Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lore/Stories for the premades?

So do any of you have any specific lore or stories you came up with for the premade Sims? Some Sims already have existing lore/stories but hey, one can always add up on that haha and some of close to no info at all. So I'd love to hear all the wonderful ideas you guys came up with!
"When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I made an entire thread about what would happen if we caught up with the premades some 10 years later: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/923450/the-premades-10-years-later/
    So loads of (back)story in there.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I love making up lore for my premades, at the moment Lilith Vatore is getting the treatment. I decided she was going to run Knights of the Dark Temple, to fight with Knights of the Hedge, why? Well because in a long distant past she was a Joan of Arc type figure who crusaded and cursed her way through the off map lands, dragging her slightly wimpy brother with her. He just wanted to be left to make music and cakes, talk about make up and hair and complain about how hard life as a vampire was because he'd learned it was easier to romance people if they thought you were full of tortured angst. (Twilight Saga totally proved him right and he wishes he'd written it, though he's convinced they based both Edward Cullen and the Lost Boys on him) He'd been proving a point when he turned Lilith who didn't understand why cupcakes could stop wars. Anyway, to cut a long story short, she's been around a while and recognized old Villareal as the re-incarnation of an old enemy from her barbaric past. Unfortunately for Lilith she now lives in a fairly civilized age where it's against the law to behead people who annoy you (outrageous I totally feel her pain!) So she's making fight day a regular event on the calendar and she's needing her armour once more because she expects it to get rough. Caleb however is attending to catering for the fight events by producing cupcakes that will literally bring about world peace.... I'll stop now before I write you a novel as an answer.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Since I've added the promotial premade (Babs, Ollie, Andre, June, Amber etc. I've created backs stories or have added into their stories.

In my game Babs is living with the other 5 Sims from the announcement trailer in San Myshuno as a sort of Real World (tv show) story. She is dating Ollie but that doesn't stop her from fooling around with her roommate Raj who is also seeing their other roommate Kalista or was though still is... it's complicated. Then there is Sophia who is dating Andre. Sophia and Ollie are best friends but because Ollie use to have a thing for Sophia, Andre hates Ollie.

I've even changed some of the shipped households stories. So Johnny we know is a Landgraab and in mine he is Geoffrey's younger brother who has been disowned because he didn't go into a respectable career and instead became a comedian. Johnny has two local admirers, Amber and Armand.

I even used cheats to make the Calientes women aliens and added George L'Ernitage from GTW as their neighbor who believes they are aliens but everyone thinks he is crazy.
  • Options
    Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    @MDianaSanders Finally went ahead to take a look at your story and wow you put a lot of thought into those, I like it a lot! :D Also, is it true I spot a fellow Dutch? ;P

@Bloosmoo I love the Vatore siblings and this sounds amazing wow, you put a lot of thought into this. Do you think you will do more with it? Like make it into an actual story, or make screenshots based on it?

@VentusMatt Hahahaha wow that sounds so complicated, but amazing. I especially love the idea of the Calientes as aliens. Actually not too odd when you think about all the mysteries that went on in the previous Sim-games. xD
    "When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    @Lisspeed98 Yes, it took way more time than I originally intended. And then to think that I actually need to revisit their hot/cold weather outfits now that we have seasons... And you're right, I'm Dutch :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited July 2018
    I am just beginning my first play around with a pre-made TS4 family. I am making over Bob and Eliza Pancakes and their home.
    I was surprised to realise how young Bob and Eliza are; they are at the beginning of Young Adult life stage. Unintentionally, Bob ended up with a wardrobe reflecting this youth.
    I’m vaguely thinking that the house is Bob’s inheritance and that is one of the reasons Eliza was so keen on him at first.
    I’m also going to use the pancakes poster and Bob’s Maxis-established culinary ambitions to write in that Bob was a contestant on some sort of cooking reality TV show. This not-quite-brush-with-fame would also appeal to Eliza’s social intentions.
    It makes Eliza shallow, I know, but I figure I can improve that as she matures.

Will the Pancakes stick together? I don’t know.

It’s been suggested that I play a game involving some sort of rivalry. So one idea involves Bob and Eliza having two children before they divorce. Then they would raise one child each and this would result in bad feelings between the siblings that might just last a few generations. Only one potential direction.
    I intend to see what sort of direction the game itself takes me. If Bob’s messes really get to Eliza, I’ll play it up and maybe Eliza will move to the city. Maybe they’ll make it work. It all depends.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I have some older stories I did I just like to play to that way it's funny going through old pictures and realizing how much I remember for each one. I've used these before of course but meh...

38973876445_e48b68b7d0_b.jpg
    So in this one I recreated Gunther and Cornelia to join the Goths as vampires that had left as they couldn't stay with their son unable to control their cravings for blood after a 'gift' took away their humanity. Gunther tried to be a good father but soon fell hard for Bella and she in turn was intrigued by him. Gunther got bolder and as they return from date night he knows she will only sleep by his son for a few hours before running to him.
    39179300114_c4463f5910_b.jpg
    This resulted in their little one, he decided then that he'd take his family away he wouldn't play pretend, watching his son raise his half-sister, by then Bella would do whatever he said. Leading to two divorces, I remember something was off about the save so I had to cut it.

37047351662_0b163d40be_b.jpg
    Now with the Pancakes, Eliza grew tired of Bob ignoring her and went out hoping to have some fun she met this man here he was a spawned in alien so I didn't even know what he was until they woohooed for the first time. She left at first unsure about keeping up with him, he wasn't even human though alone in this world as he held no use for his people. She returned to him after cutting Bob out of her life, crazed watching her family grow with another man Bob changed and ended up having a child with both Bella and Cassandra....
    37184441361_dd205b52ef_b.jpg
    At least they were happy with their children.

36981604193_9ded271bd8_b.jpg
    Then this last one, Don here met Dennis Kim's wife....you see he left his family because he somewhat loved Vivian she died when they tried to woohoo and he got himself a mailorder bride. She was dissatisfied but played the part because he had lots of money and security to offer her. Don came and took over. She cheated on Dennis and then he died leaving her the house and the fortune he never prepared for his family.
    37698863871_42eee9b567_b.jpg
    Don moved in and surprisingly took well to his future stepdaughter even hoping for more kids...he didn't have to work another day of his life and his family adored him he had the life.

Yep, fun times, not really lore I mean I don't play the premades the exact same way everytime but stories anyhow.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    I love making up lore for my premades, at the moment Lilith Vatore is getting the treatment. I decided she was going to run Knights of the Dark Temple, to fight with Knights of the Hedge, why? Well because in a long distant past she was a Joan of Arc type figure who crusaded and cursed her way through the off map lands, dragging her slightly wimpy brother with her. He just wanted to be left to make music and cakes, talk about make up and hair and complain about how hard life as a vampire was because he'd learned it was easier to romance people if they thought you were full of tortured angst. (Twilight Saga totally proved him right and he wishes he'd written it, though he's convinced they based both Edward Cullen and the Lost Boys on him) He'd been proving a point when he turned Lilith who didn't understand why cupcakes could stop wars. Anyway, to cut a long story short, she's been around a while and recognized old Villareal as the re-incarnation of an old enemy from her barbaric past. Unfortunately for Lilith she now lives in a fairly civilized age where it's against the law to behead people who annoy you (outrageous I totally feel her pain!) So she's making fight day a regular event on the calendar and she's needing her armour once more because she expects it to get rough. Caleb however is attending to catering for the fight events by producing cupcakes that will literally bring about world peace.... I'll stop now before I write you a novel as an answer.

I love this story so much. I imagined Caleb on the edge of a battlefield with oven mitts on while Lilith is out beheading people and such.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    My fleshed out backstory for Bob and Eliza Pancakes.

Blog
  • Options
    drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »
    So do any of you have any specific lore or stories you came up with for the premade Sims? Some Sims already have existing lore/stories but hey, one can always add up on that haha and some of close to no info at all. So I'd love to hear all the wonderful ideas you guys came up with!

I have it's all in my fanfiction. Let me warn you my fanfics are dark and aren't appropriate for a teen rating because of the violence alone. If you'd like I can send you a link. Toning down would do no justice.

I will share Joaquin Le Chien's backstory because I don't have to tone anything down with him.

Joaquin's Mom, Renee, is a professional musician. She is average looking with beautiful green eyes that pierce your soul. Her long golden hair is often in a mom bun. She dresses horribly. She would sing to Joaquin when he was a child. Because of her he loves music and learned to play many instruments. Paragon would have a field day giving her a makeover. He gets his lack of fashion sense and inability to dress in clothing that looks nice on his own.

His father is famed Choreographer Reginald LeChien. Who taught his son how to dance. It's why he has some of the smoothest moves on the dance floor around. He gets his sense of humour from his dad. Joaquin has 2 brothers who he doesn't like to admit to. They are both quite evil and mean. The soulless twins are always bringing drama and trouble. It's hard to believe that those two have the same parents are Joaquin.

Joaquin went to a prestigious school dedicated to the arts growing up because of his parents. His dad had a protege named Alexandra Frost who he met at as a kid at school. She had some serious moves and was Joaquin's, first love. He even married her when they were both teenagers. He truly loved her but she ended up getting diagnosed with Leukemia which quickly advanced to Stage 4 and she died a few months after they married. Ever see a goofball Sim get depressed? It's never a pretty sight. He could have let that depression destroy him but he threw himself into his music and dance. One day he was playing a local club when he met both Dominic Fyres. Dominic was impressed by this kid's dance moves and he approached Joaquin and wondered if he could DJ too. Joaquin learned at his school how to DJ and showed off his skills to Dominic. It would be months later they would both meet Candy Berh and Dominic would start Spin Masters inviting both Candy and Joaquin.

You now wonder just how did he meet Sergio Romero. Alexandra Frost was his cousin on his mom's side. It was through Alexandra he would meet Mr Romero. They would have an unlikely friendship. Sergio doing his best to teach Joaquin how to dress. At least he has a nice shirt to dress in for everyday wear and his shoes are cool but the rest of his choices are NOT cool looking. He would move in with Sergio after Alexandra's death.

Next is Sergio Romero's backstory.

Sergio is the oldest in a big family. Younger sister Lola is a teenager and an actress doing commercials but dreams of being a superstar. His other siblings are children and toddlers. They are why he hates children. Feeling they are brats and just so annoying. They are rude and disrespectful to everyone especially their oldest brother Sergio. His sister Lola he is protective of and hates everyone she dates.

His dad Roberto, a fashion model still modelling as an older man. His mom Gina, a stylist to the stars. With a show teaching others how to dress properly.

For as long as can remember he loved fashion and dressing very well. His parents thought he would follow a career in fashion. However, they are proud of him and his choice in careers. He got into tech because of a girl he was trying to get with when he was a teenager. She liked smart people and not those who were just pretty. They would eventually become friends and he would work at trying to impress her and learned about computers. She would friend zone him thinking he was in the closet and would try to fix him up with guys that she thought would be a good match for him. This would happen with the ladies he would want to have a romantic relationship with. He would end up dating many men because of this.

It would be his good fashion sense that would attract Sioban Fyres, Luna and Sofia of Paragon and an offer to join them in their mission to beautify the world.

Sergio would find a strange attraction to Ms Fyres who felt comfortable around him and would give him a chance. Loyal to her and loves to shop with her. He proves to be a good boyfriend to her.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    edited July 2018
    Collage_2018_06_30_14_46_25.jpg

I started my game so I collected some children from premade families. Couples who did not have children went to CAS and made their toddler through genetics games!

Then I downloaded four characters for my main story from the gallery. I deleted all adults premade. So almost everyone. Some have given to the flat of city SM. But few.

Children went to a private school or military school :-). I sent the toddler to an orphanage. This was led by Sofia Bjergsen. There's a baby from Pancakes, Feng, Bheeda and Evie D. And daughter of Vlad!
  • Options
    LunarKatriLunarKatri Posts: 15 Member
    I have lore for the BFF household.

Mine goes like this:
    Summer and Travis are good friends, the best of friends, but they aren't meeting the rent goals for their house, so they put an ad out for a new roomie, Liberty Lee answers the ad, she is quiet, keeps to herself and really needs a place so she can move out of her family's house. Summer and Travis let her stay, but they often tease/pick on her but make it look like they are only playing around. This obviously pulls down her confidence, until one day, a new person moves in down the road (my sim). Long story short, they marry and have a child (which is where I'm at now)
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited July 2018
    Lisspeed98 wrote: »

Fortunatelly i started to play rotational with premades this week. I cant understand why they decided to throw everything to trash, but I am a lover of the original timeline, but i also love the Sims 4 "premades" and "promotional sims". They could've just added the Goths in the way they are and say that its before Sims 2 during marketing. The Sunset Valley Landgraabs are not so popular like the Goths, and why Katrina is Dina and Nina's mother?! But, anyway, lets go:
    - First thing i did was deleting the Calientes and the Landgraabs. I edited Johny Zest family and made him son of elders Malcolm Landgraab III and Margaret Landgraab, thus making him older brother of Malcolm Landgraab IV. I edited the Goths and I made Alexander a baby, cuz he always grows a teenager when Cassandra turns into an Young Adult, creating incosistence with Sims 2. I am thinking about doing something similar to the Caliente household, maybe turning Katrina into Dina and Ninas aunt that they see as a motherly figure cuz their parents died or disowned them for being promiscuous or idk.

The gameplay so far:
    - The BFF household: The description tell us that they are friends, but when you first enter their house they are barely friends. I cheated and made them friends. All the time one of the girls got to be alone with Travis i would do romatic interactions with him. I dont know why, maybe it was a bug, but Summer love bar for Travis got positive, while his love bar for her didnt grew much. At some point he started disliking her romantic interactions. Travis and Liberty work in a similar period, while Summer is always sleeping. When she wakes up to work, they come home. That means that Liberty and Travis love bars grew more than Summer barely did. In the beginning i noticed that Travis would go autonomosly to talk with Liberty more than with Summer. Love day arrived and i wanted to do all the traditions, they were free and i called Travis on a date. At the end they asked eachother to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Summer tried to hit on Travis, but Liberty saw and got furious, all main interactions of her was negative towards Summer. They started fighting and became enemies, then i also made Summer become enemies with Travis and moved her to another home.

- The Pancakes: When we enter their house the only thing i can think of is: abusive relationship. They seem to be sleeping in different beds, friendship is not that great, but love bar is all the way up. Eliza is paints, and she is making good money out of it. Bob is quite good at his work, but i dont know if i am going to keep it like that cuz he is the lazy type. The house turned into a huge mess when he trew a Dinner Party. Plates were everywhere, and Liza was tearing her hair out. Bob didnt cleaned a single palte, Liza got so mad and did all the work herself. In other gameplays of mine Eliza was always on the gym. I think that she is kinda forcing him to lose weight, cuz he has a gym equipment on his room, altought he has no desire for working out. I know that they officialy have a son named Iggy that was released on the gallery with the toddlers update, so i made their friendship grow up a bit. The woohoed in the first day, but I didnt tried for baby. Why? Cuz i wanted the actual Iggy from the gallery, so i started counting down... Three days in labor, at least + Three days as a newborn, and then i added him and tied him to Bob and Eliza as their parents. But, Eliza is Eliza, so i made her call J Huntington III everyday when Bob was working, but... for some reason J started disliking her romantic interactions in the by the end of the weekend. I think i have to find a new toy boy for her.

- The third family i am playing wasnt in the town, its a family that includes Babs L'Amour. We know some official things about her life:
    1 She is in the Arrival household (the one i am playing, they appeared in the Arrival trailer of The Sims 4). In the trailer she interacts romanticly with Raj Khemlani (from that household too), and Kalista Kalid disliked that.
    2 She dated Bjorn Tu'Rock (he has another version named Bjorn Turok, but idk which one i am going ot use, leave suggestions, please). They probably broke up.
    3 Ollie Purdue meet her, while she was working as a barista, they feel in love and are married.
    4 A poster shipped with The Sims 4: Get Together has a silhouette of her and reveals how she formed a successful band called "WooWho!" with Ollie Purdue, June Kay, and Andre DaSilva, but they eventually split up.
    I played one week with them until now, just like the others. I edited Kalista and Raj before playing, and made them married. I also edited Babs clothing, she has a different clothing in this household, I added the classic clothing to her hot weather clothing category. Raj Khemlani is working in social media, Johnson Ready in Entertainment, Olivia Stewart in Politics, Moose Dubros in athletic, Kalista Kalid as a spy (which is funny, cuz she has no clues that Raj and Babs have something going on behind her back). Raj is kinda a negative guy, while Moose is the good guy of the group. Everytime something breaks, Mosse goes to repair it, he does the laundry also. Olivia is a nice girl, she wants to have a thoousand of friend... I think that they match and i am trying to turn Moose into Olivias boyfriend (not actually trying, the two get along super well). Babs have a crush on Raj, but she is not really disrespectful to her friend Kalista, he is the one who always makes the moves towards her. She kinda avoided him in the beginning, but i have to keep it up.. Consistency. Johnson is the only one i have no clue about, and i still dont know what to do with him.

For now, thats all. I can update you guys if you want and i can even share my save in the future. Let me know!
    Post edited by Karon on
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I only play with premades, and they all have very complicated stories. But here's the one I'm enjoying right now:

Landgraabs: Johnny Zest reunited with his Landgraab family. Johnny and his Summer moved back, but Nancy decided on spot that Summer was not fancy enough for her son. She made her life miserable, and in retaliation Summer got engaged to Johnny. Then Summer decided to seduce Geoffrey, but this did not go well. Geoff made it very clear, that he won't cheat on his wife. Johnny and Nancy caught Summer trying to seduce him. So Johnny and Summer moved to the Landgrab apartments, which I'm assuming the family owns.

Johnny was so miserable, that he went to grab a drink in a different neighborhood. A vampire one, where his memory got erased. Johnny went to the camp area and learned about herbalism to be one with nature. Meanwhile, Malcolm had aged up and decided that he wanted what his brother had. In Summer's grief, she got pregnant and got engaged Malcolm.

Johnny moved to that little Get to Work area, which is a hippie commune. He grows herbs and plants and is a hippie. Nancy found out that he lives there and was checking out if he can get her cowplant milk so she can be young.

Geoffrey found out that Nancy and Malcolm new where is long lost son was. He hated losing him again, and the betrayal was too much. He divorced Nancy and is living in Brindelton Bay.

Let me know if anyone wants more, and I'll post it. Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    @MDianaSanders Wow, i am sure going to take a look into your thread when i find more time. :smiley:

@Bloosmoo Thats so cool. Will you allow me to implement this in my gameplay? And.. Do you know that Vlad turned Miss Hell, and then, she turned Caleb into a vampire? How would you fit her into your story?

@VentusMatt Would you mind if i did this too?! The crazy George storyline is amazing. hahaha

@NRowe hm... i kinda think that its a common sense between simmers that Eliza is shallow and mean. Not sure if you know, but they are a reference to the Sims 1 Newbies. Bob is Bob, and Eliza is Betty (Elizabeth). I was thinking about making them the Newbies in reverse. The Newbies were poor, while they start the game wealthy. The Newbies had a girl named Brandi, the Pancakes had a boy named Iggy. I was thinking about creating the reversed Brokes named something like the Wealthingtons hahaha Or maybe i just marry him to an girl offspring of a premade family too. I dont really want to add any non-official sims in that specific gameplay. About Bob messing up... Eliza kinda got crazy with all the mess he made and didnt cleaned on his Dinner Party. He is no saint.

I am going to read the other comments later. I love premades, yay!
  • Options
    @Karon I had read that the Pancakes are a reference to the Newbies; problem is I don’t really remember the original Sims 1. It was just too many games and too many years ago. I have played all the Sims games since TS1, but I just can’t remember what was going on back then. I guess I vaguely remember Brandi’s pink top and sad story? Anyway; my work in progress blog is just going to take the TS4 Pancakes as they are with the given biography and maxis given traits and go from there. I’m nearly two (sim) weeks in and the relationship is rocky to say the least.

Let me know what you do with them?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Guys, i stopped to watch some trailers from Sims 4 a couple of minutes after i posted on this thread, and i found one that shows Ollie and Babds with a kid boy, a kid girl, and a newborn (not sure about the gender).
    Thats the one!
    NRowe wrote: »
    @Karon I had read that the Pancakes are a reference to the Newbies; problem is I don’t really remember the original Sims 1. It was just too many games and too many years ago. I have played all the Sims games since TS1, but I just can’t remember what was going on back then. I guess I vaguely remember Brandi’s pink top and sad story? Anyway; my work in progress blog is just going to take the TS4 Pancakes as they are with the given biography and maxis given traits and go from there. I’m nearly two (sim) weeks in and the relationship is rocky to say the least.

Let me know what you do with them?

Yep, i will share with you what happens to them. :smile:

• Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    @Karon I don't mind. You are going to need mccommand center to make the Calientes aliens as it is easier then using console commands. Also I built George a secret lab in his house as he is in the science career.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I have quite a few, but I'll share this one about one of my favorite premades, Joaquin Le Chien. It's kind of underdeveloped because I haven't really played out much of it. It's also long so I put it in a spoiler.
    Joaquin was born to parents Maria Perez and Lucien Le Chien in Windenburg's outskirts in 1924. He had an older sister as well, named Luciana. His mother played violin and his father wrote novels. Joaquin picked up the guitar in his teens while Luciana learned to paint and play piano. They were very talented and got scholarships to a prestigious art school in San Myshuno, but something threw that off track for the younger Le Chien....

While vacationing in Newcrest in 1945 to celebrate getting the scholarships, a group of vampires robbed and turned Joaquin, then left him for dead. He feared he was a danger to his family and ended up living on the streets for a while, hiding in the daytime and playing guitar for tips at night. His family had no idea where he was. One night, a strange man approached him and recognized him as a vampire from the fang mark in his neck. He revealed that he was also a vampire, named Caleb Vatore, and offered to take him to Forgotten Hollow and teach Joaquin everything about being a vampire. Joaquin feared it might be dangerous but went anyway; Caleb made good on his promise with help from his younger sister Lilith. Eventually Joaquin went back to Windenburg to pursue music again, and met Sergio Romeo at a bar. Sergio was looking for a roommate and Joaquin hadn't figured out housing arrangments yet, so they moved in together. Siobhan started living with Sergio as well a while after and has noticed that Joaquin never seems to sleep. She doesn't think much of it, but it confuses her a lot.

(Sorry for mistakes, I'm on mobile)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don't play TS4, but I'm still interested in the lore that it's an "alternate universe"...and creating the backstories of some of the TS4 characters is what may ultimately drive me to purchase TS4 eventually...

The titular character Bob Pancakes (the morose guy has always been an interesting character, at least to me... :) ) So I'm figuring out how he got that way. So I came up with a story that his dad (or grandpa...or whatever - depending on how long of a time...has elapsed between TS3 and TS4...survived through the apocalypse. Evidently they found that the aliens that had kept abducting them in TS3...well, they were kind of omniscient and omnipotent, thus when the apocalypse took place, they zapped the sims into the now alternate reality which is what you TS4 players are playing. :D

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Yeah, his dad/grandfather/whatever Mill K. Pancakes doesn't look any happier. :D Probably due to the nihilistic view that "life stinks..." or whatever that he passed on to his descendant. :D

"Y'know Bob...when I WAS YOUR AGE!!! I found out that all of what I worked for was gone in an instant..."

"Yeah...thanks for the world-view, Gramps..."

BTW...Mill K. Pancakes spouse is Flower Pancakes. Sorry. :D Just had to.

At least for me, to make the continuity work (for the Newbies/Simovitch/Pancakes family, Betty who married Bob Newbie had to have a younger sister named Eliza who married Bob Pancakes. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @Lisspeed98 I've been taking a lot of pics and planning on writing up something about the save lol, it's a weird story right the way around. It started with a punky girl called Alaina who inherited a house in Forgotten Hollow but didn't believe in vampires at all. Then while she was gardening she met Caleb who came over with Fruit Cake which then just fell into a whole cake obsession for him lol. She got him to turn her because they were bff's and she went over to meet Lilith who was in a foul mood and arguing with her brother. I was a bit, well why is she doing that? Why has she gone out to the pub with us and smacked the poop out of Villareal? So then I put them all in the same house for a bit as you do, with the newly turned Liberty Lee, who had started moaning to Alaina about Travis rejecting her because of her scary tiny eyes. So she went for plastic surgery and stayed with Alaina to recover (actually you go into cas and pull her irisies a bit bigger and she loses that disturbing psychotic stare) Caleb showed her a little attention and it went to Liberty's head, she thought he was really sweet with his fruit cake and his pink icing cake and started to stalk him like a demoness. So while she was shmoozing Caleb who wasn't remotely interested in her, Lilith and Alaina go and paint the town red...literally. Incidentally Caleb is very sweet but that's because his skin isn't so much pale as dusted with icing sugar.

At the moment I've been playing with my Not so Berry Household and I'm only on gen one but she's fallen for Raj Rayosa....so here we go again! Raj is a complete Mummy's boy. He never learned how to interact with other sims romantically because Mummy kept all of his attention for her. Naturally poor Raj turned to food for his one and only comfort but it led to a decent life and a career as a pastry chef. (The Challenge became the Raj Royosa LIfestory) However Raj always wanted a family as we know, but he didn't bless him know the first thing about chatting anyone up, he did ponder adoption but his Mother wasn't having that! She told her little prince that if he was going to have children, they were going to be his otherwise she would have nothing more to do with him. He is painfully unaware that his mother's affections are stiffling and somewhat strange, he often wonders why she never re-married or even flirted with anyone, and he currently is utterly baffled that she hates is girlfriend with a passion. So he had a real crush on my founder Araminta, and would ring her all day every day wanting to go out and do things or turning up on her doorstep until he wore her down into going on a date with him on loveday. Raj then learned all of the disgusting things his mother had warned him about and found he quite liked them. In fact he quite literally loved them! At the hidden temple of lost fertility, a path of little red lights led him into the closet with Araminta (Kind of like Sylvanian Glade but X rated) And then she found out she was pregnant, seems those Rayosa tadpoles swim fast! He moved in with her while she was pregnant, and his Mother on her own, came to the door three times a day. She didn't approve of the new image, (I discovered he was wearing a studded wristband under all that gumph and went for it rocker style!) the long hair and the ripped jeans, nor did she like the fact he wasn't married to his baby factory. But he's just had a little boy called Royce and he's determined he won't be so uptight and prudish as he is, in fact he's going to tell him everything! And because this is a matriarchy challenge in my head, Royce can grow up to be a total dawg! I just love pre-mades and always make their lives weirder than ever for some reason, even when I'm trying to avoid them because I can't help wondering where they come from what their relationship dynamic is ect, they sneak in! I'll be honest though I didn't think anyone would ever be interested in the weirdness that comes spilling out of my head lol

@Karon You're gonna have to direct me to Miss Hell, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet :)

@citysimmer I love Joaquin too!!!!! And I think your story is a belter! I love it!

Sorry about the waffle, I actually type faster than I talk so there's always loads of it when I'm on the pc!
  • Options
    @Bloosmoo Thank you very much!
    Here is the household Miss Hell is in. They are on MaxisCreator_01's gallery account, along with many other sims from trailers.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    @Karon I mean to add, if you want to implement some of my bits into your gameplay, that's fine with me, what goes on in the game, stays in the game! That's between you and your sims. I would hate for it to get out that in my world the Garden Gnomes are forced to dress up like Garden Gnomes for their get togethers. (Lol, now that is abusive!)
  • Options
    @VentusMatt Tnxs for the tips! ;)

@Bloosmoo The red hair one is Miss Hell:
    latest?cb=20170117081150
    Thats her Dark form. You can find images for her normal form in here.
    She lives alongside Kat Cave and Markus Crow in the Rebellious Vampires household, that you can download in the MaxisCreator_01 official account. There are other three official vampires that werent included in the game, and you can look for them in "The Noble Vampires" household by MaxisCreator_01. All of them appeared in the trailers and official gameplays for the game.

And, thanks again guys!
  • Options
    Karon wrote: »
    @VentusMatt Tnxs for the tips! ;)

@Bloosmoo The red hair one is Miss Hell:
    latest?cb=20170117081150
    Thats her Dark form. You can find images for her normal form in here.
    She lives alongside Kat Cave and Markus Crow in the Rebellious Vampires household, that you can download in the MaxisCreator_01 official account. There are other three official vampires that werent included in the game, and you can look for them in "The Noble Vampires" household by MaxisCreator_01. All of them appeared in the trailers and official gameplays for the game.

And, thanks again guys!
    There is also the Virtuous vampires (Brandy Wood, Demetrius Troyer, Samantha Gratz) on the same account.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg