March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Members Club - Come On In!

Comments

• AiviraAivira Posts: 40 Member
    Hey I'm new to the forums looking to become a member, one thing that really grinds my gears about playing the sims 4 is not having an open world, and honestly i'd like it ASAP like how the sims 3 is lol. Someone actually set up a whole concept for this, and it looks super amazing. I really hope it gets implemented, since the sims 3 is still my favorite in the franchise but change is good too. I like how the sims 4 made building super easy though! Nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends :*
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,479 Member
    Aivira wrote: »
    Hey I'm new to the forums looking to become a member, one thing that really grinds my gears about playing the sims 4 is not having an open world, and honestly i'd like it ASAP like how the sims 3 is lol. Someone actually set up a whole concept for this, and it looks super amazing. I really hope it gets implemented, since the sims 3 is still my favorite in the franchise but change is good too. I like how the sims 4 made building super easy though! Nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends :*
    Hello @Aivosolu :) I posted to you on the other thread, but just wanted to say “ happy simming “ again .
    Sims 4 building is very enjoyable! It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game,
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers,
    Happy simming! :)
  • peachuniipeachunii Posts: 7 New Member
    I am a new member as well! im happy to join the club hello! :# . My favorite expansion pack is probably city living, i loooovee it!! <3 i hope this isnt too awkward lol, happy simming! :)
    a> @peachunii said:
    > I am a new member as well! im happy to join the club hello! :# . My favorite expansion pack is probably city living, i loooovee it!! <3 i hope this isnt too awkward lol, happy simming! :)

huh, the emojis didnt work... whoops! oh well lol
    edited July 2018
    peachunii wrote: »
    I am a new member as well! im happy to join the club hello! :# . My favorite expansion pack is probably city living, i loooovee it!! <3 i hope this isnt too awkward lol, happy simming! :)

Hello @peachunii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    City Living is a great expansion pack! It is great that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visiting festivals!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn helpful tips about playing the game.
    Emojis won’t display correctly until you become a full member.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    > @rosemow said:
    > peachunii wrote: »
    >
    > I am a new member as well! im happy to join the club hello! :# . My favorite expansion pack is probably city living, i loooovee it!! <3 i hope this isnt too awkward lol, happy simming! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @peachunii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > City Living is a great expansion pack! It is great that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visiting festivals!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn helpful tips about playing the game.
    > Happy simming! :)

thank you!! i cant wait to become a member so i can start discussions, especially because my game glitches a lot. its really suprising i havent really been a part of the forums, ive been playing the sims 4 for around 6 months now. XD. what about you? do you have a favorite ep/gp/sp? i only have city living, seasons, and pets expansion pack, so i dont have any gp or sp, heh. i would love to get them soon though! im rambling oh boy but yeah!!
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @peachunii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > City Living is a great expansion pack! It is great that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visiting festivals!
    > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn helpful tips about playing the game.
    > Happy simming! :)

thank you!! i cant wait to become a member so i can start discussions, especially because my game glitches a lot. its really suprising i havent really been a part of the forums, ive been playing the sims 4 for around 6 months now. XD. what about you? do you have a favorite ep/gp/sp? i only have city living, seasons, and pets expansion pack, so i dont have any gp or sp, heh. i would love to get them soon though! im rambling oh boy but yeah!!

You’re welcome :) All the packs are great!
    These are links to guides to the sims 4 expansion, game and stuff packs. They contain info on the new features and activities in the packs and also have pictures of the build/buy mode and cas mode items. They may help you to decide on packs to buy in the future.
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-expansion-pack-guides/
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-game-pack-guides/
    https://simsvip.com/sims-4-stuff-pack-guides/

> @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > peachunii wrote: »
    > >
    > > I am a new member as well! im happy to join the club hello! :# . My favorite expansion pack is probably city living, i loooovee it!! <3 i hope this isnt too awkward lol, happy simming! :)
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @peachunii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > > City Living is a great expansion pack! It is great that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visiting festivals!
    > > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn helpful tips about playing the game.
    > > Happy simming! :)
    >
    > thank you!! i cant wait to become a member so i can start discussions, especially because my game glitches a lot. its really suprising i havent really been a part of the forums, ive been playing the sims 4 for around 6 months now. XD. what about you? do you have a favorite ep/gp/sp? i only have city living, seasons, and pets expansion pack, so i dont have any gp or sp, heh. i would love to get them soon though! im rambling oh boy but yeah!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You’re welcome :) All the packs are great!
    > These are links to guides to the sims 4 expansion, game and stuff packs. They contain info on the new features and activities in the packs and also have pictures of the build/buy mode and cas mode items. They may help you to decide on packs to buy in the future.

wow thanks so much! im definately going to check out the articles!!
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > peachunii wrote: »
    > >
    > > I am a new member as well! im happy to join the club hello! :# . My favorite expansion pack is probably city living, i loooovee it!! <3 i hope this isnt too awkward lol, happy simming! :)
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello @peachunii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > > City Living is a great expansion pack! It is great that our sims can enjoy living in apartments and visiting festivals!
    > > I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and learn helpful tips about playing the game.
    > > Happy simming! :)
    >
    > thank you!! i cant wait to become a member so i can start discussions, especially because my game glitches a lot. its really suprising i havent really been a part of the forums, ive been playing the sims 4 for around 6 months now. XD. what about you? do you have a favorite ep/gp/sp? i only have city living, seasons, and pets expansion pack, so i dont have any gp or sp, heh. i would love to get them soon though! im rambling oh boy but yeah!!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You’re welcome :) All the packs are great!
    > These are links to guides to the sims 4 expansion, game and stuff packs. They contain info on the new features and activities in the packs and also have pictures of the build/buy mode and cas mode items. They may help you to decide on packs to buy in the future.

wow thanks so much! im definately going to check out the articles!!

You’re welcome :)
  • Cheeky_NzCheeky_Nz Posts: 18 Member
    Hi Guys!
    I'd like to same I'm new here - and I kinda am and Kinda not - I've had a forum account since at least 2015 - I just very rarely post - tend to read a few posts from time to time but other not very active (often in my own little sim world LOL)- I've only posted generally to say Hi once or twice or ask a question when I'm stuck.....Like this one, with the new Seasons xpac is there a cheat where we can make objects appear in specific seasons and if so what one :P I'm trying to make my big park lot and would like stalls to appear only in specific seasons etc....

~~~ Any help greatly appreciated,
    Happy Simming!
    From a Cheeky kiwi! ~~~
    Cheeky_Nz wrote: »
    Hi Guys!
    I'd like to same I'm new here - and I kinda am and Kinda not - I've had a forum account since at least 2015 - I just very rarely post - tend to read a few posts from time to time but other not very active (often in my own little sim world LOL)- I've only posted generally to say Hi once or twice or ask a question when I'm stuck.....Like this one, with the new Seasons xpac is there a cheat where we can make objects appear in specific seasons and if so what one :P I'm trying to make my big park lot and would like stalls to appear only in specific seasons etc....

~~~ Any help greatly appreciated,
    Happy Simming!
    From a Cheeky kiwi! ~~~

Hello @Cheeky_Nz :) It is nice to meet you.
    I am sorry but there isn’t a Sims 4 Seasons pack cheat that can do that. You will need to go into build mode each time there is a change of seasons, and switch over the items then.
    Happy simming to you also! :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > Cheeky_Nz wrote: »
    >
    > Hi Guys!
    > I'd like to same I'm new here - and I kinda am and Kinda not - I've had a forum account since at least 2015 - I just very rarely post - tend to read a few posts from time to time but other not very active (often in my own little sim world LOL)- I've only posted generally to say Hi once or twice or ask a question when I'm stuck.....Like this one, with the new Seasons xpac is there a cheat where we can make objects appear in specific seasons and if so what one :P I'm trying to make my big park lot and would like stalls to appear only in specific seasons etc....
    >
    >
    > ~~~ Any help greatly appreciated,
    > Happy Simming!
    > From a Cheeky kiwi! ~~~
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Cheeky_Nz :) It is nice to meet you.
    > I am sorry but there isn’t a Sims 4 Seasons pack cheat that can do that. You will need to go into build mode each time there is a change of seasons, and switch over the items then.
    > Happy simming to you also! :)

Ah thanks anyway! Couldn't find anything thru google thought it might be a shot asking here :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > Cheeky_Nz wrote: »
    >
    > Hi Guys!
    > I'd like to same I'm new here - and I kinda am and Kinda not - I've had a forum account since at least 2015 - I just very rarely post - tend to read a few posts from time to time but other not very active (often in my own little sim world LOL)- I've only posted generally to say Hi once or twice or ask a question when I'm stuck.....Like this one, with the new Seasons xpac is there a cheat where we can make objects appear in specific seasons and if so what one :P I'm trying to make my big park lot and would like stalls to appear only in specific seasons etc....
    >
    >
    > ~~~ Any help greatly appreciated,
    > Happy Simming!
    > From a Cheeky kiwi! ~~~
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Cheeky_Nz :) It is nice to meet you.
    > I am sorry but there isn’t a Sims 4 Seasons pack cheat that can do that. You will need to go into build mode each time there is a change of seasons, and switch over the items then.
    > Happy simming to you also! :)

Ah thanks anyway! Couldn't find anything thru google thought it might be a shot asking here :)

You’re welcome :)
  • hestisahestisa Posts: 28 Member
    waddup yall, it me, the legend B)

1. What is your favorite EP/SP and why ?
    probably seasons because i like the way it really s p i c e s up gameplay, but the way snow looks is really ugly i need to find a mod for that
    because deep snow is not transparent...................................

2. What is your favorite thing about the game?
    i like making sims that are
    not
    good people.. and then still loving them as if they are. its not my fault my secret dream is to be a homewrecker

3. Do you play with cheats? If so, which ones?
    not really, only moveobjects and like, if something bugs out (like reset object). but i do use mc command center because huntie, how do u play without that....

4. Do you have any tips/tricks you'd like to share?
    dont make perfect families, like, itll get boring after a while. why not make an affair with the maid or the kid run away from home? all the rage these days sigh kids am i right

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    yep
    i got sims 3 too but i dont play it as often.... probably because its UGLY
    i love the moods, makes me feel like my sims feel something unlike me
    but i HATE the traits man, like they have no depth other then just like, giving ur sim a moodlet every 4 days
    also the amount of stuff packs
    but we dont talk about that
    hestisa wrote: »
    waddup yall, it me, the legend B)

probably seasons because i like the way it really s p i c e s up gameplay, but the way snow looks is really ugly i need to find a mod for that
    because deep snow is not transparent...................................

i like making sims that are
    not
    good people.. and then still loving them as if they are. its not my fault my secret dream is to be a homewrecker

not really, only moveobjects and like, if something bugs out (like reset object). but i do use mc command center because huntie, how do u play without that....

dont make perfect families, like, itll get boring after a while. why not make an affair with the maid or the kid run away from home? all the rage these days sigh kids am i right

5. Do you have The Sims 4? If so, what are your favorite and least favorite things?
    yep
    i got sims 3 too but i dont play it as often.... probably because its UGLY
    i love the moods, makes me feel like my sims feel something unlike me
    but i HATE the traits man, like they have no depth other then just like, giving ur sim a moodlet every 4 days
    also the amount of stuff packs
    but we dont talk about that

Hello @hestisa :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Seasons is a great expansion pack! It is great having different types of weather, and having our sims do seasonal activities.
    MCCC mod is very helpful! It has lots of great features and settings that help with the game.
    Happy simming :)
    @rosemow I'm Back, I'm a little stuck, as unsure where to post a problem I have

I've got this annoying little lip that is ruining my level community lot! It seems to have appeared with he recent patch (but cant see anything in the patch notes) and unfortunately due to my new member status i cant even add pictures >_<
    Essentially they've added a little lip onto the house, but adding fountains and the like RAISES the terrain (just a little bit but enough to be annoying imo as i cant make a path level to the footpath outside the lot if i want fountains) AND if you bulldoze the house the raised terrain is still there.
    Are they planning to release an update you think with terrain tools or is this just a glitch.

Also i thought i'd copy the above & fill this out :)

I am really enjoying the addition from seasons, the way they've just worked the seasons game play to existing content.

iI like building my houses and creating sims, once i've built my sims and houses I don't really spend more than a generation playing them

move objects for sure! i like to have clutter and multilevel objects - just makes it that much more 'real'

Alt+0 or 9 have to be my favourite key combinations - don't always make things the same level - everything starts to look the same after while if the same level.

I have all the sims >_<
    Sims 4 is definitely becoming a favourite of mine - i like the sims 3 but it just took too long to build a house with all that you could change, and personally i didn't like the graphics - it looked like it was trying too hard to look real.
    You just can't beat the original, and i really miss superstar. and sims 2 bon voyage.
    Sims 4 favourite: Push and Pull mechanics of build a sim
    Sims 4 dislike: unable to arrange my own maps. be cool to have something to sims 2 where you could place lots etc.
    edited July 2018
    @rosemow I'm Back, I'm a little stuck, as unsure where to post a problem I have

I've got this annoying little lip that is ruining my level community lot! It seems to have appeared with he recent patch (but cant see anything in the patch notes) and unfortunately due to my new member status i cant even add pictures >_<
    Essentially they've added a little lip onto the house, but adding fountains and the like RAISES the terrain (just a little bit but enough to be annoying imo as i cant make a path level to the footpath outside the lot if i want fountains) AND if you bulldoze the house the raised terrain is still there.
    Are they planning to release an update you think with terrain tools or is this just a glitch.

Also i thought i'd copy the above & fill this out :)

I am really enjoying the addition from seasons, the way they've just worked the seasons game play to existing content.

iI like building my houses and creating sims, once i've built my sims and houses I don't really spend more than a generation playing them

move objects for sure! i like to have clutter and multilevel objects - just makes it that much more 'real'

Alt+0 or 9 have to be my favourite key combinations - don't always make things the same level - everything starts to look the same after while if the same level.

I have all the sims >_<
    Sims 4 is definitely becoming a favourite of mine - i like the sims 3 but it just took too long to build a house with all that you could change, and personally i didn't like the graphics - it looked like it was trying too hard to look real.
    You just can't beat the original, and i really miss superstar. and sims 2 bon voyage.
    Sims 4 favourite: Push and Pull mechanics of build a sim
    Sims 4 dislike: unable to arrange my own maps. be cool to have something to sims 2 where you could place lots etc.

Hello @Cheeky_Nz
    It may be best to post about your build mode issue on the Builders Feedback thread.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787346/build-mode-feedback-for-ea-now-testing-patch-6-19-18#latest
    Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link on the thread. Other simmers can then post the pictures for you
    You will need to replace the http in the address with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.

Sims 4 Seasons is a great expansion pack! It is nice that our sims can enjoy the differing weather conditions and the seasonal activities. It is great having our sims celebrate the various holidays.
    Creating and building sims households, homes and venues is a very enjoyable part of simming and a special way of expressing our creativity through the game! Moo is a very helpful cheat! It allows us to test out a variety of new creative ways to combine or place items! Using the 0 and 9 keys is a helpful tip!
    Post edited by rosemow on
    Hello @rosemow;

Thanks for the tip :D
    Might just have to do the 15 posts at some point - I'm sure I'll get there eventually :P
    Hello @rosemow;

Might just have to do the 15 posts at some point - I'm sure I'll get there eventually :P

You’re welcome @Cheeky_Nz :)
    I meant to type ‘Other simmers can then post the pictures for you“ in the post. I have added it in now.

You nearly have the required posts :)
  • alostteenalostteen Posts: 56 Member
    im still a noob and dunno how to start forums but can anyone translate this? My sims are unable to cook. Like, they get the ingredient out of the fridge and they lose money, but they put the ingredients back and this comes up

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1b1c950e123065a55b552bbd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-23 05:25:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.88.1020-1.200.000.354.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>enum.py:34</categoryid><desyncid>1b1c950e123065a55b552bbd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'UNSUPPORTED_AGE')
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1638, in _do_perform_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1520, in _go_to_next_phase
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1416, in push_si_for_current_phase
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1373, in _push_si_for_phases
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1188, in _create_aop_and_context_for_phases
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1312, in _choose_phase_and_create_aop_and_context
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1291, in _find_phase_affordances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1250, in run_request
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 172, in score_all_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 188, in score_all_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1827, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1918, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 777, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper
    KeyError: (ConstraintSet(...), _TunableAffordanceFilterWrapper._filter, False, <sim '' 0xeec07beba13007f>, frozenset({<sim '' 0xeec07beba13007f>}), frozenset({(<SI fridge_CreateTray id:95 sim:>, <bound method fridge_CreateTray.is_guaranteed of <SI fridge_CreateTray id:95 sim:>>), (<SI sim-stand id:106 sim:>, <bound method sim-stand.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:106 sim:>>), (<SI carry_holdobject id:112 sim:>, <bound method carry_holdobject.is_guaranteed of <SI carry_holdobject id:112 sim:>>)}))

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\enum.py", line 32, in __call__
    KeyError: 'UNSUPPORTED_AGE'

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1915, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1028, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2438, in estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2478, in _estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2357, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1457, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1504, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3348, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3139, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3201, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2679, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2857, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5645, in generate_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5470, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5221, in _generate_right_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 6586, in _get_locations_from_posture
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1557, in slot_constraint
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1538, in build_slot_constraint
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 3517, in create_slot_constraint
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 3187, in _build_relative_slot_data
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 855, in get_boundary_conditions_list
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 801, in _make_boundary_conditions_list
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 563, in _create_containment_slot_data_list
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 505, in _get_param_sequences_for_cache
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_types.py", line 161, in get_age_from_animation_param
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\enum.py", line 34, in __call__
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'UNSUPPORTED_AGE'
    </desyncdata></report>
    </root>
  • alostteenalostteen Posts: 56 Member
    > @alostteen said:
    > im still a noob and dunno how to start forums but can anyone translate this? My sims are unable to cook. Like, they get the ingredient out of the fridge and they lose money, but they put the ingredients back and this comes up
    >
    > <?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    > <report><version>2</version><sessionid>1b1c950e123065a55b552bbd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-07-23 05:25:47</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.88.1020-1.200.000.354.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>enum.py:34</categoryid><desyncid>1b1c950e123065a55b552bbd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[rez] Posture graph threw an exception while being queried by autonomy: (ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'UNSUPPORTED_AGE')
    Caught and logged:
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 205, in c_api_server_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 464, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1638, in _do_perform_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1520, in _go_to_next_phase
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1416, in push_si_for_current_phase
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1373, in _push_si_for_phases
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1188, in _create_aop_and_context_for_phases
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1312, in _choose_phase_and_create_aop_and_context
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1291, in _find_phase_affordances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1250, in run_request
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 172, in score_all_interactions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 188, in score_all_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 251, in run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1386, in _run_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1827, in _score_object_interactions_gen
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1918, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File ".\mc_utils.py", line 115, in _wrapper_function
    File ".\mc_injections.py", line 777, in inject_last_exception_log
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 144, in wrapper
    KeyError: (ConstraintSet(...), _TunableAffordanceFilterWrapper._filter, False, <sim '' 0xeec07beba13007f>, frozenset({<sim '' 0xeec07beba13007f>}), frozenset({(<SI fridge_CreateTray id:95 sim:>, <bound method fridge_CreateTray.is_guaranteed of <SI fridge_CreateTray id:95 sim:>>), (<SI sim-stand id:106 sim:>, <bound method sim-stand.is_guaranteed of <SI sim-stand id:106 sim:>>), (<SI carry_holdobject id:112 sim:>, <bound method carry_holdobject.is_guaranteed of <SI carry_holdobject id:112 sim:>>)}))

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\enum.py", line 32, in __call__
    KeyError: 'UNSUPPORTED_AGE'

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1915, in _create_and_score_interaction
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1028, in _calculate_route_time_and_opportunity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\caches.py", line 156, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2438, in estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2478, in _estimate_distance
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\super_interaction.py", line 2357, in _generate_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1457, in compute_transition_connectivity
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1504, in run_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3348, in _build_transitions
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3139, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3201, in _build_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2679, in get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2857, in _get_transitions_for_sim
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5645, in generate_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5470, in _get_segmented_path_connectivity_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 5221, in _generate_right_handles
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_graph.py", line 6586, in _get_locations_from_posture
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1557, in slot_constraint
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1538, in build_slot_constraint
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 3517, in create_slot_constraint
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 3187, in _build_relative_slot_data
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 855, in get_boundary_conditions_list
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 801, in _make_boundary_conditions_list
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 563, in _create_containment_slot_data_list
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 505, in _get_param_sequences_for_cache
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_types.py", line 161, in get_age_from_animation_param
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\enum.py", line 34, in __call__
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'UNSUPPORTED_AGE'
    </desyncdata></report>
    > </root>

This is the last exception file that pops up i meant
    Hello @alostteen
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

If the issues remain, you may like to post the last exception file on the general support section of the MCCC mod discord server. Simmers there will help you
    https://discord.gg/WhhjZSp
    @rosemow
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @rosemow;

I meant to type ‘Other simmers can then post the pictures for you“ in the post. I have added it in now.

I'm there now ! :smile:
    @rosemow
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @rosemow;

I'm there now ! :smile:

Congratulations on becoming a full member! @Cheeky_Nz :) Happy simming!
  • Shawnathan8Shawnathan8 Posts: 16 Member
    Hello! My name is Shawn. I am new to the forum but not new to the sims. I have been playing since I was 10 when the original sims came out. I have a love for all of the sims games, but sims 2 was my favorite. I now only play sims 4. I’ve never used forums before, so this will be a learning curve but I’m ready!