped... Help
    CathyTea wrote: »

but you just finished one a week or 2 ago. :)

knowing you you will find time somewhere. i keep picturing your ideas bursting out your brain. okay a little gross but i think you know what i mean.

Ha! Yeah... For a long time, I wrote every day, or at least four-to-five times a week. For the past few weeks, my goal is just three posts per week, a poem on Sunday, and then two chapters in the story that goes with the Sunday poems. If I get that, I meet my goal! Anything extra is gravy! So far, I haven't done any of the goal yet, so that means I'll need some writing time this weekend!

Hope you get to write, too, Sissy! I'm loving the surprises the Benders are throwing us!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Hi, New Aurora! How's it with you?

I'm in a super-busy spell at the office right now. I also have a new work-partner, and we have a new boss, and we get two new staff members in a few weeks. Lots of change! It's really good, though! The office dynamics are more supportive and synergistic than they've been for a while. So, even though it's about as busy as it gets, it's also more fun than it's been in a long time! :)

MadameLee wrote: »
    I'm still in shock because of my sister's behaviour on the phone. When i answered it when getting my lunch she asked me how stuff was going. Which she hasn't done before ever..

That's really nice! You're lucky to get to have a sister chat! :)

Hello, all!

Hi, Rosey! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top