Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish sims could die of illness in sims 4

1235...Next

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I really hope we'll get this! I love unpredictability in the game and it is the one thing I miss the most in sims 4. Also, it would be awsome, if there were different kinds of diseases like we have in the doctor career. Some can be cured by medicine, but others would require your sim to go to the hospital, if get to work is installed. Maybe we could get all this and more in a Danger GP (instead of a stuff pack..)

I hope so
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • rdorka347rdorka347 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! Do you know of any mods, that have this feature? Like Vector had for Sims 3. I would love epidemics and possibly deadly sim diseases.
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    Been saying this for a long time now. I'd love a toggle button in gameplay settings to make illnesses possibly fatal after several days left untreated without rest or medication.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2018
    Been saying this for a long time now. I'd love a toggle button in gameplay settings to make illnesses possibly fatal after several days left untreated without rest or medication.

Most deaths in TS4 are emotional, so the only one I can think of that would possibly kill off a Sim (if they added the feature) would be that giggly gas disease. I can't remember any others that changed the emotion like making them laugh too much etc.

ETA: Though they could add the Bloaty Head disease from being hubris and that could kill one off by too much pride. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Well at least we have that hamster illness now which counts I think.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    They can also die by poison if they manage to get poisoned in the jungle.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
    Cinebar wrote: »

Most deaths in TS4 are emotional, so the only one I can think of that would possibly kill off a Sim (if they added the feature) would be that giggly gas disease. I can't remember any others that changed the emotion like making them laugh too much etc.

ETA: Though they could add the Bloaty Head disease from being hubris and that could kill one off by too much pride. :p

thats not a bad idea
    rdorka347 wrote: »
    Hi! Do you know of any mods, that have this feature? Like Vector had for Sims 3. I would love epidemics and possibly deadly sim diseases.

no sorry but it would be cool
  • DruddersDrudders Posts: 43 Member
    Having had Cancer myself I couldn't think of anything worse than playing a fictional character who has it. I think it would be an interesting idea to add common colds or flu bugs into the game so you can skip work for a few days etc :)
  • CazGamingUltraCazGamingUltra Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Drudders said:
    > Having had Cancer myself I couldn't think of anything worse than playing a fictional character who has it. I think it would be an interesting idea to add common colds or flu bugs into the game so you can skip work for a few days etc :)

Derp... The skipping a few days part would mean you don't get simleons... But the prospect of having diseases in certain circumstances that can kill them is cool. They could add things like bloaty head (I REALLY LOVE THAT IDEA! XD!) or pneumonia (I have had it IRL) which can actually kill you depending on how servere it is. Luckily when I caught it it wasn't too bad, but I still ended up staying in hospital for AN ENTIRE MONTH!