Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Destiny is sooooo not going to like bowling at the Bellagio. I can see her getting all excited thinking it’ll be like the REAL Bellagio (in Lucky Palms) only to show up at that dive. Lol! This is great!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Destiny is sooooo not going to like bowling at the Bellagio. I can see her getting all excited thinking it’ll be like the REAL Bellagio (in Lucky Palms) only to show up at that dive. Lol! This is great!

Breane: "Destiny, recite your mantra."

Destiny: "Bella Von Cristo Chardonnay, Vera 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Bowling Gloves, Silver Prada Ball, Limited Edition Simrovski Bowling Shoes, and Garrick Darkarian from Critical Mass is my OTP."

*deep breath*

Destiny: "Time to bowl!"
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Breane: "Destiny, recite your mantra."

Destiny: "Bella Von Cristo Chardonnay, Vera plum Bowling Gloves, Silver Prada Ball, Limited Edition Simrovski Bowling Shoes, and Garrick Darkarian from Critical Mass is my OTP."

*deep breath*

Destiny: "Time to bowl!"

ROFL! Classic! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'd like to reserve a spot for the Jive Turkeys.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'd like to reserve a spot for the Jive Turkeys.

Done. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Household Name Noel Reddock

[b]Gallery ID or link to download[/b]

Background/Bio Noel was spoiled by her fathers growing up. Always a sickly child, she never really had to do much work around the house. During one of her many asthmatic episodes, she discovered soap operas and cooking shows. She became obsessed with one particular actor on Day & Knight. She googled and googled and learned that the actor that played August Day loved to bowl to let off steam. And when she researched more, she found out he would sneak out to the lanes near where she lived. Well, that was the beginning of the end. You didn't have to be super athletic to roll a ball down the lane right? So she came up with an idea. She would learn to bowl so she could plan to be at the lanes to meet the mysterious, hunky blonde headed actor. And the rest is history. She got there early and got a middle lane so no matter where he was she could sit and watch. So dreamy. Then she wound up on a league. Possibly because she made the best pizza rolls around. Watching those cooking shows paid off. So now she is a very sought after and funny teammate.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between) Still a bit of a Rookie.

Team you're submitting them to. Bowl Movements

L1bxnf9.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Love her and her backstory @AudreyFld ! Too soon to ship her and Ezra? :joy: Sounds like they’d have a lot of fun sitting on the couch together and eating pizza rolls to satisfy his munchies :joy::heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Love her and her backstory @AudreyFld ! Too soon to ship her and Ezra? :joy: Sounds like they’d have a lot of fun sitting on the couch together and eating pizza rolls to satisfy his munchies :joy::heart:
    Yep - Pizza rolls and she is pretty good at video games too so tell Ezra to watch out. Although, he's no August Day....
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Melissa Crest
    JZCxSpz.png

Team playing for: Jive Turkeys

Melissa has trained to be a ballerina all of her life and now has a prominent position in the field, scoring herlsef a hard earned position in the cast of the popular hit; Fairy Become Human as the main fairy. You haven't heard of it? (Uncultured swine, have you been living under a rock? You must forgive my manager, she can get testy.)

However, success, especially in such a hard field, leads to great stress. A friend of hers mentioned that there was a team open for dance enthusiasts, and she thought that she would find some like minded people who danced seriously and maybe even performed that needed a stress break. She was... well?

Currently single, she's got her standards up pretty high. Can you win her over with some sweet moves?

She likes to lay low when she can, trying to stay out of the spot light when she's off stage. She isn't stuck up, telling everyone that she's a normal person just like everyone else.

She's a rookie, still pretty green behind the ears and would probably do a happy dance if she gets it right, but would take it hard if they failed, thinking it was her fault and she should have tried harder.

Spoiler for more pictures:
    xHYUZ4u.png

yx3iJbO.png

ZgSlvF8.png

WZqSaSs.png

LYYzIoG.png

SYJsqeW.png

I would post a link to her for you to see her on the gallery, but She has CC eyes and I don't know if I can find her...
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Background/Bio Noel was spoiled by her fathers growing up. Always a sickly child, she never really had to do much work around the house. During one of her many asthmatic episodes, she discovered soap operas and cooking shows. She became obsessed with one particular actor on Day & Knight. She googled and googled and learned that the actor that played August Day loved to bowl to let off steam. And when she researched more, she found out he would sneak out to the lanes near where she lived. Well, that was the beginning of the end. You didn't have to be super athletic to roll a ball down the lane right? So she came up with an idea. She would learn to bowl so she could plan to be at the lanes to meet the mysterious, hunky blonde headed actor. And the rest is history. She got there early and got a middle lane so no matter where he was she could sit and watch. So dreamy. Then she wound up on a league. Possibly because she made the best pizza rolls around. Watching those cooking shows paid off. So now she is a very sought after and funny teammate.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between) Still a bit of a Rookie.

L1bxnf9.png

I love Noel!!! :love: Thank you so much for submitting her! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Melissa Crest
    JZCxSpz.png

Team playing for: Jive Turkeys

Melissa has trained to be a ballerina all of her life and now has a prominent position in the field, scoring herlsef a hard earned position in the cast of the popular hit; Fairy Become Human as the main fairy. You haven't heard of it? (Uncultured swine, have you been living under a rock? You must forgive my manager, she can get testy.)

However, success, especially in such a hard field, leads to great stress. A friend of hers mentioned that there was a team open for dance enthusiasts, and she thought that she would find some like minded people who danced seriously and maybe even performed that needed a stress break. She was... well?

Currently single, she's got her standards up pretty high. Can you win her over with some sweet moves?

She likes to lay low when she can, trying to stay out of the spot light when she's off stage. She isn't stuck up, telling everyone that she's a normal person just like everyone else.

She's a rookie, still pretty green behind the ears and would probably do a happy dance if she gets it right, but would take it hard if they failed, thinking it was her fault and she should have tried harder.

Spoiler for more pictures:
    xHYUZ4u.png

yx3iJbO.png

ZgSlvF8.png

WZqSaSs.png

LYYzIoG.png

SYJsqeW.png

I would post a link to her for you to see her on the gallery, but She has CC eyes and I don't know if I can find her...

Gorgeous! :love: Thank you for submitting her, I should be able to find her in game. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018

L1bxnf9.png

I think the actor who plays August would definitely take notice of Noel! She’s a cutie! Is she Nemo and Kolby’s daughter?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

L1bxnf9.png

I think the actor who plays August would definitely take notice of Noel! She’s a cutie! Is she Nemo and Kolby’s daughter?

@pammiechick - Good guess. She is actually Cole and Noah's daughter.
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Irishsong She is so beautiful!!! Hopefully Sasha -my sim- and her can get along due to their common interests! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @Munterbacon I’m getting tempted to make a new sim for this, but idk!!! Lol

• Options
    @Munterbacon I’m getting tempted to make a new sim for this, but idk!!! Lol

@NShippudenFan You're welcome to get one prepared, I still have 9 slots left to fill and in a couple of days I may give everyone the option to submit a 3rd sim. Or do you mean to sub out one of the ones you've already submitted?
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    And on a completely different note, I have worked out the schedule/fixtures for each round.

First 9 rounds (Second team is the home team)
    round-1.jpg
    round-2.jpg
    round-3.jpg
    round-4.jpg
    round-5.jpg
    round-6.jpg
    round-7.jpg
    round-8.jpg
    round-9.jpg

There is another 9 rounds after this one but the home team changes.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

That scene will be hilarious.
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    On a roll with bowling alley building. This one isn't as derelict as the last one...

Evergreen Tower Lanes. It can be plopped in Newcrest in a 40 by 30 open lot. Not sure which team this one works for though.

Nice build!!! Thanks for that! :)

I took a look and I think it's a good fit for the Jive Turkeys.

Cool Jive Turkeys have their alley then.
  • Options

L1bxnf9.png

The fandom SCREAMS! :scream: No WONDER she’s so pretty! Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

L1bxnf9.png

The fandom SCREAMS! :scream: No WONDER she’s so pretty! Lol!

Haha! I had to do it right? <3 She looks so much like Noah, yet has some Cole going on there too. A good mix.
  • Options
    Let me introduce you to one of the broadcasters that will be providing commentary on the games each week:

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

Mike Michael McMichaels is a current professional bowler and is the only one to have bowled a perfect game for ten games in a row. The fame has gone to his head and he believes that he is better than everybody. Mike Michael McMichaels talks in the third person because Mike Michael McMichaels is the best person around. If you don't agree, then you're either a hater or you know nothing about bowling... or life in general.

Currently, he is recovering from a serious "Bowlers Wrist" injury and is unable to compete this season, but has muscled his way into the commentary team and no doubt he'll have some snarky comments about each and every one of our contestants.

This guy give me a bit of a Chaz Michael Michaels vibe.
  • Options
    Let me introduce you to one of the broadcasters that will be providing commentary on the games each week:

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

Mike Michael McMichaels is a current professional bowler and is the only one to have bowled a perfect game for ten games in a row. The fame has gone to his head and he believes that he is better than everybody. Mike Michael McMichaels talks in the third person because Mike Michael McMichaels is the best person around. If you don't agree, then you're either a hater or you know nothing about bowling... or life in general.

Currently, he is recovering from a serious "Bowlers Wrist" injury and is unable to compete this season, but has muscled his way into the commentary team and no doubt he'll have some snarky comments about each and every one of our contestants.

Oh yeah, that was 100% intentional! ;):D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

Oh yeah, that was 100% intentional! ;):D

Awesome. His commentary of the Bellagio Bowlyard will add to the hilarity of that alley.
  • Options
    @Munterbacon either way/either one, I guess! Haha, I’ll think about maybe submitting another sim of mine sometime!