Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do any of you simmers make ; Gay/Lesbian Sims <3

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Not sure why this question requires the resurrection of a years old thread...

Because new members can't start discussions.
  • Options
    MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    Of course, in every generation ^^ I don't know other mods but WW allows your Sim to set gender preference, full or just with some percentage. :)
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • Options
    MinniMNT wrote: »
    I'm sorry I'm new to this... How do you make the sims Gay/lesbian/bi? I've been curious about that.
    And I'm sure this sounds stupid but how do you get them to have kids?
    I'm guessing you just adopt?

Yes, you can adopt, or in CAS there's an option to make one of the Sims able to get pregnant/impregnate. If you don't care about mpreg, of course, or if you don't mind that one of the female will be able to impregnate.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2018
    @Midagere -Sorry, but this is the TS3 section of the forum. We have to assume the players on this thread are talking about TS3, not TS4, unless they say otherwise.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Whoops. Sorry, I missed that :D
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Quick reminder folks, we ask people don't necropost:

Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old.
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top