Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,694 Member
    edited July 2018
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    Something is wrong with the Alien Abduction Pregnancy settings. I set the chance to become pregnant to 100, yet after 3 abductions of the same Sim, she won't ever return pregnant :'( No idea what's going on there...

Come over to our MCCC Discord server. Go to the #MCCC_Support channel and talk direktly to @Deaderpool, the creator of MCCC. Usually he his available somewhen between 8pm and 11pm EST.

Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed

You might also review section "Rules that determine whether pregnancy can happen for an abducted Sim" of the MC Occult module documentation: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_occult
    Post edited by Bonxie on
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    How do you set the pets life span?
    Alyza_1 wrote: »

Have a look at these options:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Set Age Span Duration > Cat
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Set Age Span Duration > Dog

katiee822 wrote: »
    Hi! I have recently bought seasons and installed, and have the most up to date version of the mod, however since I updated/installed everything, when I try to reset an object/sim and delete objects using shift click on the object it no longer works? All the settings are enabled etc. Anyone have any ideas?

With today's patch 1.44.88, the reset cheat will be back in the game.
    Source: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/944269/july-10-2018-patch-notes#latest
  • Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member
    Bonxie wrote: »
    Alyza_1 wrote: »

Have a look at these options:
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Set Age Span Duration > Cat
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Set Age Span Duration > Dog

That I know, I'm just confused of the two dates.
  • lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    lizmac21 wrote: »
    not gonna read 71 pages, need help with two things,

#1 my sims get married but no one name changes, want them to match the husbands. this included if they already have kids too.

#2 my male sim is a SCIENTIST and when he gets take up by the aliens. there a chance of pregnancy, i want to make sure he can get pregnant.

thank you so much!!!

#1 Have a look at this setting here: MCCC > MC Pregnancy > Other Marriage > Rename Opposite Sex

#2 I don't think you can 100% guarantee a pregnancy each time but I don't use this module much so don't know for sure. Reading the info about each setting suggests not, but have a read for yourself: https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_occult

my male sim did get pregnant eventual lol i was just worried the mod could have prevented it, but apparently everything is all good there, i'll check into the name changing, thanks!!
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    IS MCCC all updated now after today's patch? Has it been confirmed to be compatible and all that?
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    MCCC 4.4.5 is confirmed to work with the latest patch.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    itsug wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up on that. Now, if I can only find time to play the game …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    itsug wrote: »

Thanks for the heads up on that. Now, if I can only find time to play the game …

good luck with that. i looked at my computer calendar no adulting til friday but then its all at once. :s i have no idea what the emoji is but it reminds me of the lucy face when she doesn't like something on i love lucy. still learning emojis becase some don't say what they are.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Help with the auto-save please.
    I put the settings to Enable, Sim Day, Interval of 2 days, Maximum of 2 slots, Confirmation enabled.
    But nothing is happening. When I go to the main menu to check, there are no MC Saves.
    It would be handy to have this backup. Thanks.
    NRowe wrote: »
    Help with the auto-save please.
    I put the settings to Enable, Sim Day, Interval of 2 days, Maximum of 2 slots, Confirmation enabled.
    But nothing is happening. When I go to the main menu to check, there are no MC Saves.
    It would be handy to have this backup. Thanks.

Just for the basics: your MCCC is working properly and it's available in the computer/sim/mailbox menu?
    Hey @Bonxie
    Yes, as far as I know MC is working just fine. It’s version 4.4.5 (the latest). I happen to only have the base mod installed.
    It shows as CC on start up, seems to have acknowledged me changing the adult lifespan (but can’t necessarily confirm as no active Sims that age yet). It is definitely available on computer and Sims. Not positive about the mailbox, but it’s likely there. o:)
    edited July 2018
    Hey @Bonxie
    Yes, as far as I know MC is working just fine. It’s version 4.4.5 (the latest). I happen to only have the base mod installed.
    It shows as CC on start up, seems to have acknowledged me changing the adult lifespan (but can’t necessarily confirm as no active Sims that age yet). It is definitely available on computer and Sims. Not positive about the mailbox, but it’s likely there. o:)

Did Autosave work in the past in your game? Due to its multiple settings it's a bit tricky but from what you wrote, I guess it should work.

Did you already scan the documentation (http://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_cmd_center)?

Honestly I never used it in my games so I'm not experienced with it.
    edited July 2018
    This is the first time I’ve tried to use it, so no, I haven’t had it working before.
    I’ll have a peek at that documentation. Thanks Bonxie

Update: (Just thought of something). Does the auto save work based on the time since last manual save? It might be possible that I am saving regularly and auto save has not kicked in?
    Post edited by NRowe on
    This is the first time I’ve tried to use it, so no, I haven’t had it working before.
    I’ll have a peek at that documentation. Thanks Bonxie

Update: (Just thought of something). Does the auto save work based on the time since last manual save? It might be possible that I am saving regularly and auto save has not kicked in?

Come over to our MCCC Discord. Go to the #mccc_support channel and tag @Deaderpool directly there. He is usually available one or two hours per day and he always answers questions. I guess this might be the easiest way to solve the issue.

• JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I want to thank everyone who responds in such an efficient, and accurate manner to help those of us who have questions. :heart:

My next question - if I flag a sim who is living to never be culled, and that sims dies, and I delete all ghosts from my world through the cheats on the mailbox, does that ghost get deleted too? Or are they saved?

I deleted all my ghosts because I’m not a supernatural player and it’s immersion breaking for me to see ghosts. I don’t mind them on holidays like Halloween as that’s part of the fun, but I don’t want them just hanging out at the local pub. Suggestions on how to delete ghosts without deleting my family tree?
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Is mccc working with the July 10th Patch??? I always look at deaderpool's patreon page, and it doesn't say anything about it there.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    happygurl wrote: »
    Is mccc working with the July 10th Patch??? I always look at deaderpool's patreon page, and it doesn't say anything about it there.

Yes.
    happygurl wrote: »

Yeah - you're right. There was a post from Deaderpool on Patreon, but it seems to be deleted.
    July 10th Sims 4 Update and MCCC
    Today's update for the Sims 4 should have no impact on MCCC (or other mods). It was just a bug-fix update from EA. 4.4.5 will be compatible like it was to the previous update.
    As always, Last Exception errors are from other mods/cc that are broken by EA's update. If you are getting those errors, there are details about them on my Troubleshooting documentation on my website in the Help menu.

• happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    ^^Thank you :)
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • stilleystilley Posts: 18 Member
    Quick question, wondering if anyone can help me.

It's winter fest for my sims and all of my sims are able to give gift except for one. Every time this one particular sim tries to give a gift to anyone I get a last exception error. Has anyone else experienced this and if so do you know what the CC or mod that is interfering with it is? Thank you!
    edited July 2018
    stilley wrote: »
    Quick question, wondering if anyone can help me.

It's winter fest for my sims and all of my sims are able to give gift except for one. Every time this one particular sim tries to give a gift to anyone I get a last exception error. Has anyone else experienced this and if so do you know what the CC or mod that is interfering with it is? Thank you!

Come over to our MCCC Discord server and upload your LE there. Unfortunately file upload is not allowed in this forum (which means, please don't copy&paste LE content here; It' easier to read if the file is available).

edited July 2018
    simmer_jay wrote: »
    I want to thank everyone who responds in such an efficient, and accurate manner to help those of us who have questions. :heart:

My next question - if I flag a sim who is living to never be culled, and that sims dies, and I delete all ghosts from my world through the cheats on the mailbox, does that ghost get deleted too? Or are they saved?

I deleted all my ghosts because I’m not a supernatural player and it’s immersion breaking for me to see ghosts. I don’t mind them on holidays like Halloween as that’s part of the fun, but I don’t want them just hanging out at the local pub. Suggestions on how to delete ghosts without deleting my family tree?

Sorry - totally missed your post.

Your first question: Mailbox cheats override flags. So yes - those ghosts with the never cull flag will be deleted too.

Anyway I've no idea regarding your second question, if the standard ghost culling is not working.
    Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Neighborhood Cleaner > Clean Culled Sims
    If a Sim has been marked as culled by the Sims 4 or is a ghost and is released to the netherworld, delete them from the game once a week (Day 0, 12:00AM).

If you have any further questions come also over to our MCCC Discord server.

Post edited by Bonxie on
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    Something is wrong with the Alien Abduction Pregnancy settings. I set the chance to become pregnant to 100, yet after 3 abductions of the same Sim, she won't ever return pregnant :'( No idea what's going on there...

Do you have the pregnancy for alien abduction set to female? That said I have one fellow who seems so far to be barren. I have abduction % very high (at least 3 times a night lol) and still no babies for him.
    EA ID burnished_dragon

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top