Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diverse couples! Lgbt style...

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Darn @citysimmer I didn't know you were on this thread. :D I would have altered the storyline for spoilery reasons otherwise. XD

:D it's fine.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Would be interesting to see some sims on the asexual or aromantic spectrums, or both.

Sims who can be in a relationship with no woo hoo and still be happy, or sims who can be good partners and raise a family without any flirting or romantic exchange. Does anybody have any?

@CagierSaturn
    I do. Henry's cousin, Madelyn is asexual. She's not currently in a relationship, but she's young. She very well could be.

This is her with her friend, Adrian. They're playing video games.
    06-12-18-6-50-52-pm_orig.png

I do have another sim who is married and she's demisexual. I'll try and dig around for pics. It's been a while. :D
    Okay, I'm really struggling to find this demisexual couple. May need to search a different computer, but here's my trans couple as kids.

Jackson and Zoe aka Jacky and Zade. They do have an elaborate backstory, like Alex and Henry do, but I think I'll keep this post short, since I'm still searching for that demisexual couple. XD

457owcy.png
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I made the daughter in my household, Ulrike, trans.
    To be PERFECTLY honest part of that is because I want her with a woman, and I don't want to adopt. BUT what triggered it was the events at London Pride (not there, not gay, but read about it and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off. Not linking.) so I also did it as some sort of "support".

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I miss this thread...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    @simscognito Thanks! I think he's one of the better looking sims I've made. His husband Shaun was actually a randomly created townie (bartender I think) that I just HAD to make playable. Didn't REALLY plan to make them a couple, they decided all by themselves :) They are a great match.

• kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    This thread's so cute, I love everyone's sim couples! cx
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
    I'm thinking of giving one of my sims, Elisa a girlfriend...
    Shadyboop wrote: »

Ooh what type of people does Elisa like @Shadyboop ? :)

A masochist (I already gave her one don't worry)

Okay... sounds like Elisa's type tbh. Are we going to meet her in the roleplay thread?
  • kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2018
    Ooh I can post pictures now, so here are some of my LGBTQIA+ Sims:

Sa'ni (black hair) and Camille (redhead); Sa'ni's a pan trans girl and Camille's a cis lesbian.
    07-08-18_6-37-35_PM.png
    07-08-18_6-37-52_PM.png

Richard (skinny) and Dexter (fat); Richard (who goes by his nickname which would likely get censored on this forum) is a gay man and Dexter's bisexual.
    03-12-15_9-52_AM.png

Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS

Okay... sounds like Elisa's type tbh. Are we going to meet her in the roleplay thread?

If someone sees her lockscreen... I could describe her...
  • CodexMortemCodexMortem Posts: 104 Member
    Thank you, @simscognito. I do like his expression a lot, so gentle. By the way, your story seems really interesting!

@Lisspeed98 Oh man, I really liked the second pic of Caleb and Malcolm, it's hilarious. xD
    gGelhII.png
  • CagierSaturnCagierSaturn Posts: 24 Member
    > @simscognito said:
    > Okay, I'm really struggling to find this demisexual couple. May need to search a different computer, but here's my trans couple as kids.
    >
    > Jackson and Zoe aka Jacky and Zade. They do have an elaborate backstory, like Alex and Henry do, but I think I'll keep this post short, since I'm still searching for that demisexual couple. XD

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to have to start reading your SimLit. If you find the couple please do share them!

My current 3rd generation heir designate on my legacy save is giving off vibes of a demiromantic even though he is only a child. He is a social butterfly but I have noticed that he is somewhat distant as well. Its kinda hard to explain, especially since these are just computer generated people, but there is something "different" about the kid compared to other sim children I have played with in the past. I think I am going to give him the unflirty trait when he levels to a teenager but keep him going on a social track.

Was curious to see if anyone else has any sims like this who eschew normal romantic conventions, and it would appear that a few of you do.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2018
    Would be interesting to see some sims on the asexual or aromantic spectrums, or both.

Sims who can be in a relationship with no woo hoo and still be happy, or sims who can be good partners and raise a family without any flirting or romantic exchange. Does anybody have any?

I haven't actually played an unflirty sim yet--which is weird, since I use the legacy generator to randomize traits when my sims age up, so you''d think I'd have one by now! And since I follow whims a lot, if they don't have the unflirty trait it's hard to avoid getting flirty and wanting to do flirty actions, so I'd have to exert a bit more control than I'm used to to do that. I DID upload an unflirty NPC that was generated in game, cause I thought she was super cool and thought I might want to play with her in a different save eventually. Her name is Raven Higginbotham (Ugh, I don't have the spelling right in front of my right now, so last name might be slightly off) if anyone wants to try to find her and play with her! She was the Willow Creek librarian, and I think she could be really fun! I'd love to see her in a loving relationship that respected her unflirtyness :smile:

On a radically different note...more cutesy couply pictures!

Dansa and Melissa now have two boys
    gsezABY.pngKxi6ulx.png

They're both art lovers, but the older one who's a teen now is gloomy (was a gloomy kid, is a gloomy teen, lol) with the soulmate aspiration. He's in the midst of his first teenage love! Had an epic first date at the Von Haunt estate and had his first kiss with Taichi!
    yRPNoIv.png

Here they are dancing at prom :-Dta62pR3.png

And exchanging promise rings!RfhJUo0.png

Hard to say what will happen when they age up and get their 3rd traits, but for right now, their teenage hearts say this is forever!
    RiODtWD.png

Alyk finally settled down after completing his serial romantic aspiration and married Dhruv (had the worst wedding ever actually but that is a WHOLE OTHER STORY). CC9pvu5.png
    Aww, they're looking at the souvenirs from their proposal date!
    6fTnBdB.png
    Also, Dhruv is a cat lover, so they adopted a kitten! FKWb6NN.png
    Little Indigo is super spoiled--they even brought him on the honeymoon! (Pic Alyk snapped of Indigo sleeping by Dhruv while he works on his new book.)
    XVz3yDG.png\

Gwendolyn and Riley moved and now live next door to Logan and Rachid! m/m w/w solidarity!
    aKmckBx.png

Charlie's sister Calamity married her girlfriend Abby at the romance festival
    KfJCuu4.pnglZkXd9x.png (Also moved out since Charlie and Kayla just had a baby and Abby hates kids)

And lastly, thank you @simscognito ! Jaylin and Omar are married now and very happy together! Thy're one of those couples I love just watching eat dinner together, lol. Also, Omar entered the politician career, and I kinda just want to show off this pic of him in his career outfit
    ObDRhU2.png
    Just look at him rocking that suit and hairstyle! I swear, he's making bright green mohawks look respectable AF, lol.

• Lisspeed98Lisspeed98 Posts: 72 Member
    @CodexMortem Thanks! Caleb really liked April Fools Day and kept using that air horn on poor Malcolm. I wouldn't be surprised if the poor guy is deaf by now. xD
    "When the Ashes are two, a flame alighteth.
    Thou'rt Ash, and fire befits thee, of course..."
    @Lisspeed98 Hahaha! Poor Malcolm. Love for Caleb though. xD
    gGelhII.png
    Thank you, @simscognito. I do like his expression a lot, so gentle. By the way, your story seems really interesting!

@Lisspeed98 Oh man, I really liked the second pic of Caleb and Malcolm, it's hilarious. xD

@CodexMortem thanks. It's more of a political tale than a romance, but these two are cute. I talk about them way too much on Tumblr. :D
    Yess. I've never seen such a gentle looking sim before. Definitely relationship goals.
    > @simscognito said:
    > Okay, I'm really struggling to find this demisexual couple. May need to search a different computer, but here's my trans couple as kids.
    >
    > Jackson and Zoe aka Jacky and Zade. They do have an elaborate backstory, like Alex and Henry do, but I think I'll keep this post short, since I'm still searching for that demisexual couple. XD

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to have to start reading your SimLit. If you find the couple please do share them!

My current 3rd generation heir designate on my legacy save is giving off vibes of a demiromantic even though he is only a child. He is a social butterfly but I have noticed that he is somewhat distant as well. Its kinda hard to explain, especially since these are just computer generated people, but there is something "different" about the kid compared to other sim children I have played with in the past. I think I am going to give him the unflirty trait when he levels to a teenager but keep him going on a social track.

Was curious to see if anyone else has any sims like this who eschew normal romantic conventions, and it would appear that a few of you do.

@CagierSaturn ooh hope you like it. Might warn you that there's a lot of information thrown at you in the beginning but things start to fall into place as you read on.

Hmm that's interesting. No I haven't, but I've experienced the opposite. Alex's uncle was a sim with the 'unflirty' trait, except you wouldn't know it because he flirted with half the town. It's as if the sim completely ignored his traits. XD
    Not related, but the seven sins are LGBT in a way...
    @simscognito I may check it out soon. I'll go on vacation to my mother's (it's been a year since I saw her, oops) and I can't take my computer with me (desktop), and it's the one that can actually run The Sims, so I'll have plenty of time to do other things like continue with my Japanese studies and probably read your story. :D
    Haha, yeaah. xD First time I saw it too. It was a good surprise for me.
    gGelhII.png
    @simscognito I may check it out soon. I'll go on vacation to my mother's (it's been a year since I saw her, oops) and I can't take my computer with me (desktop), and it's the one that can actually run The Sims, so I'll have plenty of time to do other things like continue with my Japanese studies and probably read your story. :D
    Haha, yeaah. xD First time I saw it too. It was a good surprise for me.

@CodexMortem Oh cool have fun on vacation. :) Must be good to see your mother after all that time. :blush:
  • DruddersDrudders Posts: 43 Member
    These are all so cute! I play with LGBT sims myself. I'll post mine when I'm able to :)
  • MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    Ooh, it's so cute to see all of those photos! ♥ I also got so many LGBT ships in my game ♥

One of my hardest ship is definitely Eric and Lucius:
    a5ATeee.png
    QjBF2uU.png

Then Gabriel and Charlie:
    2afpEqz.png
    wM7mViE.png

Kaidan and Vitaly:
    2XkS3iy.png

And my currently active household, Daniel and Even:
    AxwhtMK.png
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
    @FanPhoria oh wow. I wish I could pull off a Mohawk like that.
    @Midagere Eric and Lucius on the bed together is the cutest thing. <3