Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    July 12th is the birthday of @JoieWilder !

Happy birthday, Joie!

joie.png
    CathyTea wrote: »
    July 12th is the birthday of @JoieWilder !

Happy birthday, Joie!

joie.png

agggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thats friendsfan for happy birthday jo. :):):)<3
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    *places flowers on the grave of my old laptop* I am factory resetting the poor thing after removing all my files. Originally I kept it to play Sims 2 and 3 on and to write stories when I was away from home. But desperate times. T.t I'm selling it hopefully.

The government was unwilling to help us in our time of need because "you're not on the street and you haven't forced yourself into terrible positions so we're not helping" so I'm hoping my friend is still looking for a laptop so I can still write and read Sims lits. And keep my apartment for my daughters.

Guys I'm so miserable right now. T.t can I just sit here and cry and whine for a couple minutes? Okay thanks.
    Shadami wrote: »
    *places flowers on the grave of my old laptop* I am factory resetting the poor thing after removing all my files. Originally I kept it to play Sims 2 and 3 on and to write stories when I was away from home. But desperate times. T.t I'm selling it hopefully.

The government was unwilling to help us in our time of need because "you're not on the street and you haven't forced yourself into terrible positions so we're not helping" so I'm hoping my friend is still looking for a laptop so I can still write and read Sims lits. And keep my apartment for my daughters.

Guys I'm so miserable right now. T.t can I just sit here and cry and whine for a couple minutes? Okay thanks.

why not i do. cry and whine i mean.
    lauren must subscribe to the theory if i didn't see it it didn't happen. full write up tomorrow its late
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

@Shadami I'm so sorry you're in this situation. Yes, absolutely whine. This really plums.
  • TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @Shadami oh definitely. Everyone deserves a few moments to just complain. We totally understand. I'm so sorry....
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Sorry to hear what you are going through. You go right ahead. We're all extending our shoulders to you. :)

Have you considered setting a GoFundMe campaign for yourself? If the government won't help you, maybe family and friends would consider.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I tried go fun me once. It was a flop. It really relied on complete strangers finding it because my friends and family are in just as tough as situation pretty much as me. My life is a sitcom drama or something. I'm just worn out from being strong and been crying pretty much all 2018 every day. I hit my breaking point this year and things keep tumbling down. Thank goodness for this thread that's been keeping me afloat and not going insane.

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Just here to drop off another Ironbound chapter.

Chapter 145: 00:03:00:78
    No preview pics of the chapter, so instead have a picture of an "Alignment Chart" I did for some of my Ironbound Characters:
    ironboundalignmentchart.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Awww hugs @Shadami. We're here for you. If you need to talk, feel free to PM me too.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited July 2018
    I have an idea for a non-SimLit short story about an AU version of me being bullied and my water bottles "disappearing"/ broken. In this story the AU version of Me is going to tell the bullies they have a couple of choices in regards to my disappearing/broken water bottles. The 2 choices I'm trying to decide on are: Either they have to buy me pop from the vending machine up near the gym, or the other idea is take me to McDonald's and buy me both a McFlurry and a Pop.

Which sounds like a better idea Vending machine or McDonald's?

@CathyTea @simscognito other people can add their 2cents to this idea
    6adMCGP.gif
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member

Oh gosh Shadami, I'm so sorry :( And there's nothing wrong with a good cry, especially when it feels like everything is going bad. I hope everything works out for the best, sending some internet hugs!!
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    @JoieWilder I hope your day is full of love and light <3 Happiest birthday to you, dear one.
    Here's the latest update for my Build Newcrest Challenge: The Cuevas Story.

Sandalwood and Patchouli: Part 3

1.3.7.jpg

No preview pics of the chapter, so instead have a picture of an "Alignment Chart" I did for some of my Ironbound Characters:

Love this and you know why!!! Chaotic Good is my favorite alignment <3
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Love this and you know why!!! Chaotic Good is my favorite alignment <3

Oh yeah! :) I dunno, Chaotic Neutral sounds like fun! Bahaha! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • RockannieRockannie Posts: 219 Member
    Super excited to share Chapter 6 with y'all!! Just finishing up a few things before I post.... :):):):) It feels so great to work on writing again!!
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey??
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey??

Yow!
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    If anyone tries to suggest Elisa if she has worn colors yet you'll know her response...
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    If anyone tries to suggest Elisa if she has worn colors yet you'll know her response...

No?

No?

"Well black is a color, isn't it?"

That's her response. Also maybe Alex in the childhood au...

No?

"Well black is a color, isn't it?"

That's her response. Also maybe Alex in the childhood au...

What about him? :D He'll be wearing a lot of red as he seems to wear a lot, I've noticed. XD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top