Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I'll create a second sim tonite. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Oops, I tagged you. :D I forgot you had already posted a sim.
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I'd like to reserve a spot for a female, please.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Oops, I tagged you. :D I forgot you had already posted a sim.

First one! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Irishsong wrote: »
    I'd like to reserve a spot for a female, please.

@Irishsong You got it! :) Any team, in particular, you want this sim to be in?
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @kittymeow Thanks for throwing out some tags. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2018
    HEY FOLKS! You want to make a sim for STRIKE!? @Munterbacon needs your help! He needs 11 more sims (and they have fun features--take a look at what's left here: STRIKE TEAMS

(you could always sub privately if your sims are shy):

@InfraGreen @Bugsie2016 @Damaro @haswh @SeaDragonSong @xJojox @Maladi777 @LadyLobster @AudreyFld @TheGeekGamez @CitizenErased14 @nbgangelova @SilentWolf101 @SpectresValkyrie @MrsRacooney @WitcHazard @anaitapeva @Cement
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks @pammiechick ! :blush: Much appreciated!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'll see what I can do. Tomorrow preferably. About to attempt sleep.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    I'll see what I can do. Tomorrow preferably. About to attempt sleep.

@Bugsie2016 Tomorrow is fine, sleep well. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited July 2018
    Household name: Hammond

Team: Balls Out

MKqzhjb.png
    PsCjsZs.png

Jonas Hammond, part-time romance novel cover model, was hired to serve drinks at a special celebration for a book club-slash-bowling league for ladies of a certain age. (Many cheeks were pinched, and you can guess which.) These ladies insisted on teaching him the basics of bowling--and repeatedly helped him untangle any long bleached hairs from the holes in the bowling balls and/or their reading glasses.

To Jonas's surprise, he discovered he actually enjoyed bowling in between getting his cheeks pinched and shamelessly flirting with women more than twice his age...

Link here!

I'd say he's somewhere between a rookie and a veteran thanks to his romance novel cover-approved rippling muscles.

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Is there a deadline for the casting call? I have an idea for a guy for Bowl Durham (or he could work for Bowl Movements too, if that’s better! The backstory fits for either one haha) but it would be tomorrow or the next day before I could make him.
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster I absolutely LOVE Jonas!!! :love: He's gonna be awesome!!! :D
    Is there a deadline for the casting call? I have an idea for a guy for Bowl Durham (or he could work for Bowl Movements too, if that’s better! The backstory fits for either one haha) but it would be tomorrow or the next day before I could make him.

@CitizenErased14 No real deadline, as I want to wrap up my Ironbound season first, just want to get the sims sorted so I can start to plan some... interactions ;):#>:) I'll reserve a spot for you, tomorrow or the next day is fine. Which team would you prefer he be on?
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    @LadyLobster I absolutely LOVE Jonas!!! :love: He's gonna be awesome!!! :D

<3 I'm glad! Can't wait to see how he does~

uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Munterbacon Maybe Bowl Movements since you’re more in need of sims for that one! (edit: I adjusted my plan for his backstory, so definitely Bowl Movements! :) )

If I get home early enough tonight, I might be able to finish him early for you! If not, I work the next two days, so I’ll get to him when I can!
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ahh! @LadyLobster !
    Jonas is a doll (10/10 shirt choice)

I'll volunteer to make one of the bowly alleys, @Munterbacon , but likely not finished until sometime next week :*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @CitizenErased14 Perfect! I'll reserve a spot on Bowl Movements for you!

@WagonFruit Awesome! Next week is fine, it'll probably take that long to finish up Ironbound for the season, if not longer! :D Is there any spot that you wanna reserve?
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Could my sim be in Pin ups? I'm making her now
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Could my sim be in Pin ups? I'm making her now

Reserving her spot now! :blush:
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'd like to make the Willow Creek one plzzz :blush:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'd like to make the Willow Creek one plzzz :blush:

Done gone and reserved for youz! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @Munterbacon - I just made one for Dolls with Balls because @VanPelt81's girl is on that team! lol.... So please reserve my spot - I will be uploading shortly! This looks like a blast! Thanks @pammiechick for tagging me. I totally missed this. <3
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Household name: Baskerville

Team: Dolls with Balls

sBagI8R.png
    4p9FxIh.png

Agnes Baskerville has survived nine husbands and is looking to bowl a strike. She's not picky--she'd just prefer her next husband be much younger than her and hopefully outlive her this time. And it wouldn't be so bad if he looked like the heroes on the covers of the romance novels she reads to her nine cats (one named after each dead husband).

She very much likes Jonas Hammond's supple cheeks...

Definitely a veteran bowler--she's been around the block (and down the lane) a few times.

Gallery link here!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited July 2018

lVzC55B.png

Household Name: Bayes-Romil

Gallery ID or link to download: InfraGreen, and boop

Background/Bio: Opal used to be the rough n' dirty butch lesbian heartthrob and every girl's secret crush at the lanes, and Anna used to be the curvy and sultry bowling queen who distracted her opponents without fail (who was always somehow single of course). Of course, that was all twenty years ago. They've played on different teams before without their marriage getting tanked, so now can't be much different.

Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Pro (Opal), in-between (Anna)

Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Movements Mmm...Turkey (Opal), Dolls with Balls (Anna)

Regular outfits first, bowling ones second, Anna also comes with a third outfit for after-game tactical seducing:

kR1SsPO.png
    Post edited by InfraGreen on
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr