Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited July 2018
    Maeve Stark
    Pin Ups

VCAEJz8.png

DQ4tb0w.png

xS3NlMX.png

Maeve grew up a quiet and reserved girl, until a friend of hers showed her the wonderful world of Bowling. Nothing felt better than the gratification of making all of the pins fall down when the ball hits.

At the time, she was engaged to be married, and even after her wedding she kept the bowling a secret from her husband. He assumed that she went out with friends on those nights to get their nails done or something, he didn't really wonder. One night, she came back with some of her lipstick still on, and she explained about her love of the game after he was confused. He found it kinda oddly attractive, and it didn't affect the rest of their lives, so it was a good thing. He goes to her games and cheers her on when he can, always the doting husband. He may get teased by his coworkers, but the happieness on his wife's face is worth it when she can let go and become someone else for a little while. She's sweet and kind all of the time, even when in her persona. They're one of those 'looks too you young to be married' couples, so guys ask Maeve out all the time, and girls ask Ben out all the time too, leading to a few awkward situations.

Just keep away the old ladies asking when they're going to have kids! That's a little ways down the road, but something they both want one day.

She based her costume on punk school girl. I don't have Bowling stuff, so I didn't have any actual bowling shirts, or bowling skill, so if you could enter that in, that's be great.

Skill level: whatever a few years would get you, probably an intermediate.
    LKe08xn.png
    Post edited by Irishsong on
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited July 2018
    Okay, I got ambitious and went for it tonight :blush: Hope you like him! (I forgot to set his bowling skill though, sorry!)

DbM98kZ.png

(Extra pic of his everyday outfit, and bowling outfit)
    FjvbiOb.png

Household Name: Baker
    Link: Can't link because I use custom default eyes, so it's marked as CC :( But he's uploaded under your #STRIKE! Hashtag :blush:
    Background/Bio:
    It all started with a late-night conversation with one of his gaming buddies.

Ezra still isn't quite sure how the mix-up happened. Maybe he couldn't hear well enough over the crunching of his Doritos. Maybe he was too focused on the raid he and his friends were trying to finish. Or maybe the connection in his mom's basement was just awful...

Either way, when the word "bowl" came up in the conversation, Ezra jumped on the opportunity. Much to his dismay, however, he found out the hard way that his friend was inviting him to do a very different kind of "bowl" than what he had in mind.

But when he showed up at the bowing alley the next morning, Ezra still found himself smoking something... his opponents. Maybe all those hours playing Wii Sports as a kid finally payed off?

Despite his initial hesitation, Ezra has been finding himself more and more comfortable leaving the dark comfort of his mother's basement for bowling practice. There are free snacks to munch on, and plenty of hot girls to look at (and even talk to, when he's lucky!). And sometimes, he even manages to sneak out behind the alley for the type of "bowl" he's more familiar with.

Plus, it helps get his mother to stop nagging him about being a worthless deadbeat who'll never amount to anything...

Win-win!

Pro Experience: Rising Rookie!
    Team: Bowl Movements
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Household Name: Scarlet MaCaw

Background/Bio Scarlet has been bowling since she was old enough to get the ball down the alley. Scarlet works out a lot so that she can maintain that upper body, arm and wrist strength needed to get a perfect strike every time. A nice benefit of her workout is that her curvy bod oftentimes distracts the opponents, both male and female. She has been known to sneakily use that to her advantage. I mean what's a little innocent flirting between friends - right?
    She is alluring, romantic and athletic - duh - but get her around a kid and all bets are off.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between) She has been bowling professionally for a few yeas trying but not quite a veteran yet.

Gallery ID or link to download Gallery Link

Team you're submitting them to. Dolls with Balls

Kqt9SR8.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @Munterbacon - I just made one for Dolls with Balls because @VanPelt81's girl is on that team! lol.... So please reserve my spot - I will be uploading shortly! This looks like a blast! Thanks @pammiechick for tagging me. I totally missed this. <3

Your welcome!!! I figured all of you would come through! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    A part of me sorta wants to submit a sim or two but uhh
    I'm not sure what team... Those team names are amazing LOL
    Thanks for the tag, @pammiechick :)

I'm eyeing that last Bowl Durnam spot as well as Incredibowl Hulks, but I'm cool with filling up whichever team needs to be filled up more. :o
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Cement wrote: »

I'm eyeing that last Bowl Durnam spot as well as Incredibowl Hulks, but I'm cool with filling up whichever team needs to be filled up more. :o

Yay!! Can’t wait to see! (And your welcome!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited July 2018
    Okay, thank you all for the influx of submissions. I might change it to 4 sims per team and will add that to the front page, so previously full teams will now be open for a fourth sim :)

Edit: Apart from Dolls with Balls, that one will have 4 in it.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Household name: Baskerville

Team: Dolls with Balls

sBagI8R.png
    4p9FxIh.png

Agnes Baskerville has survived nine husbands and is looking to bowl a strike. She's not picky--she'd just prefer her next husband be much younger than her and hopefully outlive her this time. And it wouldn't be so bad if he looked like the heroes on the covers of the romance novels she reads to her nine cats (one named after each dead husband).

She very much likes Jonas Hammond's supple cheeks...

Definitely a veteran bowler--she's been around the block (and down the lane) a few times.

Gallery link here!

*GASP!* I was so hoping that by mentioning the older woman in Jonas's bio that you'd be uploading one!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited July 2018
    InfraGreen wrote: »

lVzC55B.png

Household Name: Bayes-Romil

Gallery ID or link to download: InfraGreen, and boop

Background/Bio: Opal used to be the rough n' dirty butch lesbian heartthrob and every girl's secret crush at the lanes, and Anna used to be the curvy and sultry bowling queen who distracted her opponents without fail (who was always somehow single of course). Of course, that was all twenty years ago. They've played on different teams before without their marriage getting tanked, so now can't be much different.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Pro (Opal), in-between (Anna)

Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Movements Mmm...Turkey (Opal), Dolls with Balls (Anna)

Regular outfits first, bowling ones second, Anna also comes with a third outfit for after-game tactical seducing:

kR1SsPO.png

Awesome! I love them both!!! :D Thanks for submitting them. :)

Also, "After-game tactical seducing." :D:joy: Now THAT was an epic line!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Maeve Stark
    Pin Ups

VCAEJz8.png

DQ4tb0w.png

xS3NlMX.png

Maeve grew up a quiet and reserved girl, until a friend of hers showed her the wonderful world of Bowling. Nothing felt better than the gratification of making all of the pins fall down when the ball hits.

At the time, she was engaged to be married, and even after her wedding she kept the bowling a secret from her husband. He assumed that she went out with friends on those nights to get their nails done or something, he didn't really wonder. One night, she came back with some of her lipstick still on, and she explained about her love of the game after he was confused. He found it kinda oddly attractive, and it didn't affect the rest of their lives, so it was a good thing. He goes to her games and cheers her on when he can, always the doting husband. He may get teased by his coworkers, but the happieness on his wife's face is worth it when she can let go and become someone else for a little while. She's sweet and kind all of the time, even when in her persona. They're one of those 'looks too you young to be married' couples, so guys ask Maeve out all the time, and girls ask Ben out all the time too, leading to a few awkward situations.

Just keep away the old ladies asking when they're going to have kids! That's a little ways down the road, but something they both want one day.

She based her costume on punk school girl. I don't have Bowling stuff, so I didn't have any actual bowling shirts, or bowling skill, so if you could enter that in, that's be great.

Skill level: whatever a few years would get you, probably an intermediate.
    LKe08xn.png

Maeve is awesome! And including her husband should add some interesting social dynamics to the story.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Okay, I got ambitious and went for it tonight :blush: Hope you like him! (I forgot to set his bowling skill though, sorry!)

DbM98kZ.png

(Extra pic of his everyday outfit, and bowling outfit)
    FjvbiOb.png

Household Name: Baker
    Link: Can't link because I use custom default eyes, so it's marked as CC :( But he's uploaded under your #STRIKE! Hashtag :blush:
    Background/Bio:
    It all started with a late-night conversation with one of his gaming buddies.

Ezra still isn't quite sure how the mix-up happened. Maybe he couldn't hear well enough over the crunching of his Doritos. Maybe he was too focused on the raid he and his friends were trying to finish. Or maybe the connection in his mom's basement was just awful...

Either way, when the word "bowl" came up in the conversation, Ezra jumped on the opportunity. Much to his dismay, however, he found out the hard way that his friend was inviting him to do a very different kind of "bowl" than what he had in mind.

But when he showed up at the bowing alley the next morning, Ezra still found himself smoking something... his opponents. Maybe all those hours playing Wii Sports as a kid finally payed off?

Despite his initial hesitation, Ezra has been finding himself more and more comfortable leaving the dark comfort of his mother's basement for bowling practice. There are free snacks to munch on, and plenty of hot girls to look at (and even talk to, when he's lucky!). And sometimes, he even manages to sneak out behind the alley for the type of "bowl" he's more familiar with.

Plus, it helps get his mother to stop nagging him about being a worthless deadbeat who'll never amount to anything...

Win-win!

Pro Experience: Rising Rookie!
    Team: Bowl Movements

Awesome!!! He reminds me of so many of my old wow guildies so this should be fun! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Household Name: Scarlet MaCaw

Background/Bio Scarlet has been bowling since she was old enough to get the ball down the alley. Scarlet works out a lot so that she can maintain that upper body, arm and wrist strength needed to get a perfect strike every time. A nice benefit of her workout is that her curvy bod oftentimes distracts the opponents, both male and female. She has been known to sneakily use that to her advantage. I mean what's a little innocent flirting between friends - right?
    She is alluring, romantic and athletic - duh - but get her around a kid and all bets are off.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between) She has been bowling professionally for a few yeas trying but not quite a veteran yet.

Gallery ID or link to download Gallery Link

Team you're submitting them to. Dolls with Balls

Kqt9SR8.png

Scarlet is a total babe! :love: Thank you for submitting her, I already have an idea on where to go with her... sort of! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Cement wrote: »

@Cement Those spots are yours if you want them. The other spots will fill out fine and if they don't I'll just up the number of sims people can submit. I'll reserve those slots for you now but let me know if you want to change them.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @Cement S U B M I T. Yesssss.

Also I forgot to set Agnes's and Jonas's bowling skill, whoops!! Hope you don't mind setting them, Munter. LOL I can still picture the fiery determination (and lust) in Agnes's bespectacled eyes...
    uduVcAP.png
    @LadyLobster That’s totally fine about the bowling skill, I can add that. :)

Oh I am going to have tonnes of fun with “Handsy Ms. Baskerville”

What? That’s totally gonna be her nickname! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Household Name: Harlow
    Gallery ID: Cmehnt / Link
    Hannah Harlow
    Bodybuilder (High Metabolism)/Perfectionist, Erratic, Bro

LISdkeV.png
    I9via6L.png

Background/Bio:
    As a retired figure skater, Hannah credits her success to an "otherworldly messenger" she calls the Consultant, who advises her... Through lamps. Because lamps enlighten her with bright ideas on how to take down her opponents. Aside from her unusual obsession with lamps (or anything with a lightbulb), her competitiveness is no joke, making her a worthy opponent on the ice... And the bowling alley.
    After leaving the ice years ago, Hannah recieved a sign from the Consultant that a greasy pair of bowling shoes she found at a yard sale was her true destiny--and the rest was history.

Pro Experience: Somewhere in the middle
    Team: Bowl Durham

Household Name: Bana*
    Gallery ID: Cmehnt / Link
    Prince Bana
    Rambunctious Scamp/Genius

ByKemQB.png
    12VKliI.png
    Background/Bio:
    A genius since birth, Prince found that everything came naturally to him. Whether it be mental prowess or athetic ability, Prince had it all--Including a giant ego (despite his small size). It wouldn't be hard to like him if he was humble, but he's aware of his genius and makes sure that everyone knows... Through blatant soliloquies, where he tells the world everyone is but a speck attempting to shroud his greatness.
    With a huge ego comes enough pride to rival it; Prince will never tell you the real reason why he's here.

It's not like he got lost on his way home, or that he can't remember what his mom's cellphone number was--Because who cares, he's here to BOWL.

...On paper, at least.

Pro Experience: Veteran
    Team: Incredibowl Hulks

I got a backup guy just in case if you would prefer not to use my lost child, though LOL
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Cement
    ZOMG :scream:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @Cement OMG I hope Agnes adopts Prince Bana as her grandson...

Hannah is awesome too but aaa I love that you submitted a kid. And such a cute one! Know-it-all kids are the best.
    uduVcAP.png
    @Cement OMG I hope Agnes adopts Prince Bana as her grandson...

Hannah is awesome too but aaa I love that you submitted a kid. And such a cute one! Know-it-all kids are the best.

Especially those that think they're too good for even their own mistakes
    ;)
    HE'S HERE TO BOWL not because he's still trying to figure out how to get in contact with his mom
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Cement - I love that kid! <3o:)
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    @Cement awesome, quirky people. Nicely done. @Munterbacon is going to have a whole slew of a cast to work with!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2018
    @Cement Eeeee! Awesome submissions!

Hannah’s gonna bring extra lamps with her... just in case.

Prince is going to be a laugh, but can kids get level 5 bowling? I’ll find out today so we may need your back up... Unless, we use your backup as a proxy - and use their scores for Prince!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    You in need of any more sims?
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    You in need of any more sims?

@Bugsie2016 Yeah, I do. :) Ended up boosting the number per team up from 3 to 4 so I still need a fair few.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Kids can get level 5 bowling! I just checked. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png