Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Low environment in a decorated store...

earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
I started a business lot for the first time in my life and I have a slight problem: The sims environment motive is all red and I can't quite figure out why!
The walls are painted, so are the floors and on top of everything I'm selling decor items!!! There is no garbage in the room.
Can anyone enlighten me what's going on with this?
NK4koaX.png

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi :)

What's on the floor? Is it bamboo? Is that one still messed up in TS2 UC?
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    Yeah. It was polished Bamboo. Didn't know it was causing this issue.
    I changed it and now it's green.
    NK4koaX.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I haven't used it in years. It's cute until you see how it effects their environment. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2018
    earthgirl wrote: »
    I started a business lot for the first time in my life and I have a slight problem: The sims environment motive is all red and I can't quite figure out why!
    The walls are painted, so are the floors and on top of everything I'm selling decor items!!! There is no garbage in the room.
    Can anyone enlighten me what's going on with this?

Though this is an old thread a little FYI, ( *I loved that floor!) Brighten11 created a different version floor in homecraftor to remove the low enviornement score years ago. So, if you find her version or have it in your downloads it's very safe to use and they no longer get that bad enviornment score. Just in case you run across the bamboo flooring by Brighten11. Works great! Looks just like Maxis floor.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.