Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• gardenGothicgardenGothic Posts: 100 Member
    Hello! I am new to these forums but not new to Sims. On the old forums I went by BookyGirl13 and I'm very glad I got to pick a new username, since I made that username in 2010. You can still call me Booky though! I'm fond of the nickname :) I was super active in the community from 2011-2012 but I faded out completely around the time Sims 4 came out. I recently got back into my game and I'm happy to have some folks to share things with!!
    Call me Booky!! (they/them)
    Simming Blog: Booky Loves Shiny Things!
    sZNqePM9W6d2Lrm5UpJhHbd9MGqZ5hV2_cX6GZcOXWSbJHRg4SdIhOUXKQtL7PZ6Ux3SEpde2Hd3nhoG7WMRhsE2ti9MIo_qvA3-U8EEgZ5xuacGIjvitbk-ZP5AbDcaMWSoJkL6Eo6xWUfis5ccJS0pYposlsk_vCsFGB-IkMp5jg-Pezqen7W-3DYFGNp1t_9XUjd4_ccSlcDwCGUfiQzNwBaSJm0yPLbiq3pRD6craNK8RUr8EGqaH7bxOGDTCzYZrTJ_SDkk9sgQXK-gFIz8qrIrZhZskNOYSOZBsMkYbiW0CjOevWYW9o1sTsomFi3p11msV69ZRU1sAX1VeG6wJ_6LjOSTZwGmQjMEyIn_LPYTq6GX1nu87u3N_f4cd13H6qq5QAJh3bu16HizzG3V6gtmW32T4h0oBgY3KEWxUe309HdhSgFaF5v_xoQmGgB4llydstDuPpQI456b3vaJDQP1K-h_hscQBwqRaJgLOLmiWaKKLh-_gz5XwTXaGKiDDwq3mpPv4qLQYg6mC6vLtpbmmpPby_uF_aKVy_B1xNbxODNJaov-uIH50hKqI4FaXffJBO2VoDIvockXJ7HsqkZUokCJVFSm6-YgFiPTlNMER1uzh6TbQhufl_rT-16XpKFiF_E4VYx3tmnpWaB9=w628-h224-no
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello! I am new to these forums but not new to Sims. On the old forums I went by BookyGirl13 and I'm very glad I got to pick a new username, since I made that username in 2010. You can still call me Booky though! I'm fond of the nickname :) I was super active in the community from 2011-2012 but I faded out completely around the time Sims 4 came out. I recently got back into my game and I'm happy to have some folks to share things with!!

Hello @gardenGothic :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the new forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again, and have joined this simming forums. I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, meeting fellow simmers, and enjoy hearing about the simming experience of other simmers as well as posting about your own sims from your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • OriseinOrisein Posts: 27 Member
    Hello, this is the 1st time Im join into Sims 4 IRL community club! You guys can call me Orisein and i have played Sims from 1 to Sims 4 Base. I hope I can share some of my works related with Sims 4 and wished can contribute well for this community.

#wisheduluck
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
    Orisein wrote: »
    Hello, this is the 1st time Im join into Sims 4 IRL community club! You guys can call me Orisein and i have played Sims from 1 to Sims 4 Base. I hope I can share some of my works related with Sims 4 and wished can contribute well for this community.

#wisheduluck
    Hello @Orisein :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have played The Sims from the original Sims 1 and now playing Sims 4. Simming is a very fun and enjoyable game to play!
    When you are a full member, you could start a new thread in the builds section of the forums and post details about the build x
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-gallery
    thank you @rosemow for the greet. Btw is it possible to share some fan arts in sims forum? If yes, where is I should share to?
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
    Orisein wrote: »
    thank you @rosemow for the greet. Btw is it possible to share some fan arts in sims forum? If yes, where is I should share to?

You’re welcome @Orisein
    You can post art work in the Art Haven section
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    @rosemow thank you i will try to visit it <3 <3 <3
    Facebook - koisein
    Twitter - orisein
    Tumblr - Orisein
  • PeanutButterVibesPeanutButterVibes Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone! So I've been playing The Sims for years now and it has always been one of my favorite games! I've also been browsing this forum anonymously for inspiration and tips, and I figured it was about time to create an account and become an active member. My first step is to introduce myself and get to know some of the simmers on this forum, yay :smile:

Just a short introduction, I'm Nina, a student from the Netherlands. I love spending time with my dear friends, boyfriend and my family, but I can also very much enjoy some alone time - usually spend reading a good book or gaming.
    Hi everyone! So I've been playing The Sims for years now and it has always been one of my favorite games! I've also been browsing this forum anonymously for inspiration and tips, and I figured it was about time to create an account and become an active member. My first step is to introduce myself and get to know some of the simmers on this forum, yay :smile:

Just a short introduction, I'm Nina, a student from the Netherlands. I love spending time with my dear friends, boyfriend and my family, but I can also very much enjoy some alone time - usually spend reading a good book or gaming.

Hello @PeanutButterVibes :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been reading the forum threads and have got inspiration and tips, and now have joined us and started posting also :)
    I hope that your studies continue to go well. It is special spending time with our loved ones <3 It is also great having our own time alone just doing what we enjoy doing. Time passes very quickly when reading a good book!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • PeanutButterVibesPeanutButterVibes Posts: 15 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for welcoming me! I think it's a great initiative from you to create a thread where everyone can introduce themselves. It's really nice that you're replying to everyone as well!

I'm still trying to figure out how the website works and everything, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough, and will start posting more!
    @rosemow Thank you for welcoming me! I think it's a great initiative from you to create a thread where everyone can introduce themselves. It's really nice that you're replying to everyone as well!

I'm still trying to figure out how the website works and everything, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon enough, and will start posting more!

You’re welcome :) You will soon get used to how the forums work. It can take a little while but gradually it will all be a bit more easier as you go along :)
  • DrthvdrDrthvdr Posts: 16 Member
    Hi! I have been a long time Sims lover & player. I go through phases of living in CAS, and phases of B&B, and occasionally I'll actually have a story line and play. I'm still trying to figure out the forums and how all of this stuff works, but I'm happy to jump back in to a community of simmers :)
    Drthvdr wrote: »
    Hi! I have been a long time Sims lover & player. I go through phases of living in CAS, and phases of B&B, and occasionally I'll actually have a story line and play. I'm still trying to figure out the forums and how all of this stuff works, but I'm happy to jump back in to a community of simmers :)

Hello @Drthvdr :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for a long time. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! It is great that there are many aspects to simming, and we can enjoy creat8ng sims, building homes and venues, playing in live mode, or writing sims stories, depending on what we would like to do that day! There is always somertning new to discover!
  • Nika_INika_I Posts: 1 New Member
    I was interested in playing The Sims Mobile, because I’ve been feeling bored lately due to my laptop being broken at the moment. I really like the game so far! I wanted to share my thoughts in these forums cause I thought it will be funny lol.

I think I remember playing A sim game on my nds when I was kid? I can’t remember. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Nika_I wrote: »
    I was interested in playing The Sims Mobile, because I’ve been feeling bored lately due to my laptop being broken at the moment. I really like the game so far! I wanted to share my thoughts in these forums cause I thought it will be funny lol.

I think I remember playing A sim game on my nds when I was kid? I can’t remember. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Hello @Nika_I :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing The Sims Mobile :) I hope that you will enjoy posting about your experiences with the game, on the forum threads and enjoy meeting fellow simmers.
    I am sorry that your laptop is broken :( I hope that it can be fixed for you soon.
    Happy sims mobile simming! :)
  • siriusleenottsiriusleenott Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi everyone! My "name" is Sirius and I've been playing the Sims for almost... 17 years? I'm not sure, but I remember getting TS1 for Christmas, and despite my mother telling me that I maybe shouldn't I called my classmate to ask for cheats (mind you this was relatively early Christmas morning, so I probably interrupted their opening of presents...)

I used to play TS2 an insane amount throughout my teenage years, but I never ended up getting TS3. About a year ago I caved in and decided to get TS4 and I've fallen in love all over again. I've always been more of a builder/CAS nerd, but recently I have gotten into playing with Johnny Zest (whom in my save married an Alien, something I didn't realise until she moved in, and their now three generations in), and I've also taken up a tweaked Legacy challenge.

Anyway, I can't wait to become a full-fledged member of this community and be able to share my builds/stories/legacies. Nice to meet you all! :)
    Hi everyone! My "name" is Sirius and I've been playing the Sims for almost... 17 years? I'm not sure, but I remember getting TS1 for Christmas, and despite my mother telling me that I maybe shouldn't I called my classmate to ask for cheats (mind you this was relatively early Christmas morning, so I probably interrupted their opening of presents...)

I used to play TS2 an insane amount throughout my teenage years, but I never ended up getting TS3. About a year ago I caved in and decided to get TS4 and I've fallen in love all over again. I've always been more of a builder/CAS nerd, but recently I have gotten into playing with Johnny Zest (whom in my save married an Alien, something I didn't realise until she moved in, and their now three generations in), and I've also taken up a tweaked Legacy challenge.

Anyway, I can't wait to become a full-fledged member of this community and be able to share my builds/stories/legacies. Nice to meet you all! :)

Hello @siriusleenott :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started playing The Sims 1 when you received it as a Christmas gift <3 It was a very special gift that has now led to many fun anf enjoyable simming hours for you ever since! It is great that you have returned to simming, and are enjoying playing sims 4. I hope that your legacy challenge continues to go well.
  • LaVitaESabelLaVitaESabel Posts: 43 Member
    I forgot to leave an introduction, my name is Bella and I have been a fan of Sims since day one. I still have the copy of Original The Sims and is still playing it sometimes. Sorry for the late introduction. It is nice to meet all of you!
    I forgot to leave an introduction, my name is Bella and I have been a fan of Sims since day one. I still have the copy of Original The Sims and is still playing it sometimes. Sorry for the late introduction. It is nice to meet all of you!

Hello @LaVitaESabel :) It is nice to meet you too!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims one, and continue to play it now. Each version of The Sims is lots of fun and enjoyable to play. You would have enjoyed spending many enjoyable simming hours over the years, playing, creating and building!
  • Foxrox77Foxrox77 Posts: 17 Member
    Apparently, I made an account on here forever ago and completely forgot about it until recently, so might as well introduce myself. I'm Kitty, and I started playing years ago when a friend told me about the Sims 2. Been hooked ever since! Loved Sims 2 and Sims 3, and I'm obsessed over Sims 4! I've also played the Sims Medieval, Freeplay, Mobile, Sims 2 on PSP, etc... Kind of obsessed with the series so I've tried out as many of the different games as possible over the years X3
    ~ Kitty
    Foxrox77 wrote: »
    Apparently, I made an account on here forever ago and completely forgot about it until recently, so might as well introduce myself. I'm Kitty, and I started playing years ago when a friend told me about the Sims 2. Been hooked ever since! Loved Sims 2 and Sims 3, and I'm obsessed over Sims 4! I've also played the Sims Medieval, Freeplay, Mobile, Sims 2 on PSP, etc... Kind of obsessed with the series so I've tried out as many of the different games as possible over the years X3

Hello @Foxrox77 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that a friend told you about Sims 2, then that has led you on to enjoying playing later versions, and the different forms /ways of simming. Each version of the Sims is very enjoyable to play! They each have their own special features!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads and posting on the threads about your simming experiences.
  • PartiallyBulletsPartiallyBullets Posts: 32 Member
    hi, i'm elizabeth! i usually play sims 3 but often i'm playing sims 4 so much! sims 3 and 4 are the only sims games i've got, but i have almost every expansion pack on each. still wanting seasons though! either way, loving the sims forums.
    hi, i'm elizabeth! i usually play sims 3 but often i'm playing sims 4 so much! sims 3 and 4 are the only sims games i've got, but i have almost every expansion pack on each. still wanting seasons though! either way, loving the sims forums.

Hello @PartiallyBullets :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 3 and Sims 4, and own almost all the expansion packs of each of them. The packs add many enjoyable activities and featurex to the Game, as well as it being lots of fun to explore the new build and cas mode items that come with the pack!
    I hope that you will soon be able to get Seasons! The different weather and the seasons are great!
  • ThylaxineThylaxine Posts: 25 Member
    Hello everyone, my name is Tabby. I've been playing the Sims since I was 8 or 9 (over a decade ago!), starting with Sims 2 Pets for the Gamecube. I remember making my couple and having them sit on the garden swing (whatever that was called!) until they had max friendship. I've been playing a lot of Sims 4 with the release of Seasons, so I joined the forums to find some game hints and occasional help. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top