Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    KojiK wrote: »
    CHALLENGE #98 The Four Seasons
    FORUM ID: Kojik
    ORIGIN ID: K0J1K
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: Seasonal Cottage
    LOT COST: $2000
    LOT NAME: Dachshund's Creek
    BUILD COST:$92309
    TOTAL COST: $94309
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/yi6iW8X
    ENTRY DETAILS: 2 Story rustic cottage designed for the nature and weather lovers including a porch terrace pool & green house. Surrounded by a beautiful grove with a view of the creek.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, Please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: NOCC, MOO
    TWITTER TAG: @TheSimsdesigns
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (Only a maximum of two per entry, please)

evlBSmy.png
    ANrZiZZ.png

That is just darling
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID: FidgetyAtom
    ORIGIN ID: FidgetyAtom
    LOT: Solstice Solace
    LOT COST: §2,000
    LOT NAME: Originally Garden Essence - Changed to reflect name of build.
    BUILD COST: §168,630
    TOTAL COST: §170,630
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: More pics here
    ENTRY DETAILS: I never know what to say here. Built for a family, with room to move around. Spacious 3 bedroom house with fully landscaped yard enough to please everyone! Inside the home is seasons theme, and it's not hard to tell which room reflects which season! It's been a fun build.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no CC, no mods, MOO enabled
    TWITTER TAG: FidgetyAtom
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    DhVqhh1XkAAlRyI.jpg
    DhVqWniW4AIV5Ra.jpg

Sweet cottage and loving the room with its tall walls
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Creepsa wrote: »
    FORUM ID: Creepsa
    ORIGIN ID: Creepsa
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: Climata Villa
    LOT COST: 4 000
    LOT NAME: Chateau Frise
    BUILD COST: 185 580
    TOTAL COST: 189 580
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Climata Villa showcase
    ENTRY DETAILS: Climata Villa was designed and built for the famous Climate family for their show. The left wing of the house is older and the newer, more modern right wing was added later to house the whole family. The whole house is specifically tailored to the family and showcases their seasonal personalities while sticking to a nature theme.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: -
    TWITTER TAG: snakes_peare
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: -
    TUMBLR LINK: -
    SPACE FOR PICTURES
    vuGjXxz.png
    vaweyHf.png

I want to LIVE in that kitchen!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    @BuildnShare I added skylights to my build. Do you want screenshots pointed up at them too? Cause they just look like holes in the ceiling in the regular screenshots, possibly because it was evening at the time.
    image.png
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    Pallystyle wrote: »
    I was wondering, is it was required to put plants in the greenhouse? Does it add or take away from judging? Will it lower the score?

@Pallystyle - the brief states that there must be planters in the greenhouse, but not plants...
    [*]A greenhouse with a glass roof. Inside the greenhouse should be some planters for harvestables. The greenhouse can be separate from the house. (for Arthur - spring)

GArBA5W.jpg
    @BuildnShare I added skylights to my build. Do you want screenshots pointed up at them too? Cause they just look like holes in the ceiling in the regular screenshots, possibly because it was evening at the time.

As long as we can see them in some of the shots @TresaofPern, you should be good, but if you can get a shot of them from the interior, it might help us be able to place them within the build.
    GArBA5W.jpg

As long as we can see them in some of the shots @TresaofPern, you should be good, but if you can get a shot of them from the interior, it might help us be able to place them within the build.

Okay, thanks.
    image.png
  • PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I was wondering, is it was required to put plants in the greenhouse? Does it add or take away from judging? Will it lower the score?

@Pallystyle - the brief states that there must be planters in the greenhouse, but not plants...
    [*]A greenhouse with a glass roof. Inside the greenhouse should be some planters for harvestables. The greenhouse can be separate from the house. (for Arthur - spring)

Okay, thanks. I was just wondering because I think they effect the price...?.....now I am not sure about that, lol. I am in playtesting mode right now. I'll have to check it out.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

edited July 2018
    FORUM ID: TresaofPern
    ORIGIN ID: TresaofPern
    LEVEL: Experienced
    LOT: House of the Four Seasons
    LOT COST: 4,000
    LOT NAME: Chateau Frise (Delgatos)
    BUILD COST: 139,879
    TOTAL COST: 143,879
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/vb5uNJp
    Entry details: A cozy little ranch house located on a lot surrounded by trees to provide privacy without being completely isolated. Has access to a private beach and dock.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: www.facebook.com/cindy.cherry1
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    GuIL0UD.png
    fcPRymm.png
    image.png
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    FORUM ID: aussiekarima
    ORIGIN ID: aussiekarima
    LEVEL: Starting Out
    LOT:♥Seasonal Home♥NoCC♥
    LOT COST: (sorry forgot to write it down!)
    LOT NAME: Arid Ridge/Oasis Springs
    BUILD COST:
    TOTAL COST: $192,795
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: HERE!
    ENTRY DETAILS: ~This home may not look like much but it has everything a Sim could need,& then some!♥ 4 Build'n'Share #BnS98 #4Seasons#NoCC
    PLEASE use MOO
    A Spring Greenhouse for Arthur to potter about in,A Large eat-in homey Kitchen/Dinningroom in Janines Autumn colours,A Wintery hued loungeroom for Nicolas to snuggle with his Mom in front of the toasty Fireplace,& we can't forget Summers open outdoors areas,inher favorite colours of Summer! ♥Build original by #aussiekarima ♥ ENJOY! ♥(",)
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: NoCC but Cheats used : MOO (bb.moveobjects on) (bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement) (bb.showhiddenobjects)
    TWITTER TAG:
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: HERE!
    TUMBLR LINK:
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    BqwaoKA.png
    ni6OFZ0.png

Gorgeous build Karima!

~ Thank you Lisa @lisabee2 <3o:)<3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    lisabee2 wrote: »

Cute build and I am loving the bonus sims

Thank you! It and they were fun to make. I'm enjoying both as well.

Okay, thanks. I was just wondering because I think they effect the price...?.....now I am not sure about that, lol. I am in playtesting mode right now. I'll have to check it out.

If you have harvestables on the lot to harvest, yes it does affect the price, but we totally understand that you would want to harvest those suckers before you submit your lot price. And we would advocate taking pics while the harvestables were around as well :wink:

GArBA5W.jpg
  • sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    FORUM ID: sawdust
    ORIGIN ID: sawdust123
    LEVEL: Starting Out (because this is my first entry but would be comfortable in Expert)
    LOT: Four Seasons Cottage
    LOT COST: $2,500
    LOT NAME: Tranquil Crescent, Newcrest (30x30)
    BUILD COST: $115,556
    TOTAL COST: $118,056 (but shows $118,225 in Lot Info Panel. No idea why.)
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: A Cottage built in an Old English style furnished with a hint of retro and a little eclectic. Both house and gardens are built with the seasons in mind according to the brief.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: N/A
    TWITTER TAG: N/A
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    kcPAe3P.png
    YA4NbwD.png
  • liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    edited July 2018
    FORUM ID: liel88
    ORIGIN ID: liel88
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AF4A3449836911E88C3F66A98CE3FD7B
    LOT COST: 2500
    LOT NAME: Tranquill Crescent
    BUILD COST: 175,943
    TOTAL COST: 199,916
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED - https://imgur.com/a/swaglLU
    ENTRY DETAILS: A modern home for The Climates, i tried to make it "celebrity worthy". There is a small greenhouse for Arthur, a winter themed living room with a fireplace for Nicolas. I also made his bedroom winter themed. An autumn kitchen/dining room for Janine and a nice summer patio with bbq, a bar, a pool, hottub and seating area for Summer. I also made Summer's bedroom summer themed with a lot of colors, she also has her own small summer bathroom. Autumn and Spring weren't easy to combine, so i made the parental bedroom somewhat neutral.
    dyQsqCI.jpg
    dKSOhqj.jpg
    Post edited by liel88 on
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • benlow11benlow11 Posts: 83 Member
    FORUM ID:benlow11
    ORIGIN ID:benlow11
    LOT: Colorful Seasons
    LOT COST:$3,000
    LOT NAME: Optimists Outlook in Newcrest
    BUILD COST:$163,677
    TOTAL COST: $166,677
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Colorful Seasons
    ENTRY DETAILS: I wanted the Climates to live in a colorful and inviting home. So I added a lot of color to each room, though Nicholas's rooms are a bit blue since winter is generally blue and white unless you decorate for Christmas. Summer's bedroom is still colorful but I didn't want it overwhelming to sleep in. Janine and Arthur's bedroom has elements for both autumn and spring, plus some plants for Arthur's love of gardening. I love the colors of Autumn so the kitchen and dining room reflect those colors with a lot of orange, red, yellow, and brown. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room, and an office on the upper floor. The lower floor in addition to the living, dining, and kitchen, also has a half bath. There is ample porch space, both in front and in back. There is an additional side porch that can only be accessed from the front yard. It has a meditation board and a speaker so whoever is meditating can listen to some calming music. The greenhouse can be accessed from the front porch. The back porch/deck has a hot tub in addition to all of Summer's requests, plus some other items for the rest of the family to enjoy. The backyard also provides ample space and activities for everyone to use.
    I was pleasantly surprised that I managed to stay below budget as I generally have a hard time sticking to a budget. This is the first build n share that i have managed to finish on time in quite a while so I hope you all like it.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No cc just used MOO
    TWITTER TAG: @benlow14
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: benlow11
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: 30sbjh1.jpg
    wbqtg1.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    FORUM ID: masajo
    ORIGIN ID: Cevans1962
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CD47D4E482D711E884CBF689D1469B0B?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=bns98&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 3,000
    LOT NAME: The Summer Home, Windenburg
    BUILD COST: 196,088
    TOTAL COST: 199,088
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/Iv2xXdK
    ENTRY DETAILS: A traditional family home with many outdoor areas to enjoy seasonal living including pond and small porch at the front and greenhouse with separate veggie plot, swimming pool, hot tub area and patio with bbq dining and lounge at the rear. There are two bathrooms and four bedrooms, each reflecting the seasonal preference of each family member. The living room has a warm and cosy fire and decorated in 'Christmas' colours to reflect winter whereas the country kitchen is full of autumn shades. Spring is represented by the greenhouse with glass roof and separate veggie plot sprouting new plants and summer is all about having fun on the patio, swimming in the pool, practicing yoga or relaxing in the hot tub.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    TWITTER TAG: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/masajosims/
    TUMBLR LINK: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

tbQsQgE.png

A5oVqAR.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • FidgetyAtomFidgetyAtom Posts: 128 Member
    liel88 wrote: »
    FORUM ID: liel88
    ORIGIN ID: liel88
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/92B45AB782B311E880D166A98CE3FD7B
    LOT COST: 2500
    LOT NAME: Tranquill Crescent
    BUILD COST: 177,774
    TOTAL COST: 202,282 (sorry, i went a little over budget)
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED - https://imgur.com/a/swaglLU
    ENTRY DETAILS: A modern home for The Climates, i tried to make it "celebrity worthy". There is a small greenhouse for Arthur, a winter themed living room with a fireplace for Nicolas. I also made his bedroom winter themed. An autumn kitchen/dining room for Janine and a nice summer patio with bbq, a bar, a pool, hottub and seating area for Summer. I also made Summer's bedroom summer themed with a lot of colors, she also has her own small summer bathroom. Autumn and Spring weren't easy to combine, so i made the parental bedroom somewhat neutral.

Hey! You still have time to go and get it under or at budget! We wouldn't want points marked off for you :( It's a great home. Probably not too hard to knock off §2,300! Why don't you give it a shot? <3 I don't want to see you disqualified for such a little thing
    Money can't buy you happiness
    but it can buy The Sims
    which is pretty much
    the same thing
  • gmcroziergmcrozier Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited July 2018
    FORUM ID: gmcrozier
    ORIGIN ID: gmcrozier
    LOT: 708 Familiaris Way
    LOT COST: 2,500
    LOT NAME: Domus Familiaris, Brindleton Bay
    BUILD COST: 152,508
    TOTAL COST: 155,008
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: Pics Here
    ENTRY DETAILS: (Be sure to tell us about your entry)
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    TWITTER TAG: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/glenn.crozier.7
    TUMBLR LINK: (entirely optional but makes it easier for us to tag you)
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    v0X45oK.png
    WOHgZf4.png
    Post edited by gmcrozier on
  • ogzknnogzknn Posts: 9 New Member
    FORUM ID: ogzknn
    ORIGIN ID: ksimly
    LOT: h ttps://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/33E0C13482F111E889651FC8740B8A41?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Ksimly&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 3.000
    LOT NAME: Optimist's Outlook, Newcrest
    BUILD COST: 139,072
    TOTAL COST: 142,072
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/a/uonP9aq
    ENTRY DETAILS: I took inspiration from the blog posts and tried to create what they made me imagine. For autumn colours I used orange and brown very heavily on kitchen, dining are and the foyer that leads to them with some green and yellow tones here and there. I wanted to create an ambiance that invites you to table and makes you want to sit and chat long after food is all eaten. This is an open plan house so the only thing separating kitchen and foyer from the living room is a stone pillar. Behind the pillar we are welcomed by the cool colours of winter; blues whites and some faded purples and pinks to warm up the color scheme. To make the room more homey and less "cold" looking I picked a couch with lots of pillows and a loveseat to match. Final touch to warm up the place was the fireplace. Through the living room we're going our to back porch that has a colorful seat and a hot tub. Backyard is filled with lots of flowers and bushes and has a medium size pool with a jumping platform. There's a kiddie pool for the little toddler, a hand painted colourful picnic table, a little barbecue, an outdoor fireplace for cozy summer all-nighters, some shaded seats, a bar and of course, the indispensable, a poolside stereo. Right next to all these entertainment we see a little cabin with lots of windows and a glass roof. It's easy to figure out this one, it's a greenhouse! It's actually father's safe space in the house. He comes in every so often to wind down working with dirt or just meditate in the calm environment, surrounded by fresh earth and plant smells... Obviously the mother made sure to have a sink installed because who'd want him to touch all the doorknobs with those dirty hands! We're back inside now going upstairs, we're greeted by two arm chairs in front of the bay windows. On our immediate left there's a tiny corridor that leads to the office and in front of us is a hall where all the bedrooms open to... In teenage daughter we find lots of yellows and sky blues and greens to represent summer. It's a very energetic and fun room to be in! And right next to her room we are finding the toddler son's room. This couple knew what they were doing while they picked the calming tones of blue for a toddler room. The room is fairly empty to keep the boy safe but there's one detail we can't miss... An ode to boy's birthday in winter, snowflakes on the wall... Next to the bedroom there's the main family bathroom. fully equipped with a washing machine and a dryer too! Across the hall from the kid's bedrooms there's the master bedroom. The couple apparently wanted a seasonal decor but couldn't decide which theme to go for so they found the middle ground on earthy colours. The father always keeps fresh flowers on his side of the bed to have a spring feel while the mother has dried leaves on hers to remind her of their sweet first date. This room has a little en-suite complete with a toilet, shower and a sink.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, no mods. I used bb.moveobjects cheat.
    TWITTER TAG: @ksimly
    SPACE FOR PICS:
    h ttps://imgur.com/mXqPIx2
    h ttps://imgur.com/XF7yR9m
  • AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    edited July 2018
    FORUM ID: AgentJulia
    ORIGIN ID: JBeans2
    LEVEL: Established (Since this is my second contest entry I've moved myself up.)
    LOT: How do I do this again? Maybe I shouldn't move myself up to established. :p
    LOT COST: $3,000
    LOT NAME: Tail's End
    BUILD COST: $129,199
    TOTAL COST: $132,199
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/8jnHygy
    ENTRY DETAILS: I have moved the Climate family into a upscale suburban home on the edge of Brindleton Bay so that they can have some privacy from the curious public eyes, but also so they could have a large outdoor space for entertaining and gardening, as well as a scenic view of the harbor. The house is a three bedroom, two bedroom house, complete with a swimming pool, a wrap around front deck, a back deck, an unfinished basement, and a playroom for the kids. It is Cape Cod/North Eastern style to fit in with the neighborhood. Unfortunately at the moment in my game it is early spring so not all of the landscaping has sprung.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please!
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None used.
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: (I still cannot figure out how to use this button.)
    https://imgur.com/pS6bEFr
    https://imgur.com/lTWRo7b
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    jojoMOMSTER reads the brief
    jojoMOMSTER writes the brief out on a piece of paper and puts it beside her laptop
    jojoMOMSTER has it in her head that this is a 250k build and spends over 30 hours on a craftsman house for the Climates
    jojoMOMSTER rereads the brief over 60 hours in and realizes it's actually 200k
    jojoMOMSTER crashes and burns!!!! I'm not starting over or having a fire sale for 22k worth of build items, however please feel free to view my slideshow just for funzies if you like.
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited July 2018
    Plan B . . .
    ROOM ENTRY FORM
    FORUM ID:JojoMOMSTER
    ORIGIN ID:jojoMOMSTER
    LEVEL:Starting Out
    HOUSEHOLD: no Household, Link to Room A Livingroom for Nicolas on gallery price 18092
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: (REQUIRED - Slideshow
    ENTRY DETAILS: A Living Room for Nicolas who loves his Nutcrackers and warm blankets
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no recolours, #moo, art winter wishes by Eevam, Winter In The Town 1 by Sims3TestAlias1
    TWITTER TAG:
    FACEBOOK PROFILE
    TUMBLR LINK:
    1ZIqjCE.png
    yYt1FMm.png
    Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    edited July 2018
    ogzknn wrote: »
    FORUM ID: ogzknn
    ORIGIN ID: ksimly
    LOT: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9EBCEBF582F311E883111FC8740B8A41?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Ksimly&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT COST: 3.000
    LOT NAME: Optimist's Outlook, Newcrest
    BUILD COST: 139,072
    TOTAL COST: 142,072
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/uonP9aq
    ENTRY DETAILS: I took inspiration from the blog posts and tried to create what they made me imagine. For autumn colours I used orange and brown very heavily on kitchen, dining are and the foyer that leads to them with some green and yellow tones here and there. I wanted to create an ambiance that invites you to table and makes you want to sit and chat long after food is all eaten. This is an open plan house so the only thing separating kitchen and foyer from the living room is a stone pillar. Behind the pillar we are welcomed by the cool colours of winter; blues whites and some faded purples and pinks to warm up the color scheme. To make the room more homey and less "cold" looking I picked a couch with lots of pillows and a loveseat to match. Final touch to warm up the place was the fireplace. Through the living room we're going our to back porch that has a colorful seat and a hot tub. Backyard is filled with lots of flowers and bushes and has a medium size pool with a jumping platform. There's a kiddie pool for the little toddler, a hand painted colourful picnic table, a little barbecue, an outdoor fireplace for cozy summer all-nighters, some shaded seats, a bar and of course, the indispensable, a poolside stereo. Right next to all these entertainment we see a little cabin with lots of windows and a glass roof. It's easy to figure out this one, it's a greenhouse! It's actually father's safe space in the house. He comes in every so often to wind down working with dirt or just meditate in the calm environment, surrounded by fresh earth and plant smells... Obviously the mother made sure to have a sink installed because who'd want him to touch all the doorknobs with those dirty hands! We're back inside now going upstairs, we're greeted by two arm chairs in front of the bay windows. On our immediate left there's a tiny corridor that leads to the office and in front of us is a hall where all the bedrooms open to... In teenage daughter we find lots of yellows and sky blues and greens to represent summer. It's a very energetic and fun room to be in! And right next to her room we are finding the toddler son's room. This couple knew what they were doing while they picked the calming tones of blue for a toddler room. The room is fairly empty to keep the boy safe but there's one detail we can't miss... An ode to boy's birthday in winter, snowflakes on the wall... Next to the bedroom there's the main family bathroom. fully equipped with a washing machine and a dryer too! Across the hall from the kid's bedrooms there's the master bedroom. The couple apparently wanted a seasonal decor but couldn't decide which theme to go for so they found the middle ground on earthy colours. The father always keeps fresh flowers on his side of the bed to have a spring feel while the mother has dried leaves on hers to remind her of their sweet first date. This room has a little en-suite complete with a toilet, shower and a sink.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, no mods. I used bb.moveobjects cheat.
    TWITTER TAG: @ksimly
    SPACE FOR PICS:
    mXqPIx2.png
    XF7yR9m.png
    @FidgetyAtom thanks, you're right! I will give it a try.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    With just a few minor adjustments i got it within budget, i edited my original post with the new gallery link :)
    gZJwNIt.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top