Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    These actually occurred a few days ago and I just forgot to post them, but I thought they were so funny. :D I know they say Min Pins are like guard dogs, but I didn't expect this little guy, Waffle, to follow around the members of the family and act like their personal guardian.
    LmCW1Wl.png

In real life I have three cats and I love them dearly, but in the game I want a dog like Waffle, he's so cute!

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Zeldaboy180 I would never go that far to save a sim! She’d be dead if I was playing her!
  • Dellimaccas123Dellimaccas123 Posts: 94 Member
    The Fall

ngprop.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited July 2018
    @historynerd I'm looking to start a through-the-decades save (like the decades challenge, but without all of the rules). How would I keep the townies dressed appropriately? Also, where do you get your CC and which season would you recommend I start in?
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @historynerd Oh my goodness, I'm so loving them! :love:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    edited July 2018
    @simtown15 Tbh atm I have no tips for keeping the townies dressed appropriately. No matter how many time period appropriate sims you make modern day sims will also pop up. My advice is to delete all premade sims (ex. Bella Goth) and whenever you have the chance delete other spawned in townies. As for the cc I get my cc from lots of different places but one of my favourite places is Historicalsimslife ( http://historicalsimslife.tumblr.com/ ). You can also check Lana's themed lists ( http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/themed ) but she does tag some fantasy/steampunk/historically inaccurate clothing so beware of those (tbh it really annoys me when she does that). I also suggest that when you do start playing your decades save that you pick specific dates (ex. 1905) as fashion differed greatly through the years (for example in my opinion there's no such thing as a "Victorian style" as every year of fashion was different). For the seasons I haven't got the expansion pack yet but I would suggest starting in spring and turning of the setting where your sim can get hot/cold depending on what their wearing as your sims will (most of the time) be dressed extremely modestly.
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2018
    Playing with my celeb Sims has never been so much fun :lol:

Brandon Flowers breaking out some sweet moves :lol: LMAO
    i7362w.png

Jade Rosa couldn't get away from my Rami Sim :lol:
    rw5kjb.png

HIS FACE THOUGH
    vnjqpv.png

"Get the plum off the dancefloor, you crazy pink haired woman!"
    iqift2.png
    giphy.gif
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    29422589338_d9b7b61482_b.jpg
    So gen 5 Lindsey and Paul, she's not too close to her mother who shut her out after her father's death in two, now they just don't have much of a relationship as she married a man older than her great....something grandparents. I imagine she's bitter because he died of old age on her when their daughter was young.
    42388510535_d787c901d9_b.jpg
    Now gen 6 on accident I named her Jean and paired her off with a man with the last name greys so yeah both her sons were spares, technically the eldest is the twin of the heiress but leftover he gets to stay with mom and dad.
    Also yes I only slightly touched up homes I dropped them in.
    29422590468_b043748f42_b.jpg
    gen 7 Alexandria and the family's first heir gen 8 not sure what his name is I forgot to look but I hope I can get her husband abducted in this game...won't hold my breath though.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    @ParmaViolet87 Hahahahaha his face! LOL. I really love to see SSs with crazy faces. xD Sims can come up with really hilarious expressions. :D

Here are some of my recent screenshots.

His expression... Like, he has just lost his mind. xD
    5JUFUXx.png

Danna (r) looking at her sister like "Calm down a little...". :D
    rSxYRAi.png

I just liked the lighting in this one.
    VPqQ7E2.png

A random fall SS in Brindleton Bay.
    2LCnXgA.png

I found this hilarious. xD They all running in a row.
    CKzamIS.png

She surely is comfortable.
    oUZKLB2.png

I don't know what happened there with the lights, but I just liked it so much.
    DLwu1gr.png

And finally. Am I the only one who really likes the way the snow shines?
    BvrJgMC.png
    gGelhII.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Friends catching up having wine

yN4AK04.jpg
    ssL74Hq.jpg
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Current Mood

eKi7UhQ.png
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I like glitches.

ht8tyeM.jpg

Are witches coming?

bm3IZC4.jpg
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    This wedding shot, which almost actually looks like a real wedding, with guests sitting down properly lol.
    0boXAlF.png
    Installed the slow dance mod, so now my newlyweds can have a first dance! These two are dancing "to" the bride's sister playing a romantic song :blush:
    BYP4iRa.png

"Hi mom, uh...what's up? Wanna put some clothes on?"
    cuVqULw.png

Third trimester pregnancy isn't gonna stop this determined archaeologist! She even brought her nephew along!
    V3wyAJh.png
    LfA4NOv.png

This vampire proposal at the new arts center
    g5uwrf7.png

Aaand vampire club group dance! 9jaeQoD.png

Sitting by the pool, drinking flaming zesty salts and making silly faces after all the guests left after the wedding ;-P
    PjLEGEH.png
    Then passing out after some whoo hoo. Think hubby's appreciating the angle :wink:
    3bjsbAo.png

These two, flirtin' in the temple
    bcnJbvA.png

My vampire ghost finding an, um, interesting new position for plasma drinking.
    B1MPjCU.png

Ghost gramma taking care of her new alien hybrid vampire grandbaby
    b2lkMuO.png

And my new favorite toddler, omg!
    1rsvBro.png
    And the household cats had a kitten as well!
    d3oXRcU.png
    Haven't you always wanted pictures of a ghost vampire holding a baby blue vampire and a black kitten? Of course you have.
    2l4hohA.png
    QEe69dr.png
    Actually a lot more of this family, but I'll (try to) put them under the cut. Not that this isn't a pic picspam already lol
    pJZF3Ha.pngRgCjKee.png
    BN45jEr.png
    6ZSUCcb.png
    RJtiU8n.png
    uK0Bny7.png
    rbJMKXe.png
    0tfgNRv.png
    AhiahVe.png
    Just a happy blue family all around :smiley:mihUCUo.png
  • JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Just the way they look at eachother, thought it made for a pretty photo
    Kl8xPz2.jpg
    Just got married, they look like a power couple
    xhIZ6Vv.jpg
    The creepy stare from the lady behind
    0tFy1U9.jpg
    It would have made a pretty picture if it wasn't for the fact that he is staring directly at his daughters chest
    y9FoZrG.jpg
    Needs context, he just told her he has ben unfaithful. The look on her face says it all.
    yGpE9Ib.jpg
    go62VB0.jpg
    Couple dying at the same time. Sort of looks like she is looking at him in shock! It's actually a pretty sad photo...
    XtaQCLf.jpg
    And here she is mourning their deaths
    3ilIshp.jpg
    Mimsy loking at bernards painting holding her chest, it's pretty charming. Too bad my sim photobombed
    z88TbTE.jpg
    And then my favourite! WATCH OUT! He's coming for your......dirty dishes.
    lMsMgZi.jpg
  • hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    Decided to give my legacy a break and started a new save with Hunni and Micah...they are living in their tiny apartment <3

14kfpf6.jpg
    125m05d.jpg
    jv6nw3.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    @FanPhoria I love to see how busy other's sims are, reminds me to take more pics even though I have an issue with that as it is :D
    @JeanBaby4 I really like your pics, the ghost dad one though...lol.
    43323787771_c4545950af_b.jpg
    The little ones in this family aren't normal age wise so I pretty much immediately aged up gen 8 but I'd like him to spend time with his....great something aunt and uncle..then his regular uncle.

His look..

"If you hate it so much why are you dressed like that."

"I don't know.... :s:'( "
    Now your grandma...great something grandma got a much cuter outfit from the game lol, but I think this would work as a swimsuit.
    43323894021_3772b551ba_b.jpg
    Fixed her.
    42419671285_4847db6307_b.jpg
    Never seen this before but I like the effect, it wasn't there long he was just finishing up playing.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    My botanist/florist couple opening their little flower shop. Looks like word got around town! :D
    nxpaZOw.jpg
    VzfGODR.jpg
    lE5ew80.jpg

I'm starting to think putting a cowplant in the store was a bad idea... or was it!? >:)
    X3jrq15.jpg

• MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    edited July 2018
    What is he doing!?
    10.7.2018_20.25.26_zpsr4wcgcns.png

oh...

He's just exercising:
    10.7.2018_20.24.43_zpsittc2u1q.png

Please, never mind his clothes..i guess that is part of the "weirder stories" of The Sims 4.

I tweeted this earlier:

"Yup. My sim was hungry. What does he do? Walks past his fridge and goes out to use his grill. It's winter, snowing, 8pm and he wants to make an omelette!" :D

(*it seems i need to change my signature...*)

"By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    A collection of photos for my current legacy: The Kontrasts

irMh98x.jpg

This is Gustaf Kontrast, my starter sim. He wants to be a renaissance sim. He's an ambitious bro who loves the outdoors.

First time in a long time that I play in Windenburg and I'm falling back in love with that town :)

hoeY9bF.jpg

Didn't take long until he started dating Jade Rosa.

SFlHmxb.jpg

Getting engaged!

VvqftHj.jpg

They had a wedding on their own at the Chalet

j4Uosnz.jpg

Not long after, their son Erik was born.

AdEBFoa.jpg

And soon after, little brother Anton!

2OS976j.jpg

And here they are together as toddlers :)

And the house progression:

xeXs2CQ.jpg

Here's the first house I built for them. At first they lived in the house that was there by default but when Erik was born i bulldozed it and put this together

grACiUE.jpg

And this is where it's at now. I expanded it when Anton was born. I pretty much kept the general shape that I'd made before but changed up the colouring and windows/doors - the style, basically. I was inspired by some of the houses in the distance in this part of Windenburg. Still needs more details and stuff, but they're pretty broke so that will have to wait.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Brett and Kaia enjoying their last few days ♥

Kg2dQgJ.png

The family after they've gone

l/r

Landon, Liam, Layne, Mark, Linaea, and London

EKmgzCJ.png

And Mark and Linaea's two youngest, not pictured on the above photo, are Logan and Lyla.

GCxvm3A.png

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Cassandra52182Cassandra52182 Posts: 525 Member
    Fun with a ghost skeleton in the jungle!
    64AKeAU.png?1
    I just thought this pic was ironic
    u8HBHP3.png?1
    So I had my ghost skeleton tell the statue a joke about skeletons...he was unamused :/
    SmZ66BE.png?1
    yqCsdo8.gif
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    My first alien abduction!!!
    07-09-18_8-13-22nbspPM_zps8ync36gr.png

Reed meeting his nephew and making silly faces.
    07-09-18_7-57-53nbspPM_zpsrwmfsu8g.png
    07-09-18_7-58-13nbspPM_zpsda7htpl2.png

Nadia pretending to be a monster while her cousin Kaleigh was playing pirates lol!
    07-12-18_9-48-30nbspPM_zps7mceojs4.png

Also a got my first look at a sim washing in the rain but I have no blurs so I can't show but it was very funny xD She was erratic as well.
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    meepweep wrote: »
    A collection of photos for my current legacy: The Kontrasts

irMh98x.jpg

This is Gustaf Kontrast, my starter sim. He wants to be a renaissance sim. He's an ambitious bro who loves the outdoors.

First time in a long time that I play in Windenburg and I'm falling back in love with that town :)

hoeY9bF.jpg

Didn't take long until he started dating Jade Rosa.

SFlHmxb.jpg

Getting engaged!

VvqftHj.jpg

They had a wedding on their own at the Chalet

j4Uosnz.jpg

Not long after, their son Erik was born.

AdEBFoa.jpg

And soon after, little brother Anton!

2OS976j.jpg

And here they are together as toddlers :)

And the house progression:

xeXs2CQ.jpg

Here's the first house I built for them. At first they lived in the house that was there by default but when Erik was born i bulldozed it and put this together

grACiUE.jpg

And this is where it's at now. I expanded it when Anton was born. I pretty much kept the general shape that I'd made before but changed up the colouring and windows/doors - the style, basically. I was inspired by some of the houses in the distance in this part of Windenburg. Still needs more details and stuff, but they're pretty broke so that will have to wait.

That house is adorable! I can't build Tudor style to save my life lol.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited July 2018
    MCCC had Geoffrey and Nancy have twins, this is one of them. I think he is a really cute sim!

G9yIjxc.png

and here is my toddler playing with his new kitten. <3
    1t63MIm.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top