Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you kind of want but know are probably bad ideas that no one else wants ;-P

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    Risky woohoo. Where a sim has a small chance of getting pregnant even when not trying for a baby. I say a low chance though as not everyone wants tons of random babies, so maybe a rare occurrence.

I still want sims to be able to get drunk again and have them do silly things at random and get hangovers.
  • Options
    mathew99mathew99 Posts: 3 New Member
    I want a birthday party stuff pack! Like let’s celebrate our son aging up, decorations, party games, etc.

Also a weddings stuff pack.
  • Options
    soapsimsoapsim Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to see an expansion of the political stuff introduced in City Living. Maybe a mayor of each world, a voting day, and more. Like each candidate sends a card in the mail to all the sims describing if they are for higher taxes, lower taxes, improving schools, roads, etc. And then the sims all vote and the mayor can do some different options to run the world. Like they could be evil and greedy and make really high taxes and keep the money for themself. Or they can be hippy and save the world.
  • Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    @soapsim I would really love that! When I create a new save, I always nominate someone to be mayor but it would be really cool if it were actually a part of the game!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    Octavie88Octavie88 Posts: 140 Member
    I'd like:

The ability to set sims as fiances or girlfriend/boyfriend/partner in CAS

Nail polish for sims

More traits

Ability to kick out sims in a household (like if Sim A is married to Sim B and finds out Sim B is cheating on them, Sim A can kick Sim B out without having to go to manage households)

Inheritance
  • Options
    DarcVader1DarcVader1 Posts: 65 Member
    I would love to have the ability for darker things in the TS4. Planning Funerals, a graveyard, dueling where you can actually die if you kose or kill the other sim (like the sims medieval). If we get witches anytime soon they could have magic duels with a 50% chance of death, curses that can kill, etc.
  • Options
    sleekoduck87sleekoduck87 Posts: 255 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    > @So_Money said:
    > Crime, but done in a cartoonish way. This won't happen, though, and it's probably for the best.

I would love to see the burglers back! I miss them appearing at 1:30 am to steal the toilet!

I really miss them a lot. I also think it could be hilarious to have our sims get kidnapped and held for ransom, but I understand why this won't ever happen.

So Nina Caliente started Thug Life in my game and it works well. They beat up elder Sims, steal things, and sabotage objects in the parks. I decided to take it a step further and create a kleptomaniac Sim who sells the stolen items on the flea market table. That did not work. Oh well.
    I'm working on adding my mods to Curseforge. In the mean time, check out my YouTube channel & WordPress blog for more. I go by Sleekoduck. I'm also the one who figured out how to play The Sims 2 in Windows 8 and the original fix is on Facebook & LiveJournal. Thanks for the 100 Awesomes everyone!6a00e54ee3905b883301bb07e55862970.jpg
  • Options
    caitzelcaitzel Posts: 48 Member
    I want Sims to cheat better. I want there to be a way to sneak out of the house while your partner is home. I want the option for them to perhaps hide in the wardrobe or under the bed. And other more sneaky things, like using the computer to chat to their love interest.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    soapsim wrote: »
    I would love to see an expansion of the political stuff introduced in City Living. Maybe a mayor of each world, a voting day, and more. Like each candidate sends a card in the mail to all the sims describing if they are for higher taxes, lower taxes, improving schools, roads, etc. And then the sims all vote and the mayor can do some different options to run the world. Like they could be evil and greedy and make really high taxes and keep the money for themself. Or they can be hippy and save the world.

I would love some ideas used in the SimCity Rush-hour type world in this. It is still a game I play as I love it. You could make your own Sims worlds with that game once so it was done before. Not SimCity 5's complexities though.

• Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    I'd like to have a transitional "airplane lot" or "cruise ship lot" that are mostly decor but that can have your sims in timed events until they get to Selvadorada or other destination worlds. So when you travel, you're taken to this "on the plane" event and you do some actions before finally arriving to the destination world. I think it would make some worlds feel like a proper trip and not just a taxi ride. Might be annoying or unnecessary for some, but I really like this idea :lol:
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Tables dancing
  • Options
    Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    Hearing aids, please! I’m hard of hearing myself and would like to make myself in the Sims! (And along with that, all other disabilities)
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
  • Options
    Moon_Simmer92Moon_Simmer92 Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm disabled too with Cerebral Palsy so I would love disabled sims plus objects wheelchairs, walkers, lifts, grab bars, service dogs etc.
    I also am a Christian so would like to see religion and churches in the game with objects Bible, cross, pews etc.
    I would love to see vehicles back including cars, trucks, school buses, taxis etc. City buses, planes, trains would be cool too.
    Garbage trucks to empty outdoor trash cans and mail trucks.

I want bunk beds in Sims 4 too.

Michele

EA won’t add actual religion due to not wanting to offend anyone, but adding the return of the religions from The Sims Medieval would be good.
    I agree with the rest immensely!

Post edited by Moon_Simmer92 on
    My Favourite Sims Games:1. The Sims 42. The Sims 3 (PC)3. The Sims Medieval4. The Sims 2
  • Options
    ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    • Off The Grid as an actual sustainable component in the game with solar panels, recycling bins, septic tanks!
    • Waffles, Milkshakes, Juice Blends, Smoothies, Avocado on Toast, Functional Diners
    • New seasonal festivals in the parks (i.e. Spooky festival)
    • Pool party/BBQ event and pool games
    • Bunk Beds, Baby changing tables, cribs/play pens, rocking chairs
    • Important NPCs like firefighters and cops as well as other NPCs like robbers
    • Miss Crumplebottom
    • Sewing and Pottery
    • For sims to autonomously brush their teeth in the morning and use toilet paper after using the toilet :#
    • Piercings, nail polish, new tattoos/tattoo locations
    • Cruise Ship + Cruise Destination Vacation World
    • Theme park vacation world
    • Custom Greetings/Gestures/Sayings in each world, like Windenburg's greetings would be different than Oasis Spring's greetings
    • Chinese take out food
    • Getting tipsy or drunk, keg stands, dancing on table/counter, hangovers
    • News reporter/Meteorologist career or Getting a notification about the weather for the day in all the worlds when watching weather channel or checking the weather online (so I don't have to go to each world to find out what the weather is like, especially for vacation worlds)
    • Extreme weather as rare occurrence like Earthquakes (floods, tornadoes, meteor strikes, hail, etc.)
    • Skating and Swimming as separate skills instead of part of the fitness skill :# (and the ability to roller skate on sidewalk as well as skateboard)
    • Ability to create a band, host or attend a concert at a park or venue, become a recognized artist/celebrity (having sims react when they see you like how they do with certain club traits)
    • Injuries, bumps and bruises, break leg/arm, wearing temporary cast, stitches, or crutches/wheelchair.
    • Accessibility/Universal design components, like wheelchairs, hearing aids, sign language, and access to elevators, stair lifts, ramps, automatic sliding doors, left/right handed sims, etc.
    Eliharb wrote: »
    I'd like to have a transitional "airplane lot" or "cruise ship lot" that are mostly decor but that can have your sims in timed events until they get to Selvadorada or other destination worlds. So when you travel, you're taken to this "on the plane" event and you do some actions before finally arriving to the destination world. I think it would make some worlds feel like a proper trip and not just a taxi ride. Might be annoying or unnecessary for some, but I really like this idea :lol:

I actually thought of this yesterday!! I would love to be able to see them waiting for a plane, walking around with luggage, browsing through the duty-free store, ordering food before boarding onto the plane, and then waiting for take off. :D
    caitzel wrote: »
    I want Sims to cheat better. I want there to be a way to sneak out of the house while your partner is home. I want the option for them to perhaps hide in the wardrobe or under the bed. And other more sneaky things, like using the computer to chat to their love interest.

Yes! Cheating should come with risks, like having to hide somewhere if their partner comes home (in the closet, under the bed, in a bush, in the wardrobe), accidentally leaving evidence behind like leaving the chat open, etc. The sneak out option would be beneficial to have not only for cheating partners, but for teens as well to sneak out of their house!
    Octavie88 wrote: »
    I'd like:

The ability to set sims as fiances or girlfriend/boyfriend/partner in CAS

Nail polish for sims

More traits

Ability to kick out sims in a household (like if Sim A is married to Sim B and finds out Sim B is cheating on them, Sim A can kick Sim B out without having to go to manage households)

Inheritance

The ability to kick out sims! I was just thinking this the other day. It would be better than having to pause what you're doing, manage worlds, and physically remove the sim from the household through the manage households option. They don't feel anything about it either. I would like to see the sims in the household react, like get upset, happy, or sad, that they either kicked out that sim or got kicked out from the household.
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Passwords for computers. I'm tired of random sims using my sim's computers. You invite a sim over and the first thing they do is use your computer.

I put my computer in a room with a door and allow access to household only to keep visitors off of it and if the household abuses it I lock it for everyone and only unlock the door when I need it. It can be kind of a pain sometimes I admit, but that thing can be like a flame is to moths.

I remember in Sims 1 everyone was obsessed about pools hahaha Now the obsession ins computers!
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Blind dates, and-or online dating.
  • Options
    puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    Royalty, both realistic and fantastical. I would like some more fairy tale aspects as well. Like how in The Sims makin' magic you could kiss a toad and he could become a prince. :)
  • Options
    cloudsky331cloudsky331 Posts: 220 Member
    This is going to sound strange, but I wish that there was a lottery or some kind of roulette in the game. I would love to have a mechanic where you could get anything from nothing, to a gnome, to millions of simolians!

Speaking of gnomes, I'd also love if gnomes had some kind of a backstory-quest type mechanic. Possibly a gnome could, rarely, come to life and give your sim a quest to travel around the worlds to find one of every single gnome and bring them back. The sim could be rewarded with a gift of their choice. It could be any item in the game for free, or to have a lover instantly, to kill someone else, to have a child instantly, etc.
    It would be so much fun!
    "Why is nothing in the sims sparkly? They should add a sparkles stuff pack. Sparklepack."
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    This is going to sound strange, but I wish that there was a lottery or some kind of roulette in the game. I would love to have a mechanic where you could get anything from nothing, to a gnome, to millions of simolians!

Possibly a gnome could, rarely, come to life

There is a lottery now, and there are living gnomes. XD