Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @NShippudenFan Thank you for Sasha & Faith! :love: I've added them to the Team's Post on the front page, I noticed that there were a few other uploads which I'll put into a "Reserve" spot for now. I'll add them to teams if I need to fill some gaps or they can fulfil the roles of "guest" broadcasters (to go alongside the four broadcasters I've already created. :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    XD oh yeah @Munterbacon Id changed my mind on a couple/removed them? I think, but feel free to use extras/some from my gallery if you’d like! Haha!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    @Munterbacon
    Glad you likes themmm (cat gifs on point)... I had the Grease 2 "we are going to score tonight" song playing while creating both B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited July 2018
    Household Name: HAYES
    Gallery ID or link to download: SoulGal7
    Background/Bio
    Reggie "Roller" Hayes made his simoleons in bowling. Oh, but not by being a great bowler. Oh no. You see, Reggie is a high stakes roller and places bets on which bowling league will win. But Reggie's dream is to find that bowler with the perfect llama score. Now that is the team he wants to bet on! Until then, he's joining a league to get friendlier with the bowlers and their simoleons. No cc. No skills either.
    Pro Experience Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to. Bankrollers

on_a_roll.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    TG6zRF1.png

Household Name: Cleo Lambert
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/22F8E8EC80BB11E8857F1FC8740B8A41
    Background/Bio: Cleo is very outgoing, she loves starting up conversations with just about anyone. She loves life and loves making others laugh, being the goofball she is, cracking jokes and being silly is what she does best. Cleo has always loved bowling since she was a child so she though why not give it a try? she gets to play and social at the same time, which is a win win situation for her. Cleo will be entering bowling championships on the side of her growing comedian career!
    Pro Experience: Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to: Splits and Giggles

PWgicUQ.png

Household Name: Frank Myers
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/44E942EE813711E88D54F689D1469B0B
    Background/Bio: Ladies man Frank Myers, well that's what he seems to think of himself. You'll know Frank is around when you hear awful chat up lines and find your wives desperately trying to get away from him, poor guy doesn't know any better. He's goes from one woman to the next trying to find someone to have a little fun with, obviously he isn't looking for something serious, even so he never seems to find anyone interested in him. He seems to think it's because he's too good-looking which is what scares the women away! There is one thing that Frank loves more than women and that is eating food, any food but mostly big greasy fast food is what gives him the most pleasure. Frank has been bowling for a long time, he's pretty skilled at it but often gets distracted by any woman that's nearby.
    Pro Experience: Veteran
    Team you're submitting them to: Mmm… Turkey *drool*

I just put this shirt so you can just change it to the bowling ones. :)

AMAZING! <3 Thank you so much for submitting them both, I can't wait to see how they'll all interact in the game/story. I actually have a friend in real life that is similar to Frank, so that's helpful, only difference is that my friend is incredibly... filthy! :D

Glad you like them and you're welcome, I'm looking forward to this. You do? That's awesome! I can imagine he is very funny :D I had a lot of fun making Frank.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Household Name: HAYES
    Gallery ID or link to download: SoulGal7
    Background/Bio
    Reggie "Roller" Hayes made his simoleons in bowling. Oh, but not by being a great bowler. Oh no. You see, Reggie is a high stakes roller and places bets on which bowling league will win. But Reggie's dream is to find that bowler with the perfect llama score. Now that is the team he wants to bet on! Until then, he's joining a league to get friendlier with the bowlers and their simoleons. No cc. No skills either.
    Pro Experience Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to. Bankrollers

on_a_roll.png

@SoulGal7 Thank you for submitting Reggie! I've added him to the Team section and I'll download him when I get a chance to jump into the game.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    Let me introduce you to one of the broadcasters that will be providing commentary on the games each week:

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

Mike Michael McMichaels is a current professional bowler and is the only one to have bowled a perfect game for ten games in a row. The fame has gone to his head and he believes that he is better than everybody. Mike Michael McMichaels talks in the third person because Mike Michael McMichaels is the best person around. If you don't agree, then you're either a hater or you know nothing about bowling... or life in general.

Currently, he is recovering from a serious "Bowlers Wrist" injury and is unable to compete this season, but has muscled his way into the commentary team and no doubt he'll have some snarky comments about each and every one of our contestants.
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited July 2018
    Household Name: TWIDDLETHUMBS
    Gallery ID or link to download Soulgal7
    Background/Bio
    Thelma is a waitress at the local diner and when her manager asked her to join the diner's bowling league, how could she say no? The problem was she had never bowled a game in her life. Oh sure, she had read about bowling, knew all the moves and lingo, but she had never actually picked up a bowling ball. Maybe she would feel better if the league's shirt was purple and she changed her last name to Twinkeltoes. No cc, no skills.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between) Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to.
    Thelma has both the dance machine and goofball traits, so could fit on one of two teams. So, either Jive Turkeys or Splits and Giggles.

what_form_what_grace_what_a_gutter_ball.png
    What form! What grace! What a gutter ball!
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Household Name: TWIDDLETHUMBS
    Gallery ID or link to download Soulgal7
    Background/Bio
    Thelma is a waitress at the local diner and when her manager asked her to join the diner's bowling league, how could she say no? The problem was she had never bowled a game in her life. Oh sure, she had read about bowling, knew all the moves and lingo, but she had never actually picked up a bowling ball. Maybe she would feel better if the league's shirt was purple and she changed her last name to Twinkeltoes. No cc, no skills.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between) Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to.
    Thelma has both the dance machine and goofball traits, so could fit on one of two teams. So, either Jive Turkeys or Splits and Giggles.

what_form_what_grace_what_a_gutter_ball.png
    What form! What grace! What a gutter ball!

Thank you @SoulGal7 she looks great! :) I think I’ll put her in the Jive Turkeys for now but may move her later depending on number of submissions.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Mike Michael McMichaels! Baahahaaaa! :joy: He's delightfully cheesy!

Looking forward to this!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Looking forward to this!

Thanks! :blush: I'm looking forward to it too. Might need to boost the number of sims per person but we'll stick with two for now. I do still have to finish my Ironbound season first anyway! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited July 2018
    @Munterbacon - Quote "Thank you @SoulGal7 she looks great! :) I think I’ll put her in the Jive Turkeys for now but may move her later depending on number of submissions."

Oh yah, Jive Turkeys is Thelma. lol

Looking forward to this!

Thanks! :blush: I'm looking forward to it too. Might need to boost the number of sims per person but we'll stick with two for now. I do still have to finish my Ironbound season first anyway! :D

Well, I’m down for providing more...as well as another alley. (In my spare time...D & K needs some tough poses...but I’ve missed building! )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Let me introduce you to one of the broadcasters that will be providing commentary on the games each week:

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

Mike Michael McMichaels is a current professional bowler and is the only one to have bowled a perfect game for ten games in a row. The fame has gone to his head and he believes that he is better than everybody. Mike Michael McMichaels talks in the third person because Mike Michael McMichaels is the best person around. If you don't agree, then you're either a hater or you know nothing about bowling... or life in general.

Currently, he is recovering from a serious "Bowlers Wrist" injury and is unable to compete this season, but has muscled his way into the commentary team and no doubt he'll have some snarky comments about each and every one of our contestants.

Yaaaaassss! Cherry gonna wanna meet him in the parking lot for some fisticuffs 10/10 :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

Yaaaaassss! Cherry gonna wanna meet him in the parking lot for some fisticuffs 10/10 :mrgreen:

My money is on Cherry! :D
    tumblr_ntaqypvw7t1uuyy36o1_400.gif
    dustshaela.jpg

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

:D:D:D

Git ur paws off my dough hooman
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    I hope I can finish my sims tonight. Takes me longer to create them than I thought xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »
    I hope I can finish my sims tonight. Takes me longer to create them than I thought xD

@KleineMuff No worries! :) I look forward to seeing them.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

The cat in that Gif looks like my kitty.

Looking forward to this!

Well, I’m down for providing more...as well as another alley. (In my spare time...D & K needs some tough poses...but I’ve missed building! )

I definitely wouldn’t say no to another bowling alley at the very least. :)
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

mmmcm.jpg
    mmmcm2.jpg

The cat in that Gif looks like my kitty.

My auntie had a cat like that too. I miss the little blighter! (they moved out of town)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Yay! Well...once I’ve got those poses done, I’ll start to work on another one. <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    09.07.18_21-37-42.png
    09.07.18_21-37-51.png?width=332&height=468

Household Name: Takoda Hembree
    Gallery ID: samiam662
    Background/Bio: Takoda's ancestors were Native Americans that had to leave the country to survive. His name means "Friend of Everyone" but Takoda is way too lazy to keep up with many people. He only needs a few close friends to be happy. Most of the time he spends on his own painting or composing music. Next to art he also really enjoys food. Takoda isn't the greatest cook himself but he is working on improving his skills and he definitely knows what is an exquisite dish and what's not. So never serve him burnt waffles!
    Bowling is the only sport he enjoys because it isn't that exhausting and he always has a great time with his friends.
    Pro Experience: Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Movements

edited July 2018
    09.07.18_22-44-00.png
    09.07.18_22-44-08.png?width=235&height=467

Household Name: Noriko Matsuki
    Gallery ID: samiam662
    Background/Bio: Noriko's parents are wealthy businessmen and being their only child it was always clear that Noriko would take over their companies one day. They never spoiled her though. She had to work hard to impress them and to earn their respect which made her really ambitious.
    Growing up in the upper class, Noriko only got to hang out with other rich kids. She was always expected to act sophisticated and gracious but like most teens, Noriko went through a rebellious phase where she would sneak out at night and visit the local bowling alley. Here she got to see the world with different eyes and soon, bowling became her favorite thing in the world. Unfortunately, bowling wasn't accepted in the high society, so she had to keep it a secret. Her parents taught her how to play golf instead and when she got older, she had to play it to negotiate with other business people.
    Noriko is the head of a big corporation now and she loves her job. She wants to make her parents proud but she also wants to pursue her passion of bowling. That's why she's on STRIKE! To finally stand up for it.
    Pro Experience: Veteran
    Team you're submitting them to: Bankrollers
    Post edited by KleineMuff on

@KleineMuff Thank you so much for your two sims! :love: They're amazing and I can't wait to see how they interact within the story! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    edited July 2018
    Happy Timezones folks! :blush:

I've decided to go with teams of three and still need 11 submissions. The following teams (link shows requirements) still need members:
    1. Dolls With Balls x 2
    2. Balls Out x 2
    3. Bowl Durham x 1
    4. Bankrollers x 1
    5. Bowl Movements x 2
    6. Jive Turkeys x 1
    7. Pin Ups x 1
    8. Incredibowl Hulks x 2
    9. Mmm... Turkey *drool* x 1

I'll increase the number of sims that can be submitted per person in a couple of days if I get no more submissions, but if any of you know of people that like to submit sims to casting calls that may have missed this, feel free to tag them.

I also still need 7 or 8 bowling alleys for various worlds, I know that @pammiechick is looking at building one of them. If you want to have a crack at one, let me know or feel free to share with me some awesome builds that could easily be altered to fit 8 lanes or already has 8+ lanes.
    dustshaela.jpg