Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Update After The Summer Event

What an event .. Smh! .. I did not get no grill. Just alot of chairs, tables, and lanterns. Today the game was updated. Wonder what is in this one. Hope some changes, and something new.
TTKIncorporated
Post edited by Geshisa47 on

Comments

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    I had the same problem. I ended up with many chairs, tables etc but no grill. I even bought the 75 dollar baskets and still no luck. Very dissappointed.
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    edited July 2018
    I don like the model of loot boxes. I won't receive a hotdog outfit. This week the game will be updated we will receive a new career on hospital.

I hope the next event have something like a asos event model not lot boxes just do things and get itens with your progress.
    I hope the team can learn with all feedbacks
  • JoysieJoysie Posts: 36 Member
    I only lucked out on the hotdog outfit, but I can live without it
    Yes, I noticed the game updating. I haven't seen anything new yet.
  • tolianietolianie Posts: 3 New Member
    I got a bunch of all the different chairs and a few lights, no grill or hotdog outfit.

Sorry to put this here, I can't seem to start a comment. When one of those Choices things came up that cost money to do, I did the last one that's free. It said it would upset my other sim which was fine, but how long does that last it's been like 6 hours and she won't talk to him at all if he tries to initiate. I've had to go through her to trying to do any couples quest. Currently trying to do the wedding quest and it's starting to get annoying, so he didn't get her a great gift for her birthday does that mean she's never going to talk to him again? I don't know if I should waste time doing the wedding quest if she going to be forever upset.
  • DistlersDistlers Posts: 6 New Member
    The new mystery benefactor is on my career stories but how do we start it? When you go to the medical center it’s still the same career. Im getting so bored- I have completed every hobby, career and relationship story
  • Dawgz_b1chDawgz_b1ch Posts: 2 New Member
    I agree. Lots of the same items, usually chairs.

Then the game told me I'm at my item limit.
  • ClaudiaAClaudiaA Posts: 1 New Member
    I also would like to know how start the mysterious benefactor.
    Does any know :/
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    I just notice a new career on the list. How do people start it if it is part of the hospital career? If there is a glitch with the new career... PLEASE FIX IT!
    TTKIncorporated
  • rafaeljonasrafaeljonas Posts: 227 Member
    I just notice a new career on the list. How do people start it if it is part of the hospital career? If there is a glitch with the new career... PLEASE FIX IT!

Just go to hospital, enter on buy mode and put a new surgery table in the room!
    Try it!

Try it!

What am I missing? There is no surgery table in buy mode in the hospital.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Joysie wrote: »

Try it!

What am I missing? There is no surgery table in buy mode in the hospital.

I don't have a new table either
  • Geshisa47Geshisa47 Posts: 60 Member
    edited July 2018
    I dont see no surgical table in inventory to rez or buy. What a strange little baby update just to lay out a new career and it don't work.

Hey @EAGames fix the bugs in the game and before you put out a new update .. please test it before you release it. .. Thank you!
    Post edited by Geshisa47 on
    TTKIncorporated
    I have seen a video on YouTube where it Works. No idea why some of us can 't find this surgeon table. Very strange
    edited July 2018
    I have now just read that we first need to unlock the new career with an heirloom. After earning the heirloom we should be able to buy the surgeon table at the hospital. The heirloom has not been released officially yet. We have to wait for a bit. Some players might have it already because it has been in the game at some point before the official game-release.
  • MykaylaAnn_83MykaylaAnn_83 Posts: 1 New Member
    Anyone find out about this? I had the career started once, but my I retired my sim. Can't get back into the career...
  • Ellie_McConnell70Ellie_McConnell70 Posts: 40 Member
    Well this proves the events do rotate because I've just completed this same event today. I didn't get the grill either! I got clothes, chairs, colours etc...same old same old! Good even though
  • JJLJJL Posts: 4 New Member
    How does the mysteriously benefactor get unlocked? That and the surgeon are the only ones I need!