Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else find some of the premade "funny" looking?

I decided to do as others and remake the townies...it may just be me but a lot of them are ugly lol. I did bella, the calientes, and heading to do the pancakes. Nina ..poor girl. I just could not get her right at all :(
2llotup.jpg
The Best of Hunni's Builds
Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)

Comments

• TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    Some are quite fug while others are quite yum if you get my drift ;) The pancake man Bob... wish I had those eyebrows.
    // take me back to 2018.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I think some of the "ugly" ones have character! Might be because I have a rather. . . Characteristic face myself lol. I have noticed, especially with the premades they upload, their features are pretty extreme! I was randomizing for a child between a couple and every single result was practically inhuman. Youch. Sometimes toddlers or children end up aging up into warped faces too. Best to double check those lil simmies in CAS before inviting them into your save.
    6riwm5.png
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    It seems like the ones from the original sims are the funny looking ones lol
    2llotup.jpg
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Yes, when you zoom in on some of them in CAS, there are some really unnatural looking features.
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Yes, Mila Munch comes to mind.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I find them all unattractive. I do think it gives them "character", though.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    KJB wrote: »

That has a face only her mother could love :#
    2llotup.jpg
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    What ? What's wrong with Mila Munch ? She has a much more proportional face than some other premades.
    She's an aging single mother of three, what did you want her to look like ?

I love premades' unique looks, no same face syndrome here. I try not to change their faces (w/ some exceptions, mostly beady eyes).
    Bodies are fair game though, I mean where are Candy Behr's internal organs ?
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I like how Mila looks because she's realistic to me. Candy is pretty, but her too skinny body makes me worried.
    Idk I guess it's just they strong features.

Now Candy is really pretty ..I never noticed how skinny she was until now
    2llotup.jpg
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    KJB wrote: »

Really? Wolfgang Munch is the one that looks "funny" imo.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

How can we forget Geoffrey Landgraab? But I will his face adds to his dorky personality
    2llotup.jpg
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    How can we forget Geoffrey Landgraab? But I will his face adds to his dorky personality

Malcolm looks a little funny too until you change his hair and clothes. Nancy is the one that's hard to fix...
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    I decided to do as others and remake the townies...it may just be me but a lot of them are ugly lol. I did bella, the calientes, and heading to do the pancakes. Nina ..poor girl. I just could not get her right at all :(

Yes, I do. I have given several of them makeovers.

• PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    A lot of them look like horses (no offense to horses)

Everyone has tiny eyes and their iris is also always super small. Their jaws are always way too... forward, I guess?

I gave him a makeover too, but he still looks wonky to me.
    edited July 2018
    A lot of them look like horses (no offense to horses)

Everyone has tiny eyes and their iris is also always super small. Their jaws are always way too... forward, I guess?

AND the premade female sims have too big of a backside and chest area !!

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited July 2018
    I find all of them bizarre looking with the exception of the Goths and Pancakes
    edited July 2018
    At least I know now I'm not crazy :D
    Post edited by hunniboo1 on
    2llotup.jpg
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Sometimes. At times facial features feel like they might be a little off for some of them. For some reason I don't care for Clara Bjergsen. Feel like it's her nose.

I actually link Nina Caliente. She does have some more stronger features in her face she gets from her mother, but I found with a good hairstyle and complimenting makeup she's pretty cute. That and a better outfit for her that's so childish.
    tFtLb2P.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Sometimes. At times facial features feel like they might be a little off for some of them. For some reason I don't care for Clara Bjergsen. Feel like it's her nose.

I actually link Nina Caliente. She does have some more stronger features in her face she gets from her mother, but I found with a good hairstyle and complimenting makeup she's pretty cute. That and a better outfit for her that's so childish.
    tFtLb2P.png

I always change Clara's hair. She looks better with the hairstyle that Bella has.
    I love your makeover of Nina, is she on the gallery?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    To be honest, I don't understand in what ways some of the premades are "ugly looking". I've never seen an issue with Nina Caliente, but that might be because I never played TS2 and don't know how she looked in this game. The only thing that irritates me about her appearance is her makeup which doesn't suit her skin tone at all.

As some of you mentioned Candy being really skinny, I think they made her like this so she doesn't look fat in her everyday wear. The jacket she wears makes every sim with normal weight look fat in side view, so I think that could be the reason.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    Lol. Yes, many premades are weird looking. I singled Mila out became she reminds me of John Travolta in Hairspray.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited July 2018
    Just zoom in on Summer Holiday's weirdly bulging eyes (permashock) and unnatural eyebrows and you get the idea. It isn't about looking unique for me, it's about weird features, like they've been placed on a Mr. Potato Head.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Actually I do edit some premades: the children. Specifically, Windenburg children.
    They were obviously created in child stage, so when you age them up they look like toes, with round faces and too small features.
    I pick jaws/chins/cheeks presets at random in their family adult members, and make their head slightly longer/bigger.

I play in aging off and they look mostly the same as children, but on the off-chance they'll age someday, at least they'll look humanoid.