Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I've got them now. Do you want them loaded separately?

And they don't have any cc on them but for some reason, it tags as cc, so you'll need to hit the advanced button to see them. Sorry about that!

THX!
    @pammiechick Together or separate, whatever is easier for you :)

No worries, probably some default replacement stuff messing with ya! :D

Okay...I loaded separately. And I'm working on the bowling alley! I'm excited!! Can't wait to reveal. :blush:

Thanks! :blush: Can't wait to see the bowling alley! =)

I hope you like it. I’m not much on structure but love to decorate...if I feel really enthusiastic, I might do two! You should advertise in the builders section. You might find some people who might want to help out. Also, can I offer up suggestions of my favorite alleys?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh and. Didn’t see the level five in bowling skill, so you’ll have to give that to them. If you need me to reupload, I will.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Oh and. Didn’t see the level five in bowling skill, so you’ll have to give that to them. If you need me to reupload, I will.

Nah, that's fine I'll cheat any that didn't get skilled up to 5 :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    I've got them now. Do you want them loaded separately?

And they don't have any cc on them but for some reason, it tags as cc, so you'll need to hit the advanced button to see them. Sorry about that!

THX!
    @pammiechick Together or separate, whatever is easier for you :)

No worries, probably some default replacement stuff messing with ya! :D

Okay...I loaded separately. And I'm working on the bowling alley! I'm excited!! Can't wait to reveal. :blush:

Thanks! :blush: Can't wait to see the bowling alley! =)

I hope you like it. I’m not much on structure but love to decorate...if I feel really enthusiastic, I might do two! You should advertise in the builders section. You might find some people who might want to help out. Also, can I offer up suggestions of my favorite alleys?

Thanks! I'll look into doing just that when I get a bit more spare time this evening. :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited July 2018
    ***HERO BOWL & KARAOKE BAR***

AQCComr.png

w8kMYu5.png

RUhJqTs.png

Download link: HERO BOWL

Come to the famous Hero Bowl & Karaoke Bar where all the sims in the know go. There's #dancing #gaming #superheroes and 8 #bowling lanes! Sit upstairs and #dance at the #DJBOOTH. And if you tip the waiter, he might send you to the #VIP lounge hidden below.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MOO ON BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!

ENJOY!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Awesome! I love Hero Bowl & Karaoke Bar. Which location is this for, looks like it replaced the Casbah Art Gallery in San Myshuno, right?
    dustshaela.jpg
    @pammiechick Awesome! I love Hero Bowl & Karaoke Bar. Which location is this for, looks like it replaced the Casbah Art Gallery in San Myshuno, right?

Yes, it did but it’ll fit any 40 x 30 lot. B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Yes, it did but it’ll fit any 40 x 30 lot. B)

No that's fine, I'll place it there. Gives me an idea of where each group comes from - this will be the Home Alley for the Incredibowl Hulks... obviously :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    yYqLKXt.png
    Household Name: McAndrew
    Gallery ID or link to download: Gallery Link
    Background/Bio: Kyle's parents are bowling champions and he wanted to become like them. In fact, bowling is one of his favorite hobbies and he's used to be part of his high school's bowling team. He goes to the bowling alley very often with his friends and enjoys bowling with them. Unfortunately, he doesn't score a lot of strikes and he tends to be clumsy at times.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to: Bowl Durham

wwf6uI0.png
    Household Name: Benes
    Gallery ID or link to download: Gallery Link
    Background/Bio: Carla was one of Sim Nation's bowling champions. She managed to score a perfect game several times. Before every game, she made sure she practiced her moves and tells herself that she'll do great. Aside from bowling, she loves to cook and can make lots of tasty pastries.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Veteran
    Team you're submitting them to: Mmm… Turkey *drool*
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    @Simslover163 Awesome! :love: Thanks so much for submitting them, I'll download them later when I get a chance.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Oooh this sounds quite interesting! I may have to try making a couple of sims -or I’ll use a couple ones I already have, haha!-
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Munterbacon - ooohhh....this sounds fun! I'm in and will create a sim this weekend. I don't have the bowling pack, but am almost thinking of getting it now because of this challenge. I will think about it, but definitely making a sim. Woot!
    edited July 2018
    Nvm! XD
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited July 2018
    I MAEK U A THING OK
    iIo7Ost.png
    Household name: Lane
    Link to download: TA DA
    Pro experience: Intermediate
    Team submitting to: Pin Ups
    Traits: Hot-headed, Clumsy, Self-assured

<3 Background/Bio & Pics in the tag <3
    ypeWNJ5.png

Charlene "Cherry" Lane; Cherry really has to credit her ex-girlfriend for introducing her to the (underappreciated) sport of bowling (yes, it IS a sport, ok), and maybe that makes her a bit of a lesbian stereotype? Whatever; there's nothing typical about Ms. Lane (say otherwise, and you're asking for a roughing up; don't say I didn't warn you.)

Pin up girl, pianist, avid gardener...and also a Journey(wo)man Plumber. Cherry's worked hard at her craft, and takes her game very seriously (and also at not losing her plum every time her team doesn't win); hey, she may not be the best bowler in town, but she's definitely one of the most dedicated!

xX2WDQF.png

<3Outfits <3
    mnsbil4.png
    Fhhrqt7.png

Her favourite colour might be red? :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    TG6zRF1.png

Household Name: Cleo Lambert
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/22F8E8EC80BB11E8857F1FC8740B8A41
    Background/Bio: Cleo is very outgoing, she loves starting up conversations with just about anyone. She loves life and loves making others laugh, being the goofball she is, cracking jokes and being silly is what she does best. Cleo has always loved bowling since she was a child so she though why not give it a try? she gets to play and social at the same time, which is a win win situation for her. Cleo will be entering bowling championships on the side of her growing comedian career!
    Pro Experience: Rookie
    Team you're submitting them to: Splits and Giggles

PWgicUQ.png

Household Name: Frank Myers
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/44E942EE813711E88D54F689D1469B0B
    Background/Bio: Ladies man Frank Myers, well that's what he seems to think of himself. You'll know Frank is around when you hear awful chat up lines and find your wives desperately trying to get away from him, poor guy doesn't know any better. He's goes from one woman to the next trying to find someone to have a little fun with, obviously he isn't looking for something serious, even so he never seems to find anyone interested in him. He seems to think it's because he's too good-looking which is what scares the women away! There is one thing that Frank loves more than women and that is eating food, any food but mostly big greasy fast food is what gives him the most pleasure. Frank has been bowling for a long time, he's pretty skilled at it but often gets distracted by any woman that's nearby.
    Pro Experience: Veteran

I just put this shirt so you can just change it to the bowling ones. :)
    edited July 2018
    OK I MAEKD TOO THINGS DEN
    Qt9ulfo.png
    Household name: Deep
    Link to download: WOOT
    Pro experience: Rookie
    Team submitting to: Splits and Giggles
    Traits: Active, Goofball, Neat

B)Backstory/Bio & Pics B)
    9nxTJrI.png

Ramesh "The Ram" Deep (shush, his parents come from a more innocent time); mild mannered pharmacist by day, club hopping metro ladies' man by night (omg, no, for the 100th time, not gay, just stylin' ok); haters gonna hate?

Ramesh enjoys dancing, jello shots, karaoke, amateur stand-up and bowling his well toned backside off with his buddies (and frenemies), he'd really love to be a famous stand-up comedian, but he'll settle for being the flashiest, funnest bowling sensation to slide suavely down a lane B)

ano3kGf.png

B)Outfits B)
    9KFceb5.png
    ahSay0K.png

His favourite colour is ALL DEMS B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    edited July 2018
    @WagonFruit What pack are those sunglasses from? LOVE your subs! (And all the subs have been great!)

You should do a bowling alley too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @WagonFruit What pack are those sunglasses from? LOVE your subs! (And all the subs have been great!)

Looks like the sunglasses are from Seasons if I'm not mistaking.
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I MAEK U A THING OK
    iIo7Ost.png

ypeWNJ5.png

Charlene "Cherry" Lane; Cherry really has to credit her ex-girlfriend for introducing her to the (underappreciated) sport of bowling (yes, it IS a sport, ok), and maybe that makes her a bit of a lesbian stereotype? Whatever; there's nothing typical about Ms. Lane (say otherwise, and you're asking for a roughing up; don't say I didn't warn you.)

Pin up girl, pianist, avid gardener...and also a Journey(wo)man Plumber. Cherry's worked hard at her craft, and takes her game very seriously (and also at not losing her plum every time her team doesn't win); hey, she may not be the best bowler in town, but she's definitely one of the most dedicated!

xX2WDQF.png

<3Outfits <3
    mnsbil4.png
    Fhhrqt7.png

Cherry lane looks awesome.
    @pammiechick @VanPelt81 Aww, tanks! And YUP; glasses are from seasons <3

Man, all the entries have been amazing; I'm jazzed to see how they interact B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Okay, I got two of my sims reuploaded on the gallery for this! I’ll be posting their images/info shortly!

I MAEK U A THING OK
    iIo7Ost.png

ypeWNJ5.png

xX2WDQF.png

<3Outfits <3
    mnsbil4.png
    Fhhrqt7.png

@WagonFruit
    amazed-cat-gif.gif
    She's beautiful! :love:

The cogs are already working on how I can use her in the story. ;):D Thank you so much for submitting her.

P.S. Never would've guessed her favourite colour is red! :p:D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Sasha Smith
    796HpxG.png
    kKX1xm6.png

(Sorry for not so creative pics, I got rid of my poses and such ages ago, and don't have any right now!)

Household Name: Smith
    Gallery ID or link to download: Sims4Girl202
    Background/Bio: Sasha Smith is a bit of an edgy girl, and has dreams of being a professional dancer. She's passionate in everything she does, and won't let anything stand in the way of her dreams.
    Team you're submitting them to: Jive Turkeys

kittymeow wrote: »
    TG6zRF1.png

Household Name: Cleo Lambert
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/22F8E8EC80BB11E8857F1FC8740B8A41
    Background/Bio: Cleo is very outgoing, she loves starting up conversations with just about anyone. She loves life and loves making others laugh, being the goofball she is, cracking jokes and being silly is what she does best. Cleo has always loved bowling since she was a child so she though why not give it a try? she gets to play and social at the same time, which is a win win situation for her. Cleo will be entering bowling championships on the side of her growing comedian career!

PWgicUQ.png

Household Name: Frank Myers
    Gallery ID or link to download: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/44E942EE813711E88D54F689D1469B0B
    Background/Bio: Ladies man Frank Myers, well that's what he seems to think of himself. You'll know Frank is around when you hear awful chat up lines and find your wives desperately trying to get away from him, poor guy doesn't know any better. He's goes from one woman to the next trying to find someone to have a little fun with, obviously he isn't looking for something serious, even so he never seems to find anyone interested in him. He seems to think it's because he's too good-looking which is what scares the women away! There is one thing that Frank loves more than women and that is eating food, any food but mostly big greasy fast food is what gives him the most pleasure. Frank has been bowling for a long time, he's pretty skilled at it but often gets distracted by any woman that's nearby.
    Pro Experience: Veteran

I just put this shirt so you can just change it to the bowling ones. :)

AMAZING! <3 Thank you so much for submitting them both, I can't wait to see how they'll all interact in the game/story. I actually have a friend in real life that is similar to Frank, so that's helpful, only difference is that my friend is incredibly... filthy! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    OK I MAEKD TOO THINGS DEN
    Qt9ulfo.png
    Household name: Deep
    Link to download: WOOT
    Pro experience: Rookie
    Team submitting to: Splits and Giggles
    Traits: Active, Goofball, Neat

B)Backstory/Bio & Pics B)
    9nxTJrI.png

Ramesh "The Ram" Deep (shush, his parents come from a more innocent time); mild mannered pharmacist by day, club hopping metro ladies' man by night (omg, no, for the 100th time, not gay, just stylin' ok); haters gonna hate?

Ramesh enjoys dancing, jello shots, karaoke, amateur stand-up and bowling his well toned backside off with his buddies (and frenemies), he'd really love to be a famous stand-up comedian, but he'll settle for being the flashiest, funnest bowling sensation to slide suavely down a lane B)

ano3kGf.png

B)Outfits B)
    9KFceb5.png
    ahSay0K.png

His favourite colour is ALL DEMS B)

k7attzm.gif
    Another awesome entry *high five*

Thanks for submitting "The Ram" I can already tell that he's going to be EPIC! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Faith Louis
    w5rkbju.png

7MeDxUH.png

Household Name: Louis
    Gallery ID or link to download: Sims4Girl202
    Background/Bio: Faith has a cheerful, goofball personality, and loves making people laugh. She loves animals, and a lot of the time prefers their company over actual people!