Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Zodiac/star sign.

Comments

• elysiansimelysiansim Posts: 40 Member
    i'm literally a stereotypical taurus. ♥
  • MadMuffieMadMuffie Posts: 47 Member
    Capricorn >:)
  • Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Kendrana wrote: »
    I'm not really interested in horoscopes, but apparently my zodiac sign is Sagittarius (not exactly sure what that means).

Here you go! : Element: Fire

Quality: Mutable

Color: Blue

Day: Thursday

Ruler: Jupiter

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Gemini, Aries

Lucky Numbers: 3, 7, 9, 12, 21

Date range: November 22 - December 21

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
    SAGITTARIUS TRAITS
    Strengths: Generous, idealistic, great sense of humor

Weaknesses: Promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic

Sagittarius likes: Freedom, travel, philosophy, being outdoors

Sagittarius dislikes: Clingy people, being constrained, off-the-wall theories, details

Curious and energetic, Sagittarius is one of the biggest travelers among all zodiac signs. Their open mind and philosophical view motivates them to wander around the world in search of the meaning of life.

Sagittarius is extrovert, optimistic and enthusiastic, and likes changes. Sagittarius-born are able to transform their thoughts into concrete actions and they will do anything to achieve their goals.

Like the other fire signs, Sagittarius needs to be constantly in touch with the world to experience as much as possible. The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter, the largest planet of the zodiac. Their enthusiasm has no bounds, and therefore people born under the Sagittarius sign possess a great sense of humor and an intense curiosity.

Freedom is their greatest treasure, because only then they can freely travel and explore different cultures and philosophies. Because of their honesty, Sagittarius-born are often impatient and tactless when they need to say or do something, so it's important to learn to express themselves in a tolerant and socially acceptable way.
    Corgis4life
  • pointefulpointeful Posts: 36 Member
    I have a Pisces stellium!! (meaning I have more two or more planets in a row in the same sign, being Pisces!) Most of my main planets are in Pisces, actually, and I find it all to be very true to me! My friends and I are veryveryvery much into the zodiac. It's so fun to look up!
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    Leo..
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • AlexTheSims3FanAlexTheSims3Fan Posts: 39 Member
    I'm a Scorpio
  • ClaraMaria123ClaraMaria123 Posts: 211 Member
    @Funpuppy_sims345 im a scorpio. What does mine mean? You seem to know loads about this lol
  • cynicalpandacynicalpanda Posts: 16 Member
    Taurus
  • TehCrazySimmerTehCrazySimmer Posts: 22 New Member
    Virgo
    edited July 2018
    @Funpuppy_sims345 im a scorpio. What does mine mean? You seem to know loads about this lol

Lol i guess i do anyway here:

Element: Water

Quality: Fixed

Color: Scarlet, Red, Rust

Day: Tuesday

Ruler: Pluto, Mars

Greatest Overall Compatibility: Taurus, Cancer

Lucky Numbers: 8, 11, 18, 22

Date range: October 23 - November 21

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
    SCORPIO TRAITS
    Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend

Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent

Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, longtime friends, teasing, a grand passion

Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people

Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. Scorpio is a great leader, always aware of the situation and also features prominently in resourcefulness.

Scorpio is a Water sign and lives to experience and express emotions. Although emotions are very important for Scorpio, they manifest them differently than other water signs. In any case, you can be sure that the Scorpio will keep your secrets, whatever they may be.

Pluto is the planet of transformation and regeneration, and also the ruler of this zodiac sign. Scorpios are known by their calm and cool behavior, and by their mysterious appearance. People often say that Scorpio-born are fierce, probably because they understand very well the rules of the universe. Some Scorpio-born can look older than they actually are. They are excellent leaders because they are very dedicated to what they do. Scorpios hate dishonesty and they can be very jealous and suspicious, so they need to learn how to adapt more easily to different human behaviors. Scorpios are brave and therefore they have a lot of friends.

Compatible Signs Scorpio Should Consider: Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, Pisces

Corgis4life
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Gemini!
    giphy.gif
  • hallowhallow Posts: 58 Member
    edited July 2018
    Libra! It’s a pretty fitting sign for me, but I exhibit Virgo traits as well, which is fitting considering my Moon sign is Virgo and I was born at night.
    I literally don't have a single household without some sort of pet help me
    edited July 2018
    Zodiacs are such a fun topic to me idk why!
    Corgis4life
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    Libra sun with an Aquarius moon!
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • alright_namealright_name Posts: 31 Member
    I'm a Taurus.
  • SimmerSamSimmerSam Posts: 73 Member
    I'm a libra :smiley:
  • SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    Virgo here! :blush:

You are loved!
  • HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    A proud Leo!
  • Helluna_Helluna_ Posts: 28 Member
    I was born on the day when virgo changes to libra (23.9.) and some magazines tended to switch where I belonged month after month. So, when I was growing up I took my faith into my own hands and started to read both virgo and libra horoscopes and deciding whichever felt more exciting! o:)

I've asked a couple people who are really into horoscopes which I am, but they both disagreed!
  • pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 540 Member
    Well...according to old school rules I am a Pisces....hence the username. But, someone went and changed everything up and now I am the one before it. Yeah...no. I like being a Pisces!!!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • GalaxyCat707GalaxyCat707 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm an Aries. However, I only fit about 1/3 of the description of a typical Aries haha.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2018
    Taurus ♉
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    uhm i'm scorpio..let me look up what it says
    although i don't agree most of the times because it just says i'm manipulative and lust-driven
    and that couldn't be more far away from the truth.
    i made apparent the parts i relate to

-The Scorpio-born are strong willed, passionate, intelligent, jealous, possessive and secretive, and they know how to effortlessly grab the limelight(i'm the most shy person in the world, lol), as they possess what it takes to achieve their goals. They have a magnetic charm that can't be ignored(i'm not aware of it...and neither are other people apparently).

-One of the major strengths they have is their ability to focus. If a Scorpio-born has decided on something, it's almost impossible to divert them from their path. (that's pretty true, one might say i'm stubborn)

-The Scorpio-born will never lose their sleep over disruptive times and failures. The Scorpio will take it head on regardless how difficult the situation may seem. (*cough* cough* *choke* i'm literally the opposite of that.)

-The Scorpio-born are trustworthy and faithful. It's great to have a faithful Scorpio around. He will always stand by you if he has promised he would. (that's literally the first time i heard about scorpio being faithful..people always assumes they are cheater. however, i am very loyal and faithful.)

-They find it extremely difficult to trust people and are therefore very secretive. The Scorpio will not let people easily know what's going on in their mind or life. (story.of.my.life)

-The Scorpio are very sensitive and can get hurt easily by negative treatment and comments. So, they will try to get even with those who dared to insult or harm them. (i mean..i would want to..but i wouldn't actually do it.)

-Manipulative and domineering as they are, Scorpio-born have a knack of getting things done their way. Although they are sensitive and considerate, they can become extremely ruthless especially when they are supposed to take tough/ firm decisions, and so no emotions can hinder them. (here we are. manipulative. and. domineering. anyone that actually knows me knows i'm the least prone to be dominant and if i'm manipulative well i'm not aware of it. ) (but i agree i can a lot to take on cause sometimes i'm just a stubborn beech)

well that was fun... i think... not at all damaging for my self-esteem. ..
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• AcidJaneAcidJane Posts: 33 Member
    I'm a Leo and it's Leo season, baby
  • SimanthropySimanthropy Posts: 223 Member
    Scorpio proud! ;)