Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Premade Couples.

Proud black simmer 🖤
MfVGMbL.jpg

Favorite Premade Couples. 93 votes

Siobhan/Sergio
2%
DaB1gVRuevera0882 2 votes
Bella/Mortimer
39%
CK213SamadamsPlayerxbecky685xRainbowSimQueenPlayerSinger2010Writin_RegVulorijaymancrazKaeChan2089PinkHairGuitarlilpicallonotasmokealarm09littlemissgogorambahadoerannaliese39laazygnomeParmaViolet87MaggieMarleyInternal_Chaossillyangel0906 37 votes
Nancy/Geoffrey
4%
JennyggBlueR0seEnderGamer87Wolfium 4 votes
Brent/Brant
11%
DJQ1308alanmichael1revgrvBigCatlover26Callum2000MinguisseFlyfilipomelrinre33SihuPeculiarPlumbobparadiseplanet 11 votes
Anaya/Baako
6%
SjofnLadyKynElenPinkAlbaWaterhouseNoree_Doreemusteni 6 votes
Jessminder/Arun
15%
Alexaiasa144meepweepMissCharliesimtoriousgummybear0724takenbysheephappyopiEvilyn_1007Madachan88zefronXareyahAmandèlecitysimmer 14 votes
Lily/Victor
2%
BlueSeaWavesdreamprisoner 2 votes
Dominic/Moira
3%
So_MoneyChelsPlaySimsafai1261 3 votes
Clara/Bjorn
5%
Erja888simm621elanorbretoncheifeagleeyeLudditeBorg 5 votes
Not listed (I can only do 10 options)
9%
LaBlue0314Sasquatch7MeteoraStormEnkiSchmidtHermitgirlTeslachick2AfterMidnightFunandotsEMZ_1 9 votes

Comments

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Lily/Victor
    Normally I ignore the married premades, because I find most of them boring, and they're usually out cheating- looking at you Clara.

But I was annoyed when I found out Victor was married. I kept snooping over them to see if I could, maybe, get rid of Lily somehow. But, unfortunately, I found out that I like her, so now I begrudgingly leave them alone. Although I've not meddled with any of the couples, they're the only ones I'd feel bad about splitting up.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Jessminder/Arun
    Normally I ignore the married premades, because I find most of them boring, and they're usually out cheating- looking at you Clara.

But I was annoyed when I found out Victor was married. I kept snooping over them to see if I could, maybe, get rid of Lily somehow. But, unfortunately, I found out that I like her, so now I begrudgingly leave them alone. Although I've not meddled with any of the couples, they're the only ones I'd feel bad about splitting up.

Lily used to irritate me but then she just grew on me out of nowhere. I'm not even sure how it happened.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited July 2018
    Lily/Victor
    citysimmer wrote: »

Lily used to irritate me but then she just grew on me out of nowhere. I'm not even sure how it happened.

Her unflirty trait cracks me up.
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Bella/Mortimer
    It was so hard to choose, because I hate all of them so much. But I think I hate these two the least.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    None. They all make ugly children in my games. Also, I just kind of ignore them like I ignore all premades these days.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,405 Member
    Lily/Victor
    I also wanted Victor for my sim and was disappointed he was taken. His wife though impressed me with her logic skill being high and business career level. Those two are like a dynamic couple trying to take over San Myshuno, I can respect that. He’s long gone in my game though so I think I’ll just find him in the gallery(hopefully he’s up there) and get him to join a new family.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Bella/Mortimer
    Even before I saw the options I knew I'd pick Morty and Bella.
    But the Pancakes and the Heckings come second and third.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2018
    Why did you list Sergio & Siobhan? They’re not married are they?
    edited July 2018
    Lily/Victor
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Checked the wikia and they are not. Thought it looked weird seeing them there
    Edit:they are in a relationship, read the sentence wrong
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Bella/Mortimer

They start off with a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
    Lily/Victor
    Cupid wrote: »

Oh yeah I read it wrong, my bad, missed a word. Never knew they were a couple! I always thought she was lonely cause she was always visiting Morgan and her family every day of the week in my game
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

Interesting. I married her off to a custom Sim but I think it’s time to shake things up and add a divorce in the mix so I can hook them back up.

Destiny
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Bella/Mortimer
    Brent/Brant are a close second. Bella/Mortimer are just a classic for the series. I find their relationship interesting and pretty cute. I might be in the minority of folks who think Bella is definitely faithful to Mortimer and him to her.
    6riwm5.png
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Brent/Brant
    No surprise here.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Dominic/Moira
    For sure the Fyres clan.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I really like Bob and Eliza Pancakes. They're my fav premade family that originated from TS4.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited July 2018
    Clara/Bjorn
    Clara and Bjorn brought five (!) beautiful girls to my game: Sofia, Elsa, Ava, Ida and Calla.

Sofia is married to a Sims I used to create in TS3 (Frank Kaltenschnee, M.D.) and has five children with him: Anna, Thomas, Jasper, Björn-Ole and Paula. They live in Willow Creek.

Elsa is married to Mercutio Monty and has one daughter: Viola. They live in Windenburg in a former pub.

Ava has got a boyfriend Sebastian Vanderburg (originally from Hidden Springs, TS3). They live in Willow Creek.

Ida is engaged to a Sim I created in TS2 (Karl-Josef von Rosenfeld). They live in Windenburg where the Fyres family used to live.

Calla is still living at home and fell for Don Lothario. They have four children together: Don-Carlos, Xavier, Elio-Cesc, Agneta and Marisol.
    Post edited by Erja888 on
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited July 2018
    Anaya/Baako
    I usually delete most premades but I always leave the City Living ones where they are (unless I need that specific apartment). And I like to see these 2 walking around the city, they look good and are very stylish in my opinion. I have never played them but I like them as background.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    Jessminder/Arun
    It's not that I particularily like Arun and Jesminder, but they are always incorporated into my games somehow. Either I get my sim's kid to marry their kid or, as my most recent story, I made my married sim cheat with Arun, they both got divorced from their spouses, and got married. It was pretty dramatic lol.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I think Mimsy and Bernard is basically the only couple I don't mess with somehow in the game. They have more of a backstory also. I don't pay much attention to them though unless I end up on that estate.
    egTcBMc.png
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Nancy/Geoffrey
    In my every save they're glued to hips, even when I played them a little. They're different, and it attracts them and is fun to me.

About Bella/Mortimer, they're always faithful to each other.

In my saves, I think Bjorn has feelings for Moira, not at all for Clara.
  • simtorioussimtorious Posts: 66 Member
    Jessminder/Arun
    Jessminder and Ariun grew on me really fast after I started playing in their apartment unit. My Sims made friends with them really fast, and they stopped by a lot. They also make really good looking kids imo!

Second would probably be the Pancakes since I'm way too fond of Bob, then Anaya and Baako since I like seeing them walk around in their fashionable clothes downtown and their daughter always somehow gets close with my Sim's kids in nearly every save file lol
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Clara/Bjorn
    I picked Bjorn and Clara. They are both so friendly and when I have seen them about and they are both around they are always giving each other hugs and kisses.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I can't really pick, so I choose the last option. Not really my favorites, but I like something about all of them.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Anaya/Baako
    Found myself liking the Jang's. Now again I'll tak ea peek at some premades and see how their household are when they get me interested enough of them when I see them around town, plus they have a decent background too. I usually see Baako telling jokes to his wife often and she seems to enjoy it. His daughter doesn't seem too interested in it. I tend to see his wife often around places, so when Baako pops up he'll go up to her and kiss her cheek. Talk for a bit might flirt a little he seems to do a lot of funny interactions with her and most times they'll leave the lot together. Think it's sweet.

Their daughter had aged up (Didn't know who she was til I hovered over her too). She definitely has more of a attitude problem when she's out and about with her parents.
    aPM1e15.png

2lXWKDU.png
    5vJrxmT.png