Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    You're awesome for these updates! I just downloaded a museum to add to Oasis Springs, and I'm thinking of adding the artifacts there, or maybe to my arts/science center in Newcrest. I already used many of your other collections there (crystals/metals/geodes). Thanks again for all your hard work.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    You're awesome for these updates! I just downloaded a museum to add to Oasis Springs, and I'm thinking of adding the artifacts there, or maybe to my arts/science center in Newcrest. I already used many of your other collections there (crystals/metals/geodes). Thanks again for all your hard work.

aww its a huge pleasure :) Happy simming
    I will not be able to upload the unspliced garden like I usually do, since seasons some of the trees just don't transfer anymore, I think we might just have to use the seeds and do our own planting from now on, sorry all, but I will update the full collection since that one just adds the seeds ;) And I thought of doing spliced in the flower arranging. I tried each plant and only certain ones can go into the flower arranging station, so I might make a seperate one just for that.
    edited July 2018
    This is what the garden would have looked like if only the whole thing transferred, but it does not :( I always playtest and glad I did not just upload this thinking it might work.

pvWdcA2.png
    The complete full collection has been updated up until the release of Seasons. Happy simming everyone :)

V3oYBK7.png
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thankyou very much for updating the full collection :) It is very helpful!

Its a pleasure, I am going to try and figure out my garden transferring issue, I think its perhaps cause I used walls instead of a fence, will see how it goes LOL
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    only certain trees transfer now? that seems...weird

also, for the flower arranging station, it seems to only take things flagged as 'flower' or 'herb'. the fruits and veggies won't go in

double also, i'm really silly with my garden and have to use the hidden city living planter for my flowers, since it's got a flower pattern on it

triple also, and most importantly, as others have said, you're awesome for doing this! (i've worked on all these collections for myself, but after a save corruption last year, used your uploads to get back to the collections i used to have). and, i'm really silly with the artifacts. sometimes i *want* counterfeit or poor quality (or both) for certain households. but the all excellent stuff is great stuff for most people
    edited July 2018
    Oh my goodness I did it !!!! Full garden collection updated, it seems like walls cause certain trees to not transfer, once I used the fence it was good to go, tested it twice just in case. Here you go the full garden collection updated up until the release of seasons

C8A2ETw.png

Money tree does not transfer at all, but I placed some seeds there for you too plant ;)
    Post edited by mcrudd on
    kalaksed wrote: »
    only certain trees transfer now? that seems...weird

also, for the flower arranging station, it seems to only take things flagged as 'flower' or 'herb'. the fruits and veggies won't go in

double also, i'm really silly with my garden and have to use the hidden city living planter for my flowers, since it's got a flower pattern on it

triple also, and most importantly, as others have said, you're awesome for doing this! (i've worked on all these collections for myself, but after a save corruption last year, used your uploads to get back to the collections i used to have). and, i'm really silly with the artifacts. sometimes i *want* counterfeit or poor quality (or both) for certain households. but the all excellent stuff is great stuff for most people

It seems that if there is walls right around certain trees don't transfer, but with a fence they do thank goodness :) Yeah I had a look through them and wrote the names down of the ones the flower arranging station takes, so I will make a flower arranging collection as well. I will update my balcony one too, that is the one that contains spliced plants of all the things you can place in your fridge. I am glad my rooms are coming in handy for you :) Happy simming
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    oh yeah, the walls thing. that drove me crazy, but i had to redo my own perfect greenhouse so trees weren't clipping through the walls. i forgot the cowplant, though. and interesting that money tree won't transfer (...might need to make those notes on my own upload...) ...can you guess who didn't even think to test it by downloading? just made sure sims could walk straight up to every single plant, just in case, then called it a day and uploaded...
    kalaksed wrote: »
    oh yeah, the walls thing. that drove me crazy, but i had to redo my own perfect greenhouse so trees weren't clipping through the walls. i forgot the cowplant, though. and interesting that money tree won't transfer (...might need to make those notes on my own upload...) ...can you guess who didn't even think to test it by downloading? just made sure sims could walk straight up to every single plant, just in case, then called it a day and uploaded...

Just tested the money trees and they do transfer if fenced, so I will reupload my full collection. Yeah its best to always playtest and then upload into your own game and test again. Sometimes little things happen you don't expect, like doors dissapearing or so on
    We have school holidays now, so from Monday next week I can get started on finishing my garden collections. Also you guys can let me know if there is something else in game you would like ;) Happy simming everyone :)
    I have been very busy with my balcony spliced collection, but it seems to be a bit buggy. I only spliced the plants into three and still some of them won't carry all the fruits even after harvesting the other two. I tried a whole lot of different combinations. I might put that one aside for a bit and then work on the new flower arranging collection instead. I won't give up, will go back to that one as soon as I am done with the flower arranging one :)
    Hi Simmers after a lot of splicing troubles, I finally can give you the flower arrangement collection. It took a wee while I am sorry but I had to mix and match plants while splicing to make sure a harvest of both flowers gets given from one plant. Happy simming everyone :)

xdczyHK.png

After many real life hours of simming and shouting and having pen and paper to work stuff out, I am proud to present you all with my balcony harvest update. I had 17 trees that are spliced with 17 bushes to make all your fridge harvestables balcony friendly for city living. I usually splice it three times to make less plants but with the new seasons gardening system it does not work out. So the trees are only spliced with the bushes to make for two harvests per plant. Happy simming everyone :)

ozrTRRY.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Thankyou very much for all the time and work that you have spent creating the flower arrangement collection and the balcony harvest update! :) They are so very helpful!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thankyou very much for all the time and work that you have spent creating the flower arrangement collection and the balcony harvest update! :) They are so very helpful!

Thank you Rosemow <3
  • JayTheGingerHamsterJayTheGingerHamster Posts: 33 Member
    You must work really hard at all this!
    You must work really hard at all this!

Yeah some of them takes a while. The balcony harvest took a few days because of the new gardening system. I nearly gave up with that one lol, but it worked out in the end :) Happy simming :)
  • Scarlett2kScarlett2k Posts: 183 Member
    We just loovvveeee you! You are so generous with your knowledge and time! Thank you!
    Scarlett2k wrote: »
    We just loovvveeee you! You are so generous with your knowledge and time! Thank you!

aww, thank you <3 Happy simming :)
    Hi Simmers I have updated my full collection with the new positivity posters from the update we got just before Get famous released. I also uploaded them by themselves as well :)

Positivity posters

Z8Mrfv0.png

and then the Full collection up until the Get famous positivity challenge

jkohUy0.png

0mbQujC.png

Happy simming everyone <3
    I was very suprised that we did not have a new collection with get famous. Would have loved an awards won collection ;)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have uploaded a room with the new positivity posters in it, and have updated the full collection room also. That is very kind of you :) Thankyou very much!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top