Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

STRIKE! (Casting Call for new story)

MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
strike.jpg

Hey all,

As soon as Ironbound finishes up for this Season, I plan to start a silly little story based on a professional bowling league. I loosely say professional as I plan to infuse some drama and comedy into the story.

What I'm looking for are sims that fit into certain teams. Each team will have between 2 - 4 members in them, depending on how many sims I get for the casting call.

I know I use a LOT of CC for Ironbound, but this one I want to do CC (and pose) free so I can power through the gameplay/screenshots. Please give them a Bowling Outfit but note that I'll probably change the top to match certain teams.

When you submit your sims, please use the #STRIKE! hashtag on the gallery upload and add the following information on to this casting call page:
  • Household Name
  • Gallery ID or link to download
  • Background/Bio
  • Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between)
  • Team you're submitting them to.

Edit: I've decided to limit the number of sims per person to two, they can be of any gender. I'll let you guys know if this will change at a later stage.

Team Names and Rules for the league will follow in the next two posts.
dustshaela.jpg
Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
Post edited by Munterbacon on

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Team Names & Requirements
    Going with 4 people per team now.

1. Dolls with Balls (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Female Only
    • Flirty Trait

- Rebecca Hamilton by @VanPelt81
    - Agnes Baskerville by @LadyLobster
    - Scarlet MaCaw by @AudreyFld
    - Anna Romil by @InfraGreen

2. Balls Out (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Male Only
    • Flirty Trait

- J.B. Monte by @LegacySims2017
    - Jonas Hammond by @LadyLobster
    - Lucas Pierce by @Bugsie2016
    - Devon Pierce by @Bugsie2016

3. Bowl Durham (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Bro Trait

- Anthony Hawthorn by @pammiechick
    - Kyle McAndrew by @Simslover163
    - Hannah Harlow by @Cement
    - Rupert Fink (plus kitties) by @Cement

4. Bankrollers (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Materialistic Trait

- Reggie "Roller" Hayes by @SoulGal7
    - Noriko Matsuki by @KleineMuff
    - Reginald Elsworth Buttersby III by Me
    - Pandora Blackburn by @kittymeow

5. Bowl Movements (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Slob Trait or Lazy Trait

- Takoda Hembree by @KleineMuff
    - Ezra Baker by @CitizenErased14
    - Noel Reddock by @AudreyFld
    - reserved by @LegacySims2017

6. Jive Turkeys (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Dance Machine Trait

- Sasha Smith by @NShippudenFan
    - Themla Twiddlethumbs by @SoulGal7
    - Melissa Crest by @Irishsong
    - Galen Curtis by @InfraGreen

7. Pin Ups (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Female Only
    • Confident Trait

- Florence Hamilton by @VanPelt81
    - Cherry Lane by @WagonFruit
    - Maeve Stark (plus husband cheerleader) by @Irishsong
    - Kitty Purry by @LegacySims2017

8. Splits and Giggles (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Goofball Trait

- Cleo Lambert by @kittymeow
    - Ramesh "The Ram" Deep by @WagonFruit
    - Faith Louis by @NShippudenFan
    - Harry Solomon by @SoulGal7

9. Incredibowl Hulks (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Geek or Genius Trait.

- Destiny Lamb by @pammiechick
    - Prince Bana by @Cement
    - Breanne Dawson by Me
    - Saul Krystkowiak by @VanPelt81

10. Mmm… Turkey *drool* (FULL)
    • Level 5 Bowling
    • Any Gender
    • Foodie or Glutton.

- Carla Benes by @Simslover163
    - Frank Myers by @kittymeow
    - Opal Bayes by @InfraGreen
    - Lord Flash Silver by @pammiechick
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Scoring

Each team has 4 members who will play each individual of the opposite team once per round, and each team will play each other twice - once at Home and once Away. Season standings will be sorted as follows:

Head-to-head victory = 2 points per game.
    Team Total Score Victory = 3 points.
    Highest Individual Score = 1 point.
    Total of 12 points available for each week.

There will be two season tables. One for the teams which will use the above points system, and one for the individual bowlers which will just use the Head-to-head points. At some point during the season, teammates will play against each other twice for the purpose of the individual standings.

Members on tied points total at the end of the season will be determined by highest pinfall and if need be, wins/losses between the tied members.

The standings probably won't be the focus of the story, as there will be pre/post game interactions which will provide plenty of drama! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Bowling Alleys

Need 10 in total. Each one should have 8 lanes so that each player can use a single lane (only way to get all of their scores to show instead of just the winners' score.)

1. Willow Creek | reserved by @WagonFruit
    2. Oasis Springs | Bellagio Bowlyard Home of Bowl Movements by @VanPelt81
    3. Oasis Springs | Llama Bowl-A-Rama by @SoulGal7
    4. Magnolia Promenade | Blue Ball's Bowlevard Home of Bowl Durham by @VanPelt81
    5. Newcrest | Evergreen Tower Lanes Home of the Jive Turkeys by @VanPelt81
    6. Windenburg
    7. Brindleton Bay | Death Alley Lanes Home of the Pin Ups by @VanPelt81
    8. San Myshuno | Hero Bowl & Karaoke Bar Home of the Incredibowl Hulks by @pammiechick (on Casbah Art Gallery lot)
    9. San Myshuno | Skylanes (Stargazer Lounge Lot) - placeholder Home of the Bankrollers, still available for reservation.
    10. Forgotten Hollow | reserved by @pammiechick
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I plan on submitting some sims for this. How many sims can someone submit?
  • Options
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I plan on submitting some sims for this. How many sims can someone submit?

@VanPelt81 Good question! Let's say two for now, might increase this number later if I need to.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited July 2018
    Household Name: Monte
    Gallery ID or link to download: LegacySims2017
    Background/Bio: J.B. Monte is a professional bowler. He's living the bachelor life as he spends most of his time at a bowling alley. He hasn't even found steady employment yet. He not only uses his talented skills to win playing others, but he'll use his alluring charm to distract his competitors - both male and female alike.
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Veteran
    Team you're submitting them to: Balls Out

Tags: #Bowling #STRIKE #Munterbacon #LegacySims2017

PICTURES
    07-05-18_1-01-13-AM.png
    07-05-18_1-01-52-AM.png
    07-05-18_1-02-08-AM.png
    07-05-18_1-02-34-AM.png
    07-05-18_1-02-57-AM.png
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Also, if anyone feels a bit adventurous, I'm thinking that each team should have their own "Home Alley" so if anyone wants to build a Bowling Alley for a specific team, let me know.

I plan on having one of the Bowling Alleys at the Stargazer Lounge location and call it Skylanes, so if you want that build, say so and I'll reserve it for you.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited July 2018
    Bahaha that looks like fun! I might join :)

I love the team names xD
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Household Name: Hamilton
    Gallery ID or link to download: vanpelt81
    Background/Bio: Florence & Rebecca Hamilton both have bowling in common. Unfortunately they are total opposites otherwise and hate each other so much they are on rival teams. Rebecca was always the favorite in her family getting everything she wanted handed to her while Florence was always the black sheep that was hated. This family dynamic led the two sisters to the point where the only time they ever see each other is in the bowling league as competitors and this rivalry they have spills onto their team mates (some have compared the Hamilton sisters' hatred to the Gallagher brothers from the band Oasis).
    Pro Experience (Rookie, Veteran or somewhere in between): Both Florence & Rebecca are Veterans
    Team you're submitting them to: Florence will be on the Pin Ups; Rebecca will be on the Dolls with Balls
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I also have created the Death Alley Lanes. This alley was built on a 30 x 30 lot and needs at least that much space for 8 lanes to fit. It can be placed in the Club Callico location in Brindleton Bay and be the home alley for the Pin Ups team if you think it's good.

It can be found using the hashtags #Bowling #STRIKE #Munterbacon

• Options
    @LegacySims2017 Thank you for J.B. I’ve added his gallery link to the team post.

@VanPelt81 Thank you for the Hamilton sisters and Death Alley Lanes, I’ve added both gallery links to to posts above.

@KleineMuff Thanks! Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ahhh! *screams*

I’m in and will sub two sims today! <3 and maybe a bowling alley too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I'm definitely going to submit two Sims for this! :smiley:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Ooooh I want to join! I don't have the bowling pack though so would it be OK for you to change them into the bowling wear? :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Ooooh I want to join! I don't have the bowling pack though so would it be OK for you to change them into the bowling wear? :)
    @kittymeow Sure thing! :)

@pammiechick and @Simslover163 I can’t wait to see what you come up with! <3
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    I've got them now. Do you want them loaded separately?

And they don't have any cc on them but for some reason, it tags as cc, so you'll need to hit the advanced button to see them. Sorry about that!

THX!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

And they don't have any cc on them but for some reason, it tags as cc, so you'll need to hit the advanced button to see them. Sorry about that!

THX!
    @pammiechick Together or separate, whatever is easier for you :)

No worries, probably some default replacement stuff messing with ya! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    ***DESTINY LAMB***

JmUG1ST.png

UfOKifl.png

Household Name: Destiny

Gallery ID or link to download Since my plum sims with NO CC have the cc tag, just hit your hashtag STRIKE! and it should show up if you hit the advanced cc button in the gallery.

Background/Bio: Born with a silver bowling ball, Destiny is rather spoiled, especially since her Father, Brigham, was the Brindleton Bay Bowls champion for twenty reigning years. Destiny's good at bowling and good at catching the eye of boys. Unfortunately, this means girls hate her and always dub her the mean girl (even though she swears she's not!) A bit of a snob, you won't catch Destiny in anything other than designer bowling shoes and upscale alleys. Her favorite things are Chardonnay, videogames, and men. In that order.

Pro Experience: Beginner

Team you're submitting them to. Incredibowl Hulks
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    ***Anthony Hawthorn***

f6O4HYr.png

Lm2Qvyo.png

Household Name: Haw

Gallery ID or link to download Since my plum sims with NO CC have the cc tag, just hit your hashtag STRIKE! and it should show up if you hit the advanced cc button in the gallery.

Background/Bio: Anthony always hated to be different as his parents were both anthropologists living in the deep jungles of Selvadorada. To everyone he meets, they think he's crazy. Who wouldn't want to live that life of extreme adventure? Unfortunately, Anthony, or Haw, has a deep seated fear of anything that creeps or crawls which is the epitome of the jungle. He just wants to live the good life. You know, settle down with someone he loves, eat a lot of pizza, and bowl every weekend. Is that too much to ask?

Team you're submitting them to. Bowl Durham
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

THX!

Okay...I loaded separately. And I'm working on the bowling alley! I'm excited!! Can't wait to reveal. :blush:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @pammiechick you make very distinctive and beautiful sims! :)
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »
    @pammiechick you make very distinctive and beautiful sims! :)

Aww...thank you! <3 It's fun making them! :blush:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ***DESTINY LAMB***

JmUG1ST.png

UfOKifl.png

Household Name: Destiny

Background/Bio: Born with a silver bowling ball, Destiny is rather spoiled, especially since her Father, Brigham, was the Brindleton Bay Bowls champion for twenty reigning years. Destiny's good at bowling and good at catching the eye of boys. Unfortunately, this means girls hate her and always dub her the mean girl (even though she swears she's not!) A bit of a snob, you won't catch Destiny in anything other than designer bowling shoes and upscale alleys. Her favorite things are Chardonnay, videogames, and men. In that order.

Team you're submitting them to. Incredibowl Hulks

Wowzas! :o:love: I get the feeling that she's going to end up giving her geeky/nerdy teammates an aneurysm because of her epic hawtness and close proximity! :D

Thank you so much for submitting her!
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    ***Anthony Hawthorn***

f6O4HYr.png

Lm2Qvyo.png

Household Name: Haw

Background/Bio: Anthony always hated to be different as his parents were both anthropologists living in the deep jungles of Selvadorada. To everyone he meets, they think he's crazy. Who wouldn't want to live that life of extreme adventure? Unfortunately, Anthony, or Haw, has a deep seated fear of anything that creeps or crawls which is the epitome of the jungle. He just wants to live the good life. You know, settle down with someone he loves, eat a lot of pizza, and bowl every weekend. Is that too much to ask?

Team you're submitting them to. Bowl Durham

Awesome! :o:love: *fist bump* Anthony sounds like an awesome dude and is a bit of a hottie! Can't wait to see how his Squeamishness plays out! :D

Thank you so much for submitting him! *bro hug*
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

THX!

Okay...I loaded separately. And I'm working on the bowling alley! I'm excited!! Can't wait to reveal. :blush:

Thanks! :blush: Can't wait to see the bowling alley! =)
    dustshaela.jpg