Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dvd covers for Game packs, Stuff packs and by request Expansion packs too

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Here is an egsample of what I have so far, its very late so I am heading off to bed now, will carry on with it tomorrow ;)

ZhGELEk.png
    edited April 2018
    All done for the first one. Get to work expansion

bM97Nwj.png

And here is Get together expansion based on my stuff and game packs.

QbuZQ8Y.png
    edited April 2018
    and here is city living :)
    dFAh68E.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited April 2018
    cats and dogs. That is all the expansions, now to make a base game cover and then I am done :)

WNfcqbX.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited July 2019
    And lastly here is the base game. I did it a bit different since its a bit more special <3

bi9gVS5.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    t0GNmF6.png

This is what the collection looks like with my expansion pack covers instead of the ea ones. I am buying all my expansions on origin now. I have already pre ordered seasons :)
  • OriseinOrisein Posts: 27 Member
    > @mcrudd said:
    > Hi Simmers, I made my own templates using things from the internet and just making my own up as well, so this is not perfect like the EA ones, but I think good enough to use if you wish to make your own :) I have the template and then a page with the lose items and suggested fonds and sizes as well ;)
    >
    > Stuff Packs
    >
    >
    >
    > Game Packs
    >
    >
    >
    > I just used good old windows paint, dont have photoshop. I hope these can help some of you out. You can now pick your own pics to make it even more personal. Happy simming everyone <3

This is good! May i try it by my own design?
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
    Orisein wrote: »

This is good! May i try it by my own design?

Yes of course, Its nice if you do it yourself because then you personalise it :)

• coloringpicturescoloringpictures Posts: 19 Member
    I really like these, they look really professional!
    I really like these, they look really professional!

Thank you, that reminds me I still need to do seasons, I have been mad busy with other things this holiday, gosh how time flies :D
  • PalPal Posts: 3 New Member
    Looks Amazing! xD
    > @mcrudd said:
    > coloringpictures wrote: »
    >
    > I really like these, they look really professional!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you, that reminds me I still need to do seasons, I have been mad busy with other things this holiday, gosh how time flies :D

Try to also do Get Famous on the rush!
    I tried to make one, but it didn't work. :(
  • Joosei_SquadJoosei_Squad Posts: 11 New Member
    Hi , can you please make the covers for thew sims 2 and 3 too?
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    These are really awesome! Thank you for your hard word. They are so well made.
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    Will you also be updating as they come out? With the new Island one coming out.
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
    Pal wrote: »
    I tried to make one, but it didn't work. :(

I am sorry, perhaps you could take the pic on a usb to a printer place and take the dvd size and ask them to print it out for you :)
    Hi , can you please make the covers for thew sims 2 and 3 too?

I am sorry that would take way too long and you got all those in box form at the store so I have no reason to make them for myself as well. Hope you understand :)
    simhead70 wrote: »
    These are really awesome! Thank you for your hard word. They are so well made.
    simhead70 wrote: »
    Will you also be updating as they come out? With the new Island one coming out.

I actually completely forgot about this thread and the cases, I have had so much happening in my life that it just passed me by. I would really like to update these soon, sorry about the delay. Might have a look at these this upcoming school Holidays :)
    edited July 2019
    Hi Simmers, like I said, school holidays here so I am off work for two weeks. Will try and catch up with all the missing dvd covers <3 Here is seasons, happy simming all :)

rOG6CDT.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    edited July 2019
    Get famous is up next. Bedtime for me soon, so will do the next one tomorrow, night night Simmers :)

6O8LA2m.png
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    Here is the last expansion pack, I will be doing the game packs next :) Happy simming everyone <3

i6KXjyF.png
    edited July 2019
    Here is Strangerville, it was the only outstanding game pack, thats all caught up for now Simmers, Happy simming :)

FZSI3wA.png
    @duhboy2u2 @BethanyShone @rosemow @LatteCrab @elanorbreton @5782341b77vl @Meela_Pasht @jimmysnan @DivieOwl @Joosei_Squad @maumau @ByondTime89 @coloringpictures @Pal @simhead70 Hi all, not sure if I managed to tag you all, but I think these were the simmers that followed my dvd covers, just to give you all a heads up, I have finally gotten time to update the outstanding ones now :) Happy simming everyone <3
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Thanks, love them!