Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Had some sims throw a Halloween party. There was music, fire, candy, costumes, and the ghosts of Marlon Brando & James Dean showing up.

Note, I made those dead celebrities along with others for my cemetery lot and didn't expect to see those ghosts roaming around on Halloween.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Happy 4th Y'all! To those who celebrate.
    Chris bought a bee box and has been making some really good honey!
    a33EBvG.png
    It's wash day and it would have to be during a heat wave.
    qUvMGve.png
    The baby was growing and getting closer to coming into the world.
    36Iiidc.png
    Chris and Jess decided to take advantage of the heat wave and have a water balloon fight, only the bees didn't like that and stung Chris.
    JbgfiFy.png
    qp1yWJV.png
    With heat comes thunderstorms and Chris had a club meeting at the worst time. Poor Bjorn. "Typical" Chris huffed.
    3u3RhI7.png
    LcEkzfP.png
    Later, back at the house, Jess went into labor! They rushed to the hospital and everything went smoothly, except for Chris' panic attack.
    lUyOJ3A.png
    D9Lo99V.png
    BJqRHbZ.png
    SsZeVHp.png
    Say hello to Marlon! Chris and Jess welcomed a baby boy. They were happy to have him their lives finally!
    FnowXoy.png
    Tjc6G9K.png
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Been making awesome progress with my O'Dourke collecting legacy (it's sort of my own challenge, to finish as many collections as possible. Most of the collecting is by Cali (nee West); she started as a teen in the city, running away from a potential wedding to one of ther dad's mob rivals to solidify an alliance. She started out in a small apartment, going to high school and selling stuff she found. Met up with Liam O'Dourke at GeekCon, formed a friendship which quickly blossomed into romance after she aged up to YA. Had a quick elopement and moved to a farmhouse in Newcrest that had a small abandoned garden; it expanded once Cali got her hands on it, while Liam quit the Science career and went into Tech Guru; he's now an eSports gamer. Currently the household has three collections done -- the city posters and snowglobes that Cali finished while living in San Myshuno, and by buying Rare Seed Packets she got the Magic Beans from the Plantsim chalenge and has a Forbidden Fruit tree added to her orchard. I'll get some pics later. :)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    hunniboo1hunniboo1 Posts: 1,510 Member
    So much has been going so kinda picture heavy

Soooo Hera and Dawson aged up and married:
    kan5va.jpg
    2cp3kvc.jpg
    jzh4k6.jpg
    hvck8y.jpg

Ian passed away unfortunately:
    2h6g0nn.jpg

Athena was shocked by lightning:
    2myvwno.jpg

Dawson became a doctor:
    122kl02.jpg

Hera and Dawson had their only child Goku:
    28ap6pv.jpg
    bgr5vd.jpg
    dz84mh.jpg
    10wipn7.jpg
    20574om.jpg

I created a girlfriend for him who turned out lovely:
    2ag93cn.jpg
    5157dj.jpg
    25yynhk.jpg
    Athena passed away:
    15s4xti.jpg
    2llotup.jpg
    The Best of Hunni's Builds
    Feel free to follow my builds!!!!!!:)
  • Options
    agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    Finally finished preparing my save for seasons. I always forget how long it actually takes to download new venues, families and to decorate the house once a new generation in a legacy is about to start their own story. I can never remember to do this beforehand, or I don't have enough time.... And then once I actually start playing I end up toying around with old features instead of the new ones :D This time I decided that my heir Mylo is going to be a vet, and as a result I spent hours playing with her clinic instead of the new Seasons careers. Oh well.
    c4k7Ofc.png
    The business is doing well. We adopted a kitty named Carrot. She's a very lively cat and learns quickly.
    I'm pretty pleased with everything now though. I started with spring so I haven't seen much change yet, but I must say cold, foggy mornings in Brindleton Bay are beautiful! <3
    MduOFq1.png
    And I'm in love with Carrot! I want to adopt all the strays I'm seeing in the world now.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I opened up my game today in Willow Creek and lots of the sims are out! On checking around I found they were not at work but wandering round Brindleton Bay, at cafes, other Sim's houses and cafes and restaurants. I suppose that goes with my filling up all of my houses with my favourite families and playing in rotation. There is one thing though, I rarely get unknown townies wandering about because I've noticed the Sims walking about are ones I know.

One sad thing is that two elders in a family I loved to play have died while I played another Sims family and the children there have developed into skinny, ugly teenagers.
  • Options
    bmjohnston28bmjohnston28 Posts: 8 New Member
    I don’t have any pictures, but today, my main sim remarried just after her birthday (she became an adult). She married William Fishbourne. She had a huge wedding at the Newcrest Country, and it was bigger than her first wedding to her late husband, Malcolm Landgraab, who had passed away a while ago (along with their daughter, Lucille).

The wedding invitees included the family of Victoria Baxter Landgraab Fishbourne (my sim): Lucinda Landgraab (daughter), Nancy Landgraab (former mother-in-law), Jeremy Huntgraab (former half-brother-in-law), Johnny Zest Landgraab (former brother-in-law), Dina Caliente Landgraab (former sister-in-law/Johnny’s wife), Grace Scarborough (sister), Graham Scarborough (brother-in-law), Tiffany Scarborough (niece), Caroline Baxter Worthington (sister), James Worthington (brother-in-law), Lillian Fishbourne (mother-in-law/groom’s mother), & Gregory Blackwell (friend).

There was a big ceremony (and the guests sat with random country club visitors). The guests seemed to enjoy themselves, and there was plenty of food on the tables! Then, on their wedding night, William & Victoria conceived a baby. It was an eventful day! :smile:
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Since seasons I've even actually grown interested in Granite falls again and taking my sims on vacation. My sim Riley Michelle and her boyfriend Ryan went on a mini vacation.
    fpyb12G.png

x8xGpXH.png

Love day was near and Ryan thought it was the perfect chance swoon Riley with a date some nice wine...and sausages and cheese platter
    AYTpUE3.png

Once she was heavily flirted up he decided to ask the big question...
    93miLBI.png
    ..annd got denied. Me and Ryan was both like "wait what?!"

L1aVe2v.png

I think she turned him down because he is a evil sim and she is a good sim. these two constantly have a good vs evil trait around them. but surprisingly he's not SO mean towards her. he's actually quite nice and affectionate to her. and always rolls whims to dote upon her.

Fast forward a couple of sim years later. They did indeed get married and had twins Jamie and Jamison. One would think is this a cute family photo but really Ryan is yelling at Riley for no reason and the twins are oblivious to whats actually going on.
    BiZDHSs.png

And just some radon pictures. after harvest fest the gnomes really liked the gifts and left so many packets of seeds around the yard lol
    fTTzUfk.png
    nn8o58i.png

Also do anyone pay attention to the buffs and messages? I love getting new buffs i've never seen before. this one for example. My sim Ann marie hates children so when she went to visit her sister who had a baby she got this moodlet. and then her daughter Riley got the moodlet because her mom was having a melt down I just thought it was so funny!
    KJU7xO2.png

7zkBOAV.png

Then Ryan being a evil loves mischief so he sent someone a chain letter email and i got this pop up. I love the Die in a fire reference. LOL
    C7pEYMy.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2018
    So today my Sim Mikael moved in with his girlfriend Zoe. To celebrate, they had a Black and White bash. That yoga mat though...what an eyesore...lol

hx9myo.png

His mother Emma was in attendance. A vampire. She drank two people :lol:
    103swn9.png

Poor Pearl :frowning::lol: You'd think the drink had hit her.
    f1jggy.png

When everyone went home, his best friend and childhood sweetheart, Alice (the girl with the bobbed hair) stayed behind for a catch up. She finally met Zoe. They didn't get on.
    302ung0.png

Think the hangover is kicking in already....
    25gtld5.png

However Mikael and Alice will always get on like a house on fire. A hug for old times sake....
    14wulao.png

And some snow to the face because why not :lol:
    2zf05mo.png

"You're such a goof, Mik." :blush:
    5tuaoo.png

SO I left the game for a bit, and when I came back, it turns out some flirting had been going on! Mikael and Alice :open_mouth: Zoe was not happy the next morning. A Very Sad moodlet indeed.

Zoe confronts Mikael the following morning. He wasn't too sympathetic.
    2ninrb9.png

She cried for a bit.
    4humv4.png

But they made up :blush:
    70dufa.png

24vo70p.png

I SHIP ALICE AND MIKAEL SO HARD. But I can't seem to get them together! They are so hot and cold. Ugggh! Oh well, they both seem (kinda) happy in their own relationships right now.

Stay tuned for Christmas at Alice and Ramon's and Mikael's proposal to Zoe!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Okay so teen, Alanna, and her parent's house guest, Clark spent some time together today:

luwaQrw.png

They're best friends and get on famously:

Xc4Nv9Y.png

Alanna wanted more though, which came as a surprise to Clark:

lz91Ltx.png

But things quickly escalated while Alanna's parents were oblivious:

izTWuUW.png

Unfortunately, Alanna got jealous when she thought Clark was flirting with her mother Heidi:

aHyjZim.png

She was not happy at all and broke things off:

q1rCRYz.png

The next day, Alanna aged up to young adult and moved out.

Her new neighbour was being so noisy though:

rHNBzLH.png

When Clark comes out to answer her noise complaint, Alanna almost died of shock. Then she yelled at him:

50Uyu9o.png

Doesn't matter to Clark. He still knows Alanna is the one he wants to marry.

1AcBCPO.png?1

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    My sims had their very first Winterfest~<3

I had Johnny Zest's family over for a nice big dinner. It was important to me that Johnny had gotten as much family time as possible, since Im now turning aging back on and he's got a few days left. And he's my favorite sim. Johnny's big on family, and I see him as the "patriarch" and makes sure that the family stays close and connected. They sang songs, danced to some holiday tunes, exchanged gifts, and had a big ham dinner. My favorite part was when Father Winter stopped by the house. Johnny's youngest daughter Hana was asleep, but when Father Winter arrived I just knew Winterfest wouldnt be complete without Hana coming to see him and ask for a toy.

ifkHPVn.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth happy 4th :) Marlon came on his own, don't you usually have a whole brood of kids with Jess and Chris ha.
    @hunniboo1 ah such a pretty wedding, I love their outfits, I never get to see sim's eyes all charged only the charred dazed look.
    @Slyvanas They certainly make an interesting pair, their kids are cute though, and I love the buffs and little notes.
    @ParmaViolet87 looks like a fun party at least, they do look cute together but some sims are just stubborn that way some sims I pair off easily and others are just in it for teasing.
    @kemisz I want to know what happens with them, and doesn't Clark know better you don't flirt with girl a next to girl b lol.

Got too many pics...but broke them up into groups I'm really hopeless with pics.

42487706924_a55eaf58db_b.jpg
    I feel Kyla really loves that little centerpiece she's always admiring it, well viewing, while she eats.
    43156819582_23d4bf90bf_b.jpg
    Decided to get her a computer she earned it first choice...good choice :).
    42487707444_beaf150aa0_b.jpg
    Patchy was willing to chat but not come alive.

"Don't you miss us?"

".....Maybe."

"Well when that maybe becomes a yes come inside."
    29334808648_19b7d59ac4_b.jpg
    Elijah is so cute, he loves his sister so much he usually will stop what he's doing to run over to her.
    43206437011_8147770183_b.jpg
    Julianna....well she's still cute but always up to no good, shame, ever try to shame a toddler in real life they just smile and do something cute and then you're giving them ice cream it's a curse lol.
    29334809748_f0b8126505_b.jpg
    Anyways though I briefly switched over while I was waiting, and Brant ended up abducted I got back in time to feed the kids and let them nap before the play date of course it rained but whatever. I realized I don't think I've ever made friends outside of the house to throw a toddler play date...so yeah first time.
    43206438031_830034eba3_b.jpg
    Mr. Jack Frost and little Kira seemed really pleased with the rain.
    42302404295_60a8e0e4bc_b.jpg
    I tried to make them come inside and play.
    43206438871_b9e4c63db9_b.jpg
    Almost instant fail, Julianna is not bothered by light rain it's time to play.
    42302405295_1f46690254_b.jpg
    "Are you sure you should be flirting with me?" Jack asked, as if he's not into it.

"That depends, are you going to stop me?"

"No I don't think so."

"Then yes, I'm sure."
    43206439661_a7b189bbbe_b.jpg
    The girls scattered Elijah was the last to join them, but rain and toddlers apparently mix too well :smiley:
    29334812748_5b84a8bc77_b.jpg
    I guess she's a little surprised to see him relax so easily.
    43156822262_fdd06669d3_b.jpg
    "So...how do you feel about superheros?"

"Vampires or people with ugly capes?"

"Their capes are not ugly!"

"Yeah huh."

"Nu huh."

Yeah they've really been working on their communications skills....hehe.
    29334813868_3292f171e7_b.jpg
    Oh my stars...
    43156822772_c3a4a4bd25_b.jpg
    That is not a place for tots...Scarlett is fearless I guess.
    29334814758_bf12cf7ecb_b.jpg
    I wonder if Elijah is feeling overwhelmed with their chatter.

"I love sparkles!"

"And cookies."

"And cookies with sparkles on them, don't forget cookies and sparkles."

lol, they are just so cute I had to think of something random...advanced toddlers would have to talk about.
    43156823082_b4f8c88206_b.jpg
    Two tots is a mess...
    42302408155_4e5d2004c3_b.jpg
    Four is a party, they just love the water.
    43156823452_37a5b06c9b_b.jpg
    Jack and Kira had to leave I guess to freshen up.
    42302408955_faf3b15dc3_b.jpg
    I let them hang out a little longer...I think I often forget to use this playset I've never had an aduly play make believe with their tots...at least I don't remember. It's adorable.
    43156823942_a5c62af4fb_b.jpg
    Anyways after this ended the event so they could all go back home, but with Kyla.
    42302409685_769cc49c48_b.jpg
    I got some doll houses to occupy the kids, so the adults could spend time together.
    29334818458_bd407e2067_b.jpg
    I love this moodlet, Aladdin reference <3
    Kyla went thought it went well Jack was just glad no one bothered them and that the kids had fun.
    42302410535_9043d3401d_b.jpg
    "So?"

"So what?"

"Aren't you glad you came?" Kyla asked.

"I suppose...it was nice to see them all getting along even in the rain."

"It was..."
    Ah ha Aladdin reference heh.

29334819468_08ac1a19c7_b.jpg
    Kyla is loveable don't worry about her relationship with...Clement, and the Flower Bunny and Patchy just...the kids are fine so whatever goes goes. Shame on me I know lol.
    42302411405_0c4c922378_b.jpg
    This tot has some heavy questions for Kira....or not what's the world to them building blocks and snack time?
    29334820398_26844cf60e_b.jpg
    Scarlett is precious she looks like she's about to cry but she was just really into whatever story she had to tell Kira.

"...Then I was like mommy!,,"

"And then what happened?"

"I don't even know man it was crazy." hehe.
    43156825472_39998b42bc_b.jpg
    Julianna wanted so badly to make a mess but they came out to deal with their tiny army to keep them busy.
    43206446741_13cac5e02a_b.jpg
    That's one angry tot, I imagine Kyla's baby talk didn't go over well, are you mad woman they speak in complete sentences at least 15% of the time :smiley:
    43156825952_9c0f9993e4_b.jpg
    Julianna was just so happy she had to run away for a bit, me too sometimes me too ha, yes it says run around but she had to run away from them first.
    43206447391_b3af183055_b.jpg
    Then later I noticed Scarlett rejecting her big brother's hug.

"What's the matter Scarlett? Tired?"

"No you talked to Kira more than me, I don't like you."

"Do so."

"Do not!"
    42302413795_0055099cdc_b.jpg
    Then it seemed like they had a little intervention.

"Hey come on you guys are best friends, can't we all cry and play with blocks together?"

"Yeah Scarlett can't we?"

"There aren't enough blocks in the world!"

"Now Scarlett what does mommy say about yelling?"

hehe.
    43206447981_bfa24cf142_b.jpg
    He still loves Scarlett but Julianna is close too.

Nope hate it...my babies are going to start aging up I planned a birthday party and invited both Jack and Clement...and the Flower Bunny I'm going to have to keep Kyla busy so no one can flirt with her...I wonder if Patchy will come too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    Another moodlet I saw. It was brawl day not sure if its new or not but I noticed my sim was happy that her friend won a fight. I could imagine her on the sidelines like "Yeah you go girl!"

WmR1Q79.png
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Haha I know! ;) He usually comes with a friend :D I'm shocked he was a single baby too but Jess is pregnant again so, we'll see ;)
  • Options
    @Slyvanas technically not new but new to that situation :smile:
    @OhMyHemsworth ha, oh I knew it it's okay we got to see more Chris and Jess babies anyways while you're able to share. :D
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    This actually happened yesterday, but I somehow forgot to post these pictures here. :p I had one of my families celebrate Independence Day since yesterday was the 4th. Really pic heavy, sorry.

Mom, Zoe.
    s5dVHCD.png
    Dad, Howard.
    upJnkkc.png
    Teen daughter, Maya.
    KzYLwJP.png
    Teen son, Mark.
    decqiMK.png
    Child son, Oliver.
    4WsrsxQ.png
    Child daughter, Olivia.
    xR5BBwy.png
    Toddlers, Brennan and Desiree.
    hPrmARL.png
    jPLq9RG.png
    UetUbot.png
    Q1JjbCN.png
    hYWBwdS.png
    S3auOmq.png
    Jf0V7nd.png
    7ANLyZH.png
    1wxeCCJ.png
    FLTxAom.png
    3xrKVae.png
    qN2ntOF.png
    XWfW71v.png
    Qc9wEFZ.png
    NzdvMTb.png
    dJIso1U.png
    Qc9wEFZ.png
    WP9U2E3.png
  • Options
    MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    My Sims, one man and two sisters, successfuly managed to complete their adventure in jungle. Both of the girls got pregnant with the man while going through. :D
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • Options
    MelanieScribblesMelanieScribbles Posts: 161 Member
    So I saw Maverick, the brother of one of my main Sims, in an LGBT club that I made whenever I wasn't playing him... And he was either flying solo or dragging his sister along. I was going to make him a female partner, but long story short: I changed my mind and he ended up with a man. I'm glad I did. The dynamic between those two is so nice, that I end up playing them whenever I don't feel like the main household.

Anyhow, the dude's name is Kurtis Eubanks, and he's a painter. Him and Maverick met at the aforementioned club one night, and they really hit it off. It only took a few days for them to get to Soulmates. And after a while, they finally decided to go steady. It's getting pretty serious: they moved into an appartment in uptown San Myshuno recently. Kurtis had the day off, so he decided to take Maverick out to the Municipal Muses museum today.
    7mLsGiR.png
    Mav doesn't really understand modern art that well, he's really more of an impressionism kind of guy. But Kurtis was happy to explain.
    CfGk0wM.png
    After roaming around for a bit, they pretty much saw every piece of art there. It was a lovely day, they decided to sneak off to the fountain to enjoy some quality time.
    SY7ITth.png
    So Kurtis asked how Maverick felt about starting a family. He was slightly nervous...
    ot3Lzed.png
    ...but people following the posts about the Kang-Brandt household know exactly where this is going. Maverick couldn't be happier!
    HB9xRuS.png
    In their universe, Sixam techology can allow couples like them to have kids that genetically look like them. Hey, if aliens can get a man pregnant, then taking DNA from two Sims and combining it shouldn't be a challenge. It's quite expensive, though, so Mav and Kurtis still have to decide whether to take that option or adopt. Either way, they're already gathering inspiration for nursery colours. Maverick is gravitating to orange and yellow.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited July 2018

I have a clingy toddler.

he gets very sad if hungry or you go to work.

crying for no reasons all the time, sad face and really irritating trembling lip, they do.

so I have locked him up in the attic.

no bed
    no bath
    no clean diaper
    no toys
    no light.

a diet of peas twice a day until he ages up to child.

though I have lifespan set to long >:)

toddlers are so easy to neglect. just feed them peas and leave everything else red, no social worker comes unless the toddlers starving.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Chris and Jess adopted a dog! Her name is Lala and Chris is obsessed with her. Lol
    7d8jDnV.png
    h3xWn6j.png
    kabtdVz.png
    Marlon aged up! He's too cute for words!
    Y33ebu4.png
    Fw4250c.png
    My sims celebrated the 4th too yesterday! What a cute family they are!
    ph3kGcC.png
    QJWoyfx.png
    Chris, I know its hot but get out of your son's pool!
    ilne6Bt.png
    71guVaM.png
    He's just so stinkin cute! I don't know if I will ever let him grow up.
    Lv94tRH.png
    XHSUOse.png
    Jess invited her parents over to have a cook-out and to watch some fireworks, only Chris had an accident with them. Poor Chris, he always has something dramatic happen around him or to him. Ha :D
    GZtCUMB.png
    mYoY5m4.png
    aOqqIiD.png

But in the end, the night turned off great! Pawpaw put little man to sleep while Chris and Jess played with some sparklers. What a great way to end a perfect holiday. Also, Jess is pregnant again, if you couldn't tell by the first picture. :D
    OdFMcyM.png
    UPpkG8F.png
    DnGHPUA.png
    yRiTdZ1.png
    Zdt7yMu.png
    BZVD3Yq.png

• Options
    LaziMinxLaziMinx Posts: 53 Member
    I played around with the first love mod a bit and my children almost froze to death in a club gathering, I also rebuild my legacy house but then ran out of funds.
  • Options
    NikolaiBanksNikolaiBanks Posts: 149 Member
    My Sims had a wedding at the love festival on Saturday, Damion watched and might give him ideas for his own future, thats if his mischief doesn't start any trouble.
    07-03-18_4-33-14_PM.png
    Sadly I will have to redo the whole wedding scene since I forgot to save. :P Hopefully next time I will do an actual wedding and will possibly post it here.
    'Fear not, for I am with you;
    Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
    I will strengthen you,
    Yes, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
    Quote from Isaiah 41:10
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Oh no! @RedDestiny92 I didn't take photos of my next game play! So I'll post the few I have.
    Basically, Alanna started dating Ben while Clark chased her. And despite everything, she couldn't help herself. She and Clark ended moving in together and dating and then this happened:

Vl15a84.png

Twice...

lmGEZVH.png

Alanna just wasn't ready to settle down and she didn't trust in Clark enough to be with him completely.

So she moved out again.

zFAD7qj.png

...and moved on.

Clark might just be too. For the time being.

FCBI9Mj.png

I went on to play Alanna's brother today, Chase.

He got abducted. For some reason abductions have been ramped up in my game recently!

8w5xKSY.png

aaaaaand, yeah...

59Zjq2U.png

So he told his partner, Aaron.

cq3ACMe.png

Aaron reassured him he would investigate and find answers.

t36VXHX.png

Which they did.

Though they decided not to send the little rugrat back home. Instead Aaron decided that they'd be a family together.

jFtbHQn.png

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    @kemisz ha that's okay I like to see whatever you post, ah Alanna running from him not sure if it's entirely good or bad, as for her brother that reminds me I got my first abduction in like real life months and I have to check and see if he's pregnant heh.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top