Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So... why the **** can't we save our own breeds?

I'm sorry for the cuss word.. but I really couldn't find any other way to get my point across. :P

Really, did no one ever think that we might want to make our own breeds? I don't mean make a unique pet and then save it to the "bin". That's not the same. That's where sims go. I want to actually save my breed to the breeds list.

And I can't believe no one has said anything about this yet. Did I miss a way or something?

Comments

• BebsieBebsie Posts: 5,365 Member
    edited October 2011
    I'm sure you can somehow! Try clicking around a bit :D
  • LittleVLittleV Posts: 8,565 Member
    edited October 2011
    Narcissa wrote:
    And I can't believe no one has said anything about this yet. Did I miss a way or something?
    No, a few people have mentioned it already.
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yes, that stinks because you could do it in TS2.
  • SimAddict2009SimAddict2009 Posts: 183 New Member
    edited October 2011
    I noticed this too it annoys me that all you can do is save them to the bin.
    Even the sims 2 had this!, can't believe they left it out.
  • NarcissaNarcissa Posts: 811 Member
    edited October 2011
    I noticed this too it annoys me that all you can do is save them to the bin.
    Even the sims 2 had this!, can't believe they left it out.

I just can't figure why they would leave it out. :| Easily switching from small dog to big dog and vice versa, too. It just doesn't make sense.

I wish we had a Sim 2.5 or something. :lol: The best of both games.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited October 2011
    I find it annoying too. :? I guess we'll just have to save them to the bin for now and hope an update brings this functionality later on. Like another poster said, they should make it easier to switch dog sizes too.
  • Amzy321Amzy321 Posts: 4 New Member
    I want to figure this bin thing out? WHAT! How do you save them to the "bin"? I have the most adorable mixed breed pup and that face is to die for, wish I could save her to the gallery without the whole darn household I don't really care about. lol.
    How do you save just one member of your household to the gallery? or explain this bin thing to me?
    I don't play the Sims 4 much to be honest, I loved the sims 2 & 3 but never ever liked the sims 4 but I'm giving it a go and this $#*! ruins it for me! ?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Amzy321 wrote: »
    I want to figure this bin thing out? WHAT! How do you save them to the "bin"? I have the most adorable mixed breed pup and that face is to die for, wish I could save her to the gallery without the whole darn household I don't really care about. lol.
    How do you save just one member of your household to the gallery? or explain this bin thing to me?
    I don't play the Sims 4 much to be honest, I loved the sims 2 & 3 but never ever liked the sims 4 but I'm giving it a go and this $#*! ruins it for me! ?

@Amzy321, You might be better off asking this question over in The Sims 4 section as this is an old TS3 thread from 2011.

This link here is for New Members who play TS4 who might issues with their game.
    Sims 4 issues
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/878318/thread-for-new-members-to-post-game-issues#latest
  • Amzy321Amzy321 Posts: 4 New Member
    Oh my bad hahahaha :D thanks anyway.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top