Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Geoffrey dumped Nancy, once he found out that she knew where their son who ran away was living and didn't tell him. (Johnny Zest) So Nancy got a bit tipsy at a bar and ended up woohooing in a bush with her best friend, Bella's, husband. She doesn't actually want to marry him. Then she fell in love and got engaged to her close friend Sergio. They plan on getting married and living it up in the apartments. Only glitch, he doesn't know she's pregnant and he doesn't like kids.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    KaRnmLF.png

I'm sure there's a skeleton joke to be made in here somewhere, but you guys probably wouldn't find it very humerus.
    :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    My new sim got killed while on vacation. I left the game without saving and then went back in, pre vacation. I was very surprised by what I found. Everything she had acquired on vacation was in her household inventory, including her own headstone!
  • agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    edited July 2018
    @RedDestiny92 Haha it was indeed. Right, it's been a while since the last time food poisoning happened in my game as well, they must have toned it down in a patch or so.
    @Slyvanas Thank you! <3 Love your sims too. They all look very unique in the best way! The dating app is honestly a blessing, saves you so much trouble hah.

So, my game turned into a glitchfest for the day! First, there was an issue with treatment for pets. No matter the disease, Mylo was only able to put the cone of shame on animals, which resulted in her not earning pretty much any money at all. Laundry did not work anymore for some reason. The "demon pet" deformation glitch came back as well (as if it wasn't still haunting me in my dreams ;) )

It was all okay though, because Mylo had plans to go out and meet as many new people as possible, which she was very excited for... But, unfortunately, this is how the summer decided to welcome us. At that point I was sure it was another glitch, since it rained every single day of spring as well.
    xJs85UO.png
    Mylo on the other hand absolutely loved the thunderstorm. Not sure if it's because I had her declare love for rain before, but she went out to have her breakfast on the porch. Don't be fooled by that grimace though - she was just tense from the lack of fun.
    CkvIB81.png
    qzBdLNu.png
    I already said it, but Brindleton Bay looks absolutely STUNNING in the rain! Add some morning fog to that and you've got absolute perfection. I'm still getting used to the world around looking so dynamic and realistic. I keep pausing the game so I can go into tab mode and just look around.
    UV4N8J1.png
    Finally though, we got a sunny day like the calendar promised. 9 days of rain i a row is no joke. Was tired of the daily grind, so had Mylo close the clinic for a few days and let her finally do what she loves the most - exercise! Since I'm playing legacy style, starting from the bottom and all, we didn't have any money for workout gear yet and running had to do.
    KDXhndb.jpg
    Proper summer weather meant fun outside. Been waiting for 2 days to finally check out this cool bar venue I downloaded. Mylo invited The Heckings to go out with her, and also Eline, since it's been a while since their Love Day date.
    wvygQOQ.png
    I guess she didn't get the memo about the dress code....For some reason, everyone showed up wearing blue which I found adorable. Looks like they're a group of besties already!
    VPDc9gt.png
    That moment when you and your friends are the only people to hit the dancefloor in a pub! It was a good moment to check out the brand new radio station. Man, does time fly! When Hot In Here came on I felt like it was 2005 again and I was at a classmate's house party :p
    2so1wiX.png
    In the name of "be careful what you wish for" saying, we then had intense heats instead of thunderstorms. No biggie for someone who grew up in Oasis Springs, but along with some small backyard upgrades Mylo got herself a kiddie pool...because why not, right?
    GIBri3w.png
    Then I decided it was time for the final test. She invited Elin over so they could help each other deal with the weather with some lemonade and vents about heats. I did something I usually don't do and turned on free will for the time Elin spent at Mylo's house to see if they flirt with each other autonomously. If they would, I'd have them get together. They didn't though, so turned out the best friend vibes I was getting from Elin were real and there's no chemistry between them... oh well.
    z9t9WmS.png
    What a shame! She was getting along with Carrot so well.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Patchy came upstairs to keep pregnant Caleb company while Don was upgrading the laundry aplliances.
    MhCjImu.png

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    edited July 2018
    Piper got engaged to Akira Kibo and the next day she went to work as a Floral Designer. Akira was hungry so I let him cook something. His cooking is only level 3 but I thought that was OK. I was very wrong. The oven and the two kitchen counters went up in flames and the Grim Reaper came for Akira. I brought Piper home early to plead for his life but Death wasn’t having it.
    Afterwards, he stuck around for a few hours reading but I made Piper be mean to him so he left. Akira is currently a ghost and back living with Piper. I’m trying to bring him back to life via the Wishing Well. It’s been unsuccessful so far but on the bright side, he’s back in his old job (Tech Guru) and contributing to the bills. The next time I play it will be Winter Fest.
  • MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    edited July 2018
    Maverick and Kurtis got married today! :) I still love the tux I put on Mav, none of my mods were able to beat it when I was picking what they'd wear.
    z9fRqsf.png
    And boy, was it busy at that venue. Inviting the Kangs, the Brandts AND their partners is the quickest way to crowd up a room. The poor bartender didn't know what hit him! Also, Kyung-Hee sure has aged gracefully. And Arianna has achieved her goal of being that one granny with the teal hair. Rick still doesn't know what to do with being old, though.
    wWezMKw.png
    Even Dae-Jung's new girlfriend Giuliana was welcome. She's a writer, and usually dresses more pastel goth than this. But she really wanted to fit the wedding's colour scheme.
    sVCYrFE.png
    Also, Lydia didn't waste any time losing the baby weight from her second child. I remember picking out that dress when she was a Teen, and she's still rocking it.
    ceFmlAY.png
    That's detective Do-Yun sitting next to her, by the way. A criminal tried to hide in the wedding crowd, but he got caught anyway. Do-Yun thought these people looked fun to be around, so he decided to stick around after his colleagues hauled the criminal off to the station.
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited July 2018
    Ema and Caleb tied the knot!

13phCDh.png

For a little while it was just Ema, Caleb, their dog Kerri and their new cat Opie. Well, and Ema's brother Emmett, but he mostly kept to himself in the study. :tongue:

E2pT1gS.png

But soon enough the seventh generation was born - and baby Florian was not impressed to find out about his twin Friedrich's existence! Great. More twins. :lol: Fun fact: had I decided to make Ema's eldest brother, Ernesto, the heir the boys would already be teenagers!

vNuG9Dq.png

Florian and Friedrich became tots!

H1fqceW.png

The Harvest Festival was a small family affair. The only guest was Emmett's husband, Ayaan. The two don't live together. I can't bring myself to make Emmett leave - but I don't want four adults in the household either.

QeDTOlX.png

Winter rolled around and Ema and Caleb took the time to build snowmen with the boys.

QbqUEa7.jpg

Ema and Caleb welcomed in their third child: another boy - Franz Pohl! Ema's face reflects my feelings on this perfectly. I'd wanted her to have a girl!

ox4VryA.png

Winter Fest was a larger affair, with much of the Pohl clan in attendance in a dinner party hosted by Uncle Emmett, but the most exciting event was of course Kerri attacking Father Winter!

FJyjl6Y.png

6OnzLbX.png

Franz aged up to a tot! And while everyone else is blaming Kerri for Father Winter not giving any gifts (despite how many times I clicked that social interaction) Franz still loves her. :heart:

n5fQ0wU.png
    Piper got engaged to Akira Kibo and the next day she went to work as a Floral Designer. Akira was hungry so I let him cook something. His cooking is only level 3 but I thought that was OK. I was very wrong. The oven and the two kitchen counters went up in flames and the Grim Reaper came for Akira. I brought Piper home early to plead for his life but Death wasn’t having it.
    Afterwards, he stuck around for a few hours reading but I made Piper be mean to him so he left. Akira is currently a ghost and back living with Piper. I’m trying to bring him back to life via the Wishing Well. It’s been unsuccessful so far but on the bright side, he’s back in his old job (Tech Guru) and contributing to the bills. The next time I play it will be Winter Fest.

Here's the pictures -
    eLOaqKF.jpg

AaLsLVA.jpg

gARgEER.jpg
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2018
    My Sims have been engaged for a long time.. They finally got married & it was perfect.. shortly after, they got pregnant with little Lila.

weak.jpg

ido2.jpg

ido.jpg

preg.jpg

bestboy.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    agustd wrote: »
    @RedDestiny92 Haha it was indeed. Right, it's been a while since the last time food poisoning happened in my game as well, they must have toned it down in a patch or so.
    @Slyvanas Thank you! <3 Love your sims too. They all look very unique in the best way! The dating app is honestly a blessing, saves you so much trouble hah.

So, my game turned into a glitchfest for the day! First, there was an issue with treatment for pets. No matter the disease, Mylo was only able to put the cone of shame on animals, which resulted in her not earning pretty much any money at all. Laundry did not work anymore for some reason. The "demon pet" deformation glitch came back as well (as if it wasn't still haunting me in my dreams ;) )

It was all okay though, because Mylo had plans to go out and meet as many new people as possible, which she was very excited for... But, unfortunately, this is how the summer decided to welcome us. At that point I was sure it was another glitch, since it rained every single day of spring as well.
    xJs85UO.png
    Mylo on the other hand absolutely loved the thunderstorm. Not sure if it's because I had her declare love for rain before, but she went out to have her breakfast on the porch. Don't be fooled by that grimace though - she was just tense from the lack of fun.
    CkvIB81.png
    qzBdLNu.png
    I already said it, but Brindleton Bay looks absolutely STUNNING in the rain! Add some morning fog to that and you've got absolute perfection. I'm still getting used to the world around looking so dynamic and realistic. I keep pausing the game so I can go into tab mode and just look around.
    UV4N8J1.png
    Finally though, we got a sunny day like the calendar promised. 9 days of rain i a row is no joke. Was tired of the daily grind, so had Mylo close the clinic for a few days and let her finally do what she loves the most - exercise! Since I'm playing legacy style, starting from the bottom and all, we didn't have any money for workout gear yet and running had to do.
    KDXhndb.jpg
    Proper summer weather meant fun outside. Been waiting for 2 days to finally check out this cool bar venue I downloaded. Mylo invited The Heckings to go out with her, and also Eline, since it's been a while since their Love Day date.
    wvygQOQ.png
    I guess she didn't get the memo about the dress code....For some reason, everyone showed up wearing blue which I found adorable. Looks like they're a group of besties already!
    VPDc9gt.png
    That moment when you and your friends are the only people to hit the dancefloor in a pub! It was a good moment to check out the brand new radio station. Man, does time fly! When Hot In Here came on I felt like it was 2005 again and I was at a classmate's house party :p
    2so1wiX.png
    In the name of "be careful what you wish for" saying, we then had intense heats instead of thunderstorms. No biggie for someone who grew up in Oasis Springs, but along with some small backyard upgrades Mylo got herself a kiddie pool...because why not, right?
    GIBri3w.png
    Then I decided it was time for the final test. She invited Elin over so they could help each other deal with the weather with some lemonade and vents about heats. I did something I usually don't do and turned on free will for the time Elin spent at Mylo's house to see if they flirt with each other autonomously. If they would, I'd have them get together. They didn't though, so turned out the best friend vibes I was getting from Elin were real and there's no chemistry between them... oh well.
    z9t9WmS.png
    What a shame! She was getting along with Carrot so well.

nice game play picks.
    Those picks are really colorful.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

Update - Akira Kibo is finally alive again! I’ll post some pics tomorrow of him and Piper celebrating Winterfest.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2018
    The Mooney's just celebrated Winterfest and the family I'm playing welcomed their second child, a daughter named Harper Charlene Mooney, on Winterfest!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Been playing with the Feng's and definitely a fun and interesting family to know.

QA5VMUo.png
    New Years and Lily Feng thought it'd be good to host a new years party. Victor doesn't care for mingling, but with so many sims in one place he's sure to be able to work it in his favor to push his political policies on some with a little false promises here and there to get those votes. Sims drinking themselves silly can work out for him.
    vu4fAgZ.png
    Bringing in the new year and Lily went to hug her husband, but quickly denied her. Not wanting to get all affectionate in front of others.
    VIGwSbo.png
    PaSOeMU.png
    For whatever reason, Nancy Landgraab decided to schmooze and flirt with Victor. Maybe she's been drinking too much (or wanting to rub elbows with a sim gaining power quickly in the political race), but Lily didn't like it in the least, but manage to keep her cool. For the moment...
    mviXtPc.png
    Nothing wrong with giving a toast to Victor and probably relishing that Lily just might be a touch jealous.
    2ojf52x.png
    At this point Lily was starting to give her a piece of her mind, but another guest had attempted to break the ice and soothe the air with an engaging story.
    DWQzmo7.png
    Getting late everyone started to say their goodbyes and compliment the party to the host. Lily was left irritated and Nancy was feeling pretty full of herself by the end of the night. Lily was left in a tense mood eventually and took it out on her children's doll house. (Though she always does it)
    Y3Mvlx5.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    My sim Calia has the archaeology aspiration, and was pregnant with her first child but I thought, what the heck, let's send the family on vacation anyway! BVWmSd8.png

Resting up at the lodging, one of the first whims she got was to "try for baby" with her husband. Like, honey--
    whmOrxx.png
    --You are already super preggo.

Love that JA pack dress for pregnancy, btw, it's super cute. Here she is planting a plasma fruit tree for her vampire hubby.
    1vL4zft.png

Anyway, she headed out to the jungle with her mother in law/stepmother (long story) Charity who also has the archaeology aspiration (tho it's her third), and they also brought along her twin brother's son (via abduction) Cal (short for Calien Jr.). Cgcq4Uj.png
    Cal and Calia hung out at base mostly, and let Charity do most of the hacking and exploring. Made for some nice Aunt/Nephew bonding time!
    V3wyAJh.png
    Calia and Cal could follow after the way was cleared, and Calia could set up her archaeology table anywhere and authenticate anything Charity found, so it worked pretty well! Plus little Cal could whip out his doctor playset to work on that mental aspiration! And Charity is a master vampire with full sun immunity and a BUNCH of skills at this point, so jungle was a breeze for her, lol.
    r1mcAJi.png
    sdICH9j.png
    LfA4NOv.png
    Just a pregnant woman and child walking across a rickety rope bridge! Nbd!
    Well, anyway, Calia took a pee break in a bush and--immediately went into labor, lol. Guess her water broke!
    MAEdzgI.png
    Turns out you can't go to the hospital and have a baby on vacation. Uh oh. Well, they just had a few hours left anyway, so I had Calia pitch up her tent, grab a snack, and just try and relax for a bit.
    TBfR0ND.png

Then when the vacation ended, I sent her and her husband Korey to the hospital. Korey was of course panicking pretty bad, while Calia was super chill, so I had him do some vampire meditation outside for a bit.
    E7COIHN.png

And soon enough, we had little baby Carey! Hurrah!
    vbLAuPV.png
    lFgaTfl.png
    vCpP72t.png

And with the labor discomfort over, she immidiately became inspired from that view earlier, lol. Look how happy she is! :smiley:GRPIvZY.png

Aww, Korey even managed to get in for a hug before they were sent home!dbDJW52.png

So they brought little Carey back home, introduced her to Gramma, and all was well!
    g3pbInh.png

Korey especially is super excited, and keeps taking selfies ;-P
    lao1QpP.png
    Calia nabbed a picture too :-D
    g5awgKR.png

Anyway, I have a quick question: Calia and Korey are both aliens born via abductions (well, Korey is a clone of an alien born of an abduction, but you get the idea) so you'd think their baby would be full alien, but I think she's been categorized as a hybrid? Korey is also a vampire, so that might complicate things...Anyway, I think if she's not a full alien I might use cheats to make her one, since that doesn't really make sense to me. Has anyone had experience with breeding aliens with aliens before? Thanks!
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    A stressful day at school for the younger ones, noticed how with the Seasons expansion they actually start doing yoga autonomously like this.
    LoHbCdh.png
    With everyone wearing 'warm' weather clothes Justice had the sudden urge to show off her muscles to Kane.
    n4tN3xI.png
    ...It was enough to make him swoon.
    P9jASIG.png
    Nice to see Aunt Iris and HER Aunt Piper still play chess at the park. Gotta enjoy these last few days with Aunt Piper while you can before she's gone!
    WYiipG8.png
    Scarlett started flirting with Grayson one day. I remember looking at him and going "Wow, he looks insanely boring!" but then I decided meh, let them continue this.
    mVhPRDx.png
    Though they're going way too fast though.
    ZcaWQrc.png
    Time to put this grill to the test this summer, steak night.
    vuxp8pJ.png
    Justice: "Listen, I know you're dating my daughter and all but there are two of my kids NOT sitting at this table because of you."
    4WyO2Ma.png
    Harley: "To be fair we'd just be having a battle to the death over that last chair anyways."
    JBuiYFU.png
    The next day, Harley wanted to go outside during a rainstorm. He has no idea sitting outside in the rain can get you sick because no one knows how weather works!
    x6dPaf9.png
    Kane: "Hey Son, this whole 'weather' thing isn't too bad now is it?"
    fypNeVc.png
    g83ftvr.png
    Kane: "LIGHT CRASHING FROM THE SKY! WE MUST SACRIFICE THE YOUNG! I AM NOT READY TO DIE!" ~ The world's reaction to their first thunderstorm.
    FqeLubd.png
    Justice: "What the heck are you doing outside during a thunderstorm?! The sky is using electricity to punish us for our sins!"
    Akshara: "Just playing chess with my imaginary friend....she's good."
    z1pAlas.png
  • Madachan88Madachan88 Posts: 360 Member
    edited July 2018
    Haven't texted in this thread a while, but finally a new post from me.

Started a new save with my favorite sims after seasons dropped. This is Julia one of my favorite sim ever that I created. She started a new life in San Myshuno and started in the Social Media Career.
    33222098rf.png

But she isn't alone she has a cute Akita pup named Yuna too.
    33222101ek.png

One of her daily tasks was going to gym and making pictures. Then I found this
    33222100bu.png
    A wild Akira appeared. Gave him a makeover and a extended family.
    I let them a bit chatting to gain a bit friendship.
    But that wasn't their last encounter.
    One time in her Hallway
    33221860sb.png

Then on a Dance Party she got invited from her other friends.
    33222104nz.png

Seriously why every time I play her Akira appears and that even in not his common places.

Post edited by Madachan88 on
  • KristinaKristina Posts: 582 Member
    edited July 2018
    The Pohl household was distraught when beloved family pet Kerri passed away.

9647u2j.png

But life carries on as usual. There's no time to be sad when you've three tots to take care of. Especially after Uncle Emmett finally left the nest (upon hitting level 10 in the Art Critic career brach!) to live with his husband Ayaan.

mECEGom.png

C2BmaGP.png

Florian and Friedrich soon aged up.

05YDwN9.png

Caleb took the boys (and their cousin Jameson) out one day and taught them to fish.

TXsHD5y.png

Summer has come and the youngest boy, Franz, is now a child! They decided to celebrate by spending a fun Sunday afternoon at the park fishing, barbecuing, and having a water balloon fight!

Hz8crMu.png

5fSl9dK.jpg

Also, after a period of mourning, the family felt it was time to get another dog. Meet Mimi!

d5jFydq.png

• MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    Seong got abducted by aliens today, fingers crossed that he's not pregnant. :s I know one of their daughters is a Teen and is going to move out when she's a Young Adult, but I only planned for this couple to have only 2 kids.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    My teen sim and her friends went to go dancing at club when suddenly the singer just stopped and stripped naked...8kZEkNN.jpg
    Luckily she changed back to proper attire.
    Meanwhile at home Momo came back to visit
    ghzlQnR.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited July 2018
    I decided to continue with the original Mooney family (the 8-sim household I'd uploaded a couple years ago) and have been playing Ryder and Daphne Mooney. Now they have two kids, Cole and Harper, and are hoping to have another, but I want to move them out of their apartment first. Sadly, Ryder got a call from his sister and it was devastating. Katherine Mooney, beloved wife, mother of two and grandmother of four, passed away of old age just before New Years Eve. RIP Grandma Katherine. :'(

Here's the family tree I'd been updating. Cole is a clone of his mother while daughter Harper looks shockingly like her grandmother! (except her skin tone, which she got from Mama Daphne)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Well I just found out yesterday that Imgur works again, so I can start posting pictures soon... A lot have happened in like two weeks.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'm mainly remodeling today -- working on the Pancakes old house, Pique Hearth, to expand it a bit. Adding a couple of kids bedrooms, plus a nursery/toddler room; once I'm done with the toddler stages I can remove the wall and give Bob and Eliza a really big master suite with a reading nook. Took out the dining room and made an eat-in kitchen; used the extra space for a home office/library. Added a fireplace for Father Winter. Added the beginnings of a basement for future expansion. Left the front landscaping as is but took out all the back vegetation to add a proper fence, and I'll add a swing set to the back yard, maybe a hot tub down the road.

In my main game, I'm going to start Cali going out to dinner at Chez Llama to get started on the experimental photos. As soon as Selena gets her last Scouting badge I'll age her up to Young Adult but she stays in the family household because she's the heiress. Liam hit top level of the eSports Gamer so he quit and is going to be an astronaut so he can build his Rocket Science skill. The boys need to finish their aspirations then they'll age up to Teen; I'll need to remodel their room afterwards.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2018
    So during the last patch, seasons downloaded itself into my game (A friend gifted it to me for my b-day. I was trying to not have it install until I got a new computer) Buuuuuut somehow this computer can handle it pretty okay, more so then I thought, so I've been enjoying~ I've started in Fall with my Adler's I love them but they are the test dummies :D

Spooky Day in the Rain *cough turned it off cough* Everyone had a good time and bonded, chit-chatted, ate candy out the bowl, mixed invisible iced tea, played, blew horns and sang songs that are not meant for Spooky day lol!
    07-11-18_9-49-57nbspPM_zpscvyyyrze.png
    07-11-18_10-04-19nbspPM_zpsu90svpvy.png
    07-11-18_10-09-59nbspPM_zpsothvckwu.png
    07-11-18_10-00-46nbspPM_zpskqvptp2y.png

I was waiting for my sim to do this after seeing it in pics and vids 10/10 gg Reed! xD
    07-12-18_8-12-23nbspPM_zpshwqfukat.png

Townie girl using umbrella, also so realism look how drab every plant looks!
    07-12-18_8-20-29nbspPM_zpslytwuvub.png

First Harvestfest! It was successful for everyone but one person and they still had a pretty good time~
    I just had it decorate on its own, lol did a pretty good job!
    07-12-18_8-56-16nbspPM_zpshj2eqcmg.png
    07-12-18_9-05-09nbspPM_zps0ywpzipz.png
    07-12-18_9-07-03nbspPM_zpswfwusuge.png
    07-12-18_9-21-26nbspPM_zpsaqkigtsx.png

Despite everything love this pack so far!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    Oh look a commercial break....
    42487600995_a295faf41d_b.jpg
    My basegame sim enjoying waiting for her non-basegame love to come to life.
    28522103437_282d55ecf0_b.jpg
    "Let's be friends."

".....no."

"Why are you like this?"

lol
    42487601785_4b064b22c9_b.jpg
    She was bitter.
    29521231658_413139398b_b.jpg
    29521231898_84afeb4d78_b.jpg
    pretty <3
    29521232048_28c72619c3_b.jpg
    Research is autonomous...she must be bored.
    42487603555_02c070a6e9_b.jpg
    Yeah you know what's about to happen don't you.
    29521232528_cf106266ea_b.jpg
    <3 the kiss.
    29521232768_bcc3070fc7_b.jpg
    42487605085_ee222a8a9f_b.jpg
    29521233198_bf8dd0d83d_b.jpg
    42674985744_eefc7e2b0f_b.jpg

Also Don and Katrina....hmmm
    29521233518_700fa65cdf_b.jpg
    42674986364_4e8b962d71_b.jpg
    29521233758_8e113bc072_b.jpg
    Waiting for her daughters to arrive she doesn't have any friends.
    42674986974_d038f02dda_b.jpg
    Nina looks real disappointed about it.
    29521233958_03d3a3c52d_b.jpg
    42674987724_e5432db51d_b.jpg
    Feeling like you picked the wrong Caliente Donny?...Too bad Kat has the money.
    29521234248_572b60f0cc_b.jpg
    Really though, Katrina looks so pretty here.
    42674988454_3e11b3a2e8_b.jpg
    Nina didn't want to sit in the heat to celebrate....you just want to hide that you're into Don, that is your mama's man now.
    29521234588_9e2212b485_b.jpg
    "This is a total joke."

"I know but mom's happy."

"She's delusional."

"I know that too."
    42674989284_8d48bc70eb_b.jpg
    Don couldn't wait to get out of his suit and work out with his equipment but Katrina made him have cake with his family.
    29521234948_c9fc9b0f62_b.jpg
    Yep step-daddy Don already knows where to sit right at the head of the table because he owns everything now.

Heh...I miss all my sim kids got to get back to the Frosts.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top