Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could someone help me make a YouTube intro?

Hi everyone, on my channel: youtube.com/c/ThomasTV1 - I think that my intro is a little outdated, I was wondering if someone could make one for me? I'm not looking for anything too long. I know this is a big ask so I understand if you don't want to make one. :)

Comments

• sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I just took an in game video clip (like 10 seconds) and added some effects and text in Movie Maker. It was actually pretty easy. There's tons of tutorials on YouTube if you want to learn how :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • HyashiHyashi Posts: 39 Member
    Hi there, have you heard of velosofy.com? They have a lot of free intros and outros you can download in Sony Vegas and After Effect. You might give that a try. =)
  • SimorLaterSimorLater Posts: 36 Member
    Hi, i use this program called rendorforest. they have pretty good intros too..go try them out.
  • BillyLovesSmoresBillyLovesSmores Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm probably late to the party on this one but if you still need an intro or something, I use the software at RendrFX to make all my intros/outros
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    I want a intro as well, I did look at the sites and they are a bit confusing to work with. If any one is interested in making me one I really appreciate it. I will say thanks for the person in my videos as well.
  • Lady_ChilliLady_Chilli Posts: 157 Member
    Try Panzoid.. it's free, no watermarks and quite simple introductions that you can personalise :)
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited April 2017
    How do I get it to work in windows movie maker I made one and it the windows movie maker can't open it.

I did figure it out, i have a intro now
    Post edited by Nancy01905 on
  • fathijalil87fathijalil87 Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe this channel can help you. He will make intro video like this for first 100's persons and just follow his simple task. I had one. Give it try. Hurry! Its free. https ://youtu.be/10RsN_N22eM
  • Madsimmer13Madsimmer13 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey I am Madsimmer and I know there are already a lot of people wanting intros for their channels, but if anyone sees this It would mean the world if someone could help me out with one. I have a channel with 45 subscribers and I feel that it's time to truly have a nice looking sims intro.
    to get my style this is my channel is Madsimmer, but it's fine if not.